๐ˆ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐‡๐ž ๐Š๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ฌ...

Galing kay lvrr4u

๐‡๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐จ๐›๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ, ๐ˆ ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ แดกสœแด‡ส€แด‡ แดแด€ษช๊œฑษชแด‡ ๊œฐษชษดแด…สŸแด€ส ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€แด›... Higit pa

๐ˆ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐‡๐ž ๐Š๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ฌ
1: the phone number
3: let's all mind our own business
4: you win
5: i quite like you maisie findlay
6: speaking of dogs...
7: you're my lucky charm maisie findlay!
8: y yo pensaba que yo era obvio
9: he's not giving up on you
10: you're so complicated. i like that
11: nice try champ
12: you look cute being jealous
13: i like the jealous ones.
14: my hero
15: nervous
16: i'll be your lucky charm
17: Lando doesn't give up easily
18: mess it up
19: feels like
20: soft launch

2: i like girls who don't like me

4.2K 103 55
Galing kay lvrr4u

Maisie's POV:

I was making a pit walk as the camera followed me.

"And over here we have the McLaren team who are expected to have a better year than last one. We see the mechanics working in the front wing of the new rookie Oscar Piastri who is partnering up with Lando Norris in the orange team." I spoke as the camera zoomed in the car. "Will they surpass the expectations?" I looked at the camera with a smile.

"And cut." The camera man spoke.

"Great job Maisie. Wonderful as always." The producer told me and I smiled. "Take a break before the interviews." He told me and I nodded.

"Thank you." I smiled and he walked away.

Everyone left except Chiara. We exchanged looks and just as she was about to talk I heard another voice.

"Maisie." I turned around meeting Oscar.

"Hey Oscar." I smiled giving him a short hug.

"And Chiara, right?" He pointed at Chi and she nodded.

"Guess now everybody randomly knows my name." She joked and we chuckled softly.

"Hey Maisie I was gonna ask you if..." He started saying and I looked at him attentively.

"Maisie Findlay." I heard another voice and felt an arm wrap around me. I turned my head seeing Lando's smug smile.

"Lando Norris." I raised my eyebrows. "Do you always go around invading people's personal space?" I asked and he chuckled softly.

"Only if I like them." He winked and I rolled my eyes with a smile. "Do you like my arm around you?" He asked jokingly.

"No." I replied taking it off and he chuckled. I smiled looking up at him. Oscar cleared his throat.

"I'm sorry Oscar, what where you going to ask me?" I asked looking back at him. Lando crossed his arms looking at him.

"Nothing important. It was nice seeing you Maisie." Oscar pursed his lips on a smile.

"Yeah, you too." I smiled and he nodded walking away.

"Should I leave you two?" Chiara asked pointing at us with her pen.

"The more the merrier." Lando joked and I scoffed rolling my eyes.

I started walking through the pit lane and he followed me, running a bit to catch up with me.  Chiara walked behind us looking at her hardboard, ignoring Lando's attempt of flirting with me.

"You still owe me that interview." He stood in front of me walking backwards and I scoffed.

"We can do it right now." I stopped and he stopped, that smirk appearing on his face. "Mr. Norris." I spoke and he raised his eyebrows slightly. "Why are you so extremely annoying?" I asked going around him to keep walking.

He caught up with me again and I kept walking ignoring his presence.

"I prefer charming." He spoke and I scoffed.

"How about irritating?" I fired back.

"Oh." He feigned being hurt, putting his hand on his chest. "I like girls who don't like me." He spoke leaning in towards me, I pushed him back hiding a smile.

"Maisie." We heard another voice and I saw Carlos. "I see you've met Lando." He added and I nodded raising my eyebrows.

"I have." I looked at Lando and he smiled innocently. "He is as irritating as you said he was." I added and he chuckled.

"Aw, you talk about me?" He looked at Carlos putting his hands on his chest and pouting.

"Let her do her job mate. She's not here to flirt like you." Carlos told him and he rolled his eyes.

Carlos looked behind me and saw Chiara.

"Chi?" He called her and she looked up, recognizing his voice. She smiled.

"Carlos." She walked towards him, handing me her hardboard. I grabbed it confused as she went in to hug him, wrapping her arms around his neck. Carlos wrapped his arms around her waist.

Lando and I exchanged confused looks.

"It's been too long." Chiara smiled putting her hand on Carlos shoulder.

"Yeah, your hair looks nice, did you dye it?" He asked grabbing Chi's hair and she chuckled pushing his hand away.

I cleared my throat and they looked at us.

"Right, back to work." Carlos spoke and Chiara chuckled.

"You still owe me that interview." Lando whispered and I glared at him. "Chi, Carlos, nice chemistry." He joked and Chiara glared at him. "See you around Maisie Findlay." He winked before walking away and I smiled.

"You like him." Carlos chuckled crossing his arms and I furrowed my brows.

"No I don't." I scrunched my nose.

"You do, you did the smile thing." He pointed at me and I pushed his hand off. "And you gave him those eyes." He blinked repeatedly and I rolled my eyes.

"Like you to Chiara?" I fired and his smiled faded.

"I...uh. Don't know what you're talking about." He stuttered looking at Chiara and she chuckled.

"Let's just go." She grabbed his hand and we started walking down the pit lane.

[...]

I was walking through the paddock flipping through my notebook as I looked at the questions I'd written down. I was going to interview Pierre Gasly.

I bumped against someone and my notebook fell to the ground. We both went in to pick it up.

"I'm so..." I heard him pause and looked up meeting face to face with George Russell. "sorry." He completed looking at my notebook.

"It's okay." I smiled a little bit and he handed me back my notebook.

"You should ask him about his years in Alpha Tauri. That'll give you a reaction." He joked and I chuckled softly.

"Noted." I smiled tapping the notebook.

"Never seen you before. You're new, right?" He asked and I nodded.

"Maisie Findlay." I extended my hand.

"George Russell." He shook my hand gently.

"I knew that." I smiled and he chuckled softly. "Do you happen to know where the Alpine offices are?" I asked.

"Sure, I'll take you there." He spoke and I shook my head.

"Aren't you busy?" I asked.

"No, I'll happily guide you darling." He replied and I chuckled softly. "So you're a fan of me?" He asked teasingly.

"Wouldn't call myself a fan of you. Especially after you knocked my friend out in Austin after he got pole." I spoke as I started walking and he followed me, guiding me.

"Friend of Carlos, huh?" He asked and I nodded. "Noted, won't happen again." He added and I chuckled. "Are you here with F1TV?" He asked and I raised my eyebrows.

"I wish." I replied. "I'm attending most races though." I added.

"That's good to hear. You're nice to talk to Maisie." He spoke and I smiled. He stopped and I stopped too.

"Are you all Brits so flirty?" I asked jokingly and he chuckled softly.

"Only when we like someone." He replied putting his hands in his pockets. "You'll find the Alpine offices right behind you darling." He pointed with his head and I turned around.

"Thank you darling." I joked remarking the word and he laughed looking down.

"I'll see you around Maisie." He spoke and I nodded walking towards the Alpine offices.

[...]

"So George Russell, Oscar Piastri, and Lando Norris just in two days?" Chiara asked raising her eyebrows as I laid down on the bed. "You're on fire girl." She joked and I chuckled.

"What about you and Carlos?" I asked and she fidgeted with her ring.

"I don't know what you're talking about." She mumbled playing dumb.

"You two have been head over heels for each other ever since you met. When was that?" I asked making a thinking face.

"Long time ago." She replied smiling and I raised my eyebrows with a smirk.

"So you don't deny it?" I raised my eyebrows up and down and she rolled her eyes still smiling. "Come on, even Lando noticed." I threw my hands in the air.

"He's a great guy, truly, but I don't know if he's ready to commit to a relationship." She spoke and I pursed my lips.

Carlos and Chiara had always had something going on, something silent. A few drunk kisses, confessions but never nothing more. I knew that frustrated both of them but Carlos wanted to focus on his career and so did Chi.

My phone dinged and I looked at it.

Hey Mais
Carlos gave me your number, it's George

"No way." I shook my head.

"What happened?" Chiara asked.

"Apparently now all the grid has my number." I raised my eyebrows as I typed.

hey George
remind me to kill Carlos for leaking my personal information

Hahahahaha
your personal information is safe with me

i guess 😒

good enough for me, are you gonna be cheering for me tomorrow?

i'll think about it
i'm kind of a lucky charm

oh really?

yep 😌

well i hope you cheer for me so i can do good

I'll check my schedule
Goodnight

goodnight M

I turned my phone off and put it on the bed.

"What'd he say?" Chiara looked at me attentively waiting for the gossip.

"He wants me to cheer for him." I chuckled softly.

"Awww."

"I told him I'll see." I chuckled and she chuckled shaking her head.

"When are you gonna start to actually date someone new?" Chiara asked leaning in towards me.

"When I trust men again." I raised my eyebrows and let out a dramatic sigh.

"Not all men are the same." She spoke and I made a face of disgust.

"Ew, don't say "not all men" ever again." I spoke pretending to throw up and she laughed rolling her eyes.

[...]

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

497K 8.5K 62
Unknown
60.8K 862 23
๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐š ๐†๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ค ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฃ๐จ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ...
243K 8K 34
"แด›สœแดแดœษขสœแด› สแดแดœ แดกแด‡ส€แด‡ แด›แดแด ษขแดแดแด… ๊œฐแดส€ แดแด‡, แดส แด…แด‡แด€ส€ ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€ ษขแด€แด แด‡ แดแด‡ แด›ษชแดแด‡ แด๊œฐ แด…แด€ส, แดส แด…แด‡แด€ส€ ษชแด›'๊œฑ แดแด‹แด€ส, แด›สœษชษดษข๊œฑ สœแด€แด˜แด˜แด‡ษด ๊œฐแดส€ ส€แด‡แด€๊œฑแดษด๊œฑ แด›สœแด€แด› ษช แด›สœษชษดแด‹ แด€ส€แด‡ ๊œฑแดœส€แด‡, สแด‡แด€สœ" "I wi...
179K 4.5K 31
๐™‰๐™ค๐™ซ๐™–, ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ช๐™œ๐™œ๐™ก๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™จ ๐™ข๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™› ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง. ๐™’๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™–๐™—๏ฟฝ...