Jackie potter (A Fred Weasley...

By seirra78

šŸ’„ a better version of the other potter šŸ’„ lots of romance šŸ’„ funny šŸ’„ highs and lows šŸ’„ tough times šŸ’„ matu... More

01. introductions
02. letters
03. diagon alley
04. hogwarts
05. sorting
06. first class
08. quidditch
09. christmas
10. gift
11. mama? dad?
12. dragon
13. into the trap door
14. quirrell
15. dobby
16. fiesty
17. the vision
18. lockhart
19. kill
20. polyjuice potion
21. the promise
22. tired j?
23. i love you
24. attack at the library
25. better you than us
26. ginny
27. hagrid
28. the leaky cauldron
29. dementor
30. buckbeak
31. the black dog
32. protection
33. its our dad's
34. date inside his dorm
35. expecto patronum
36. wormtail
37. the full moon
38. brave
39. quidditch world cup
40. the tri-wizarding tournament
41. unforgivable curses
42. champions
43. its a dragon
44. first task
45. visions
46. yuleball outfits
47. the yule ball
48. together again
49. the egg
50. second task
51. double date
52. his birthday
53. the third task
54. he's back
55. memorial
56. thank you
57. the order of the pheonix
58. the hearing
59. love in the kitchen
60. the perfect train ride
61. lie
62. the army
so sorry
63. the room of requirement
64. empty room
65. something bad
67. st mungo's
68. my wife
69. tie me up
70. you lost
71. magic dampener
72. life without you
73. sirius
74. battle at the ministry
75. sacrifice
76. back home
77. Car's outside
78. horace slughorn
79. draco & mommy
80. liquid luck
81. cursed
82. slugclub
83. quidditch
84. Christmas party
85. Christmas at the burrow
86. fun in his flat
87. poisoned
88. sectumsempra
89. the headmaster's death
90. Mrs tonks lupin
91. eight potters
92. his saint-like sin

07. first friend

247 9 0
By seirra78

(She borrowed it from Harry)

"It's easy enough to understand, each team has seven players. 3 chasers, one of them is you jackie, 2 beaters, 1 keeper and a seeker. That's you" Oliver explained as we walk to the field.

"There are two kinds of balls. This one is called a quaffle" he handed harry a ball. "Now the chasers handle the quaffle and try to put it through one of those three hoops" we turn and saw three hoops.

"The keeper, that's me. Defends the hoops. Catch me so far?" he said.

"I think so" harry throws the ball back at him.

"What are those?" I asked looking at the moving balls.

"You better take this" he hand me a bat. I took it and he released the ball. It went straight into the air. "Careful now its coming back" we saw the ball coming back down.

I gave it a nice hit and it went throw the middle hoop. "OH! AND THE CROWD GOES WILD! JACKIE! JACKIE! JACKIE!" I throw my hands in the air and applaud.

They laugh at me. "You did two jobs at once" oliver smiled but stopped as he saw the ball coming back. "Uh-oh" he said. He caught the ball and wiggled around making me laugh. He then managed to lock them back.

"What was that?" Harry asked.

"The bludger. Nasty little buggers. But Harry you're a seeker" he said and pulled out a golden ball. "The only thing I want to worry about is this. The golden snitch" he said.

"What do I do with it?" Harry asked. I sighed and my hair turned orange.

"You catch it, before the other team seeker does. You catch this, the game is over. You catch this potter, we win" Oliver said smiling.

"Don't worry oli, we won't let you down" I smiled at him.

With quidditch practice, pranking and spending time with Fred, I got really busy. I also spend time with hermione and ron. Everything was fine. Until...

♤♡◇♧

It was Halloween time and today was out first charms lesson. Harry sat beside Seamus, ron sat next to hermione and I sat between neville and Dean behind them.

"Now one of wizards most rudimentary skill is levitation" flitwick began. "Or the ability to make things fly unless you have a Teleknisis like Ms potter, you'll have to use your wands"

We were given a feather, I was playing with mine. "Now don't forget the nicest wrist movement we've been practicing. The swish and flick"

"Swish and flick" we repeated.

"Windgardium leviosa" Everyone start repeating but no one succeeded.

"Wingadrium leviosa" Ron said and hits the feather multiple times making me laugh.

"No stop, stop, stop. You're going to take someone's eye out. Beside you're saying it wrong, it's leviOsa not leviosa" Hermione said.

"You do it then if you're so clever. Go on" Ron said.

"Ready j?" She whispered.

"Got it" I said.

"Windgardium leviosa" we both said at the same time and our feathers floated up. The professor beamed.

"Well done, look everyone Ms potter and Ms granger done it" he said. "Very well dears" we smiled at eachother.

"Can you teach me?" Neville asked. I nodded and turn slightly to help him then again there was a bang.

We turn and saw seamus covered in black. We laughed and I turn back to neville to show him and within the next few minutes he was able to do it.

♤♡◇♧

"It's leviOsa, not leviosa" Ron joked as the others laugh with him. "She's a nightmare, no wonder she hasn't got any friends. I bet jackie is friends with her because she feel bad"

Before I could say anything, hermione pushed Ron's shoulder and run to the bathroom crying.

"Really Ron? You too prongs?" I said and ran to hermione.

I knocked the door. "Hermione, mione open the door" i said.

"Go away" she cried.

"You know I can open the door with nothing but my mind right?" I said jokingly.

"Jackie, you're not helping" I sighed and open the door. She was on the ground hugging her knees. I sat beside her hugging my knees.

"Why are you here?" She asked. I turn to her with confused look.

"What are you mean what am I doing here? Can't I comfort my bestfriend?" I asked.

"You're friends with my because you felt bad for me?" She asked with sadness in her voice

"If you seriously take Ron's words you'll be damned you know, he's an idiot" I said reassuring her.

"He's right. Who want to hang out with me? I'm a know it all freak with a bushy hair" she said.

"If that makes you feel better, you're the first friend that I've got in my entire life, well other than harry" I said. She turn to me with scowl.

"You're jackie potter, everyone wants to be friends with you. Why-"

"Believe me. All I know about myself is my name" I said. She smiled at me. "Also I don't like crying and I hate it when people cry. You look stupid when you cry" she laughs.

"Wipe that tear now" I said and she did. "I love you" I whispered to her.

"I love you too" she said. Before we know it, we spent many hours there talking about everything, we didn't even know that it was dinner time.

"Mione, get up let's go eat dinner" I got up and help her.

I was fixing my robes when i heard hermione breath faster. "Ja-Jackie?" She said pointing at something. I looked up and saw a troll.

"Is that a troll?" I smiled. But hermione pull me with her into the toilet we were sitting as the troll came towards us.

"What were you thinking?!" She said. Before I could answer the stall walls were smashed by the troll's big moldy baseball bat, demolishing the woods. Hermione kept screaming, then the door opened and revealed harry and ron.

"Jj, hermione move!" Harry shouted as the troll keeps destroying the bathroom. We run until we reached the end of the stalls. Harry and ron keep picking pieces of woods and throwing it at the troll.

I pulled hermione to the sinks and we hid there. But the troll's bat came crashing down on the sink infront of us. Then a purple things came out of my hand and shielded us from the broken pieces that were falling onto us.

We were shocked for a moment then shrugged it off. Harry jumped in the troll and stick his wand into its nose. "Ew!" I said and my hair turned dark green.

The troll grabbed Harry's leg and dangle him upside down. "Do something!" Harry yelled as he dodge the troll's hit.

"What?!" Ron asked clueless.

"Anything!" Harry yelled. I ran over the sink and pulled the tap as hard as I could. The handle snapped off and the water came spraying covering me in water. I moved out of the way and the water squirted on the troll.

The troll got distracted when ron pulled out his wand. "Windgardium leviosa!" He said and the baseball bat stopped in mid air, then it hit the troll in the head knocking him out.

I helped hermione from under the sink and she looked at me with wide eyes as she saw me covered in water and pieces of my hair stuck in my face.

"Is he dead?" She asked.

"Just knocked out" harry said then came to me. "Are you okay jj?" He asked moving the piece of my hair out of my face.

"Yeah, you?" I asked. He nodded. Then the door opened and Minnie, Snape and quirrell came in.

"Explain yourself, all four of you" Minnie said. She then looked at me and gasped. "Are you okay dear?" She asked and I nodded.

"It's my fault professor McGonagall" Hermione said. Everyone stared at her.

"Miss granger" Minnie said in disbelief.

"I went looking for the troll. I've read about them and thought I could handle it. But I was wrong, if harry, ron and Jackie hadn't come and found me, I'd be dead" Hermione explained.

"I highly doubt that, I haven't seen Ms potter while dinner" Snape said.

"Missed me that much sev?" I joked then turn to Minnie. "He's right Minnie, mione is covering for me. We both came looking for the troll together" I said.

Minnie then took ten points from us and awarded harry and ron five each. I look down and saw a blood on Snape's leg. He looked at me and covers it with his cloak.

"And go change into something warm Ms potter, or you'll get cold" Minnie said and we got out.

♤♡◇♧

(Her swimsuit)

"Ready?" Fred said. I nodded and he took my hand as we walk to the black lake to swim.

Every thing in this place is refreshing. The trees, the birds singing, the waves of the lake meeting eachother makes the place really peaceful.

"Are you sure it's safe freddie?" I asked. Fred turns to me and smiled.

"Yeah, I come here to swim every once in a while since first year" he said and offered his hand. "Don't tell me you're scared"

"You wish" I laugh and we both jumped in the lake and Start swimming. It was like the dream, the dream I had before we even know what hogwarts is.

I would be lying if I said I didn't have fun, it was more than fun, it was amazing. That was until My hair turned purple making my eyes wider.

"What is purple?" He asked.

"No idea" I lied.

"You're a metamorphmagus and you don't know your hair color state? Liar. Tell me now"

"It's the first time I seen my hair in this color, I think I'll go to the library and see what it is" I'm a bad liar. And he knows I was lying.

But that isn't what worries me right now, what worried me is that I have fallen in love with Fred weasley. Purple is love. I am in love with Frederick Gideon weasley.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 105 10
šŒš¢š¬š š®š¢ššžš š š”šØš¬š­š¬ š“š«šššÆšžš„š„š¢š§š  šžš§šš„šžš¬š¬š„š² š“š”šž šØš§šžš¬ š°šž š­š«š®š¬š­šžš š­š”šž š¦šØš¬š­ šš®š¬š”šžš š®š¬ ļæ½...
326K 13.1K 68
āš˜®š˜ŗ š˜„š˜¢š˜¶š˜Øš˜©š˜µš˜¦š˜³ š˜¢š˜Æš˜„ š˜®š˜ŗ š˜Øš˜³š˜¢š˜Æš˜„š˜¤š˜©š˜Ŗš˜­š˜„š˜³š˜¦š˜Æ š˜¢š˜³š˜¦ š˜®š˜ŗ š˜µš˜°š˜± š˜±š˜³š˜Ŗš˜°š˜³š˜Ŗš˜µš˜Ŗš˜¦š˜“. āž -š˜›š˜°š˜®š˜”š˜¢š˜³š˜·š˜°š˜­š˜°š˜šš˜­š˜ŗš˜µš˜©š˜¦š˜³š˜Ŗš˜Æ ā†³š˜Ŗļæ½...
1.6M 56.9K 93
ā”ā”ā” šŒšˆš’š‚š‡šˆš„š… | āš—’š—ˆš—Ž'š—š–¾ š—š–ŗš—„š–¾š—‡ š—†š—’ š—š–¾š–ŗš—‹š—, š—š–ŗš—‡š— š—š—ˆ š—š–ŗš—„š–¾ š—†š—’ š—…š–ŗš—Œš— š—‡š–ŗš—†š–¾ š–ŗš—Œ š—š–¾š—…š—…?āž ā–¬ā–¬ā–¬ā–¬ *:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿāœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿāœ§ *:ļ½„ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ...
18.7K 413 38
āš–¶š—‚š—…š—… š—š—š—‚š—Œ š—…š–ŗš—Œš— š–暝—ˆš—‹š–¾š—š–¾š—‹?āž š–ŗš—Œš—„š–¾š–½ š—š–ŗš—‹š—‹š—’ š—‰š—ˆš—š—š–¾š—‹. āš–Øš–æ š—’š—ˆš—Ž š—š–ŗš—‡š— š—Žš—Œ š—š—ˆ, š—š—š–¾š—‡ š—š—š—‚š—Œ š—š—‚š—…š—… š—…š–ŗš—Œš—...