MAYAVAN TO MEYYANAVAN (THE UN...

By Rathvika

Ceo hate girls but a girl comes to work as his PA in boy getup. Will he identify her that she is a girl? What... More

Introduction And Prologue
1.DREAM
2.Accidental Kiss
3.Recognising Her ❣️
4.Arguement
5.Priest Words
6.Sudden Bomb
7.Changing Herself
8.Interview
9.Personal Assistant
10.Possesive Him
11.Staying With Him
12. Same Bed
13.Plastic moonji
14.Angry Parrot
15.His Anger
16.Anbae Anbae
17.Her dominance
18.Betting
19.DING DONG BELL
20.Two Thoughts
21.Piriyadhe Urave
22.Both Sides
23. Villan
24.Missing Eachother
25.Palaya ranamgal
26.Reaching Him
28.Dream Man And Girl
29.Dream Family
29.Mirror Dance
30. Karupu Maccha 🌚
31.Affection 💕
32.Mayavan Attrocities 🌝
33.His Pain 🥺
34.Kanave ...Kanave
35.Accident
36.Nightmare
37.Reuninon
new story
38.MAYA
39.Its Time To Know
40.Loss And Gain
41.His Powers
42.Siddu's Hate
43.Souls
44. Bro Sis Bond
45.Kidnapped
46. The Real Culprit
47.End Card

27 .Feeding Bottel 🌝

1.4K 172 93
By Rathvika

Abhinaya ; A

Abhiram ; Ajju ; Ab

..............

She stopped beating him when that stick broke into 2pieces....

He sat on grass with thud and rubbed the spot where she bet him .she saw him red eyes breathing hard .

He saw her and pulled her .she squealed and fell on him .both fell on grass and he captured her lips inserting his tongue into her mouth directly .......

She gasped and hold his shoulder for support .he sucked her upper lips and lower lips.he left her after his satisfaction.

She breathed hard and bet him .he hold her hands and pulled her close to him .

A; en da ipdi pandre ...

Ab; indha umma kaga dhane enne thittuna annaiku ...

A; sorry sollitene da appro en adhaye soldre..

Ab; sari ana enaku hurt Achu di .romba na romba hurt aachu .enaku na unmele advantage eduthukureno nu ...

His voice cracked and his eyes turned moist.his hold tightned.

Ab; naan dha sorry .apdi panni Iruka kudadhu .un permission illama unna na kiss pandradhu thappu and .... Na eppavu tholla pandrele kiss ,hug nu....na oru ...oru ....

His words not coming outside .he was trying very hard to form a word...

She placed her fingers on his lips and stopped him .

A; shhhhh ...podhum da ...en ipdila pesure .enne thoda unaku permission venuma .annaiku unne andha situation le pathapo epdi irunduchu teriyuma.mooche ninnu pochu da .ni oru Arakan mari nadandhukite .unne andha nilamaiku kondu vandha avala summa Vida mudile adhudha andha kovatha unkitte katite .adhukunu ni ella boys mari nu ille da .try to understand Ajju .na teriyama dha apdi sollite inime unne hurt pandra edhuvu na sei mate okay va .

He nodded his head and kissed her finger .she took her hands and glared him.

A; idho start pante le ....

He pouted and she slapped that pout 😂😂...

She stood up and gave her hand .he stood up and lighten the lamp on his mother graveyard .both prayed and sat on bench which was placed under the tree .

He hissed when she hold his hands .she lifted his shirt and saw bruiser.she widened her eyes and tears formed .

A; achoo sorryyy Ajju .adhu kovathule adichite .ipdi agunu ninaikave ille . iru ointment potu vidre sariya poidu .

She stood up to go .he stopped her and pulled her to his lap .

A; deiii manda veengi ....sevandha poiruku da ointment podre appodha sari agu .

Ab; pasanga thappu panna amma punishment kudukardhu sagajam dhane .

A; Ajju ...

She hugged his neck and he placed his head on her chest and snuggled more searching her warmth.

Ab; ni en di Inge vandhe .

A; na unkitte ellathayu sollanu dha vandhe Ajju .

Ab; ille na force panna nala la solla vena .

A; podhum idhuku mele namakulle indha pirivu vena ennala thangika mudiyadhu .

Ab;mmm sari sollu ...

He kissed her chest and squeezed her waist and snuggled more .she moaned and said..

A; ni ipdi panna na epdi da solluve ...

Again she moaned ....

He bite her clothed nipples and sucked her boobs.her head throwed back in pleasure .she hold his hair and locked into her fingers .

Ab; paravalla sollu ..na kekure ..

A; ahh ....please da ....

Ab; unna yaaru fresh ah vara sonnadhu ...enne tempt panna dhane ipdi dress pannitu vandhu iruke .evulo azhaga iruke teriyuma .kayya vechitu summa Iruka mudiyadhu.

He squeezed her boobs and sucked her another boob .

A; apdi enne da unaku andha boobs mele avulo Kannu ...eppo paru angaya pore ..

She formed sentence with more difficult . while she was moaning...

Ab; ni erthana vaati ketalu ore badhil dha .enaku idhudha pudichi iruku .future le Namma pasanga idha anuba vikka Munna na mundhikure .

He took another boobs and sucked it .he didn't even removed her clothes .he was sucking, squeezing and biting her clothed boobs and nipples .

A; deiii solla varadhe kelu da .appro idhella ...

Ab; noo ....unne vittu indha 4 days irundadhe enaku naragama irunduchu.unne onnu Panna mudiyame irundadhe perusu .ippo ennala mudiyadhu .I want you ...please diii 🌝

A; ahhhh ...oru vaati dha ....

Ab; idhu podhume ....

He pushed her to bench and hovered on her .he sucked her lips and kneaded her boobs and his another hand moved to her thighs ...

His hands entered inside her top and carresed her bare waist and pinched her curves.

He snuggled into her neck and bited hard.she moaned and fisted his locks .he licked her earlobes and she gave him more access to suck her nape ....

He sucked and lifted her top .he left her dress around her hands like tying .

A; en da ....ahhh

Ab; punishment dii ...un face enaku katama table Keele okantu aludadhuku ....

He sucked her cleavage.he didn't removed her bra .he lifted that above her boobs and he hold her boobs with his right hand .he pressed it like a balloon and sucked her hem of nipples .which was hardened by his touch...

He was pressing her boobs and sucking  her nipples .he was make her moan hard . because she can't hold him ...

Again he pressed another boobs and her nipples came out like a feeding bottle cap .which babies suck it out to drink milk ....

He did like that and sucked like a baby ...he slightly bite and pulled that nipples with his teeths .

He moved down to her stomach and smooched .she twisted and turned feeling more pleasure. She moaned loud holding her dress .

A; ahhhhhh ....ajjuu .....

She wrapped her legs around him and hugged him closely .he bite and kissed her every inch of her waist part .

A; yaaravdhu vara poranga Ajju .... ahhhhhhh

Ab; en permission illama yaaru varamatanga just enjoy dii Poona kutty ....

A; okay da paal buddy...

She too teased him back 😂😂😂..

Ab; ivulo panniyu kolupu adangudha paru una enne pandre paaru ...

A; ehhh ..sry da Ajju ...vitru da ..

Ab; vidra idea ve ille ....

Amv; na Inge edhuku vandhe ene pantu iruke .na vitta punch dailogue ku la oru use illa polaye ....

He removed her pant and kissed her thighs .she twisted her body .before she could kiss the ground .he pulled her to him .

Ab; ippo ni epdi Iruka teriyuma dii .

He used his base voice .zoo and kaatu vaasi people's are kutthu dance potufying inside her tummy .

She gulped and saw his eyes .he lifted her and placed her on grass .she giggled when grass carresed her soft skins .

A; kichu kichu agudhu da ...hahaha ..

He laughed seeing her cute face .but her laugh stopped and scream escaped from her mouth .when he pulled her panties and buried his face deep inside her ....

A; Ajjuuuu ......

Mayavan varuvan 🤞✨

How was it..

Double update venuna votes and comments pannunga ...

Inime npk story mari target reach ana udane update kudupe 😌.

Target vekkala indha chapter ku .vara response poruthu next chapter le vekkire 🌝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 14.9K 92
Ashwin a introvert guy... Became a loner after his first love 💖"KANMANI"💖. He was completely shattered after kanmani's death, his world became blur...
32.9K 5.2K 38
24 year old, over achieving Arohi wasn't someone people wanted to hangout with. She was arrogant and ruthless. She was the CEO of one of the topmost...
22K 2.8K 32
What will happen if a Arrogant man who was searching for a true love get married to a arrogant girl..But he hides his identity and acts as a innocent...
172K 20.3K 54
A One side love story of a Girl What if an innocent,clumsy,introvert girl with lots of fears and insecurities falls in love with a familiar face. Tha...