Origin of the Death Goddess

By NullAzatoth

what if Rimuru was Olivia's Father, what if Olivia valedstorm was actually a Princess and the daughter of the... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Prolonged 2

1.2K 51 48
By NullAzatoth

(Thinking)
"Talking"
*Skills & Magic*
[Telepathy]
{Rimuru & ciel}
....................................................

Rimuru could only watch his daughter get sent to another world.
Immediately after that, he and the others went on a Rampage, killing all the Gods that dared to fight them.

An all out War, Rimuru the Demon Lords, True Dragons, Patrons and Heroes evolved to exterior Beings, they kept evolving while fighting this war.

It took more than 1Billion Years, Rimuru made a Realm to hold Tempest and all that's left of the Cardinal World, The others decided to Serve him, Even Guy, but the way they interact didn't change.

The realm was Ruled by Rimuru and Testarossa, Diablo, Guy, Zegion, Milim, Benimaru, Ramiris are the ones with the highest authority second only to Testarossa and Rimuru, The remaining Demon Lords, Patrons and Heroes made a Council to govern the new Cardinal Realm.

Also The True Dragons act as the Guardian's, and have equal authority to Diablo and the rest.

The realm consist of infinite Universes, But 5 Universes stand above all, They made a plane floating in the Void, and a Palance, where all exterior beings from the Cardinal World are residing, and the Mortals know them and Prays to them.

Meanwhile.

Zed looks around and seems to be in somekind of Dimension pocket.

Then looks around, he could only see a Forest.

Zed:
"Interesting, this place seems to be a pocket dimension but the surrounding is a forest"

Zed then looks around more.

Zed:
"Hmm, this might be a good place to stay, and for now i must prepare the princess and make her stronger"

Zed tried to scanned the world he is residing.

Zed:
"So a human world, their are few who could be a danger to the princess but, the magic of this world is small and lacking, this is good, but i must not let her stay at their level, after all, she is my Lord's daughter, many will go after her"

Zed tried to look into the World more, he is after all a Catastrophy class like any other, but below the Apocalyptic threshold like those in the Demon Lord council or the patrons.

Rimuru made them stronger after the tenma war, and direct subordinates of Rimuru's subordinates like Zed, Venom, Syan, Esprit and others became catastrophe Rank.

He was confident no one can win against him, but he felt some who might endanger the Princess.

Zed:
"Nonetheless i will act as the God of death in this world it wouldn't be hard, I'll try and spread my new name as Death God, and make challenges for the Princess, she will need it, also i will have to make her believe she is a Human, i can't let anyone know she is a Dragonic Devine Demon"

Zed made his preparations and made a Temple.

And with this, he sent his Parralel existence everywhere, spreading Death magic, Forbidden magic, Dark magic and many more, after that he used an Avatar, with enough strength so he would look like a death god.

As a Result he changed his appearance to match.

He had everything needed to teach the princess, from books of magic, about humans, Politics, Martial arts, Etc.

Years came by and he thought her everything she needed, she was already strong, and nothing else can be thought so he made the ultimate choice, for the princess to grow and mature, he must leave her to grow on her own.

She must rely on her own strength.
Zed took out a Pendant and a Sword, it was a unique Grade sword.

The sword grow stronger together with the owner as the sword and the wielder slays it's enemy, the more blood the blade has the more sharper and harder it gets.

The pendant has a protection spell, it only activates unless her soul is in grave danger.

And with this Zed made the last preparations.

With a heavy heart he wrote a letter, and other things.

He then left the three items and left the place.

Zed:
"Farewell Princess Till we meet again, and maybe one day you will meet your father and take your place as the Princess of the great Empire of  Tempest"

Olivia Pov:

"My name is Olivia, and i am in the Temple of Death, i am under zeds care and training to be really strong"

I learned all the basic things.
From magic, to Martial arts, using weapons, even this so called politics of Humans.

I learned all the things needed, zed told me i will need all of it.

It has been 15 years since he took me in, thats right i am 15 years old.
Hum hum.

I raised my chest in a smug way.

With this i am trying to be strong enough to defeat zed but.

Zed suddenly dissapeared.

I vowed to myself that i will find him, he left me a letter telling me to go to a human kingdom.

And just like that Princess Olivia's Journey to look for zed has started.

Zed:
"Hmm, I'll be waiting princess"

In a different Realm.

Diablo:
"My Lord we have finally found their location "

Rimuru:
"Perfect, wait for me Olivia, father is coming, and this time no one will ever harm you"

The New Ruler of the Outer Gods has decided to leave the Outer Void to his daughter.

The Chaos creator, No the Void God Rimuru Tempest Azatoth, will set foot into the Human Realm once more after 1billion Years.

Rimuru:
"I finally found you"

.....
...........
......................

This is the end for the prolonged

Anyways thank you for reading and visiting my story pls follow me for more wattpad stories

Socials:

Tiktok:https://www.tiktok.com/@nullazatoth?_t=8bvU8GnNkva&_r=1

Twitter:https://twitter.com/NAzatoth99270?t=rUuoTZhejPPFCvuGuZvAew&s=09

Instagram:https://instagram.com/nullazatoth?igshid=ZDdkNTZiNTM=

Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/@NullAzatoth

Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100092738791592&mibextid=ZbWKwL

Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/u/NullAzatoth?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 7.8K 76
"Raphael stop! Don't do this" "I'm sorry master. My priority is your safety." "yo-your killing them! Stop!" "I have their consent. For ma...
692K 11.6K 73
A man who got reincarnated in the DxD world as Rimuru Tempest.And what he what's is a family that he been wanton. My first ever fanfiction story.
177K 6.5K 63
[This story has a rewritten version out now "my only home". You won't have to suffer any longer with this terrible plot, but I'm keeping this up sinc...
157K 3.7K 17
This is the story of Rimuru Tempest, he was the strongest being that ever existed and the oldest. he was bored because he was the only one in the voi...