Absolute Territory

Luke_Velentris tarafından

How can you consider if 2 people are in a lovers relationship? Intimacy? Closeness? or perhaps even emotional... Daha Fazla

CHAPTER I
CHAPTER II
CHARACTER CARDS ( +small announcement )
CHAPTER IV
SPECIAL CHAPTER I
CHAPTER V
CHAPTER VI
CHAPTER VII

CHAPTER III

1K 37 18
Luke_Velentris tarafından

Y/N's pov

I... I need a way to dispatch Ryan... It's been three days and he was being more aggressive with his approach to Nikki. Unfortunately, She was annoyed with him and always bringing her stress out on me. I get called to her home for the last three days but thankfully the punishments I get was not as severe as before where I lose a shit ton of blood or even small body parts If she's incredibly furious with my performance. I only got some minor cuts and bruises and also probably some slight mental trauma. This was due to the results I'm giving. She appears to like intimate physical contacts like hugging, cuddling or spooning perhaps. Back to the topic of dispatching Ryan. I can't think of a plan that won't hurt anyone, including him. As much as I hate him for what he is doing, I can't hurt anyone easily as that she-devil. I'll have to find a way to make him lose interest...

Y/N : How do I make someone lose interest in their crush.

Y/N muttered as he slowly types it in the keyboard.

'Results found!'

Y/N read and read from countless forums and suspicious sites. Some even mentioning the word murder as a solution for it. Most are very likely to succeed if you're not in a very peculiar situation unlike Y/N. The solutions he usually finds will surely work but the problem was it will take too long to set up. He won't hold up in a game of endurance waiting for Ryan to change his mind. The solution he needs to find must be effective and efficient that can only take under a week to work. Fortunately, he found a promising solution on a very odd site.

Introduce someone new to them, this sounds like a wise decision! The school year only started a month ago, that means Ryan only developed his feelings in a matter of 1-2 weeks after seeing Nikki. His feelings for her are fairly new and can be changed very easily since he hasn't seen enough of how Nikki usually behaves in that short amount of time, he definitely just likes her from her looks. I need to introduce him to someone he finds attractive and very sociable. But first, I have to know what type of person does he likes. It's settled then. I'll work this out somehow.

Y/N thought, Then wrote everything he can find useful to help him. Listing even how Nikki talks, acts and even the way she dresses to narrow down the possible types he finds attractive.

The next day...

I asked Ryan what his dream woman was, and he refused to answer without a single hesitation... Well... That was fine, I can work with just my own speculations. In fact I already have a subject in mind to introduce to him. She's an upperclassman of us, she's just as beautiful as Nikki is according to what my classmates say. They would hit her off if she wasn't a whore. Yes, she sells her body to others for some quick cash. Ryan most likely hasn't know who she is so this might save me the trouble.

Y/N : Hello... Is Ms. Moore here?

Y/N greeted and asked the tall girl who opened the classroom sliding door for him.

" Oh~ Is Mr. Boyfriend here looking for a spice in his relationship~? "

The tall girl smirks as she watches him slightly stiffened.

Y/N : Please don't tell her!

" I don't know about that~ Nikki is my friend afterall~ what would she do if she found out her sweet boyfriend would cheat on her with a slut~ "

The tall girl said implying that there needs to be something to shut he mouth...

Y/N : Tsk... *sigh*... Name your price Nat...

Natalie : hmm... Do you know how much does the Mac n' cheese combo meal costs at the food truck nearby?

Y/N : Around... 3-5$ I believe...

Natalie : Then gimmie 10$!

Y/N confused, he asked for confirmation if he heard her right. If someone will blackmail you, shouldn't it be a higher cash than just 10$?

Natalie : Yep!

After hearing her response, he handed her the promised amount of cash.

Natalie : Fourth row, left most isle!

Y/N nodded and walked towards where Natalie said. A girl with brown hair sitting with her head flopped down on her desk. Y/N called her attention.

Y/N : ... How much?

" Depends on how long you'll last... "

Y/N : H-How about talking?

" Depends on who I am talking to and how long is it. "

The girl answers still her head down her desk.

Y/N : hmm... Tomorrow lunch?

The girl brought her head back to look at him. From head to toe, she stared at his features.

" For you sweetie~ I'll take 30$~ "

Y/N : W-Wait no! Not for me!

The brunette gave him a confused look, who wouldn't be? Imagine giving someone a gift for their birthday and the gift you gave is a prostitute. That's the first time I've heard of it.

" Then... For who? "

Y/N : This guy...

Y/N gave his phone to the brunette, on the screen shows a picture of Ryan which looks as if it was taken without his consent.

" 350$ "

Y/N : What!? Why that much for talking with him for just an hour!?

" He looks like the annoying type. I would rather fuck an old man diagnosed with herpes for free rather than be in the room with him. "

The brunette said with a disgusted expression spread across her face.

Y/N : Can't you atleast give something like... A discount or something, Ella?

Ella : I'm sorry, Y/N. Even for a cutie like you~ I just can't tolerate talking to those type of people...

Y/N : *sigh* No... It's fine... Even I fucking hate how he talks...

Ella and Y/N giggles. The boy then decided to leave the room. It would be troublesome if he was caught by a teacher being in an upperclassmans room. But before reaching the door.

Ella : Pleasure doing business with you cutie~!

The brunette yelled across the room, of course everyone inside knew Ella's reputation and slowly glanced at the person she directed it to. Inticing that the boy paid her for her services which is untrue. Y/N flushed at her tease, he left the room without any explanation. Someone won't like this.

Fuck... She was my only hope for this to work. I don't know anyone that's closely similar to Nikki other than her in terms of appearance wise... I even wasted my whole night devising this whole plan, I haven't even got a single shut eye since...

" Hey! "

A deep voice called behind Y/N, he looked at the person who called his attention.

Y/N : Mikey?

Mikey : One and only.

Y/N : Is there something I could help you with?

Mikey : You look like the one who needs the help here the most.

Y/N confused, he asked again.

Y/N : Excuse me?

Mikey : You're trying to get rid of Ryan, correct?

Y/N : Wha!?... How'd you know that-.... I mean... Are you tryi-

Mikey : None of that matters. More importantly, I'm here to help you get rid of him.

Mickey's words left Y/N even more confused...

Y/N : Wait... Aren't you always around him? You're his friend right? Why would you help me?

Mikey : No, we're never friends. Just like you, I also have my own motivations why I'm doing this.

It's better not to ask him why is he helping me... I don't know what history he has with Ryan but it's not my place to bury my nose in it. Furthermore, I really need that help because I don't have enough money to burn to ask Ella for it.

Y/N : Okay... So how will you help me?

Mikey : Expel him out of this school.

Y/N : Wait! Isn't that a bit overboard!?

Mikey : Trust me he deserves this.

Y/N didn't want to push this any further and just accepted the idea since, both party are benefiting from Ryan leaving the school. It would be a shame if he passed this opportunity.

Y/N : Okay... Then how will we do it?

Mikey : I need you to do one thing for me and I'll do the rest.

Y/N asked what he needs to do, slightly nervous on what that one thing he has to do. If it was only one, then surely that will be a very difficult task to accomplish.

Mikey : It's simple, you have to- *whispers*

After Mikey whispers to Y/N his task was, Y/N's face was quickly smeared with a horrified expression.

Y/N : What do you mean I sho-

Mikey : Shh! We're in public, just message it to me. Here's my number.

Mikey handed Y/N a piece of paper that has Mikey's number in it.

Y/N : But I might get shot if they found out!

Mikey : Don't worry about that, theres only one gaurd there. You should bypass them as long as you play smart. If that's all I'm leaving...

Mikey walked away ignoring whatever the boy had to say. Y/N ignored, he sighed and continued his way down the hallway. He already finished the quota for Nikki. For today, she seems to be in a neutral mood.

After a few walks later, he arrived at the gate of the school. Someone was leaning on a post waiting for him to leave the school. Now nervous more than anything, he called the person out.

Y/N : B-Babe! Did you wait for me...? I thought you already gone home...

Nikki : Y/N, Let's go. I have something to discuss with you at 'my home'.

Y/N : ... Aha... Fuck...

Published - 07/24/23

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

146K 6K 46
[COMPLETED] y/n: j-j-jisoo please i'm t-tired i'm b-begging you p-please.i'm sore. jisoo:already?come on y/n we are going to do it all night.you're m...
7.2K 324 14
"𝘖𝘩, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴." "𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦," "𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘮."...
148K 8.2K 65
"I-I can't even tell what is real anymore... but I-I know that I will always protect you Y/N... you're the only reason I have to keep living." ...
5.6M 140K 39
She - Innocent, shy, clumsy, naïve 19 year old beautiful girl who's trying to face the challenges life is throwing at her. With no parents besides he...