I can't do this anymore

By notmehere5678

Carmeñ le tissiè is a Spanish footballer for FC Barcelona Femení and loves it with her whole heart. Making he... More

Chapter 1 - lets talk London
Chapter 2 - i will be back
Chapter 3 - lets get smashed
Chapter 4 - room 13 on floor 3
Chapter 5 - be back in an hour
Chapter 6 - most of you already know who she is
Chapter 7 - i just want it gone
Chapter 8 - she saved me
Chapter 9 - he hasn't got long left
Chapter 10 - dont let me down
Chapter 11 - i want you to be there
Chapter 12 - i missed you girl.
Chapter 13 - have fun with it
Chapter 14 - go and celebrate ill be fine
Chapter 15 - for trusting me
Chapter 16 - did she tell you
Chapter 17 - see you on the pitch
Chapter 18 - the gang is back
Chapter 19 - whats the time
Chapter 20 - see you on the other side
Chapter 21 - lost a bit of the tan
Chapter 22 - im proud of you
Chapter 23 - it wont be long
Chapter 24 - learn from the best
Chapter 25 - i missed you
Chapter 26 - no promises
Chapter 27 - dont give up
Chapter 28 - top bins!
Chapter 29 - very exited to be back
Chapter 30 - ill be home soon
Chapter 31 - is that a bit funny
Chapter 32 - i missed you so much
Chapter 33 - for you
Chapter 34 - final game as a blue
Chapter 35 - all for you superstar
Chapter 36 - well it wont be long
Chapter 37 - he wanted me to win it
Chapter 38 - forever proud
Chaper 39 - best team in the world
Chapter 40 - for fucks sake
Chapter 42 - it is an honour
Chapter 43 - i wanted to play
Chatper 44 - absolute pleasure
Chapter 45 - i missed you
Chapter 46 - you made eveyone proud
Chapter 47- 21
Chapter 48 - what are you like
Chapter 49 - you look stupid
Chapter 50 - well you could have specified that

Chapter 41 - welcome back

905 41 2
By notmehere5678

Carmeñ's pov:

We had spent a week here and today we were leaving. I had made good friends with all the girls and would definitely keep in touch with them.
'G one last game of FIFA!' I said running down the stairs like a small child and into her arms. I was the youngest by about 3 years and was treated a lot like the child.
'Alright bet' she said siting up. Everyone was there on the sofa I mean it was massive so everyone could fit easy. We played and it ended in a draw.
'Your to good at this Tiss' she said putting me in a headlock and ruffling my hair.
'No your just old G' I said giggling. She let go of me and raised her eyebrows.
'What did you call me?' She asked and I got up and started tinning. She chased me around the sofa until I jumped into Millie's arm.
'Mill save me' I said dramatically and hid in her shoulder.

We stood in the air port all of us on different flights. Me to Spain G to Germany Kristie to America and the rest to England. The rest of my stuff was flown back to Lex's house while I was away. She got back a few days ago and unpacked it for me considering there wasn't much. Most of my stuff I left in Spain. I hugged the girls and said goodbye until I got to Charlie and J. I hugged Charlie first.
'Charlie I love you so much and I will miss you so so so much. You are one of my best friends and I'm so grateful for everything you did for me this season. I love you so much' I said tears brimming my eyes. I hugged her tightly.
'Okay' she said sniffing. 'I want you to make one last appearance' she said and pulled out her camera making me laugh.
'Guys this is BMW's last time on the vlog so say bye' she said shoving the camera in my face one last time.
'Bye guys I'll miss you all' I said blowing kisses into the camera.
'adiós' I said before she put the camera away.

My flight was a bit before everyone else's so J walked me to the terminal. We held hands and with my other hand I dragged the suitcase. We walked in a comfortable silence until we reached the tunnel. We came to a stop and I turned to look at her. I pulled her into me and kissed her.
'te amo' she said against my lips with terrible pronunciation . I pulled back and gave her a missive smile.
'You learnt it for me?' I said and she nodded.
'yo también te amo' I said and crashed my lips back onto hers. (I love you too) When we pulled away I kept my forehead on hers.
'We will make it work' I whispered as my eye started watering. Hers did to so I reached up to brush a tear away.
'Yeah we will' I whispered and kissed her again softly.
'I'll miss you' she said and hugged me properly.
'I'll miss you more'

10 minutes later I sat on the plane mascara running down my face from both happy and say tears. It was a very bittersweet moment. I was leaving my girlfriend and people I had become really close with this season. But I was going home. To be with my family and the people I loved the most playing for the team I love the most. I was going home.

@carmeñletissiè

Liked by @jillroord and 979,759 others

@carmeñletissiè- Will forever have a special place in my heart. Thank you for everything @chelseafcw

Comments turned off

Around 7 hours later the plane laned in Barcelona. Lex came to pick me up and I saw her sitting there as I skipped through the airport towards her. It was about 12 at night and she was half asleep.
'Lexy Lexy!' I sang and jumped on her. She hugged me tightly.
/'how was Barbados?'/ She asked me.
/'it was so good!'/

In the car back I nattered to Lex about Barbados but she was half asleep so half way back we switched. It was only a half and hour dive but she fell asleep in the passenger seat.
/'Lex'/ I whispered and shook her gently but I got no response.
/'Lex'/ I said again with a bit more force and shook her harder. She finally woke up and we went inside.

I woke up at 1pm the next day. We had a few days off before we needed to start training for the euros. Tomorrow I would sign with Barça again and then the day after we would drive to the Spanish training centre. I was excited to train with my girls again but not exited to deal with Jorge again.
I got up and threw joggers and shorts on and walked into the lounge.

/' Maps'/ I shouted seeing the blond sitting on the sofa. I jumped on her and she hugged me tightly.
/'you alright Cars'/ she said ruffling my hair.
/'I missed you'/ I said hugging her again.
/'I missed you to my love'/ she said hugging me back.

The next day I sat in the back of the car my legs bouncing up and down with excitement. Lex and Mapi sat in the front of the car after Mapi stayed the night.
/'I'm so excited'/ I squealed clapping my hands in excitement.
/'I know your making the whole fucking car shake'/ Mapi said rolling her eyes but I could see her smile.
/'shut up I bet your buzzing I'm back'/ I said smacking her shoulder.
/'of course I am love'/ she said giving in and patting my hand.

We pulled into the car park and I basically ran into the centre. Lex and Mapi followed me chatting about something or other.

/'hello Carmeñ'/ coach said and I bounded into his office.
/'hey coach you alright'/ I asked him and he hugged me gently. Lex and Mapi walked in.
/'finally you to take your time don't you'/ I said earning a smack on the head from Mapi. I smiled at them both and we all walked into the other room.

I signed on the line then shook coaches hand.
/'welcome back'/ he said.
/'it's good to be home'/ I said smiling widely.

We sat down for the press conference me next to coach on the table in front of lots of reporters and cameras.
/'hello Carmeñ hello Jonatan'/ one of the reporters said and I nodded in their direction.
/'so Carmeñ how does it feel to be back?'/ someone asked.
/'it feels amazing I love this club and these girls it is home'/ I said.
They asked coach a few questions before someone else turned back to me.
/'Carmeñ how are you feeling about the euros?'/
/'well it was an homer to be called up I was actually on holiday at the time but I love my country and it's anyone's dream to be in my position'/ I said smiling.
/'you will be playing against lots of your teammates old and new how do you feel about that'/
/'well we are all professionals and this is our job so I will play as is I don't know them'/ I said.

We were asked a few more questions until it was over.
/'well done Carmeñ you can go home now'/ coach said patting my shoulder.
/'thanks coach I'll see you soon'/ I said giving home a fist pump.
/'you guys smash it in the euros yeah I'll be watching'/ he said.
/'thanks coach bye'/ we all said at the same time making him chuckle.

@carmeñletissiè

(Video: The screen went black then flashed into a video of me going 1v1 with a defender and beating them while a commentator said 'one of the biggest names in women's football'. The video went silent and the screen went back again. It showed a clip of me scoring and another commentator said 'oh what a goal that was from number 13!' The screen when silent and black again before going showing one last clip with me holding up a 1 finger in one hand and 3 on the other making the number 13 with another voice over the top saying 'y la princesa española lo ha vuelto a hacerrrrr'(and the Spanish princess had done it againnnn). Finally I showed me in the new Barça kit pointing to the badge. The screen went black and the words 'ella está de vuelta' (she's back) showed in blue and red)

Liked by @katie_mccabe11 and 1,538,638 others

@carmeñletissiè - Estoy lista estas? ❤️💙(I'm ready are you)

Comments
@patri8guijarro- finalmente! te extrañé ❤️ (finally I missed you)
@claudiaapina- la princesa ha vuelto👑 (the princess is back)
@liekemartens- my girlll
@aitana.bonmati- no puedo esperar! (Can't wait)
@mbrighty04- will miss you 😘
@leahwilliamsonn- Arsenal is better
@kmewis19- I want your media team to make me a video like that.

————————————————————
Onto the eurossss. How do you feel abt the video thing. Thank you for reading xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 4.5K 69
Alexia Putellas/OC Updates every tuesday!! Ana María Elisa García never had an easy life. Dealing with the loss of her mother without the comfort of...
13.6K 730 13
ALEXIA PUTELLAS LINES WE CROSS | The name Veronica Castellano was known across the world, striking a feeling of inspiration and awe in the sou...
54.3K 2.4K 21
Would you believe if someone tells you that you will find the love of your life on a dating app? Me neither... But what if that really happen? Discov...
363K 9.8K 52
A story about Alexia Putellas having some special connection with FC Barcelonas new therapist. 🏅 #1 Alexia 🏅 #1 woso 🏅 #1 alexiaputellas 🏅 #1 la...