[BoyxBoy] ✓ I Fell In Love Wi...

By Pinkrainbowcorn

"No, this is not one of those fucking stories where you save me and we have anal sex in the end." Timothy lau... More

1. I MET AN EMO BOY
2. POEM
3. VAMPIRE
4. BLACK BOX
5. BONFIRE
6. THE GAME
7. HERO
8. PROTECTOR
9. TEENAGE REBELLION
10. THE BABYSITTER
11. FREAKS
12. EXPERIMENT
13. PULP
14. MIDNIGHT
I Fell In Love With An Emo Boy - Soundtrack
15. PET
16. TARGET
17. BLIND
18. COCKY
19. SENSITIVE / YOUNG CURIOSITY
20. HELLO KITTY
21. KAWAII
22. CAKE
23. LEECH
24. WAKE UP
25. WAKE UP II
26. VOID
27. CORPSE
28. HARDBALL
29. FRIENDS
30. BRUISED
31. 100 SUNS
32. SECRETS
33. BACKSTABBER
34. KILL ME
35. HAPPY ENDING
37. RUMOR
38. HUNT
39. HEART
40. NIGHTWALKER
41. COCKSUCKER
42. JOCK FANTASY
43. DON'T CRY ALONE
44. SANCTUARY
45. SMILE
46. CLOSET
47. I LOVE YOU
48. SWEATER
49. COWARD
50. DRAMATIC
51. CONSCIENCE
52. SUPERSTAR / COMEBACK
53. EMO
54. SONG
55. SIRENS
56. BROODING
57. BLOOD
58. FORGIVENESS
59. NO TEETH, JUST LIPS
60. MEMORY
61. RESPECT
62. RAINBOW
Afterword

36. IN HEAVEN

2.2K 65 104
By Pinkrainbowcorn

This can't really be happening! Is he really here with me right now?!

Thank you, Universe! I'll never forget this!!

Timothy leaned against the wall, staring at his feet so his hair fell over his eyes.

"I'm sorry." He smiled apologetically.

"Huh?"

"I know you probably thought you'd be in here with some hot girl." He chuckled, sitting down three feet away from me.

I shrugged. What do I say now? 'No, I want you'?!

"Guess we're just gonna have to wait till the time's up." T started flicking his bracelet. "Allie dragged me here, you know? If it wasn't for her maybe there'd be a girl in here with you now."

NO! I don't want a fucking girl! I want you!

Muffled music streamed in from the other room.

"Ohhh! I love this song!" T said happily as he leaned against the wall. "I got your picture, I'm coming with you.." T began to sing. What was going on?! He was so laid back. His speech was relaxed. He was dragging his words slightly. He was drunk.

And when my thoughts left my mouth I realized he was not the only one.

"You know, we might as well.. make- kiss- make out. Or something."

T frowned. "What?"

"We're in here anyway. I'm drunk enough to pretend you're a girl, so." I shrugged.

Lame. Ass. Excuse.

T flicked his bracelet again. Then he met my eyes. "Is this a trick question or something?"

"Do you wanna wait seven whole fucking minutes? No." I snapped.

T giggled. "Fine. Sorry."

T turned his body my way. My heart was pounding and my hands began to sweat.

"I might not be as good as Allie.." T said apologetically.

"Huh?"

"Now that we've both kissed her, we can establish she's a master." T nodded.

I glanced at his lips. They looked so soft.

"I'm sure you're fine." I was already leaning in.

"I don't know.."

"Let me be the judge of that." I insisted.

I sounded too eager. But thanks to T's state he didn't pick up on that obvious fact.

He merely giggled. "Alright."

He got on his hands and knees and leaned in.

Timothy was going to kiss me..

Holy fuck, holy fuck, holy fuck..

I met Timothy's parted lips and almost moaned. This had to be a dream. This really was heaven. Timothy surprised me when he slipped his tongue into my mouth. Fuck, he was aggressive. In a good way.

I leaned in even further and while kissing me, Timothy crawled on closer and closer until he was on my lap.

"Holy fuck." I whispered when I got the chance to breathe for a moment. Timothy smiled bright.

I was reminded of the first day I met him. Like sun from behind clouds. My body tingled.

He grabbed my hat and put it on.

"How's it look?" He asked.

I nodded frantically. Major turn on. "Good." I gulped.

He was more playful than normal. Timothy turned the cap backwards and kissed me again. His hand rested against the wall behind me as we made out. I held his waist before my hands slid under his shirt and I rubbed his torso. Timothy hummed in agreement and I got chills again.

Timothy grabbed my chin and caressed my jaw. Where did he get this sudden confidence?

God, he was a great kisser. Like skilled. Did he have a lot of practice? With fangs?

No- don't think about that. Not now.

Holy fuck. Please don't stop.

I don't know how the fuck this was happening but Timothy actually kind of... grinded on me. He rocked his hips back and forth gently as we made out. By this point..

Timothy pulled away and licked his lips. They were bright red now. He looked at my crotch.

"Oops." He gave me an apologetic look. "Sorry."

I didn't know what to say! I wanted him to keep going but we had like, what? Four minutes left? I couldn't get out of here with a raging boner! Everyone would see.

"Guess I was pretty good then." He smirked proudly.

"Yeah. Definitely."

"You know I'd help you out if you were cool with that. Let's just wait." T put my hat back on my head.

Wait.. help me out? Help me out how?!

"Straight boy." He smiled teasingly while he rose.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him back down. "Just do it, please! I don't care."

Timothy looked at me with his big blue eyes. "Are you sure?"

"Please," I begged. I was never getting a chance like this again! Plus, it was just a handy. I could blame it on the alcohol later.

"'Kay." Timothy began to undo my belt but he couldn't exactly figure out how.

I chuckled. "How wasted are you?" I helped him and pulled down the zipper.

"I didn't even drink that much." T chuckled.

"Lightweight."

"Shush." T met my eyes shortly before pulling down my underwear.

His eyebrows raised for a moment. He glanced at me, arousing me more.

I gulped nervously.

Then he leaned down and kissed the tip.

I gasped slightly. Wait, he was giving me a blowjob?

Holy fuck, holy fuck, holy fuck!

No, I was not fucking ready for this! I looked up at the ceiling. UNIVERSE?!

I slid further down and leaned up on my elbows. I covered my mouth as he licked down my length all the way to my balls.

I groaned when he played around there. God, his tongue was great. At this point I'd come in seconds.

He kept teasing me. Licking the sides.. I just wish he'd stick in his mouth already.

How long did we have anyway? Two minutes?

T licked his way back to the tip. He kissed, nibbled but he never actually went down my length. And then he looked up. Just for a moment. The image was so erotic to me, I lost all control and came. Some of it actually ended up on T's face.

"Oh!" He said surprised. He wiped his cheek before wrapping his lips around my dick and swallowing the rest.

"Fuck!" I groaned as I watched him.

He didn't go all the way down. It seemed he just wanted to leave me sorta clean. I was never going to forget this moment. This couldn't really be happening.

Timothy pulled away and licked his lips.

"Done?" He asked.

I nodded.

Timothy smiled and helped zip me back up.

We heard the door and I flew to the other side of the room. Timothy chuckled, covering his mouth.

Claire unlocked the door.

"You guys didn't do anything did you?" She asked disappointed. We hurriedly made our way out.

Timothy made a swift exit. No one noticed. Everyone was too busy questioning me on what'd happened. I told them nothing and they unsurprisingly believed me.

I left when the party was over. I was anxious to get to Timothy. I wondered if he was asleep or if maybe..

I went outside and the rain had turned into drizzle. My feet sopped in the wet grass and mud. I ran to our tent and ripped it open. T lay on his side, sleeping soundly.

I woke up to rustling the next morning. The tent was bright so the sun was back out. Timothy rummaged through his huge suitcase.

I remembered last night and instantly sat up.

T finally noticed me.

"Morning." I said.

"Uh.. It's not morning."

"It's not?"

"I thought I'd let you sleep. Since you seemed so tired. You just missed breakfast but they're making lunch now so." T shrugged.

I nodded.

T continued to look through his suitcase.

"Uh.. Do you... remember last night?" I asked.

Timothy nodded. "Do you?"

"Yeah. You.." I made a weird hand movement that made no sense.

T frowned for second. Then he smirked and nodded. "Right.."

How was he acting so normal? It was like nothing had happened! He went down on me! My cum was on his face just a few hours ago?!

"Are you.. mad or something?" T asked.

"No! Why would I be mad?!"

"I don't know. I just thought you might be,"

"I'm fine." I shook my head. "How about you?"

T sighed. "Well, we were both pretty drunk so.. As far as I'm concerned nothing happened."

Why does it feel like I just got punched in the gut?

I gulped. "Yeah. Okay. Good."

T nodded. He fished whatever he'd been looking for out of his suitcase.

"So how was it?" I asked, talking before I could think.

T looked surprised I asked. Then he started to blush. "I don't know." He looked away.

"You don't know?"

"I didn't expect that to happen." T said, only staring at the ground.

"Hey, you're the one that offered."

"I know!" His ears turned red. He sighed. "I just drank too much."

"Really? That's your excuse?"

Timothy shrugged. "What's yours?"

"I was horny and you were there!" I said defensively. Once again, not using my brain.

Timothy nodded. He looked a little hurt.

"Wait, I didn't mean it like that-"

"Josh, it's fine. Let's just forget it happened, okay?" T met my eyes shortly.

I shrugged. "Fine."

Timothy got out of the tent.

I was left confused and... possibly horny.

Anyway, after some alone time I enjoyed a quick brunch and made my way to the beach. T was there with Allie. They sat in the sand with their backs to the ocean.

Fuck, he looked hot. Black swim trunks and an open white shirt.

When I came up to them he shrugged.

"I don't know. Here, ask Josh." Timothy said to Allie. He acted normal enough. I was worried he might be sad or mad at me or something. But no.

"Ask me what?" I sat down in the sand. I somehow couldn't keep my eyes off T's nipples. It's like they were begging me to touch them.

"Is this bikini too much? Do my boobs look too big in this?" Allie asked.

Timothy chuckled and traced shapes into the sand.

"Uh.." I looked at Allie's boobs. Solicited. That was a first. Still, I felt nothing. They were nice. Really nice but.. My mind was only on one person.

I glanced at T and he was watching me expectantly.

"Oh! No, they look fine. They look great. Nice tits."

Allie laughed. "Thank you."

I glanced at T and he smiled softly while looking at the sand.

"You too."

He looked up momentarily before grinning and looking down all shy.

You weren't so shy yesterday. It's crazy how different drunk Timmy is to sober Timmy.

I remember how he held my chin and rocked on top of me.

NO! Stop! Calm yourself, Josh!

We just spent a moment sitting and chatting. The waves sounded nice in the background.

Allie was telling a funny story about her first summer camp and T and I were just listening and laughing. It was actually funny but I just couldn't really focus on her. Timothy had all my attention.

"Our favorite homo!" Dave sat down and wrapped his arm around T. Nick and Taylor joined us in the sand. What the fuck were they doing here?

Allie rolled her eyes. I tensed up.

"So, we heard all the dirty gossip about Claire's party." Taylor said.

No. Had they figured out what happened between me and Timothy? I glanced at him frantically. T also looked a bit worried.

Please tell me this isn't happening.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

446K 13.2K 40
Teenage life can be quite difficult, especially when you are an outed gay guy who struggles with bullies, being alone, finding friends and crushing o...
873K 38.6K 36
-KIND OF MATURE- "I wouldn't fuck you if you paid me." Well, at least my question is answered. He can get more punchable. We glare at each other, I...
318 27 13
Two best friends fall in love with each other but one of them has a pretty tough life. TRIGGER WARNING//also some sexy parts so... Complete
1.3M 41.4K 75
Jesse's life turns upside down once the football player from his school finds out he's gay. Because of that he has to obey to jock's every command or...