Helluva boss x Male Reader (S...

By kyoto_judo

You apply for I.M.P! Unknown to them you were a wanted criminal back when you were alive. As you're taking ou... More

Chapter 2

Chapter 1

254 6 0
By kyoto_judo

Hey everyone. Started a new story. Haven't updated MHA: Kamen Rider Zero-One in a while but I'm working on it! Figured because I just finished up watching Helluva boss I thought this would be a fun little project. Enjoy!

The scene opens up with Blitzo challenging Verosika Mayday to a demon duel. Apparently because Verosika parked in the Blitzo's spot and is staying there for a week. Just outside the building stands a male wearing black jeans, a plain blue shirt and a black leather trench coat. In his hand was a flyer with poorly written handwriting and lots of spelling errors.

Y/N: Guess this is the place, whoever made this really sucks at spelling...

You enter the building and stepped out of the elevator and saw the the I.M.P sign on one door while a double door had VM on it. You see a taller, buff hellhound guarding the VM door. You shrug it off and approach the right door, overhearing what was being said inside.

Blitzo: sorry sweetie, spring break is no place for young vulnerable goth girls! You know the kind of FFFREAKS! Up there who drool all over you!

The four hear the door knock as you peek inside.

Y/N: hey is this I.M.P? I don't know why I would ask that when it says so on the door but the flyer had some really shitty writing so I wanted to make sure just in case.

Blitzo: Not today bozo! We're in the middle of something!

Moxxie: Sir didn't you want to hire more people in case we need to kill multiple targets in different places?

Blitzo: Oh yeah I forgot about that. Have a seat while I come up with the best plan ever to beat that walking cocksucker!

Y/N shrugs his shoulders before walking to the closest chair and sets his backpack down and the flyer. Not knowing that he just sat next to Loona. As you look through your backpack, the hellhound has a small blush on her face while looking at you.

Blitzo: Anyways like I said, sorry loonie you're going to have to sit this one out. Can't exactly have humans notice a walking hellhound roaming around in public.

Loona: I can blend in with humans well enough, just let me tag along.

Blitzo: Wait say that again?

Loona: Um I can blend in?

Millie: You have a human disguise?

Loona: Yeah don't you?

Loona: You three have been screwing around on earth this whole fucking time without human disguises?!

Blitzo: Okay new plan! Loonie can help lure the humans to us and we'll take care of the rest! Okay how about that?

Millie: Flawless logic.

Moxxie: What do we do with him?

Y/N: Wait is the job to kill humans?

Blitzo: Well technically a client shows up to put a hit on someone on earth that took a shit on their life or just because and we go to earth and off them. Right now we're not doing that so you're gonna have to come another time. We have a parking spot to take back!

Y/N: I can come with you guys and help.

Blitzo: Can't have an amateur in the way.

Millie: Blitzo don't we still have that client waiting for confirmation on a target yesterday?

Blitzo: Oh satan I forgot we didn't even kill them yet.

Y/N: If you don't mind, I can kill the target for you while you guys do your battle, challenge whatever is going on. Think of it as a trial run for my application.

Blitzo: I got it! While the four of us are fucking up that Succubus slut, this guy will kill our bounty for us!

Y/N: ...

Loona: Don't bother, he's like that.

Y/N: Yeah he seems odd, I'm Y/N by the way.

Loona: Loona, that's Millie and her fatass husband Moxxie.

Moxxie: Hey!

Loona: And that's Blitzo, our boss.

Blitzo: And the O is silent!

Y/N: the O?

*On earth*

The four members of I.M.P hide behind rocks under a boardwalk.

Blitzo: Now remember, we can't be seen alright. Loose shots will likely cause a panic. So Loona can help with leading targets to a better spot to off em. What's the status on the new guy?

Loona: He says he sees the guy from a distance. He's about to approach him.

The scene pans over to you sipping on an iced coffee while keeping an eye on the target. The information you got was that the client was a woman who was raped and then shot in the head by her ex boyfriend, Micheal Greenwood. You see the target looking through his phone but gets up to follow a woman he took a liking too. You get up to follow the two who end up in an alleyway with a dead end.

Woman: Get away from me you creep!

Micheal: Look it ain't gonna take long, let's just loosen up and have fun.

Y/N: Micheal Greenwood?

Micheal: Who wants to know? Listen pal help me with this chick. I'll let you do anal on her.

Y/N: I'm gonna pass on that, I'm here for you.

Micheal: What're you talking about?

You smile as you take out a metallic belt and slap it around your waist.

Ichigo Driver!

Y/N: You got a bounty on your head, you can thank your ex that you killed.

Just then, the wind starting picking up speed as multiple pieces of paper, cardboard and other trash started flying all over the place. Your target started backing away as he didn't know what was going on. You do your personal pose as you smirk at the murderer.

Y/N: Just so you know it's mostly business but also kind of personal. Scum like you should die. Henshin!

While your trench coat stays on, the rest of your outfit gets covered in a particular costume.

Micheal: What the hell are you?!

Y/N: Kamen Rider. Well, the rest officially call me Shin Kamen Rider. Now do me a favor and die.

Micheal: Fuck how are you still alive? Whatever, my boys will deal with you.

The guy whistles loudly, footsteps can be heard behind Y/N as he turns around and is surrounded by six guys.

Y/N: For me? Aw you shouldn't have Micheal.

One guy swings a metal pipe at Y/N. Like a sixth sense, the Kamen Rider moves his body to the side before landing a right hook to the guy's jaw, ripping it off. The others back away for a bit from the sight but stand their ground. Y/N smirks inside his mask and taunts the group.

Y/N: What? You guys expected me to hold back? There was a reason I gave Zi-O no choice but to kill me.

Y/N rushes towards two guys and stomp kicks one of them in the leg, bending it back. The other throws a punch but Y/N slaps it away and sucker punches him in the stomach and rips out his intestines. The kamen rider wraps the intestines of the other guy with the broken leg and chokes him out.

Micheal: W-What the hell is up with you?!

Y/N: What? You thought I would just knock them unconscious like Agito or maybe even Kabuto? Think again.

Y/N jumps towards the fourth guy and grabs ahold of his face and slams him down on the floor, splattering his brains before grabbing a pipe and stabbing the fifth guy with it. The sixth guy starts panicking and hyperventilates while Y/N walks toward him, his suit and mask covered in blood. He grabs his throat and chokes the guy out while looking back at his target.

Y/N: You could've saved your guys the trouble. Now here we are, me suffocating this guy.

The Kamen Rider crushes the guy's windpipe and drops him on the floor and starts walking towards Micheal. He pulls out a Glock 19 and locks back the slider to make sure there's a bullet.

Y/N: Look I'll make this quick, I really want this job so yeah...

Micheal: Wait wait wait!

Just like that, Y/N puts a hole in Micheal's head. He walks away before turning his head to see the woman standing there shaking.

Y/N: You're safe.

As you walk away, you feel your phone vibrate and opens up the message to see Blitzo texting you.

Blitzo: New guy you done yet?

Y/N: Just in time, took a picture.

Blitzo: Good thinking, hurry back to the beach we won our spot back!

You walk back to where the members of I.M.P were at and see Blitzo laughing like a maniac.

Verosika: Come on let's get out of here-

As she turns around she sees you walking up to everyone while wiping off the blood from your helmet. You take it off and sigh in relief.

Y/N: Whew that felt good, what happen here?

Blitzo: Well Millie killed a giant monster fish, got our parking space back and now getting ready to go home.

Moxxie: I am NOT! A possum...not a possum.

Y/N: What's up with him?

Blitzo: you don't wanna know. Loona let's get going!

You shrug off the situation and turn around to see Verosika leaning towards you, biting her lip.

Verosika: Who is this stud that this limp sick Blitzo was hiding from me?

Y/N: Oh um, I'm Y/N, nice to meet you.

Verosika: Well it's nice to meet you too honey. Glad to know we'll be seeing each other more often.

Y/N: Sounds good? I think.

Verosika smiles as she walks back to her group and teleports back to hell. You turns back around and walk over to your group and hopefully get Blitzo's approval. Hopefully.

Y/N: Why are the females hot?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.1K 2.3K 42
people read the book trust me on this one
314K 7.5K 66
Amazing cover by Anel_Graphics Gabriella De'Luca is a cold fifteen year old girl, who has had to go through extreme hardships everyday of her life. C...
28.9K 680 11
Izuku Midoriya, formerly known as Yagi experienced hell Ever since he was 4 and was diagnosed as Quirkless his life turn 180 degree School sabotaged...
239K 9.9K 25
"မောင် မဆိုးစမ်းနဲ့ကွယ်" "ကျုပ်ကိုမချုပ်ခြယ်နဲ့"