๐‹๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐“๐š๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ [St...

By Bartosza

[๐’๐“๐” ๐Œ๐€๐‚๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐ฑ ๐…! ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ๐ฑ ๐๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐˜ ๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐’] ๐Ž๐๐’๐„๐’๐’ - preoccupy or fill the min... More

๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž: ๐‹๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐‚๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐Ž๐ง๐ž: ๐…๐š๐ฅ๐ฌ๐ž ๐€๐œ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐จ: ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐‚๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž: ๐„๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐•๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ: ๐๐ฌ๐ฒ๐œ๐ก๐จ
๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž: ๐๐ž๐ง๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐’๐ฎ๐ซ๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ž
๐’๐ข๐ฑ: ๐’๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐‚๐š๐ง๐๐ฒ๐ฆ๐š๐ง
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง: ๐„๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ

๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ

4K 112 81
By Bartosza

IT'S A SCREAM, BABY!

Welcome to LITTLE TAILOR, Y/N Hills, where you are the star of a thriller movie called Scream (1996). As a quiet seamstress who does not like being social, you never expected yourself to be involved with any drama or with any drastic events - you would even be considered as an extra if you ever starred in a movie since you always just like to keep yourself until your phone rang.

RING RING RING

You better pick that up. You don't want to turn down a commission, don't you, Y/N? - From this, you find yourself talking to one of the most wanted killers of Maureen Prescott who soon introduces themselves as GHOSTFACE.

Rather than becoming a target, Y/N Hills never expected to form a connection with two underlying suspects who became very loyal customers of yours, Stu Macher and Billy Loomis. You're their little tailor of course, how can they live without someone helping them mend their malfunctioning costumes? - But as time passes on, an unexpected bond develops.

Your sewing skills became essential in their sadistic pursuit of terror, while Stu and Billy find themselves growing with something they never expected to come across - infatuation.

Oh, it sounds fun, don't you think? Are you ready, Y/N? Because Ghostface sure wants to play a game with you.

It's simple really, you just have to answer one of his questions:

YOU WON'T LEAVE ME, WOULD YOU?

And if you do choose to stay, just know... this is your last warning until you're theirs.

BEFORE YOU CHOOSE TO STAY

THIS STORY INCLUDES:

Spoilers, psychotic behavior, sociopathic behavior, manipulation, mental health topics, vulgarity, infatuation, obsession, stalking, possessiveness, gore

So let me ask you again, Y/N. DO YOU TRULY WISH TO STAY?

YES//NO ☜︎

If you have chosen no, you are free to leave but just so you know, Stu and Billy love you and they understand that you have to leave for the last time. But you better give them a goodbye kiss or they'd still hunt you down.

☞︎ YES//NO

If you have chosen yes, you have no idea how relieved Stu and Billy are! They're so happy that you'll be staying. So please, proceed to their INSTRUCTIONS:

❥ As their little tailor, they expect you to be respectful to everyone in both the comments and the story. If you have any criticism or something to point out, please be kind with your words - especially since Stu's sensitive, peer-pressure, baby.

❥ As a tailor, Billy and Stu are usually patient to wait for their commission so please be patient with the story's updates. You can tell how excited you are for the next update but sadly, the writer doesn't update constantly but fret not, she gives her best in each update.

❥ And of course, as a creative tailor, you are free to share your insights and ideas to make the story more interesting.

And that's it! Isn't it simple? Of course, Billy and Stu wouldn't want to make you do something that their little tailor shouldn't do, so don't worry about getting your hands dirty, alright? - Just respect their rules, and you'll be fine.

But that's not all! You also have to know the story's INFORMATION or else you wouldn't know what they have in plan for you, no?

And right down is the INFORMATION:

❥ The story does not FULLY follow the events of Scream (1996) but it does take a lot of scenes from it.

There will be NO SEQUEL

❥ There are certain changes in how the story flows and there are scenes from the movie that aren't included. This means 'NO SEXUAL CONTENT' but it is highly implied, especially if you think that both Stu's and Billy's penises deserve you.

❥ The writer is named Bartosza, and one fact about her is that she is not a horror fanatic. The only reason why she wrote this is because she fell into the hole of Slasher fics, so don't expect the story to know a lot about any other horror movies. Literally, she only just watched Scream (1996) because of the fanfictions (this is also the reason why she won't be doing a sequel or any other Scream movies, only Scream 1996)

❥ This has a polymarous storyline. (I mean, all of my fanfics are) Does that make Stu and Billy kinda gay (bisexual) in this story? Yes. As if they aren't obvious enough in the movie.

❥ This story's flow is a slow-burn

❥ This story contains huge fluff prompts. So if you expected a really cold Billy, this story is definitely not for you especially if you don't like corny, fluffy, but really dark-themed fanfics with major fluff prompts with grammatical errors and typos. So remember, this is a fanfiction.

Y/N Hills stars as a female protagonist but there will be a male protagonist version of this story once this story ends. (Remind the writer though because she's very forgetful)

❥ And finally, please note that this story will have errors such as misused words, grammatical errors, overreaction, and unrealistic reactions that will be edited once the full story is released and the writer isn't the best with grammar.

And now that everything you have to know is laid down. Let me INTRODUCE YOU TO THE CHARACTERS!

"I know you mean well but I can't help but hate what you do. I'm almost envious of it." - Tatum Riley

"Y/N, are you aware of these pictures of you?" - Dewey Riley

"I think it's you. He's after you." - Sidney Prescott

"Don't you wonder why almost everyone around you goes 'missing'?" - Randy Meeks

And of course! How can we forget your very loyal customers?

INTRODUCING THE MAIN CHARACTERS:

Your sociopath, BILLY LOOMIS

"You won't leave me, right? I don't think I can lose another important woman in my life again." - Billy Loomis

Your psychopath, STU MACHER

"You love me and I love you too! That is final!" - Stu Macher

GAME

Oooh! Remember when I said that you have to answer one of Ghostface's questions? Well here's a game! GUESS THE GHOSTFACE!

"Your voice makes me happy. Keep talking and don't hang up even when you sleep. Your snores are adorable, makes me feel like I'm there." - Billy Loomis / Stu Macher

"I thought I couldn't be happy with just anybody. Little did I know that a little tailor would make me beg for her to even glance my way." - Billy Loomis / Stu Macher

When you heard Randy tell you that you're just a side character that will die soon in a horror movie, you think it's unrealistic - you both thought it was funny but you're both dead wrong. You're the main character, who knew?

And in case you want to keep yourself company, we have a PLAYLIST! IF YOU HAVE ANY RECOMMENDATIONS, please comment down below (preferably songs from the year 1996 and before)

LINK DOWN BELOW

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2evOchHS48r7YVP8NbDVvI?si=vkd2SoMCTS6HmlEJ_kUQTA

VIEWER'S DISCRETION ADVISED

Anything that involves stalking, infatuation, possessiveness, and any lovesick behavior is highly not tolerated nor romanticized and this only remains as a fanfiction.

NOW, HOW ABOUT WE PLAY A GAME?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 7.4K 20
1. Don't answer the phone. 2. Lock your doors at night. 3. Don't trust anyone. These are your standard movie horror pointers. But with a sequel com...
66.8K 1.6K 22
๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐ฏ๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ž.เณƒเฟ โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค๐’๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฑ๐Ž๐œ๐ฑ๐๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ Stu and Billy first met Valentine on the first day of Kindergarten, after th...
643K 21.9K 16
[ ๐’๐‚๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ] โ›๐™‹๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข๐™ž๐™จ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™—๐™š ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ค๐™™?โœ Death is the one thing that has ever remained constant in your life. Slo...
208K 5.9K 15
(๐š‚๐™ด๐š€๐š„๐™ด๐™ป ๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ถ ๐š‚๐™พ๐™พ๐™ฝ) "๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™›๐™–๐™ซ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™จ๐™˜๐™–๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ซ๐™ž๐™š?" "Uhh dunno. I guess Child's Play although its not...