JIHAN ONE-SHOTS

Av SanoManjirouisluv

these one shots are based on the songs which I like and hear in my daily routine... requests are always open... Mer

Heather
True Love
A thousand years
My Oh My
Enchanted
Heaven
Strawberries and Cigarettes
17
The way I loved you
Somebody To You
Darkside
Darkside pt.2
Dark Horse
Living Hell
Always Remember Us this way
Thinking Out Loud
Bite Me
Hold On
I like you so much, you'll know it
Your Eyes Tell
Apocalypse
I'll Never Love Again
7pm
Light a Flame
NOTICE

Love me like you

553 21 9
Av SanoManjirouisluv

Summary: Joshua realizes no one can love him like Jeonghan does...

-------

Joshua laid in his bed, twisting and rolling, by the time his limbs were fully tangled in his blanket. He was annoyed, tomorrow is Their prom party in university before the graduation of last year, in which he was and he had no date. Whoever asked him was a dumbass. He got total of four proposals which he remembered, excluding the ones he didn't even considered.

FIRST one was Johnny, he was also a foreign student like him and handsome but he was a clumsy ass. He didn't even know how to stand right Infront of him correctly how the Fuck was he supposed to dance with him?

SECOND was Yugyeom, Mingyu's friend. He was handsome and all but that man was a Clingy ass and Joshua doesn't like clingy people at all...so it's a no no.

THIRD one was Jackson Wang, a really popular student of their University and that was the main problem. He was popular and Joshua didn't liked to be the center of attraction at all. He hated it the most. And the fact  all the girls canoodled Jackson, he was better off of him.

LAST one was a rather handsome and capable man Yonggukk, he is handsome, knows dance, likes Joshua alot but that is the main problem. He likes Joshua, and Joshua doesn't like that fact. Going on a prom with him would only give the poor man a hope for his feelings to be returned and Joshua knew he could do anything but that.

Joshua sighs and again rolls in his bed, this time falling off and bumping his head on floor. "Ughh." He says and rubs his head when his eyes lays on a box beneath his bed, he frowns and takes out the box, opening it he sees some polaroids and a beautiful but simple necklace...he turns around the Polaroids to see the picture and his eyes widen. There he was the man Capable or more than that to got out with Joshua and man Joshua can never forget..

Joshua clearly remembers the prom night, of last year ago. He just entered his senior year that year and he met him there. He was graduating that year. He recoils the memories, still sitting on floor as his mind drifted back to that night.

****

Joshua sat down on counter, asking for drink. The bartender hands him his drink and Joshua sips on it. Today was a prom night, a rather gift for last year's who were graduating.. Joshua didn't had any prom.. It's not like someone didn't asked him, many did but he rejected them all, because he knew they just wanted to get close to him and then grope him during dance, so he was rather happy being alone than being groped in crowed, where everyone was too drunk to save him.

"You're alone?" He hears a husky voice asking, with a person sitting beside him. he looked up from his wine glass, to say he was shocked would be an understatement. The man Infront of him was so much handsome, like so much, to the point that he was ethereal. Joshua felt that goddess of beauty, APHRODITE was sitting herself Infront of him. "yeah." He replied, not trusting his voice further than that. "Same here, it's kinda boring here. Wanna go somewhere else, more quite and alluring?" Joshua didn't know why, but when the man looked at him with his hooded and seductive eyes, Joshua felt himself giving in and he nodded.

They both stood up with stranger giving his hand out to Joshua, to hold on and Joshua held his hand. They both went out of hall,sneaking. When they were finally out, the stranger kept on holding his hand and they walked. Where the stranger was taking him. They soon reached the university's garden, where a big fountain was located, it was backside of university and this part was hidden behind the bushes, Joshua didn't know it existed until now. "This place is beautiful. I didn't know it was here." He says looking around. "Yeah no one does, you're the second to know. I found it out when I was fresh man, and now I am in my senior year, graduating in a few weeks. I come here daily." Man says and takes Joshua towards fountain..

They both sat down at the foundation, hands still entwined. The soft night breeze made the mood more chilly and vibey..."why were you alone? I mean no one would lose the chance to ask a pretty boy out for prom like you?" Man asks joshua, complimenting him and Joshua blushes heavily at that. "Feels weird coming form a person like you, who is so handsome than anyone else here." Joshua replies back and man Chuckles. "yoon Jeonghan." ...."huh?" ...."my name Yoon Jeonghan. What's yours?" Man-Jeonghan asks and Joshua introduces himself. "Joshua hong."

"Nice to meet you Joshua Hong." Jeonghan says and Joshua smiles nodding his head. "Nice to meet you too."...."so why were you alone?"... Jeonghan again asks. "Well you can say all the people who asked me out were jerks." Jeonghan laughs at that. "That's a cool reason to be alone." ..."why aren't you alone. I mean no one would miss a chance to go on a prom with you?" Joshua asks curious. "Well I didn't met you that's why." Jeonghan answers with a teasing smirk. And Joshua blushes hard at that... "Idiot." Joshua says, playfully hitting Jeonghan by his free hand. Their hands were still interwined.

Jeonghan got up from the fountain and sat on grass, Joshua following his movements. They both rested their backs on the fountain's wall and stared at the sky, when Jeonghan turned to him. "Wanna dance?" Jeonghan asks and Joshua felt himself going in bliss. Man like YOON JEONGHAN asked him to dance with him...goddd he was really lucky. He nods, not caring if he looked eager to other. Jeonghan fishes out his phone and plays "perfect by Ed Sheeran" he stands up and offer his hand to joshua, who holds it.

They both positioned themselves, with Jeonghan's hands on Joshua's waist and Joshua's hands on Jeonghan's shoulders and they started to sway with the melody. Slowly but gracefully..Joshua swearers his heart was beating too fast inside his ribcage. He feared that it will come out any second.

Jeonghan presses their foreheads together as song was coming to end, Joshua didn't know where the confidence came from but he leaned in, of course with the Intention of kissing the other male, but what he didn't expected was the other to comply. He felt butterflies dancing inside his stomach as his and Jeonghan's lips met. For a first few seconds they didn't moved their lips, after sometime Jeonghan started to move his lips and Joshua did the same. Jeonghan lips were so soft and tasted to fruity. Jeonghan felt Joshua's lips and he knew that they became his new addiction, they were so juicy, simply so tasty.

They part away from kiss and Jeonghan kissed his forehead. After that night the met at the same spot, daily. Kissing and smooching, hugging and cuddling. Dancing and laughing. Every moment spent in that small, area with beautiful flowers, a big fountain, wet grass and the person he started love was beautiful but it all stopped when Jeonghan graduated.. they never met again. Joshua goes to that place daily, in order to keep reminding himself of his one true love...

****

He still sometimes wishes Jeonghan to be there whenever he goes. But he knows that can't happens.

He lays on floor, starring at the ceiling, feeling all blue when he realizes that no one can love him like Jeonghan did. They were together for a really small amount of time but he knows that the way Jeonghan loved him, with fire and passion, with gentleness mixed none can do like that...

As soon as he closes his eyes he hears his landline ringing. He groans and gets up, reaching out to the phone on his table he picks it up, holding it near his ear... "Hello? Who's it?" He asks...

"Wanna dance?" He hears someone asking from other line of call and his eyes widen, a wide smile taking it's place on his lips. "Of course." He replies and hears a chuckle....

After all who has the audacity to refuse YOON JEONGHAN a dance. Not him obviously.....

-------

Here's my Joshua and Jeonghan's prom version...

I really love this song so thought to make it as soon as I came to mind.
It doesn't hurt to update twice in a day right?😏😉

After all Joshua got Jeonghan's dance and his love again...so in happiness and it's our WONWOO'S BIRTHDAY TODAY EVERYONE...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE MOST HANDSOME, AND SWEETEST BOY ON EARTH...
JEON WONWOO...I LOVE YOU..
THANK YOU FOR EXISTING...

Look at this man everyone he is total my type but he can't be mine😭🤧

He's so hottttt...
Hot era's Wonwoo is soooo hotttt🌚🔥🔥

Here's some Edits of My Wonwoo for ya'all

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

26.5K 801 22
I won't give any spoilers😔 side ships- Meanie seoksoo verkwan soonhoon junhao
50.3K 581 17
This is mostly gonna be junhao and jihan/jihancheol. But I will try to include all the ships! Please do not read if you are under the age of 18, matu...
13.3K 684 26
In which a boy named Jeonghan lives as a servant of a cruel witch who keeps him captured in a tower. Jeonghan's discovery of a magic paintbrush leads...
31K 1.2K 32
A story about 13 boys who were meant to meet and save each other. There will be romance. Be prepared. This is only a fanfic and has nothing to do w...