The music in him

By bubbly_writter

♪ꨄ♫ꨄ♪ 𝙰 𝙱𝚊𝚔𝚞𝙳𝚎𝚔𝚞 𝙵𝚊𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚌 ℕ𝕠 𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕣𝕜 𝔸𝕌 Izuku Midoriya was a sunshine, a ray of light to w... More

-A special introduction-
-Secrets-
- Stalkers -
- Welcome to the band -
- Friends -
- Am I Gay Quiz -
- First time together -
- Secrets -
- Trust -
- running after you -
- sing with us -
- Past -
- Dream -
- Amusement park -
- Alcohol -
- Kimono shopping -
- Boyfriends -
- Back to school -
- Music Industry 101 -
- Goodbye -
- Epilogue -

- Turn of events -

724 22 14
By bubbly_writter

(A/N : I'll write when you can start the song.

Song Name : Stand Tall from Julie and the Phantoms.)

They had organized everything, after Katsuki explained to his two friends that they literally ruined his original plan of confessing. Katsuki will go alone with Izuku and join the others over there.

Katsuki took out his spare of keys and opened the door of Izuku's appartement after not getting a response the first time knocking.

He was pretty surprised to hear running around and cursing once he got inside.

"Ahhh Shit!" The viridian teen curses, accidentally walking into a wall. He was looking for a hair pin his mom wanted him to put but he couldn't seem to find it.

"I'm gonna be late!" He exclaims under the amused gaze of the ash blonde, who's presence was still unknown of.

"Argggg!" He growls turning to the living room and he turns redder than Kirishima's hair when he sees Katsuki standing there with a smirk.

"Hi Deku, happy to see you're ready~" He teases looking at Izuku's messed up hair.

"Hi Kacchan, happy to see you're here!" He smiles, still blushing, embarrassed to have been interrupted in his chaos, by his crush none the less.

"Need help with something?" Katsuki asks with a playful smirk.

"That would be appreciated." He smiles sheepishly.

"So, what are you looking for?" Katsuki asks taking off his shoes.

"A hair clip, my mom told me to put it on but I have no clue where it could be." He explains unfocused on the conversation.

"Okay, go fix yourself and I'll try to find it in the mean time." Katsuki suggests, relieving the greenette as he nodded in agreement.

"Oh and Kacchan?" Izuku smiles shyly, a blush creeping back on his cheeks. "You look great." Izuku blurts out before running to his room leaving the blonde slightly flustered.

Katsuki was dressed with a black kimono with orange edges, a white under layer and a grey belt. To complete the look he had an haori with darker shades of oranges.

He sighed taking out the famous pin Izuku was looking for.

~~~
Flashback:

"Izuku is a hopeless romantic, I'll leave it with you but I want it to be you who puts it on." Inko explained with a small smile, showing a small pin with a lilac on it. "You simply have to put it in his hair and trust me, he'll fall for you even more." She smiles sweetly.

~~~

Katsuki looked at it with a small smile before exploring deeper in the appartement and noticing Izuku looking at himself in the mirror in his bedroom.

Izuku was gorgeous. He always was according to Katsuki, but right now, he looked like an angel.
"I have it." Katsuki states, catching the viridian boy's attention who smiled even brighter.

"Thank you!" He chirps going to grab it but Katsuki raises it out of reach for the smaller male.

"Let me put it on." Katsuki orders, hiding rather well his nervousness.

"O-okay.." He mutters looking at the blonde nervously.

Katsuki went closer to the viridian teen and put the clip on carefully. He was scared to accidentally pull his hair and hurt him. He smiled, slightly relieved when he saw it was put perfectly.

"Your hair's a mess." Katsuki teases turning strands of curls around his finger to make it look more clean.

"It's always a mess-" Izuku giggles not looking away from Katsuki's concentrated face.
"Can't say you're wrong~" He chuckles looking back at Izuku who was looking at him with a soft and loving gaze. Izuku was embarrassed but couldn't bring himself to look away as Katsuki's hand slowly move to hold his cheek.

A million things wanted to be said, but no words were spoken.

Katsuki looked at Izuku's lips, the freckled teen doing the same. The distance was slowly disappearing, both hearts pounding so hard that they thought the other could hear.

Izuku let out a shaky breath as he looked up at Katsuki's crimson eyes who were fixated on his own lips. A small smile blessed Izuku's lips making Katsuki's heart skip a beat as he tilted his head slightly. He was less then a millimetre afar, they could feel the skin of the other.

*ring* *ring*

They freeze and slowly back away still rather close to each other but it still felt like miles. Izuku takes out his ringing phone and frowns at the contact name, picking up and putting it on speaker phone.

"Hey Keigo, I'm with Katsuki, is something the matter?" Izuku asks uncertain, looking at the blonde in front of him.

"Izuku! It's perfect! It's hella last minute but they're looking for a band tonight for the festival and it could be a great occasion to get yourself known!" He explains in a rush and both teens eyes shot wide.

"W-we would have to talk about it with the two others but-" Izuku response was cut short by the man on the phone who was all over the place.

"We don't have time! I need an answer in the next 10 seconds or it'll go to an other group!"

Katsuki grabs the phone.
"We'll do it, do they have a drumming set and keyboard?" He eyes Izuku who looked determined.

"I'll have someone go set that up! Thanks a million!" He almost shouts.

*beep* *beep* *beep*

The phone hangs up leaving the two in a silence as they processed the information.
"We have to warn the others.." Izuku mutters looking at Katsuki pensively. "And we're playing in Musutafu's biggest festival!" Izuku exclaims in a panicked state which made Katsuki realize what he just agreed to.

"Shit." He curses taking out his phone to call the two others.

Dynamight
: Change of plans
: grab your guitars, we're performing at the festival tonight

♪ꨄ♫ꨄ♪

They made it to the festival and immediately went to get ready for their performance.

"What are we even playing!?" Izuku questions completely panicked after noticing many students from their school.

"Stand tall?" Kirishima suggests looking at the group.

"I can't do it. I love you guys but I really can't do it." Izuku whimpers bitting his nails anxiously.

"Why?" Kaminari asks, determined to boost up their friend. "We're together! We'll do it and rock that stage!"

Izuku shakes his head. "You guys are going to rock it, I'm gonna pass out and you guys will lose any credibility especially that almost everyone in town is here." He blurts out with tears covering his freckled cheeks.

"Izuku, you'll make it, you had this freak out last time, remember?" Kirishima recalls with a sympathetic smile.

"And once we start, you forget everything. We saw it last time." Katsuki reassures, gently pushing Izuku's hand down making Izuku realize he was almost bitting off his fingers.

"You guys reputation could severely be damaged if you put yourself out there with me." Izuku explains slightly panicked.
"No it won't, even if it does, we. Don't. Give. A. Living. Fuck." Katsuki smirks, discreetly intertwining their hands. "Plus, they all know you're with us by now." He jokes giving a gentle squeeze to their hands.

Izuku nods uncertainly, trying to ignore the fact that Katsuki was holding his hand. "So we're doing stand tall..?" Izuku asks unsure making them all smile.

"Heck yeah!" Kaminari answers excitedly. "We'll rock this, right?" Kaminari asks again, putting his fist in front of him.

"Give everything we've got." Kirishima adds putting his fist next to Kaminari's.

"Heck yeah." Katsuki grins putting his right fist in the middle, only missing Izuku.

"... Show everyone we're the best.. Together." Izuku smiles sincerely completing the groups fist bumps.

♫♪♫

The festival was started, their friends were all there, surprised but happy to see that they would be performing.

Izuku hadn't let go of Katsuki's hand one second, since it helped him not freak out as much. Which didn't bother Katsuki one bit, plus, their friend got the hint to not mention it.

"We're on in 10, you ready?" Kirishima asks as he looked at the group who were setting up their own equipments. It was nerve recking considering everyone could see them since it was an open stage.
"Yup." Izuku whispered drawing circles on the back of Katsuki's hand with his thumb. "Just the whole city watching and news reporters filming. Totally ready." Izuku mutters slightly sarcastic and the blonde sighs, being the only one to hear it.

"Come on, we got this." Katsuki whisper shouts with a confident smirk.
"Yeah.. We do.." Izuku smiles softly looking at the growing crowd and all the up and down looks he was getting. He told himself maybe he was overthinking this and they weren't looking precisely at him, but deep down he knew they were. He was an outcast after all.

"And if they have the guts to tell something other than that we're the fucking best, then I guess we'll have some ass to kick." Katsuki whispers to Izuku which made the smaller male smile, slightly flustered.

"Today's special guests! The group Euphoria doing a come back with the one and only Izuku Midoriya, the famous student of the ex number one singer ALL MIGHT!!"

Izuku froze, he never agreed to be exposed like this.
"Shit." Katsuki curses looking at the crowd who let out gasps of shock.

"N-no-" Izuku let's out a shaky breath holding to Katsuki's hand even tighter.

"It's okay Izuku.." Katsuki reassures pulling him in his arms. "This doesn't change anything. We're going to make it and blow everyone's mind. Okay?" Katsuki smiles softly moving a strand of hair behind Izuku's ear.

Izuku nods slightly as he looked at Katsuki and took a deep breath. "Let's go guys. We got this." Kirishima grins looking at the group who were going to take their places.

The viridian boy gives one last look at their ash blonde drummer who was fidgeting with his drum stick.

Izuku positions himself, being the one to start the intro, and looked at the group to check if they were ready.

When he has the go he starts his part.

(Start song here)

"Don't blink no I don't want to miss it"

Izuku starts and this time, it was harder to endure the looks of those in the crowd who grew silent. He took a deep breath continuing his song. It felt forever before Katsuki joined with his part.

The ash blonde quickly noticed the look of relief in Izuku's face when he wasn't alone to perform. Kaminari being the second and soon joined by Kirishima.

Then that feeling was there, the one where they were alone in the world.

♪♫♪

The crowd were shocked to say the least. The students who knew Izuku for the rumours were slowly realizing that they may have had it all wrong. His voice, his smile his strength on that stage, were hypnotizing.

Todoroki who was in the back felt like he was stabbed, but not in the back. He knew Izuku moved on and it was time he did the same. He needed to find someone that would look at him the way the greenette and the ash blonde looked at each other.

He jumped slightly when someone was pushed on him and fell with him on the ground.
"Shit! I'm so sorry!" The black haired male apologizes looking at Shoto with worry. "Are you okay?? Did I hurt you?" He asks panicked, not moving from over Todoroki, trying to check for any injuries.

"I'm fine, don't worry." He responds taking a look at the teen who looked familiar.

The teen quickly got up with a blush realizing he was laying over him. "Here, let me help you." He says offering his hand that Todoroki gladly accepted to get back up.

"Hanta Sero by the way!" The stranger grins looking at the dual haired teen.

"Shoto Todoroki.. Are you here alone? I would like to watch the fireworks with you if that's alright." He suggests with a small smile which made Sero grow flustered.

"Yeah!" He answers overly excited making Shoto chuckle. "I mean yes, I'll just text my friends so that they don't wait for me." He explains trying to stay calm but still blushing as he took out his phone.

Shoto hummed looking at Sero attentively. "Is it a date?" He asks the black haired male who hid behind his phone in embarrassment.

"If you want, that'd be really nice Todoroki." He answers with a timid smile.

The heterocromic teen smiled looking at the stage where they were singing.

♪♫♪

𝟷𝟷:𝟻𝟻 𝙿𝙼

Standing next to one an other the group held hands bowing to the crowd as a close to their performance.

After that they went back with their group and Katsuki really wanted to put his plan in action but didn't know how to at this point, it seemed ruined.

"Come on dude, the fireworks are about to start. Don't chicken out now!" Kirishima whisper shouts as he watched his friends facial expression become full of doubt.

"I'm not. Just.. Don't want it to be rushed.." He answers looking at Izuku who was smiling and celebrating with Kaminari.

"It isn't. This is the perfect moment and you know it." Kirishima insists, knowing that Katsuki might not be doing the first move.

"No, it's not.." Katsuki sighs walking to the two others.

Kirishima internally screams in frustration as he watched Izuku hug Katsuki tightly feeling overly excited.

"We did it!" Izuku cries as he looked up at Katsuki.
"Told you we would." He smirks ruffling his hair.

Izuku smiles.

Izuku looked at Katsuki, feeling a wave of courage fill him. "I.." Whatever he was trying to say was muffled by the crowd screaming the beginning of the countdown.

Katsuki mouths a 'what' and Izuku repeats it becoming beet red but it was still inaudible as the countdown to midnight started.

8

"I Lo.." Katsuki kept trying to understand by reading his lips but he couldn't.

7

"What?"

6

Izuku wanted to cry as he tried to make himself heard but he couldn't seem to say it loud enough over the countdown and screaming.

5

Come on, say it. They both thought as they looked at each other.

4

"Deku what did you say!?" Katsuki asks the freckled teen who was clearly on the verge of tears.

3

Izuku cupped Katsuki's cheeks looking at him pleadingly.

2

Everything around them stopped, all their friends were looking at them in awe.

1

Izuku went on his tip toes and brought Katsuki's face, crashing their lips together.

HAPPY NEW YEARS

Katsuki was frozen in shock as he looked at Izuku who went a different shade of red.
"I said, I love you." Izuku repeats closer to his ear.

Fireworks illuminated the sky, reflecting in their eyes. Katsuki's smile grew as he kissed Izuku again, forgetting about everything around them.

"I was supposed to say it first." Katsuki smirks against his lips. Holding his cheek in his hand. "I love you too you idiot." He adds feeling like he was just given the best gift of his life.

"Happy new years Katsuki.." Izuku smiles sweetly.

"Happy new years Izuku."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.4K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
595K 13.3K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
150K 1.4K 18
Keziah Lim was the innocent and beautiful woman. May isang kapatid na babae na si Analiza Lim her half sister. Lumaki ng daddy lang ang kasama at ang...
420K 20.3K 34
"I'm not into sunsets, but i'd love to see you go down" That's what the message that woke up Felix at 3am says. •| ⊱✿⊰ |• Started: 28042019 Ended: 2...