"Ferns & Feathers" | Platoni...

By Cinnamon_Fam_Studios

!Art not mine! Cover Art belongs to rama-blus on Tumblr ____ "Tommy, what's marri-age?" asked Ranboo. "Marria... More

Chapter 1: Library Stocking
Chapter 2: Chaos Lunch
Chapter 3: Course Questions
Chapter 4: Forest Tale
Chapter 5: Cuddle in the Coop
Chapter 6: Dinner at the Pube
Chapter 7: Plotting Party
Chapter 8: Lazy Morning
Chapter 9: Library Interrogation
Chapter 10: Storm-in Story
Chapter 11: Midday Detectives
Chapter 12: Tranquil Breakfast Hour
Chapter 13: Winter Festival (The Invite)
Chapter 14: Winter Festival (Train Ride)
Chapter 16: Winter Festival (First Game)

Chapter 15: Winter Festival (The Arrival)

670 43 29
By Cinnamon_Fam_Studios

The train seemed to have let out an exhausted sigh as it came to a stop. The jiggle of the bell echoed just outside the window that caused the group of hybrids to perk up. The first to jump Aimsey, an excited smile spreading across their face.

"We're here!!" they exclaimed, as they snatched up their jacket.

"Thank her Excellence, I was getting quite bored just sitting here" remarked Ranboo, as he stretched out his arms, "I might have fallen back asleep"

"Well Tom and Beau sure have" uttered Tubbo, as tugged at the avian girl's arm.

"Huh?" mumbled Beautie.

"We are at the village, come on! We have shit to steal" proclaimed Tubbo.

"You had me at steal" she replied, shooting up to her feet.

"Wh- nevermind, let's head off" declared Tubbo, as he made his way towards the door.

Beautie followed behind the bee boy. Ranboo followed behind them as he dragged a half asleep Tommy. The blonde leaned against his arm while trying to wake up. It seemed the cold air stepping of the train helped a lot since the enderian could hear the quiet swearing of his companion. Tommy tried to bury himself into Ranboo's cloak that he gave him. The prince just shook his head as lead the avian along as he followed behind their friends. The three of them were a few paces ahead of them but it wasn't hard to catch up with them. They small group wandered through the streets of the town. The residents were pretty active, even this early in the day. Shopkeepers set up last minute decorations, traveling merchants setting up stalls alongside the main paths, guards shoveling snow, golems breaking leftover ice patches, and older locals sitting on their porches enjoying the crisp morning air. It was calm before the storm and the group only had so much time before the festivities officially started.

So to waste their time before heading to the fairgrounds, the small group of hybrids head off to get breakfast. The small snacks given to them on the train weren't enough for them to have full energy for the day, which they really needed. Especially the avian twins, as much as they tried to play off their tiredness. At least Beau did. Tommy was basically using Ranboo as a crutch while they walked down the stone path. Enderian didn't actually mind but he played up his attitude as if he did. Though, neither Tubbo or Aimsey offered to support the winged blonde so he felt obligated to. No one was going to take care of his fiancé besides him. He was even careful with each step he took since Tommy's feathered tail had wrapped around his ankle and he didn't wish to step on it. If the prince didn't have a reputation to uphold, he would have carried Tommy on his back to the destination.

Fortunately, they didn't have to walk any further as a building came into view. It was slightly bigger than the other shops and had a metal chimney puffing smoke out like the steam train. Opening the front doors of the establishment, a gust of warm air chased away the cold that clung to them. It was quite a warm welcome as they found themselves a table booth to sit at. Wasn't long before a waiter approached them and asked for their orders.

"A round pancakes and bacon" declared Tubbo, crossing his arms.

"Um, Tubs' ' uttered Aimsey, gesturing towards Beautie and Tommy.

"Oh...add porridge to that," spoke Tubbo.

"Disgusting" muttered Tommy, his wings fluffing up.

"Do you have anything without meat or eggs in it?" sighed Ranboo.

"We have different styles of toasts, yogurts with grains in it, fruit bowls, and porridge" described the waiter.

"I'll take a fruit bowl and pancakes" proclaimed Beautie, her head feathers shooting upwards.

"Tom?" spoke Ranboo.

"Toasts, pancakes, and fruit bowls. Fuck porridge" stated the blonde.

The waiter nodded as they wrote down the orders and walked away to the kitchen. Leaving the small group at the table to talk amongst themselves. Though it was less of talking and more of plotting.

"So besides stealing stuff, what will we be doing first?" asked Beautie, leaning against the table.

"Well, the mayor guy is supposed to make an announcement of the official opening of the fair grounds, at least that's what Shelby told me the other day," explained Aimsey, "So we can just explore the grounds"

"That'll be the perfect to grab his hat then" proclaimed Beautie.

"Plus the flower decorations are everywhere by the entrance, my pockets will be packed by the time we leave" uttered Tubbo.

"That or your stomach" remarked Ranboo.

"Either way, works for me" shrugged Tubbo, with a smug smile.

"Anyways, I think walking around would be nice but I was told there were games here" huffed Ranboo, rolling his eyes.

"Hm? Oh yeah, they have a load of games here. My favorite is usually the dart ones" hummed Tommy.

"Isn't that the game where you can win giant stuffed toys?" questioned Beautie.

"Yeah! Wilbur used to be very good at those games and used to win me and Tubs a shit load of stuffed toys when we were younger" nodded Tommy.

"Well I don't how you are gonna win at it, you suck at darts" claimed Tubbo.

"I've been getting better, me and Jack were playing darts weeks ago and I beat him five to three" argued Tommy.

"That's because the darts kept burning up in his hands" retorted Beautie.

"Yeah yeah but I still beat him so I'm fit for playing darts" declared Tommy.

"We'll just have to see when we get there" chuckled Aimsey, "look out foods here"

The waiter returned to their table with their orders and handed them out. The group thanked them before digging into their breakfast. There was an attempt to be civil but they were really hungry so it was more of a minor ravenous manner. They were well fulfilled and full of energy when they finished eating. They left the money for the breakfast on the table before standing up to leave. They placed their cloaks and jackets back on before stepping out the establishment. As they were greeted by the chilly air once more, they saw human children sprint past them, laughing and excitedly yelling at each other. The hybrids were confused for a moment before realizing there was a crowd gathering further down the road.

"They're about to open the fairgrounds!" exclaimed Aimsey.

What are we waiting for then!" replied Tubbo, before jogging down the road.

The others followed suit behind the bee boy. It wasn't too long of a run and they found themselves at the back of the crowd. Tubbo's wings buzzed quietly as he hovered over them. Beautie hoisted Aimsey onto her shoulders to look over the crowd to see the mayor giving a speech at the front. Tommy clinged on a street light beside Ranboo to peer over as well, listening to the mayor's speech

"Good Morning, Citizens and Visitors from afar! We are glad to welcome you all into our town for this beloved tradition of ours. As we embrace the arrival of winter, we must embrace each other and indulge in what nature has to offer. So I hope for you all to be generous & open your hearts and arms for your loved ones and those who need love" spoke the mayor.

"With the power invested in me by everyone and mother nature, I pronounced the winter festival to commence!" They finished, as they cut the rope to the fairgrounds.

A cheer was released from the crowd as they flooded the grounds. Children screamed with delight as they ran around to start playing games, visitors & locals alike stopped at the main vendors that were open, and an eruption of smells wafted from every direction. It was nearly overwhelming as the place started to ooze festive cheer and excitement. The small group had also bleed into the crowd of the festival. Though they were quick to become separated. Tubbo and Beautie were already off to search for the mayor. Aimsey followed behind Ranboo and Tommy but their eye was quickly caught by a vendor selling a load of shiny trinkets. Leaving the ender prince and avian to wander the grounds on their own together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

946K 35.9K 85
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
327K 18.9K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
468K 13.6K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
2.2M 115K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...