๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ?|โ„‚...

By sturnioloo0oo

|| ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐Ž๐๐“๐ˆ๐๐”๐„๐ƒ || ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐’ธ๐’ฝ, eliana rose and her family move to boston, massachussets and... More

Meet the characters
Intro for readers
1 | ๐•ฃ๐• ๐•’๐•• ๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•ก
2 | ๐•ž๐• ๐•ง๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•š๐•Ÿ
3 | ๐•ž๐• ๐•ž๐•ž๐•ช'๐•ค ๐•ž๐•’๐••
4 | ๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•ก๐•๐•–๐•ฅ๐•ค
5 | ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•œ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•จ ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ?
6 | ๐•ค๐•’๐•—๐•– ๐•ค๐•๐•–๐•–๐•ก๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜
7 | ๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•ง๐• ๐•ฃ
8 | ๐•“๐•’๐•• ๐•ค๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ก๐•ฃ๐•š๐•ค๐•–
9 | ๐•ค๐•จ๐•–๐•–๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ช๐•๐• ๐•ฆ
11 | ๐•“๐•๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•œ๐•–๐•ฅ ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ
12 | ๐•”๐•š๐•ฃ๐•”๐•ฆ๐•ค ๐•”๐•๐• ๐•จ๐•Ÿ๐•ค ๐••๐• ๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•ฅ๐•’๐•๐•œ ๐•ค๐•™๐•š๐•ฅ
13 | ๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•ง๐• ๐•ฃ ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•– ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•จ๐•’๐•—๐•—๐•๐•–
14 | ๐•“๐•ฆ๐•ž๐•“๐•๐•–๐•“๐•–๐•–
15 | ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•– ๐•˜๐• ๐• ๐••, ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•– ๐•“๐•’๐••
16 | ๐•”๐•™๐•’๐•ค๐•–๐••
17 | ๐•ค๐•–๐•”๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•ช
18 | ๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ฉ๐•ก๐•–๐•”๐•ฅ๐•–๐•• ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•ง๐•’๐•
19 | ๐•–๐•ž๐• ๐•ฅ๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•ค
20 | ๐•ค๐• ๐•ž๐•–๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•–'๐•ค ๐•ก๐•š๐•ค๐•ค๐•–๐•• ๐• ๐•—๐•—
21 | ๐•จ๐•™๐•š๐•”๐•™ ๐•“๐• ๐•ช?
22 | ๐•ฅ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ ๐•š๐•ค ๐•๐•š๐•œ๐•– ๐•’ ๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ช๐•๐• ๐•ฃ ๐•ค๐•จ๐•š๐•—๐•ฅ ๐•ค๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•˜
23 | ๐••๐• ๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•œ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•จ ๐•™๐• ๐•จ ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐•—๐•–๐•–๐•
!NOT A CHAPTER!
24 | ๐•—๐•๐•ช๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•’๐•๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•–
25 | ๐•ฃ๐• ๐•“๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ฅ & ๐•Ÿ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•”๐•ช
26 | ๐•ค๐•จ๐•–๐•–๐•ฅ ๐•™๐• ๐•ž๐•– ๐•ž๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•’
27 | ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐•ฆ๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐•’๐•“๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฅ ๐• ๐•๐•š๐•ง๐•–
28 | ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•š๐•”๐•œ๐•ค ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•œ ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•“๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ค, ๐•“๐•ฆ๐•ฅ ๐•จ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•š ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•“๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•œ๐•ค ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•™๐•–๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฅ
29 | ๐•”๐•™๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•“๐• ๐•ฉ ๐•”๐•™๐•’๐•ฃ๐•๐•–๐•ค
30 | ๐•จ๐•™๐•š๐•ฅ๐•– ๐•–๐•ช๐•–๐•ค ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค
31 | ๐•ค๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•–๐•ซ๐•ช ๐•ค๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ก๐•ฃ๐•š๐•ค๐•–
32 | ๐•ก๐•๐•–๐•’๐•ค๐•– ๐•จ๐•’๐•œ๐•– ๐•ฆ๐•ก
33 | ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ช๐•ฅ๐•–๐•๐•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜
34 | ๐•›๐•’๐•”๐•œ๐•ค๐• ๐•Ÿ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•›๐• ๐•ฃ๐••๐•’๐•Ÿ
35 | ๐•“๐•–๐•”๐•”๐•’ ๐•“๐•–๐•”๐• ๐•ž๐•–๐•ค ๐•’๐•จ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•–
update.
36 | ๐•“๐•–๐•”๐•”๐•’ ๐•š๐•ค ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•ฅ ๐•“๐•–๐•”๐•”๐•’
im sorry :(
hello again!

10 | ๐•”๐•ฃ๐•’๐•ซ๐•ช ๐•”๐•™๐•ฃ๐•š๐•ค

725 6 1
By sturnioloo0oo

matt walks into the kitchen. he stands there with his phone in hand and he was just staring at me. he slowly walks over to me and i hop down off the counter and hug him. he hugs me back. its weird, but i could just feel his sadness through the presence of him. "your eyes are so red." he says still hugging me. "i know." i reply. just then, chris and nick walk into the room and matt lets go of me. nick runs over to me and squeezes me as tight as possible. i start to tear up again. nick then lets go of me and gives me an small apologetic smile. i just look at him. i cant smile right now. chris then walks up to me and gives his share of hugs and rests his head on mine. chris lifts his head up and gives me a gentle kiss on the top of mine. we all sit down in the living room until nick speaks up. "im hungry." he says. "waffle house?" chris asks. we all nod our heads. on the way there the car is silent. i sit in the back next to nick and look out the window. we arrive at waffle house and sit down at one of the booths. we order our drinks, pepsi for chris and chocolate milk for matt, nick, and i. when the waitress serves our drinks, we order. after that, we are still silent. i look over to matt and see his expression. same here.

elianar0se: me too matt, me too...          ❤️: 9, 447

TAGGED: /matt'n'cheese/

user08: sad matt<<<

^ elianar0se: fr

matt'n'cheese: im just waiting for my waffles...

user222: hope u feel better.

saintnick: we all feel like that rn.

merrychristmas: waffles make everything better🙂

^ user997: pepsi tho😏

^ merrychristmas: great, now you've ruined pepsi for me by just talking...

^ user31: DAMNNNNNNN

user96: bitch got roasted like a chicken leg.

i laughed at chris's answer to that one rude user. the waitress returns with the serving tray full of food. she places a blueberry waffle and bacon in front of nick, a chocolate chip waffle in front of matt and chris, and chicken and waffles in front of me. "chicken...and waffles?" nick asks raising an eyebrow at my food. "hey at least im not the one that got a blueberry waffle." i remark. "at least IM being healthy." nick says. "mhmm. and what about those two hershey bars you ate this morning?" i said with a smirk. he rolled his eyes and started to cut up his waffle. after breakfast we went to target to get snacks and other things for tonight. we made a plan to binge watch "The Summer I Turned Pretty" because the boys knew it would make me feel better. its my favorite show. 

when we got to target, nick and chris were in charge of snacks, and me and matt were in charge of the rest. we split up and got carts to get everything. me and matt started to walk around until we got to blankets. "oooo feel this one." i said with my hand on one of the neatly folded blankets. without saying anything, matt picked up the blanket and put it in the cart. we made it over to the candles next. i opened a peppermint scent one and sniffed it. "nope." i said. i looked over to matt who was opening every candle and sniffing it. i laughed under my breath and went back to looking. i opened a "lavender vanilla" one and immediately placed it in the cart. "oooo this one for sure." matt said holding a candle out for me to smell. i smelled it and checked the label. "champagne toast" "put it in the cart!" i said smiling. he giggled and put it in the cart. we looked around until we saw some cups. "we should get some cups for the drinks." i said. "okay." matt said and walked away. "umm okay?" i said softly in confusion. i went back to look on the shelves until i felt someone tap me on the shoulder. i turned around and saw matt holding four children's sippy cups smiling cutely. he was holding a spiderman one, batman, spongebob, and a unicorn one. "oh my lord." i said and put my face in my hands. i looked back up and told him to put them in the cart. "yay!" he said excitedly jumping up and down. "c'mon." i said to him as he followed me around. we had arrived at the clothing section. we picked out matching pajama pants, shirts, and hoodies for all of us. then we went over and got matching slippers too. 

we were looking around when i saw in the corner of my eye the cutest stuffed animal i had ever seen. i got two of them. one for me and one for dixie. im going to mail it to her. me and matt started to head back to the food section where nick and chris were when matt ran off into the  toys section and came back with a spiderman lego set. "no." i said with a straight face. "yes." he said back with a smile. "no." "yes." "fine." "YAY!". he put it in the cart and we found nick and chris looking at drinks. "hey guys." i said walking up to them. "hey!" nick said. "hey there pardner." chris said with a southern accent. i giggled and looked into their cart. "a huge gummy bear?" i asked laughing. nick leaned over to look in our cart. "a spiderman lego set?" he asked with the same sacrasticness. "it was matt's idea." nick looked at me and nodded. "MUAHAHAHA!" chris exclaimed. we all looked at him and he was holding up a pack of pepsi. 

saintnick: i tried to edit his name on there but it cropped out...

TAGGED: /merrychristmas/          ❤️:29, 993

user54: i didnt know u had a brother named Ris.

^ user6: ur so funny😐

merrychristmas: PEPSIIIIIIII

^ matt'n'cheese: ur addicted...

elianar0se: literally SCREAMED in target to get our attention for it.

user228: ris❌ rizz✔️

^ merrychristmas: fr

^ matt'n'cheese: not even close buddy

^ saintnick: i do not agree...

user997: u tryna share??

^ saintnick: gtfo.

^ user09: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

chris was smiling all innocently as if he didnt just scream to get our attention. "okay bud, calm down.." i said. "but its pepsi!" chris exclaimed. "i know." matt said. "you know you dont have to survive on pepsi right? there are other things out ther-" nick started. "pepsi." chris said placing the package in the cart and giving us a glare. i raised my eyebrows, exhaled, and started looking for more snacks. "i didnt know they made these." i said holding up a bag of "honey bbq twist fritos". "NO WAY." chris ran over to me, grabbed the bag, and started to empty the shelf of them. "dude stop!" matt said laughing trying to get chris to stop raiding the shelf. chris stood back up, every bag in his hands, and held one up for a picture.

elianar0se: chris and his honey bbq chips. raided the shelf for this.

TAGGED: /merrychristmas/          ❤️: 50, 893

merrychristmas: my fav❤️

^ elianar0se: i think we can all see that...

saintnick: not suprised abt him doing this w his fatass...

^ merrychristmas: could say that same bout you😇

^ saintnick: ur dead.

user550: gimmie someeee

^ merrychristmas: no.

user403: proud of himself.

^ merrychristmas: very

user997: chris replied to every comment😂

^ matt'n'cheese: except yours...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 3.4K 15
"๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ, ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ'." เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš โ”€โ”€ (๐ŸŽ) ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—›, ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ป returns back to...
5.4K 40 34
๐‘ด๐’†๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’ - brunette beauty, popular and everyone loves her. especially her best friends. and what about her? Who does she love, her friends? There'...
21.6K 442 27
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ‹†โ‹…โ˜†โ‹…โ‹† โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ After years and years of pining, Chris decided to completely cut Sarah out of his life, really hurting her in the process. A year...
34.6K 210 27
You're the new girl in town and you haven't made any friends even though you have been here sense September 19th and its January 27th it is 2021 and...