Fifty Shades Of Dave (Dave ea...

By diamondsierraa

I can't lose , when I'm with you โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’ค More

๐Ÿ’™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’œโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’š
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
๐Ÿ’•
20
21
Open discussion
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
34
35
36
37
38
39
And anotherrrr thing
40

33

1.8K 80 19
By diamondsierraa

"Okay Davon I understand that ! But I need you out here with me you and Dave out here acting off anger when y'all needa think-"

"Man I don't give a fuck about none of that my mama GONE ! Niggas gone die TONIGHT!" He snatched away from me slamming the door behind him .

I ran my hands through my hair as tears fell , I know how Dave is and the whole city about to painted red until he know what happened to miss Issa and Davon was right behind him . She fought for two whole weeks , she didn't deserve no shit like this .

"Oh my fucking god my nigga , I can't like I can't !" Kadaja stormed off slamming the room door behind her.

I pulled my phone out calling briea hoping she'd got through to Dave , if anybody could calm him down it would be her .

"Hello??" She answered quickly

"Have Dave been home? Davon dead ass on a mission and I know him and Dave not too far apart" I sighed sitting down tucking my feet under me .

"I can't get in touch with him , this not like him at All Nyla . I can't be stressing like this I just want him to come home" she cried , which made me even more angry . I understand their frustration but damn they got families and so much going behind their names I don't want them to lose it all.

"Here we come sis , I'm sorry all this happening you not supposed to be dealing with any of this hell none of us are just try and calm down I'll be there in ten " I stood up grabbing my things then going to get kadaja .

"Okay see y'all in a minute" she sniffed , disconnecting the call .

When we pulled up the house was empty , I could hear Alyssa and briea muffled voices from downstairs.

"Damn it's so quiet In here thats a first" kadaja mumbled as we made our way on the elevator. Once we reached her floor , briea sat with her face in hands—still crying . Her face was now puffy and eyes were blood shot red .

"Oh my godddd sis" i pouted running to her aid , dealing with mama Issa passing including Dave on a rampage I know she was sick to her stomach .

Although I'd only been around miss Issa for two month I grew close with her and she was such a mother to me I hate how they did this to her it wasn't right at all .

"Have you got to talk to him ? " her voice trembled , I shook my head no wishing I had a different answer for my girl .

"All we can do is pray god lead them out that dark path they walking down , this a different type of hurt" Alyssa shook her head as she rubbed brieas back .

"BITCH ASS NIGGA YOU KNOW SOMETHING!" I sent a blow to one of Marcus men , his license plate was on the car that turned down my mama street the day she was attacked . We end up getting some camera footage from a traffic cam, and we came straight to his door with the shit.

"I don't know shit nigga fuck you" he spit out blood that gushed from his lip . I continued to throw jabs and him until I couldn't feel my knuckles , the pain I was feeling turned into pure rage .

"Alright alright alright" Tony pulled me back , I pushed him back throwing more punches leaving him a bloody mess .

"Chill , we ain't gone find shit out if the nigga ain't got no teeth" Dave pushed me back

I calmed my breathing trying to relax but nothing was relaxing about my mama being gone , she ain't deserve no shit like this .

"So Malcom sent you right ? ...I know he ain't trying to get his hands dirty so who the fuck was the other nigga he sent on the mission witchu' my guy " Dave stood with his arms crossed over his chest , he was too calm for my liking but I know sometimes that be the deadliest anger .

"Fuck you" he choked . Dave smile as he took a couple of steps back , going inside of his bag pulling out pliers . He twirled the around his finger before yanking the guys head back quickly pulling out a front tooth .he screams were music to my ears , a small smile crept on my face watching him choke on his own blood .

"Look how easy that was he done loosened your teeth up for me and shit" he chuckled . The chuckles it turned into a sinister laugh before he start to stab the pliers through his face leaving multiple gashes while he screamed in agony .

He head hung low as as blood started to puddle on the floor beside him , dave was now on his next torturing item —a small drill .

"So ...who the fuck you was with hopefully you can speak cause if not you ain't bout to like this too much" he pulled his gloves further up his hands 

"It- it was lil mike and bishop" he struggled to speak , blood still spilling from every gash .

"Who the fuck is bishop?" dave mugged .

We knew exactly who lil mike was . the nigga I brought in our circle , I helped him get his bread up and this how he do me ? I'll make sure to kill this nigga slowly .

"Bishop is your-" he trailed off before he went unconscious, it's clear we'd just beat him to death.

"My who nigga ? Wake the fuck up bitch you ain't dead" he mushed his head . I shrugged before sending a bullet through his brain . We got enough info I'm ready to kill this nigga Mike .

"Who the fuck is bishop" Tony reverted back the real question .

"I don't know but after we get his ass done I'm going straight for Malcom bitch ass I want him to know we coming for him"Dave wiped blood from his face .

It was now two in the morning and I was still having stomach pains , I sat in the bathtub filled with dr teals and warm water trying to calm myself . The doctors sent me home again , continuing my bed rest . Dave haven't been around as much the last couple weeks and it was really stressing me out I was spending most of the hospital visits by myself if Nyla or Alyssa wasn't there . Most days I tried to not worry but I couldn't help it . Worrying about him every time he dotted the door , the nightmares it was all too much . He's barely been home and I can't even really be there for him how I want to .

Im trying not to nag because he has so much shit going on , and we just put mama Issa in the ground . This was hard on him , but I'm really not feeling my best right now . I wish he could see that .

Once I finished soaking i did my night routine and climbed in bed , my hands ran over my pudge as I began praying over my baby girl . I know it would be okay soon , I had faith .

The door opened revealing Dave , in a different pair of clothes for the fourth time this week . I hoped it was from something else other than him being in another woman's presence. Although I felt like I knew my man , you never really know . His mind was everywhere right now and he's probably not thinking clearly . this is why we need to talk I don't like to overthink .

After he'd finished showering he climb in bed beside me , not even acknowledging that I was there .

"Uhm hey you okay ? How was your day?" I turned to face him , trying to at least bring some light to him .

"It was ight baby same shit" he yawned throwing his arm over his eyes , keeping the conversation short .

"Ohh okay ...I've been going to the doctor lately they've been having me on bed rest I haven't been trying to bug with it I know you got a lot going on but yeah I'm-" I was interrupted by tiny snores , my face scrunched as I start staring at him a few seconds before turning over .

Tears began to form in my eyes , choosing my peace I quickly blinked them away. I hate giving my baby bad energy when she was already going through so much at this time . I pulled myself together and tried to drift off to sleep which was harder than usual .

Next morning

"The fuck? Nah dead ass briea he got me fucked up he not about to keep treating you like this I don't give a fuck if their mother just passed your having pregnancy problems on top of feeling alone ! Nah hell nah !" Nyla went on , I'd been venting to her and she promised she wouldn't say anything . So I would hope she kept her word for me . I knew Alyssa wouldn't go for it so I just tried to keep her out of it as much as possible .

"I just feel like he already lost his ma-"

"Brieaaaaaa like i love you ! Like my own sister but you need to put the fact that you love him to the side and actually see he neglecting you and the baby right now if he grieving his ass needa grieve at home with his family the fuck he barely even kne- you know what .....I'm getting irritated dead asssssss" she spat . I didn't take it any type of way because she was right , I knew how to listen to things like this because it's truly out of love .

"You right sis...I'm gone try to talk to him" I sighed , grabbing my things .

"Good and you let me know how that go because I'll whoop his big ass" she pulled me into a hug , before walking me to the front door .

I pulled off making my way towards the community center , pulling in the parking lot it was more crowded than usual . Must've been a event or something today .

A man opened the door for me allowing me to walk ahead , thanking him I made my way through the crowded center . kids ran around and while others played cards and other activities.

Once I reached his office it was filled with a few females and other dudes . Low and behold there he was , in the middle of it all smoking a backwood , and looking dead to the world . A girl sat a drink in-front of him making me cringe , I walked around pushing her out of the way .

"Excuse you ...Dave this what we doing ?" I spun his seat around to me . If it was the other way around he'd be flipping his shit . Here I was at home having pregnancy problems wondering if he some where good or not and he out here spending his time around bitches and alcohol.

"Baby what you doing here , why you in here with all this smo-"

"Nigga I ain't fucking your baby the fuck ...you know what you been treating me like shit the last couple weeks not even coming home and you out here living your life ...if this how you grieving I don't want any part of it fuck you" I pushed past him making my way out of the center .

"Briea ! BRIEA STOP FUCKING WALKING!" He yelled after me , I hopped in my car slamming my door just for it to swung open .

"Yo I ain't fucking with these bitches man I'm just...I miss my mama bruh-"

"Fuck you" I pulled my door closed . Missing your mother Wouldve had you at home with the one she loved damn near more than her two sons ! I was grieving too I missed her too ! I knew her the same amount of time he did he had me so fucked up .

I swerved my car around making him fall back from almost being ran over , I hate being upset I always go too far and he was about to see a different side of me now.

Ngl im finna put all my pregnancy emotions in this because WHY NIGGAS WAIT TIL YOU GET PREGNANT TO START DOING EXTRA AN ALLAT 🤨

Anyways sooooo team Dave or briea right now?!👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

465K 12.3K 43
Just read๐Ÿ˜Œ
181K 8.2K 119
๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽต๐Ÿ’ƒ๐ŸพBaby I can be your sneaky link๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿพ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽถ
328K 10.9K 32
-๐˜ผ ๐™™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ๐™ฅ๐™– ๐™—๐™ค๐™ค๐™ ๐Ÿ˜ญโ™ฅ๏ธ. ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š๐Ÿ˜ผ. ๐——๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ
682K 16K 72
There's always a thin line between love and hate๐Ÿค