[BoyxBoy] ✓ I Fell In Love Wi...

By Pinkrainbowcorn

"No, this is not one of those fucking stories where you save me and we have anal sex in the end." Timothy lau... More

1. I MET AN EMO BOY
2. POEM
3. VAMPIRE
4. BLACK BOX
5. BONFIRE
6. THE GAME
7. HERO
8. PROTECTOR
9. TEENAGE REBELLION
10. THE BABYSITTER
11. FREAKS
12. EXPERIMENT
13. PULP
14. MIDNIGHT
I Fell In Love With An Emo Boy - Soundtrack
15. PET
16. TARGET
17. BLIND
18. COCKY
19. SENSITIVE / YOUNG CURIOSITY
20. HELLO KITTY
21. KAWAII
22. CAKE
23. LEECH
24. WAKE UP
25. WAKE UP II
26. VOID
27. CORPSE
28. HARDBALL
29. FRIENDS
30. BRUISED
31. 100 SUNS
32. SECRETS
33. BACKSTABBER
34. KILL ME
36. IN HEAVEN
37. RUMOR
38. HUNT
39. HEART
40. NIGHTWALKER
41. COCKSUCKER
42. JOCK FANTASY
43. DON'T CRY ALONE
44. SANCTUARY
45. SMILE
46. CLOSET
47. I LOVE YOU
48. SWEATER
49. COWARD
50. DRAMATIC
51. CONSCIENCE
52. SUPERSTAR / COMEBACK
53. EMO
54. SONG
55. SIRENS
56. BROODING
57. BLOOD
58. FORGIVENESS
59. NO TEETH, JUST LIPS
60. MEMORY
61. RESPECT
62. RAINBOW
Afterword

35. HAPPY ENDING

2K 63 125
By Pinkrainbowcorn

We woke up to the sound of rain. Buckets and buckets of rain pouring down from the sky.

I groaned. "This is so fucked up. I was gonna go to the beach today."

"I was gonna do my hair."

"Ha. Gay."

That's coming from the guy that's got his arm wrapped around a dairy queer. What's going on with me?

T squeezed out of the sleeping bag. He rummaged through his suitcase and fished out a toilet bag. He ran out into the rain.

At breakfast T sat with Allie and his newfound friend. I fucking hated the guy. Where the hell did he even come from?

"Stare a little harder, will ya?" Jen sat next to me.

I sighed. "Shouldn't you sit with your boyfriend?"

"I think you need me more at the moment." She smirked.

"Because?" I shook my head.

"It must be hard for you. That I'm with your best friend now. I mean.. I don't wanna come between you guys."

Except, that is exactly what you want. Two-faced bitch.

"It is really hard. I spent all of last night crying." I said sarcastically.

Jen smirked. "I was crying out last night too. For different reasons, I'm afraid."

"I don't give a fuck, Jennifer. Leave me alone." I glanced at T. He was smiling. I wanted to throw my plate across the room.

"Alright kids, no need to worry. Instead of our planned excursion we will be coming up with fun new things to do inside!" Mr. Hammock said excitedly.

Everyone groaned. I'd be good just laying in the tent all day. With T by my side.

I glanced at him again. This time he met my eyes and smirked.

I nodded at him and he focused on Mr. Hammock again. Timothy was basically the only one still paying attention.

"Okay after the snooze fest, party in the basement." Claire whispered. Hammock didn't notice. "We'll do some games.. spin the bottle, maybe? No one ever comes there." She smirked.

Everyone agreed. I wasn't interested. I didn't wanna kiss anyone apart from..

Blade whispered something in T's ear and he shrugged.

I couldn't control it. I threw my fork against the wall across the room. Some girls giggled, most people just stared.

"Everything okay, Josh?" Mr. Hammock asked.

The rain had turned into a storm. There was thunder and lightning flying across the sky. Not that we could see it in the basement.

We were there with some guys from the football team, a couple cheerleaders, some cool people from our grade and.. that's basically it. Dave and Jen weren't actually there, thank God. Most people were chill. None of them of interest to me, though.

The door opened and down the stairs came Allie and Blade.

I waited for T but no.

"Fuck." I muttered.

Allie sighed and ran back up the stairs. Then she basically dragged Timothy into the room. He was complaining.

He looked so hot. Skin tight black jeans with rips all over the front, black all stars and a black and gray striped zip up hoodie. It was honestly one of the more modest outfits of his but at this point it didn't even matter anymore. He always looked hot to me.

Gay. So fucking gay!

"Ah! More people have joined us at last!" Claire screamed excitedly. It seemed she was our host tonight.

I was just stoked T was there.

Claire ran up to Timothy and his crew. "Eek! I'm so pumped you guys are here! We have plenty of beer so please help yourself!"

"Sure! T could use a drink." Allie slapped his back and he blushed.

They all grabbed some drinks.

"Yo, team cap!" Allie ran up to me. "I'm shocked to see you here!"

"How come? You think I don't like parties?"

"I just figured you'd be with your bro. Dave?"

"Uh.. No. He's with Jennifer. They're probably getting it on somewhere."

Allie smirked. "I see. So.. is there anyone you're hoping to kiss tonight?" She wriggled her eyebrows. I laughed.

"No. I just wanna get wasted."

"An equally noble cause." Allie nodded.

"What about you?"

"Eh.." She thought about it for a moment. Then shrugged. With that she joined her friends again.

There was shitty music playing in the background. Some people came up to talk to me and whatnot.

Twenty minutes later I was on my third beer and Claire declared that spin the bottle was on. We were sitting on the ground in a big circle.

I was nervous as people took turns spinning the bottle. Just two more and it'd be T's turn to spin.

I was so nervous I started talking to the universe or something.

Look, it's not like I always get what I want, right? I'm at this point madly in love with an emo fag while also being in the most homophobic football team in the world. I don't get a happy ending. I get that. But can I at least get a goddamn kiss? That should be enough to fuel my wet dreams for a while and then at least I can pretend to be content, okay? Please. Thank you.

"Timothy!! You're up next, bad boy!!" Claire screamed. She licked her lips excitedly. So did a few other girls... and guys. Timothy was a lot more popular than I thought. What the actual hell?

He spun the bottle. My heart pounded frantically as I stared at the thing.

Just land on me. Just land on me.

It slowed. My heart caught in my throat. It looked like it was close to stopping but.. It didn't land on me. It landed on fucking Allie.

They both laughed. T even looked a bit relieved.

Claire rolled her eyes. "Fifteen seconds." She sighed.

Allie shuffled over to Timothy and locked her lips on his. They picked up heat pretty fast and started frenching.

Not gonna lie. It looked pretty hot. T looked like a great kisser.

"Alright! Enough!" Claire said, failing to hide her chagrin.

Allie let go of T's face and they both giggled a bit and took their places. Now it was the new vamp's turn. I didn't give a fuck who it landed on so I sat back, relaxed.

...Until it fucking landed on Timothy.

I wanted to protest, this wasn't fair! Come on! I deserved that!

T looked a bit nervous. Shy. Cute.

And Blade just looked like the average excited, hormonal teenage horn dog. I could strangle him.

Though he waited for Timothy to say something.

"Just fucking get it over with." Claire snared.

"You cool?" Blade the fucking hero asked.

"Yeah." T shrugged.

Blade leaned in and they started making out too. Everyone cheered them on, some girls took pics and even Allie was all happy for them. It was fucking vile.

After fifteen seconds they pulled away and I suppressed the urge to vomit. Blade looked lustful and T looked kind of uncomfortable. He laughed awkwardly.

Blade just stared at him like he was ready to give a fucking lung for him.

I shook my head.

Allie was up next. She made out with some girl but she looked a bit disappointed. Some other class mates followed and soon it was my turn.

"Alright, cap! You ready? Claire asked cheerfully.

I nodded and put my hand on the glass.

Come on. Give me this one thing.

I spun the bottle and it spun around and around. I glanced at Timothy nervously. He was watching the bottle along with everyone else. I could tell a lot of people in here wanted to kiss me and that's why they were watching. I couldn't tell about Timothy, though.

The bottle slowed at Timothy. I suppressed a smile but then it fucking landed next to him.

Allie.

"Ooh!!" Claire said.

"Time to kiss kiss!" Ashley laughed.

People were dying to see this. We were from different sides of the school. She was with the freaks. I was with the jocks. It was a whole happening. Well, I fucking wished it wasn't happening.

I tried to not seem so annoyed and scooted closer.

Allie smiled. "Are you sure this isn't too weird?"

"Of course not. It's just a kiss."

Allie nodded but suddenly she didn't have much to say. Guess it was time to let our lips do the talking. Suppressing a sigh, I leaned in and we locked lips.

We had to french kiss so that's what we did. It wasn't bad. She was okay but... She wasn't Timothy.

After doing the most non-straight thing I've done in my life (counting while kissing a girl) I pulled away. Allie looked surprised and amazed. Her cheeks were rosy.

"Not bad." She smirked.

I nodded at her. "Ditto."

"Ooh la-la!" Claire chirped. "That was so hot! New power couple. I'm calling it!"

"Okay, shut up, Claire." I snapped.

She laughed and moved on to the next person.

I was bummed as I sat back in my place. I glanced at Timothy. He was smiling and seemed to be teasing Allie about kissing me. He bumped against her and she pushed him back, much harder. 

What the fuck? What kind of reaction is that?!

Did that mean he didn't care I kissed someone else? Or.. maybe he was just hiding it. Ugh! I don't know!

I grabbed another beer and decided to just drink more.

When the round was over we all got up and continued the party. People were talking about all the different kisses that'd happened. At this point I was ready to leave. I was so disappointed I hadn't kissed Timothy. And that fucking Blade had! It just wasn't fair!

T stood against the wall talking, drinking. He was laughing. He grabbed Blade's ridiculously big black glasses and put them on. They laughed together and Blade held T's waist.

I'm gonna start hitting if I don't leave now.

I headed for the stairs.

"Hey! Where are you going, mister!" Claire grabbed my shoulder. Ashley was by her side.

"Back to my tent. Your party is lame." I snapped.

"You're not leaving, captain! No way!" They both grabbed one of my hands and dragged me to the middle of the room.

"Hello!? Attention please!"

Someone turned down the music.

"We're going to do another fun party game called: Seven. Minutes. In. Heaven." She said this like she was announcing something incredibly important. I sighed annoyed.

"And our first candidate is Joshua over here!" Ashley giggled.

"Whoever this bottle lands on gets seven minutes in heaven with our beloved quarterback." Claire smirked like she was a genius.

Are you kidding?

"Get in the closet and wait for your lucky lady!!" Ashley pushed me into the closet and closed the door.

It was completely dark in there.

This totally blows. I don't wanna be stuck in a dark closet with some dumb girl for seven whole minutes. And then if we don't do anything my whole rep will be fucked and before I know it I'll be called Josh- cocksucker.

There's nothing I want less.

I heard cheering and yelling. Some people howled a simultaneous "What the fuck". It's gonna be a nerd, isn't it? Ugh, whatever. It makes no difference.

I slid down the wall and sat on the ground.

"It's only seven minutes." I said in an attempt to put myself at ease. It didn't work.

The door got ripped open and Claire shoved someone inside. Was.. was that a guy's silhouette I just saw?

"Have fun you two!" Claire said before locking the door. I frowned.

The dude searched for the light switch. The room lit up white.

I looked up into Timothy's eyes.

A/N

Yes yes ;3 What can you do in seven whole minutes?

This is an extra early update since some of you requested it!

I hope you like this story so far. It's absolutely nowhere near done, if I had to guess we're maybe halfway? I'm having so much fun with this one. I'm going to take the next week to work on it some more and to enjoy the holidays of course. I will be back with a new chapter in the new year on January 2nd! Sorry to leave you on a bit of a cliff xD

Don't forget to vote and comment! Thanks so much and happy holidays!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46K 1K 29
"Look at me Axel . I'm sorry I never should've- His lips were on mine and I grabbed his waist like it was the most natural thing in the world. His...
52.8K 1.6K 30
"I hate you - so much Tripp." More confusion because, once more, wasn't this a good thing? "Why did you have to say that? What if," A little quieter...
9.4K 265 18
"Why are you staring at me like that?" I asked, confused. Did I have something on my face or what? Weirdo. "You..." He trailed off, without finishing...
223 1 18
Hell. That's what his first year of high school was like. Not because he couldn't make friends, or didn't get the classes he wanted. No. It all start...