Our Story

By SimpOfMany

COMPLETED The story of how Choi San and I fell in love. More

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30 a suprise
31

4

141 5 0
By SimpOfMany

When San left the cafe got really crowded so we didn't stay for long. I said bye to Yunho and the other boys and then Izzy and I went to my house.

*Y/Ns home*

We walked inside, taking our shoes off at the door. We went into my room and dropped our bags by my bed. I threw myself down on the bed. Izzy sat down next to me.

"I can't believe today happened." Izzy said laughing.

"Me either." I said in disbelief.

"YOU GOT A HOT BOYS PHONE NUMBER. YOU HAVE SANS PHONE NUMBER." Izzy yelled in excitement.

"Oh my God, I did. I have his phone number." I said in shock.

Izzy unzipped my backpack and took my phone out. Entering my pass code, she looked at my messages.

"Hey, what are you doing?" I said, trying to take my phone from her.

"Calm down. I'm just checking to see if he texted you or not. One unread text." Izzy said, looking at me, wigglin hey eyebrow suggestively.

"Give me!" I said, taking my phone back. My body went hot, and my stomach felt weird as I looked at the notification on his chat.

"Oh my God, it's from San." I said, nervous.

"Well, don't keep him waiting!" Izzy said, glancing over my shoulder.

"Okay.. okay." I said, calming myself. I clicked on the chat.

My Beloved Choi San

"That's the name you have him under?" Izzy eyed me suspiciously.

"No, he must have named himself that when he gave me his number." I said laughing.

Y/N (sent when San took her phone) This is Y/N

San: Hey. Today was fun at the cafe. It was nice meeting you. I was wondering if you'd want to hang out again?

"IZZYYYY," I said, squealing.

"Oh my God !! SAY YES!" Izzy said.

I typed my response.

Y/N: Yeah, I had a lot of fun. I'm down to hang out again.

"Nice very casual." Izzy said approvingly. I sent the text and then threw my phone on my bed and got up, walking around the room.

"What are you doing?" Izzy said, watching me.

"I'm too nervous to stand still and wait for a reply." I said. Izzy picked up my phone and looked at the screen.

"You don't have to wait long." She said, smirking.

I ran back to my bed and grabbed my phone from her hand, looking at the screen.

San: Great. How about tomorrow after school? We can grab an early dinner.

Y/N: Sounds good to me. Meet you in front of the school?

San: See you there.

"Is it a date?" Izzy asked, looking over my shoulder at the texts.

"Oh God. I have no idea. Do you think it is?" I asked a little panicked.

"I don't know for sure, but probably not since you guys just met." Izzy said reassuringly.

"Good, that's a relief." I said, sighing.

"Do you not want a boyfriend?" Izzy asked.

"No. I was just worried because I just met him and don't know if I feel that way towards him." I said.

"How could you not? With those dimples." Izzy said with hearts in her eyes.

"Did you see his arms?" I asked. She nodded, and we bothed, sighed happily at the thought.

Set my phone down on the nightstand and turned to Izzy.

"What about you? Are you gonna get Wooyoungs number?" I asked, wiggling my eyebrows.

"Wooyoung? What? No. Why would you think that? He's so whiny and annoying, so not my type. Maybe Seonghwas, though. He is older than us." Izzy said thoughtfully.

"Don't you think you're being a little harsh on Wooyoung? You just met him. He'll probably suprise you." I said.

"Hopefully, there's more to him than begging for chips. I have to deal with him for the rest of the school year." Izzy said a little irritated. I shrugged.

"You wanna grab some food from the kitchen and watch a drama to relive stress?" I asked her.

"Yes!" Izzy said, smiling once again.

We went into the kitchen and made something to eat. When our food was done, we headed to the living room and sat down on the couch, wrapping the thick blanket around ourselves and starting the drama Clean with a passion for now.

(I loved that one so much I laughed a lot)

By episode 3, Izzy had to go home. Before she left, she helped me clean up. I went to bed thinking about San and Yunho.

Tuesday

*Mr. Williams class*

When I walked into the classroom, Yunho was already seated. Wooyoung was sitting in a chair next to him, and they were talking. I walked over and sat down in my chair.

"Good morning Y/N" Yunho said, smiling at me.

"Morning." Wooyoung said with a small smile.

"Good morning, you two." I said, smiling at them both.

I woke up in a cheerful mood. Every time I think of San, my heart skips a beat. I'm really excited to see him today. My face heats up as I think of him.

"Are you okay? You look feverish." Wooyoung said. Yunho looked over at me with a concerned look.

I put the back of my hand to my forehead and felt to see if I was warm.

"No, I feel fine." I said embarrassed. My face revealed my thoughts.

Yunho reached out his hand and put it to my forehead. My face heated once again at the sudden contact.

"You don't feel warm." Yunho said. He took his hand off and laid it in his lap.

"What's going on? Do you have a fever?" Izzy asked, rushing over.

"I don't know. Her face was red, but she didn't feel warm." Yunho said.

Izzy looked at me knowingly.

"Ah.. well.. if you start feeling weird, go to the nurses office, okay?" Izzy said.

"Okay." I said.

The bell rang, and everyone filed into the classroom. Wooyoung and Izzy went back to their seats.

Yunho leaned over when Mr. William wasn't looking.

"Is it true you have Sans phone number?" Yunho asked quietly.

"Yeah. He gave it to me yesterday at the cafe before he left." I said.

"Can I have yours then?" Yunho asked.

"Not right now. I'll give it to you at lunch." I said. Yunho nodded and sat back in his seat properly.

The rest of the class was chill but rather lame. Wooyoung kept leaning over and talking to Izzy.

*Lunch*

Getting my tray of lunch, I went to the table outside. Izzy was already there with wooyoung. I turned to go back because i forgot my water bottle, but I ran straight into someone. The lunch tray was knocked out of my hands, and whatever it was is now smeared on their shirt.

I looked up and saw San. Broad shouldered, chiseled jaw line, muscular, dimpled, San.

My body caught fire with embarrassment when I realized what I had just done.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry. I did not see you there. Are you alright?" I asked, panicking.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Though my shirt isn't." San said laughing.

"There's napkins over here." I said, taking San by the wrist and pulling him over to the napkin holder.

"I'm sorry." I said, looking up at him.

San's face was red, and he looked stunned. His gaze was on my hand, still holding his wrist. I cleared my throat and let go.

I grabbed a few napkins and wiped some big chunks off his shirt, but the stain wasn't budging.

"It's okay. I have a shirt I can change into." San said, laughing. There was still some red to his face.

"Oh, okay. Um..." I said, unsure.

"Join the others. I'll be there in a few minutes."He said, with a calming smile on his face.

I nodded. He turned and walked out of the cafeteria.

I walked over to the table where Yunho and Yeosang had just arrived. I sat down next to Yunho.

"Hey guys, what's going on? Are you okay? You don't look good." Yunho said. Izzy looked at me with concern.

"Yeah, your face is really red. What happened?" Izzy asked.

"Well, I was walking over to the table, and I turned to walk back and ran into San and I.. Kinda.. dumped my whole lunch tray on Sans shirt." I said, holding my head in my hands embarrassed.

The table was quiet for a minute, and then Wooyoung burst out laughing, and everyone else did too. My shame faded away, and I laughed, too.

San came over with a puzzled look on his face.

"What's going on here?" He asked. I turned and looked up at him and about died.

He was wearing a really tight black shirt. It hugged him perfectly in all the right places. The heat ran to my face again, but I couldn't look away.

"Y/N was just telling us what happened." Izzy said, laughing.

"Oh yeah. " San smiled remembering.

San sat down across from me.

"Since you spilled your food, what are you gonna have for lunch?" Yunho asked.

"Oh, uh, I don't know." I said, scratching the back of my head. San opened his lunch box and set down a container in between me and him.

"Here, we can share this. My mom packed other things, so I'll still get plenty to eat." He said, smiling.

"It's okay." I said.

"You fed my abs, so let me feed you." He said with a laugh.

"Okay."  I laughed. Izzy handed me a fork, and I took a few bites of the food he offered.

Yunho set something down in front of me. Curiously, I looked over at him.

"You don't have a drink." He said sweetly. I looked at the drink he gave me, and it's chocolate milk.

I stab the little plastic straw into it and take a sip with a big smile on my face.

"Mmmm. Delicious." I said happily.

"Thank you, Yunho, and thank you, San. Tomorrow, I will bring my own food and stop leeching off of you two." I promised.

"Don't worry about it." San said, smiling.

"If you want to pay us back, treat us to something delicious." Yunho said playfully.

"Deal!" I said with a determined nod.

The table quieted down as everyone ate. As usual, Seonghwa cleaned up and left first.

I got up to go to my next class, but Yunho stopped me.

"Whats up?" I asked.

"You said you'd give me your number during lunch." Yunho reminded me.

"Oh gosh, sorry. Thanks for the reminder." I said, pulling my phone put and handing it to him.

Yunho typed for a little on the screen and then handed my phone back to me with a smile.

"I'll text you tonight." Yunho said.

"Okay. See you tomorrow." I said.

When I was done eating, San walked me to my next class.

"I'll see you in a few hours." San said with a smile on his face.

"Yeah. See you in a few." I said. He turned and continued down the hallway to his next class. As he was walking away, I realized my heart was racing.

Before I could think too much of it, the bell rang, and I rushed inside the classroom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 63 13
I debuted as a pop singer when I was 20, im now 23. I've met some success, but I'm still relatively small so, my company has decided to expand my hor...
62K 2.2K 35
two best friends who met through instagram... β€’ lower case :) β€’ bad at writing ;-; anyways , i hope you'll like this story (and maybe vote ehet) star...
41.6K 2.1K 13
bad boy au [completed]
2.3K 154 14
An emotionally unavailable high school slut, a trust fund baby turned delinquent, and a virgin farmer's boy all find themselves caught in a love tria...