𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦...

By -laheyswifey

"ᴬᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉⁿᵈ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵒᵗʰ ᵒᶠ ᵘˢ ʷᵉʳᵉ ˢᵗⁱˡˡ ᶜᵘʳˢᵉᵈ" Oc x Elijah Mikaelson More

𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘
𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎.
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝚝𝚠𝚘.
².01
².02
².03
².04
².05
².06
².07
².08
².09
².10
².11
².12
².13
².14

20.

2.6K 75 19
By -laheyswifey

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

Aurora made sure she was out of the hotel before Kol woke up. She gathered her things and immediately sped to her room hoping no one could hear her. She wanted to feel guilty for what she did since she promised herself that she wasn't going to fall back into her bad habits but she didn't feel guilt not one bit.

She needed a distraction if she had gone home right after it would've been hard. She would have sat in her room without any distractions and just spiraled all night long and she didn't want that she really didn't and she found a way out of it that was probably not the best choice but she didn't care.

She was not going to overthink and feel guilty on how she chose to cope all she cared about was getting through.

Once she snuck into her room she was met with Luna who immediately rushed to her owner.

"Hay mi niña Linda!" Aurora knelt down to pet the cat that greeted her. "I know I was supposed to be back but I had to do something...let me get cleaned up okay"

The girl got back up and headed to her bathroom where she got undressed and took a quick shower. She felt like if she did the feeling she felt would wash off. Showering had become therapeutic to her. She felt like everytime she did a part of herself she didn't like washed off and when she was done she felt the best feeling in the world.

Once she was done showering she felt clean she didn't know if it was bad but all she knew was she had to wash off the night she had not just with Kol but everything else before as well she cleaned up her makeup then put on some comfortable clothes to sit with Luna since she felt bad she had left her alone all night.

She sat on the bed and the cat immediately snuggled next to her and Aurora just smiled, caressing the cat until she was interrupted by Damon who walked in the room making Aurora's smile disappear.

"Care to share where you've been all night Rory?" Damon shut the door but maintained his place not approaching the girl.

"I'm not a little girl I don't have to tell you where I've been" Aurora replied looking down at Luna not even wanting to look at her father.

"Well I was worried for you all night so I think I deserve an explanation" Damon demanded, making her look up he knew the girl was now mad.

"You're only worried about who I was with, not where I was because god forbid I was with the people that are trying to hurt your precious little human girl! So how about you explain what the hell got into you to pull what you did last night because I'm sure I can come up with a few explanations" aurora understood that some part of Damon did care about what she did to make sure she didn't fall again but she knew that he also cared that she wasn't messing up anything so he could save Elena and she hated that.

"I don't care what you guys are doing do whatever you want I'll owe you an explanation when you really do care and worry for me but for now I'll focus on myself I'll look after myself and when you're done saving your brothers girlfriend then we can talk"

Aurora will forever throw at Damon's face the fact that Elena was Stefan's girlfriend. She thought that maybe if she kept doing it he would realize how pathetic he was to be in love with her.

Damon liked to tell himself it wasn't Elena he was doing this for it was to save aurora for falling for Elijah but that was even more cruel he didn't realize Elijah was the one that helped aurora the most get out of what she was going through but he just couldn't live with that he wanted all the credit.

"The things you ordered are downstairs I'll bring them up in a minute" Damon walked out the room not wanting to continue the argument maybe because what Aurora said actually got to him but he had screwed it into his brain that he was doing this for her.

When he got downstairs he immediately opened the door for Elena who had brought the rest of the crew to talk over the plan they had.

"I need help with these boxes I have to take them upstairs then we can talk outside I don't want her to hear" Damon told them he figured aurora wouldn't listen in anyways she hadn't so far because she wanted nothing to do with anything they were doing but this time she made sure to listen in especially now that she heard that he didn't want her to listen.

Jeremy, Stefan and Alaric quickly went to help bring all the boxes up to Aurora's room. She didn't share words with any of them she just kept Luna close since she knew the cat could act up around people she didn't know

"I'm going to step out if you need anything call me" Damon said after having brought all her things then left knowing he wasn't going to get a response.

Aurora waited until Damon and everyone else stepped out the house then she got up from her bed getting closer to the window wanting to hear what was actually going on.

After Elena met with Esther the night before she had found out that she was planning to link all her children to kill them. They saw this as a great opportunity to catch any of them and kill them.

"So the spell is done right?" Damon questioned Elena.

"She did it as of last night, all of them are linked" Elena replied.

"Okay we get one shot at this since we only got one dagger now we have to come up with a plan to get them out" Stefan added and Damon immediately looked over to Caroline.

"Guessing you can do a little something plus it would work as a great distraction tonight we're not focused on klaus since he can't get daggered but we do need him out the way" Caroline didn't seem convinced with what Damon was suggesting but once she turned to Elena seeing her pleading face she couldn't say no.

"Ok fine I'll see what I can do" Caroline finally gave in.

"Ok then it's settled...."

"What about Rory? We need to make sure she stays out of this she can ruin it" Stefan turned to Damon who just seemed unbothered.

"She'll be fine she's preoccupied I doubt she'll actually leave if she doesn't know a thing about this so let's just all act normal go home and we'll all meet up by the grill later okay"

Aurora just rolled her eyes from upstairs and walked back to her bed. She was upset about everything that was going on. She hated that they were doing this. They always acted so entitled to do the things they did.

But now she knew what was going on and she was scared about the safety of Elijah she had to do something but she felt powerless the best she could do was tell him but she had to do it without her father knowing so she was going to play along.

He thought she was distracted so that's what she did. She started opening everything she left all her clothes on the bed planning to put them away later and she began building the furniture she had bought while she watched tv.

She did that for a few hours until Damon showed up at her door again.

"Are you doing okay?" Damon questioned watching how the girl was almost done building the biggest vanity he had ever seen.

"I'm fine" Aurora was still mad about the argument earlier and knew that it would be normal for her to act that way towards him.

Damon stood there for a second then looked up to the TV noticing what she was watching.

"Soccer? Really?" Damon didn't think that Aurora would ever even watch sports.

"Brazil Vs. Mexico. I have to see Ochoa and Neymar duh! And it's Futbol, "Aurora corrected him.

"Right well I have to go I'll see you later"

Aurora waited until the man was gone it wasn't a surprise about him being so ignorant if she really hadn't heard a thing she would've been left clueless in her room while the Mikaelson's were killed but it was good that she did because now that she did she was not going to let it happen.

═════ °• ♔ •° ═════

Kol figured Aurora wasn't going to be there once he woke up he knew the whole situation was a one night stand he could tell the girl was lost and needed a distraction and he didn't mind at all he had already figured where she belonged to and that was Elijah.

Maybe the girl wasn't ready to commit and he knew how Elijah could be as well he knew whatever he and Aurora had going on wouldn't happen in a while but he was definitely not going to mess it up but he could however mess it up a little and rub it into his brother's face being his typical self.

When he arrived at his house he was met with Rebekah and Klaus who was sitting down sketching.

"The trouble maker arrives, mind to explain where you've been all night and morning?" Rebekah was the first to scold turning to him.

"Don't worry about it Rebekah" Kol smiled and turned to Elijah who was entering the room.

"I do however worry about getting a complaint from the Sheriff that you have left bodies scattered. This is not New Orleans brother" Elijah figured Kol as always was out with a couple of women like he always used to be for his necessities then he would kill them.

"No bodies just a wonderful night with a lovely lady" Kol began to tease then glanced at his sister. "Don't really like to share one night stands, but I had to have at it and trust me there was no..."

"Okay that's enough!" Rebekah interrupted immediately. "This is disgusting" the blonde just stormed out, not wanting to hear about Kol and his personal business.

"Kol may I talk with you" Elijah gestured to the room beside them and Kol proudly followed behind him while Klaus just smirked, tuning into the conversation. "Please let me trust that you haven't done something stupid"

"Not at all brother it was worth every second" Kol could only see the jealousy grow on Elijah. "Honestly I recommend..." he was then stopped when he felt Elijah's grip on his neck.

"And you do understand that the girl is not herself?! She's having trouble adjusting. I want to trust you did not take advantage of her!" Elijah knew his brother too well; he knew he wouldn't do anything of the sort but Kol didn't know Aurora or what she was going through.

"I didn't!" Kol yanked his hand away. "She was the one that led me, she needed a distraction and who am I to say no?! It was one night and it was fine I promise Elijah..."

Elijah just stood there listening and didn't say a thing.

"I see the way you look at her it was nothing serious. I don't know what's holding you back but you're a fool to even let anything stop you" Kol just walked away to let him think.

Aurora was beautiful he couldn't deny it but he knew they had already clicked even if he did want to make a move he wouldn't. Maybe he pretended like he didn't care about anything but he would never do something like that to his brother when he knew Elijah didn't just click with anyone.

Elijah didn't judge Aurora at all; he couldn't. He was the only one to blame for not speaking his feelings to the girl but he considered her feelings a lot he knew too much about her and if he did what Kol did it was wrong simply because he knew what the girl felt.

Whatever happened with Klaus, Rebekah and Kol were just one night stands, something everyone would have for a distraction but it was just that Elijah didn't want that at all he wanted to be there for the girl, love her and protect her which was way different than his siblings which is why he just let it go.

After a moment of him thinking he was interrupted by his phone ringing when he saw it was aurora he answered immediately.

"Aurora are you alright?" He asked, trying to listen to her surroundings.

"I'm fine but I need to..." Aurora then paused. "Wait hold on...shit! He literally could've blocked that!"

"Aurora?"

"I'm sorry I'm watching a game but I have to talk to you. It's urgent, meet me right now I'll send you the location" the call then ended and Elijah immediately rushed out the house to meet the girl worrying about why she needed to see him so urgently.

He had to make it quick since he was keeping a close eye on his mother. He was still suspicious about what she was up to but he still made aurora a priority.

The address the girl sent him was nowhere near her house or his, it was just off the road he knew the girl was close by when he saw her car he got off his and went looking for her until he found her standing near a tree.

"Aurora what's wrong?" Elijah immediately rushed to her.

"I'm sorry I called you out of nowhere but this has to be quick. I'm guessing you know Elena met with your mother last night?" Aurora questioned.

"Yes Elena told me she just wanted to apologize..." Elijah then paused, noticing the look on Aurora's face. "She lied..."

"Yes Esther linked all of you, all your siblings and she's planning to kill you all. They are planning to dagger one of you but I have no idea what your mother is planning but I'm sure they know "Aurora revealed watching how worry filled his face. "I'm sorry if I had known sooner I would've let you know"

"It's fine, thank you but I have to go..."

"Yeah I get it go but Elijah do what you have to do but please don't hurt my dad I know this is wrong but I'm trying to make it alright by telling you I'm sorry..."

"Aurora I wouldn't...it's okay it'll be alright" just as Elijah was going to leave he was stopped by the girl pulling him into a hug.

"Please find me or call me when you fix it I just want to know you're alright" aurora said holding onto Elijah feeling how he hugged her back then pulled away staying close to her.

"I will thank you aurora" he then disconnected from her hold and she allowed him to walk away.

Aurora believed what was best she had been accused of being a traitor before and clearly wasn't trusted by anyone else since of her relationship with the Mikaelson's but she truly believed that them helping to bring all the Mikaelsons to their death was unfair especially when all they were trying to do was be a family again.

She believed that they could come to understand that everything was calm between everyone but they clearly weren't satisfied by that. Aurora wasn't going to just sit back and watch any of them be unfair or cruel if this was the other way around she would speak up as well it wasn't just because it was Elijah.

She just believed it was wrong and was not going to allow it and that's what she had been working on herself to fight what she believed in to find herself and it was working and she was not going to change even if others believed that she was a traitor she wasn't she just spoke up when she knew things were unfair.

═════ °• ♔ •° ═════

Aurora knew if she met up with everybody she would mess up everything. They would find out she told Elijah everything and would try to find a new plan which is why she went back home but I drove her insane not knowing what was going on. She hated it and began fixing up her room again.

She had built up the furniture she bought. All she had to do now was put away her clothes which is what she started doing and when she was done she started unboxing more stuff, organizing it along with her new things on her furniture while the TV still played.

It was like that for a few hours until she heard her window open making her turn immediately when she saw Elijah she immediately rushed to him to hug him.

"Elijah! What happened?!" She then pulled away. "Is everything fine now?!"

"Yes we were able to assist it quickly but we are still linked. We just want to break that link quickly before my mother attempts to pull this again" Elijah replied and the girl nodded taking a few steps back.

Elijah wanted to talk to the girl after what Kol had told him and then what she did for them he just wanted to talk to the girl. He didn't want to push too far with her but he just wanted her to know that he felt he couldn't go another day keeping what was going on inside his head.

"Aurora, I want to thank you for what you did. You have no idea how much I appreciate it but I want to know why? Your friends knew about this and they had created a plan but you came to me to tell me basically betraying them why?" Elijah knew the girl cared endlessly about her family just like he did but she went against them and told him.

Aurora took a moment before she replied and sat down on the bed. "Because I care about you" she said in a soft tone watching how Elijah's gaze softened and approached her to sit down next to her.

"If I knew yesterday what was going on I would've told you instantly and I'm sorry that I chose not to be involved until it was too late but I just...I couldn't just let you die because I care for you so much...and..." aurora then stopped not sure of her next words but was stopped when she felt his hand on hers.

"And that's exactly what I want to thank you because I knew you were protecting your peace you were protecting it from everyone else in the world but you put everything aside to help me and my family so thank you" he brought his hand up to her face looking directly into her eyes neither of them wanting to move they could stay there forever if they could.

"Elijah about last night..first I want to tell you I did something I fell into a habit I wanted to get rid of but it was way too much in my head and I let it get the best of me and I..."

"I do not judge you Aurora, don't ever be ashamed of the things you do to get through. I do not hold that against you" Elijah replied watching how a small smile grew on her lips.

"I don't think I can stay away...I wanted to figure things out try and get rid of this curse I have to carry but it's too hard I didn't realize I had fallen so deep I must be a fool to ever fall for you like this when I knew what it would be like" a tear fell from her eye causing the rest to just pour out making her look down while Elijah caught her face.

"Aurora, listen..." Elijah held onto her face pulling it up. "I am willing to do anything to give you anything you want. I'll do whatever it takes if it means I can be with you because quite frankly I cannot stay away from you either."

"It's not that easy Elijah this is real if we do this and I end up falling in love they will take that away from me they'll take you away from me you can end up hurt and it's unfair of me to do that to you..."

"You're not listening I want this aurora I want to be with you and I'm not letting them take this away I will do whatever to fix this you said that your mother told you there's a way we can start looking and...just. I don't do this aurora I don't but the pull is too strong I will not lose you"

Aurora brought up her hands to his pulling them away as she wiped her tears. "I have been looking there's a place where the coven is and all the information is there but it's a long shot Elijah if I start this I can't end it it's either we're all in or not I mean this can just be temporary what if we don't work..."

"All I care about is right now I want this now and there's nothing that can happen that will change what I feel for you but if it ever does if it ever comes to that and we fixed this at least the curse is gone and you'll be free of it forever I will do that for you it doesn't matter if I'm not there I will help you"

Elijah knew it was too soon to even try to fix what Aurora had and he knew once they started doing it meant they couldn't back out by even trying to break it that meant they were declaring a war with the witches but he didn't care.

He didn't care if he was doing it for her to be with him; it didn't have to be. He was doing it for her to be free from it for the rest of her life; it didn't necessarily have to be for them.

"But what about your family? There's so many problems here we have to leave the country to do this..."

"Give me some days to get things settled that's all I ask for then we can leave to find a solution okay?" Elijah waited to see how Aurora debated about it for a few moments then looked at him again.

"You would really do this for me?" The girl asked and he immediately nodded.

"I would do this and more you deserve it" Elijah assured and was quickly embraced by the girl and he hugged back.

"Thank you" she muttered, still holding him tightly as she felt his leave a small peck on the side of her face still being held by him.

Elijah made her feel safe; she had never felt safe when she fell for someone; she made sure to avoid it at all cost knowing it wouldn't end well for her. Not having felt loved or cared for made her feel like she wasn't worthy of it and Elijah helped her feel that again.

He wasn't only willing to go through with this knowing the consequences he was also willing to fix it for her and that made her feel like she was worthy of that again.

She thought the more she fell for Elijah the more scared she would feel but now all she felt was safe with him which is what even gave her the courage to do what she was about to.

She didn't care what it took, all she wanted was to be free and love without fear and he was going to help her.

A/n- were getting there...anyways I'm trying to figure out what storylines from the show I'll actually follow or which ones I'll alter but idk yet anyways the chapters to come are fun

They need to fix this gif thing NOW.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 437 14
𝑺𝑷𝑬𝑳𝑳𝑩𝑶𝑼𝑵𝑫 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒'𝑠 𝑛𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑢𝑝 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 �...
2M 59.5K 42
divine violence 𓍢ִ໋ the vampire diaries 𓍢ִ໋ klaus mikaelson x fem!oc 𓍢ִ໋ season two - four 𓍢ִ໋ april, 2021
126K 1.4K 13
Ranked #15 in #theoriginals stories ☺️ *** a collection of one shots and imagines from everyone's favourite Mikaelson brothers. feel free to request...
2.4K 119 11
"𝕾𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖆𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝕲𝖔𝖉 𝕳𝖊𝖗 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉'𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝕯𝖎𝖆𝖒𝖔𝖓𝖉" SOULMATE AU- ELIJAH MIKAELSON