Titanic x tvd : wtm

By hybrids201324

Nelanie was the sister of the Salvatore brothers who went through a traumatic experience that left her shatte... More

Prolonge
the expedition
future rose
back to the past
setting sail
meeting rose
meeting jack and saving rose
folk music party
song of the heart
iceberg
saving jack
getting to a boat
humanity part 1
humanity part 2
humanity part 3
separate paths
epilogue

the dinner

2.8K 84 2
By hybrids201324

It was the next morning the three of them were shown walking along the first class deck nelanie decided to wear a light blue dress with long sleeve as a with a light baby blue sash as her hair was held up in a bun of curls.

"Well I've been on my own since I was 15, since my folks died. And I had no brothers or sisters or close kin in that country so I lit on our of there and I haven't been back since just call me a tumbleweed blowing in the wind"jack explains about him self as the chuckle.

"Well rose, nelanie we've walked about a mile around this deck and chewed over how great the weather's been and how I grew up but I reckon thats not why y'all came to talked to me is it."jack sums up quick as nelanie gives rose an encouraging smile.

"Mr Dawson i"rose goes to say before jack interrupted her"jack"he says.

"Jack I wanted to thank you and nelanie for what yall did. Not just for pulling me back but for your discretion."she thanks them.

"You welcome love"nelanie says with a kind smile.

"Your welcome"jacks says as he walks along with the two women.

"Look I know what you must be thinking poor little rich girl what does she know about misery?"rose guess on what they can be thinking.

Nelanie gives her a look of sympathy knowing exactly how it feels first hand.

They walk over to the rail"no that's not what I was thinking what I was thinking was what could have happened to this girl to make her think she had no way out"jack explains his thought on the events last night.

"Well I...it was everything it was my whole world and all the people in it"rose says with a stressed sigh as she leans her back against the rail "and the inertia of my life plunging ahead and me powerless to stop it"she expressed while holding her hand out showing them the engagement ring.

"God look at that thing you would have gone straight to the bottom "he says with a laugh of disbelief.

"Five hundred invitations have gone out. All of Philadelphia society will be there and all the while I feel I'm standing in the middle of a crowded room screaming at the top of my longs and no one even looks up."rose expresses her feelings to them.

Jack thinks for a minute"do you love him"he asked making rose look at him in shock"pardon me"she asked.

"Do you love him"he asked again as nelanie watched the two with a knowing look as a soft smile rest on her face "your being rude you shouldn't be asking me this"rose says not answering the question.

"Well it's a simple question do you love the guy or not?"he asked as nelanie laughs in her hand.

Rose scoffs with a smile"this is not a suitable conversation"she says.

"Why can't you just answer the question"jack says with a laugh.

Everyone smiles as the moment as rose turns to jack with a smile"I still laugh at that moment you where very brave and blunt"she says with a laugh.

Rose laughs as she pushed away from the rail"this is absurd. You don't know me and I don't know you  and we are not having this conversation at all you are rude and uncouth and presumptuous and I am leaving now jack Mr Dawson it's been a pleasure I sought you out to thank you and now I have thanked you"rose says as she shakes his hand not letting go as nelanie watched her two new best friends amused.

"And you've insulted me"jack adds with a smile as he was shaking roses hand rose stutters for a minute "well. You deserved it."she retorted back.

"Right"jack says.
"Right"rose says as the both were still shaking hands.

Rose scoffs with a smile as she still was shaking hands with jack who smiles"I thought you were leaving"he says.

"I am"rose says walking a few steps away before turning back to jack "you are so annoying"as jack laughs while she walks away before coming to a halt "wait I don't have to leave this is our part of the ship you leave"she says while nelanie watched with an amused smile.

Jack laughs mockingly "oh ho ho ho well well well now who's being ruy"he says amused as she lets out a laugh before snatching his art portfolio"what is this stupid thing your carrying around? So what your an artist or something"rose asked before looking through the pages in shock by the drawings.

"These are rather good. They're very good actually"she says as she sits down while jack and nelanie each take a seat beside her. Nelanie sees the drawings and she was impressed with his talent.

One drawing was of a women holding her baby while beside was of two hands holding one was of an an adult while the other was a child it was a drawing from life.

"Jack this is exquisite work"rose says in awe as the next drawing was of someone holding an infant every detail was perfect.

"Shes right jack you have a special talent"nelanie says with a smile.

Klaus turns to jack"I'm an artist my self maybe we can work on some art when all this is over"he says actually impressed with his talent of drawing.

Jack nods his head "sure"he says with a smile.

"Ah they didn't think to much of them in old paree"jack says with a shrug of his shoulder.

"Paris?"rose asked as jack nods his head "you do get around for a p...well a person of limited means"rose goes to say.

"Go on a poor guy you can say it"jack says with a laugh rose then turns to the next drawing which was a life drawing of a detailed naked woman smoking a cigarette with a loose tie around her as rose and nelanie raise an eyebrow.

"Well well well"rose says as she flips to another drawing of another naked woman but in a dance studio of some sorts "and these were drawn from life"rose asked jack.

Jack nods as a passenger was walking by as rose hides the drawing before the passenger was gone "well that one of the good things about Paris lots of girls willing to take there clothes off"jack explains the drawings as rose and nelanie laugh before rose turns to the next drawing was a close up of women that was skillfully detailed.

"You liked this woman you used her several times."rose says as she continues to go through the drawings jack reaches over as he shows them a drawing"well she had beautiful hands see"he shows the of a detailed drawing of hands.

"I think you must have had a love affair with her"rose teases.

Jack shakes his head"no no no just with her hands she was a one legged prostitute "he explains while showing them a drawing"oh"they said.

"She had a good sense of humor though oh and this lady "jack says as he shows them a drawing of an elder women setting at a bar as if she was waiting for someone as her clothes looked moth ritten.

"She used to sit at this bar every night wearing every peice of jewelry she owned just waiting for her long lost love we called her madame bijoux see her clothes are all moth eaten"jack explains the story of the drawing.

"Well have a a gift jack you do you see people"rose says seeing the talent with in the drawings of life.

"I see you "jack says gaining rose attention as she smiles "and"she asked.

"You wouldn't have jumped"jack says as rose looks at him as nelanie smiles at the two she knew they are fated lovers.

Els where in the first class deck nelanie watched her two new best friends laugh actually happy before she sees Ruth with Molly brown and the countess as they were walk this way as jack and rose we're practicing spit distance.

"Rose"nelanie gains her attention before nodding her head to her mother who was comeing this way as she nudges for jack to stop as he turns around as molly brown,Ruth and the countess was behind them he gulps down the spit.

"Mother may I introduced jack Dawson"rose introduced him to her mother who looks at him with a blank expression "charmed I'm sure"Ruth says.

Molly signals to jack to wipe the spit off his chin as he does just that"the others were about the man who saved my life. But my mother looked at him like an insect. A dangerous insect which must be squashed quickly"old rose's voice is heard.

"At lease she happy which is what a real mother should be proud of"nelanie says glaring at Ruth who was glaring back with hate.

"Well jack sounds like your a good man to have around in a sticky spot"molly says just as an officer blows a fanfare horn signaling it was dinner time molly rolls her eyes"why do they always insist on announcing dinner like a damn cavalry charge "she says as nelanie chuckles.

Rose laughs"shall we go dress mother"rose says before leading her mother away. Nelanie smiles at jack before she to walks away heading to her state room to get ready for dinner.

Titanic was sailing to the sun set  as music can be heard playing. Nelanie decided to wear a midnight blue dress with a black ribbon that ties in the back with long black gloves as she wears her and her husband's families crest around her neck on a necklace as her hair was neatly braided as she wore her make of light. Her heels click as she walks down the grand staircase as she sees jack standing by him self.

"Hello jack"she greets with a smile as she walks down the steps.

"You look marvelous love"kol says to nelanie making her blush.

"Hello nelanie"he greets back with a smile as they wait for rose to join.

The grand staircase was beautiful with elegant designed woodcraft with a large crystal light dome above as the end of each level there where hand crafted angels on each level on the highest level a elegant wood carved clock is shown.

Elena, Caroline and Bonnie stare at the grandstair case in awe at how detailed it is.

Rose appears at the top of the stair case while nelanie glares at cal and Ruth who were greeting the countess instead of walking with rose before she looks at rose with a smile.

Jack looks up seeing rose in a beautiful dress with long white gloves as her hair was pinned back with curls. jack walks over and lifts her hand as he kisses her hand gently "saw that in a Nickelodeon and always wanted to do it"he says with a smile as the both laugh before he guides her to the solon with nelanie walking with them.

"See that what you should be doing cal insted of greeting some els you should always put your fiance first"nelanie says with a heated glare as he keeps his mouth shut knowing what it will show in a few scenes as he will be fully her warth soon.

Rose sees cal as she touches his arm"cal darling"she says pulling his attention away from the countess "surely you remember Mr Dawson"she asked.

Cal actually looked surprised as well as Ruth "Dawson...it's amazing you could almost pass for a gentle"cal says with a surprised laugh as nelanie hides her anger behind a fake smile.

Jack shrugs his shoulder "almost"he says with a smile.

Soon they where shown walking down one of the many levels of the grandstair cause where the dining solon is as it was busy with people dining and talking.

Rose looks around before informing jack on who's who's as nelanie looks around also"there's the countess of rothes"rose says pointing out to a woman who is always with her mother who was talking to the caption of the ship.

"And um thats John Jacob Astor the riches man on the ship. This little wifey Madeline is my age and in a delicate condition. See how she's trying to hide it"she explains as she points out to an elder man and women who just stepped into the solon."quiet the scandal hmm"she says as the three slightly laugh to them self.

"And that's Benjamin gutenheim and his mistress madam Aubert Mrs gutenheim is at home with the children of course"rose explains while pointing out another couple.

"And over here we have Cosmo and Lucille lady Duff Gordon she designs naughty lingerie among her many talents"rose says as she slightly waves at them as they wave back "very popular with the royals"she says.

Molly then appears "care to escort a lady to dinner"she asked before soon all for where heading to a table.

Food was scattered around as people talk and eat nelanie was eating lamb as she eats elangently "he most have been nervous but he never faltered. They assumed he was one of them heir to the railroad fortune perhaps. New money obviously but still a member of the club mother of course could always be counted upon "old rose's voice is heard.

Many send glares to Ruth who just hold her head up high.

Ruth looks up at jack"tell us of the many accommodations in steerage Mr Dawson I hear there quite good on this ship"she asked with a fake smile as nelanie secretly glares at the women as she drinks her wine.

"Oh your just asking for your ass to get kicked by pissing off the wrong vampire"Tyler says as he leans back in his chair as many nod there heads in agreement.

Jack smiles"the best I've seen ma'am hardly any rats"he says as they all laugh.

"Mr Dawson is joining us from third class he was some assistance to my fiance lat night"cal says making sure he made it clear that jack was a class below them.

"It turns out that Mr Dawson is quite a fine artist he was kind enough to show me some of his work today"rose explains.

Cal smiles"rose and I differ somewhat in our definition of fine art not to impugn on your work sir"cal says with a fake smile.

Nelanie gently while her mouth with her napkin "I stand by roses statement who truly does have a gift for art"she says giving cal a look that says I dare you to challenge me as chills go done cals back staring into her cold hazel eyes.

"He knows every river in her don't you Mr Andrews"Mr
Ismay says.

"Your ship is a wonder Mr. Andrews truly "rose says to Mr Andrews who was sitting beside her. He smiles"thank you rose".

Soon a waiter was shown putting caviar on the plates jack declines"no caviar for me thanks never did like it much"he says politely.

"And where exactly do you live Mr Dawson"Ruth asked as she takes a bit of her caviar.

"Right now my address is the RMS Titanic. After that I'm on God's good humor."jack says honestly.

"And how is it you have means to travel"she says almost mockingly as nelanie tightens her grip on her silverware as she takes a bite of her lamb.

"I work my way from place to place. You know tramp steamers and such. But I won my ticket on Titanic at a lucky hand at poker. A very lucky hand"jack says with a smile as rose and nelanie smile as well.

"All life is a game of luck "the man beside nelanie says.

Cal takes a sip of his champagne before sitting his glass door"hmm a real man makes his own look right Dawson"cal says with a fake smile.

"Mmm "jack agrees.

"And you find that sort of rootless experience appealing do you"she asked before a bang was heard as nelanie slammed her cup down making the others jump. She stands up holding in her anger"excuse I seem to lost my appetite"she says through gritted teeth in a fake smile while looking at Ruth with hate before walking away as rose and jack watch worried as she makes her way out of the solon.

Rebekah whistles "oh your made her list Ruth I would watch out"she says with a deadly smirk as said women backs away in fear.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 393 2
What would happen if Jack had a sister? Klaus meets her on the boat deck and immediately recognizes his mate but will he get to hold onto her when t...
8.6K 241 20
1000 years ago, the Mikaelsons lost their youngest sister Fiona. No one took it harder then Klaus. The guilt drove him to become a heartless monster...
9.1K 228 18
Follow y/n y/l/n and Jack Dawson on their journey to love inside the ill-fated Titanic. (Jack Dawson and the Dewitt Bukater family do not belong to m...
15.7K 312 19
one time. only one time she talked about the most traumatic moment in her life. about the days, she found her true love and about the night she saw h...