and we scored

By amyhopeey

NINI I've spent the last years running away from my past. Now, I've finally found what I need. Friends. Coll... More

a playlist
Scene 1
Scene 2
Scene 3
Scene 4
Scene 5
Scene 6
Scene 7
Scene 8
Scene 9
Scene 10
Scene 11
Scene 12
Scene 13
Scene 14
Scene 15
Scene 16
Scene 17
Scene 18
Scene 19
Scene 20
Scene 21
Scene 22
Scene 23
Scene 24
Scene 25
Scene 26
Scene 27
Scene 28
Scene 29
Scene 30
Scene 31
Scene 32
Scene 33
Scene 34
Scene 35
Scene 36
Scene 37
Scene 38
Scene 39
Scene 40
Scene 41
Scene 42
Scene 43
Scene 44
Scene 45
Scene 46
Scene 47
Scene 48
Scene 49
Epilogue
Extended Epilogue
Sneak peek: 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π“Œβ„― 𝒽𝒢𝓉ℯ𝒹

Author's Note

2.4K 61 6
By amyhopeey

To every person out there who had to feel like they weren't enough. Screw everyone, you're perfect.

I can't believe the second book of the series has come to an end. A few months ago the Wrencore couples have only been an idea, some thoughts on paper. Looking back at it, I get tears in my eyes and wonder if this all isn't just a dream. Thank you all so much for making it come true!

First I want to say a thank you to you for reading this book. I hope you enjoyed Nini and Caden's story and that they made you smile. I also want to thank you for your comments and votes, your support. It means more to me than you could ever imagine. Thank you so much!

I also want to thank my sister for watching 10 Things I Hate About You with me. I fell in love with that movie and knew I wanted to put it in a book. So, thank you so much! Of course, thank you also for all the love you shower me with and for always being the one who makes me smile. This book is for you.

I also want to thank my friends, my Soph, April, Dia and Nessie. Thank you for always giving me power and for helping me find my voice. I love you so much! You mean the world to me.

I also want to thank my family for all the love and the advice they have given me. I don't know if I say this enough, but I really love you.

Thank you to all the lyrics Taylor Swift has ever written. You became my life motto. Thank you for always speaking to me and my feelings.

Thank you all!

With love, Amy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35K 663 33
College senior, Cassie Bennet has spent the past few years working as hard as possible to ensure she's able to fulfil her dream of becoming an astrop...
1.8M 57K 65
My best friend Eleanor, wants my college life to be as thrilling as The Bachelorette. I'm open to everything she wants me to do except three things, ...
1.5K 41 16
Two athletes, one bet, and the most significant loss of all-two words. Meet her: Sofia Delezar, captain of UFN's soccer team. Sarcastic, hard-headed...
228 5 6
𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’—π’π’Šπ’„π’†π’” 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 π’Šπ’Žπ’‘π’π’π’“π’† "𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒆 π’…π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’Žπ’π’“π’†" 𝑻𝒐 π’šπ’π’–, 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏 π’‚π’…π’Žπ’Šπ’• 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰'π’Ž οΏ½...