THE RED SERAPH | OC X FUEGOLE...

By Myshiroblckink

This is a Fanfiction : Captain Fuegoleon Vermillion & Camille Yu Roselei More

DISCLAIMER
Prologue
♧ Chapter 1 : Scarlet Hunt
♧ Chapter 2: Clash at the Border
♧ Chapter 3: Bonds and Conflicts & The Silvas
♧ Chapter 4: THE PROMISE
♧ Chapter 5: The Woman Covered with Blood is Blood
♧ Chapter 6 : The Crimson Lion and The Red Seraph
♧ Chapter 7: His Love & A Spade Proposal
♧ Chapter 8: Land of the Sun
♧ Chapter 9 : Magic Knights Entrance Exam
♧ Chapter 10 : Black Bulls Welcoming Red Seraph
♧ Chapter 11 : The Wizard King's Request
♧ Chapter 12 : Perfectly Imperfect: Embracing the Scars
♧ Chapter 13 : PART 1 The Embers of Longing
♧ Chapter 14 : PART 2 The Embers of Longing
♧ Chapter 15 : Season 1 Ending The Fall
AUTHOR'S NOTE : End of Season 1
S2 Chapter 3 : Our Demons
S2 Chapter 4 : Living in Crimson Memories
S2 Chapter 5 : The Enigmatic Viper Emerges
S2 Chapter 6 : Veiled Loyalities
ON HIATUS

S2 Chapter 1&2 : A Heart Struggles & The Manipulation of Fangs

8 3 1
By Myshiroblckink

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

..••°°°°••..
SEASON 2
Chapter 1&2 :
A Heart Struggles
&
The Manipulation of Fangs

°°••....••°°

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Long Chapter Ahead

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

Camille's vision blurred as her body trembled with exhaustion. Her limbs felt heavy, and the pain from her wounds intensified with each passing moment. She struggled to stay conscious, but her magic was depleted, leaving her defenseless and vulnerable.

Her last memory before fainting was the fierce battle with the Joker Kingdom mages. She had fought valiantly, pushing her limits to protect the innocent hostages. The strain of using her powerful magic spells had taken a toll on her, but she refused to back down.

As the chaos of battle raged around her, Camille's focus narrowed to her objective – to save those in danger. Her movements became fluid and precise, her spells executed with unwavering determination. But as she fought, she felt a growing weakness in her body, as if her very life force was being drained away.

Ignoring the pain, Camille pressed on, her fiery resolve burning brighter than ever. She would not let her comrades down; she would not let the Joker Kingdom take advantage of her. But then, as she cast her final spell, something inside her snapped. Her mana, already dangerously low, plummeted to an alarming level.

Her body gave out, and she fell to her knees. Gasping for breath, she clutched her chest, trying to control the pain that radiated through her entire being. Her vision blurred, and she felt herself losing consciousness.

In the distance, the battle continued, but Camille was no longer a part of it. Her body succumbed to the overwhelming exhaustion, and she collapsed onto the cold, unforgiving ground. Her mind became hazy, and the sounds of the battlefield faded away.

As her eyelids grew heavy, Camille's last coherent thought was of her comrades, of Fuegoleon. She hoped they were safe, and that the innocent hostages had returned to Clover, safety escaped the clutches of the Joker Kingdom.

But in her heart, she feared that she had failed them, that her sacrifice was in vain.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

And with that haunting thought, Camille finally succumbed to unconsciousness, her body lying still amidst the chaos. Her fate, and that of the hostages and the Clover Kingdom, remained uncertain. All that was left was a fragile hope that they would survive and that she would awaken once more to continue her fight.

Camille's eyes narrowed as she observed the mysterious man with a mixture of caution and curiosity. The elegant room, adorned with red and black furnishings, gave off an air of sophistication, but it was overshadowed by the unsettling feeling that something was not quite right.

The man's flirty and perverted demeanor made her cringe, and she instinctively tightened her grip, ready to defend herself if necessary. She felt a dark aura surrounding him, and it made her feel vulnerable and trapped.

Despite her discomfort, Camille refused to show any signs of weakness. She maintained her cold, grumpy demeanor, not giving the man the satisfaction of seeing her falter. "Who are you? And where am I?" she demanded, her voice steady but tinged with suspicion.

The man chuckled, seemingly unfazed by her defensive posture. "Ah, my dear, you can call me Himero. As for where you are, well, let's just say you're in a place where desires come to life," he said with a sly smile, his words laced with a hint of mischief.

Camille's guard remained up as she assessed the situation. "Desires? What are you talking about?" she asked, trying to keep her emotions in check.

Himero's eyes gleamed with amusement. "Oh, my dear, everyone has desires, secret longings that they keep hidden from the world. And I have the power to make those desires a reality," he replied, his voice smooth and hypnotic.

Camille's heart raced as she realized the implications of his words. Could he be talking about her deepest desires, the ones she had buried deep within her heart? She quickly brushed the thought aside, refusing to be swayed by his words.

"I don't believe in fairy tales. Whatever you're trying to do, it won't work on me," she retorted, mustering all her strength to resist his influence.

Himero chuckled again, circling her like a predator. "Ah, but my dear, you have such potential. So much power and yet so little control. I can help you harness that power, unlock its true potential," he purred, his eyes never leaving hers.

Camille's eyes narrowed further, and she forced herself to remain focused. "I don't need your help, and I certainly don't desire anything from you," she said defiantly.

Himero's smile widened, and he moved even closer to her. "Oh, but you will. Everyone does, in the end. We all have desires that we can't resist," he whispered, his voice sending shivers down her spine.

Camille clenched her fists, feeling the dark aura around her intensify. She knew she needed to find a way out of this situation, but she also knew she couldn't do it alone. With her grimoire and scroll missing, she was at a disadvantage.

For now, she decided to play along, keeping her true feelings and desires hidden from this enigmatic man. She would bide her time, find a way to escape, and reclaim her power.

Camille's eyes widened in shock as the man named Himero revealed his true identity as one of the Seven Warlords of the Joker Kingdom's Black Gods. She had heard rumors about the powerful and dangerous group, but she never imagined she would come face to face with one of them.

Himero continued to wear that flirty and perverted smile, which only made Camille's skin crawl even more. His magic, pure seduction, explained his unsettling presence and the way he seemed to exude an aura of charm and allure.

"End my life or make me join your side? Is that your grand plan?" Camille retorted, her voice filled with defiance despite the fear gnawing at her heart.

Himero chuckled, seemingly delighted by her reaction. "Oh, my dear, you have such a way with words. But I assure you, it's not just any plan—it's a tantalizing proposition," he said, his tone dripping with honeyed persuasion.

Camille's grip tightened, her emotions conflicted. On one hand, she knew she needed to stay strong and resist his seductive magic, but on the other hand, a small part of her was curious about what he had to offer.

"I'm not interested in your proposition," Camille said coldly, trying to maintain her composure.

Himeros' smile never wavered. "Ah, but you should be. Imagine the power you could have, the strength to protect those you care about. All you need to do is embrace your desires," he said, his words like a siren's song, tempting her to give in.

Camille's mind raced, and she knew she couldn't let herself be swayed by his words. She had seen the darkness in the Joker Kingdom, the cruelty and oppression they inflicted on their own people. She couldn't let herself become a pawn in their twisted games.

"No amount of power is worth sacrificing my principles and betraying the people I care about," Camille said firmly, her resolve strengthening.

"Oh darling don't say that the world is to young"

Himeros raised an eyebrow, seemingly intrigued by her defiance. "Ah, but what if your desires align with ours? What if you could have everything you've ever wanted?" he teased, his voice like a seductive whisper.

Camille shook her head, refusing to let his words cloud her judgment. "I don't desire anything you have to offer. I will never be a part of your twisted kingdom," she said defiantly.

Himero's smile faltered for a moment, but it quickly returned, and he stepped even closer to her. "Such a shame. You would have been a delightful addition to our ranks," he said, his tone laced with disappointment.

Camille took a step back, her heart pounding in her chest. She knew she needed to escape, to find a way to get back to the Clover Kingdom and warn them about the Joker Kingdom's plans. But with Himeros' seductive magic and his dangerous power, she wasn't sure how she could break free.

As the room filled with tension, Camille's mind raced, searching for any possible way to escape this dangerous situation. Little did she know that the fate of both kingdoms hung in the balance, and her decisions would have far-reaching consequences.

Himero narrowed his eyes, clearly frustrated by Camille's unwavering determination. "Oh, you're a tough one, aren't you? I must say, it's quite refreshing to meet someone who's so resistant to my charms," he said, his tone a mix of irritation and amusement.

Camille glared back at him, refusing to be swayed by his flattery. "Save your sweet talk for someone who actually falls for it. It won't work on me," she retorted, crossing her arms defiantly.

Himero chuckled, undeterred by her cold demeanor. "Ah, but it's not just sweet talk, my dear. My magic is quite potent, and I'm afraid you're not immune to it," he said, his eyes glinting with mischief.

Camille's eyes narrowed further, and she took a step back, trying to create some distance between them. "I don't care how powerful your magic is. I won't be manipulated by you or anyone else from your twisted kingdom," she said firmly.

Himeros shrugged, still wearing that infuriatingly charming smile. "Well, that's a shame. You see, I was rather hoping we could have some fun together," he said, his words dripping with innuendo.

Camille's face flushed with anger, and she resisted the urge to lash out at him. "You're disgusting," she spat, her voice filled with contempt.

Himeros merely chuckled, seemingly amused by her reaction. "Ah, you're just adorable when you're angry. But I must say, I do enjoy a challenge," he said, his gaze lingering on her with undeniable interest.

Camille shook her head, refusing to let herself be flattered or charmed by him. She knew she needed to find a way to escape, to get back to her own kingdom and warn them of the Joker Kingdom's plans.

"Enough of your games. Let me go," she said, her voice firm and unwavering.

Himeros chuckled, stepping closer to her once again. "You really are something, you know that? So cold and hard-headed, it's almost endearing," he said, his tone a mix of annoyance and admiration.

Camille tensed, keeping her guard up. She knew she couldn't trust him, no matter how charming or alluring he tried to be. She had to find a way to break free from his grasp and get back to her mission.

Himero leaned and kissed Camille, she felt a mix of rage and disgust surging through her. She couldn't believe this man had the audacity to take advantage of her in such a way. In a moment of desperation, she channeled her magic, causing the double-bladed katana to materialize in her hands.

Himero pulled back from the kiss, looking intrigued by Camille's sudden change in demeanor. "So sweet! HAHAHA Ah, now we're getting somewhere. I do love a woman who can put up a fight," he said, his eyes gleaming with excitement.

Camille's grip on her double-blade tightened, her anger fueling her determination to fight back. "You're a sick and twisted man. I won't let you get away with this," she declared, her voice trembling with emotion.

Himero chuckled, taking a step back to give her space. "Come now, my dear. You must admit, there's a certain thrill in all of this. The forbidden romance, the danger, the passion," he said, his voice oozing with charm.

Camille's eyes narrowed, and she swung the katana at him, but he effortlessly dodged the attack, moving with unnatural speed and agility. "You're disgusting. There's nothing thrilling about your perverted games," she spat.

Himero continued to taunt her, moving around her with ease as if he was toying with her. "Oh, but you do have a fire in you, don't you? It's quite intoxicating," he said, his flirty demeanor making Camille's blood boil even more.

Before she could make another move, there was a knock on the door, and both Camille and Himeros turned to look. Himeros grinned, seemingly unfazed by the interruption. "It seems our little playtime will have to be put on hold for now. But don't worry, my dear. I'll be back for you," he said, his voice sending shivers down Camille's spine.

As the door opened, another man stepped inside, his face obscured by a hooded cloak. "Himero, we have urgent matters to attend to. Leave the girl for now," the man said in a deep and commanding voice.

Himeros chuckled, giving Camille a parting glance. "Until next time, my dear. I'll be eagerly awaiting our next encounter," he said, his eyes lingering on her before he turned and sauntered out of the room.

Camille's heart was pounding, and she felt a mix of relief and anxiety as Himeros left.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

Camille felt trapped and helpless as she tried every possible way to escape the room, but it seemed like the magic surrounding it was specifically designed to prevent any kind of escape. The walls felt suffocating, and the absence of windows only added to her sense of isolation. She could sense the dark aura permeating the room, making her more uneasy with each passing moment.

Sitting in the corner of the room, she hugged her knees to her chest, feeling a mix of anger, frustration, and fear. She couldn't believe that she had fallen into such a dangerous situation. Her mind kept replaying the encounter with Himeros, and she shuddered at the memory of his unwanted advances.

But amidst her fear and uncertainty, her thoughts drifted to Fuegoleon. She wondered how he was doing and whether he was still waiting for her return. The memory of their last encounter haunted her, his warmth and the possible hurt in his eyes as she walked away without any single word and unable to say the words she so desperately wanted to express.

She worried about the refugees and whether they had safely made it back to the Clover Kingdom. Camille felt a sense of responsibility for them, and the weight of it all added to her already heavy heart.

As the hours passed, Camille remained in the room, lost in her thoughts and emotions. She tried to find a glimmer of hope, a plan, anything that could help her escape, but it felt like she was running out of options.

In the moments of quiet, she couldn't help but reflect on the irony of her situation. Here she was, a powerful mage, known for her strength and skill, yet she found herself trapped and vulnerable in a situation she couldn't control.

As the night wore on, Camille's exhaustion and emotional turmoil caught up with her, and she finally succumbed to sleep. In her dreams, she saw flashes of her past, memories of her training, her time with the Black Bulls, and moments with Fuegoleon. Her dreams were a jumble of emotions, and she woke up with a start, feeling even more disoriented.

In the darkness of the room, she felt the weight of her loneliness and the uncertainty of her future. But somewhere deep within her, she knew she couldn't give up. She had to find a way to escape and return to the Clover Kingdom, to her friends, and to Fuegoleon.

With renewed determination, she began to look around the room again, searching for any clues or weaknesses in the magic that held her captive. She knew that she had to stay strong and brave, for herself and for those she cared about. And with that resolve in her heart, she continued to fight, hoping that one day she would break free from the clutches of the Joker Kingdom and find her way back home.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

Camille blinks her eyes, trying to focus on the scene in front of her. As her vision clears, she finds herself tied to an intricately designed chair at the head of a long dining table.

The room is lavish, adorned with gold and cream accents, and the furniture exudes opulence. Seven individuals are seated around the table, each dressed in elegant attire befitting their regal status.

Her eyes lock with Himero, the flirty and perverted man she had encountered earlier. He smirks playfully, enjoying her confusion and helplessness.

Camille grits her teeth, resisting the urge to lash out at him. Her instincts tell her that engaging in a physical confrontation here would only make matters worse.

The other six individuals at the table remain silent, observing her closely with a mix of curiosity and amusement. Camille's sharp gaze scans each of them, trying to figure out who they are and what their intentions are.

One thing is clear - she's surrounded by the elite members of the Joker Kingdom.

A group of maids bustle around, setting the table with a grand feast. The aroma of sumptuous dishes fills the room, and her stomach growls involuntarily.

The Joker Kingdom members chuckle at her reaction.

"We didn't want you to miss the chance to enjoy our kingdom's finest cuisine, my dear," Himero says with a wink.

Camille clenches her fists, refusing to show any sign of weakness. "I'm not here for your hospitality. I'm here to free those you've taken as hostages," she retorts.

Himero tilts his head, amused by her defiance. "Feisty as ever, I see. But my dear, you misunderstand. We invited you here not to make you a prisoner, but to offer you an opportunity."

Camille raises an eyebrow, intrigued despite herself. "Opportunity? What do you mean?"

The man chuckles, leaning back in his chair. "You see, we've witnessed your power and your resolve. You could be a valuable asset to the Joker Kingdom, Camille. If you join us, we'll not only release the hostages, but you'll be rewarded handsomely. You'll be respected and revered in our kingdom."

Camille's eyes narrow, considering his words. However, her mind is resolute - she can't betray her own kingdom and her comrades in the Black Bulls.

"I have no interest in joining you. I came here to save the hostages, and that's what I'll do," she declares firmly.

Himero laughs softly, unfazed by her response. "Very well, my dear. You can have some time to think it over. Enjoy the feast, and when you're ready to join us, simply say the word."

The maids serve the food in front of Camille, but she can't bring herself to eat. They remove her ties but She remains alert, analyzing the situation and looking for any opportunity to escape.

Deep down, she knows that she can't let herself be swayed by their promises and temptations.

But Camille's heart pounds in her chest as she stares at the woman sitting at the center of the table. Her long, flowing red hair is a striking resemblance to her own, and her violet eyes sparkle with a mix of warmth and amusement. The woman's features are soft and elegant, and she carries herself with the regal air of someone accustomed to power.

Tears well up in Camille's eyes as she stammers, "M-mom, h-how... How can this be?"

The woman smiles gently, a mix of emotions flickering in her eyes. "Oh, my dear Camille, I know this must be quite a shock for you. I never wanted to put you in this situation, but I had no other choice."

Camille's mind races, trying to make sense of what she's seeing and hearing. Her mother, alive and well, sitting before her in the Joker Kingdom - it's all too surreal.

Himero, still amused by the situation, chimes in, "Yes, my dear, you see, your mother is the Queen of the Joker Kingdom. She is the one who invited you here using that hostages."

Camille's shock deepens as she processes the revelation. Her mother, the Queen of the very kingdom she came to save the hostages from. It's a cruel twist of fate.

Her mother continues, "Camille, I didn't want you to get involved in the affairs of our kingdom. But when I saw your power and determination, I knew that you could be the key to bringing prosperity to the Joker Kingdom. I hoped you would join us willingly, but if not, I couldn't let you leave and reveal our secrets to the Clover Kingdom."

Tears stream down Camille's face as she struggles to comprehend everything. She feels betrayed by her mother's deception, but she also understands the burden of her position as queen.

"But Mom, what about the hostages? I came here to save them," Camille pleads.

Her mother's eyes soften with genuine sadness. "I know, my dear. I promise you they're now in Clover, no harm will come to them. But I need you to see that you have a place here my Daughter, with me your mother, in the Joker Kingdom. You are strong and capable because you're my child, you don't need your father that trash. But i know Together, you and me my dear, we can make this kingdom greater than ever. Isn't that what you wished? To be with me?"

Camille's heart aches with conflicting emotions. Part of her wants to believe her mother's words and embrace her destiny, but another part of her clings to her loyalty to the Clover Kingdom and her comrades in the Black Bulls.

In the following days, Camille's mother continued her manipulative game, planting seeds of doubt and resentment in Camille's mind about the Clover Kingdom. L

She praised Camille for she know that camille is a easy person she knew her child camille maybe cold but in her heart she's a soft person.

for Camille's mother strength and power, reminding her that she was destined for greatness. She carefully painted the Clover Kingdom as a corrupt and oppressive force that needed to be brought down for the good of the world.

Camille was torn between her love for her mother and the lingering doubts in her heart. She wanted to believe her mother's words, to trust that she was doing the right thing, but there was a small voice inside her that resisted. She couldn't shake the memories of the kind and compassionate people she had met in the Clover Kingdom, the friends she had made, and the innocent lives she had saved.

As her mother's manipulation continued, Camille found herself conflicted and emotionally exhausted. Her mother's powerful magic made it difficult for Camille to see clearly, clouding her judgment and playing with her emotions.

Her heart became more distant from her squadmates, Clover kingdom and lost her usual fire and determination in battle. The once fierce and confident knight was now unsure of herself and her purpose.

Throughout it all, Camille's mother feigned concern for her daughter, promising her power, glory, and the chance to change the world. But deep down, Camille could feel that something was off, that her mother's love was not genuine, and her intentions were far from altruistic.

As the days passed, Camille struggled with the conflicting emotions inside her. She knew that she needed to find the truth, to break free from her mother's manipulation, but it felt like an uphill battle.

The grip of her mother's Fangs Manipulation Magic was strong, and it took every ounce of Camille's willpower to resist. As Camille stands at the precipice, facing the looming darkness of her mother's manipulation, the question lingers in the air like an ominous cloud: Will she succumb to her mother's deceit and betray the Clover Kingdom, falling into the abyss of her mother's cruel intentions?

The weight of her decision hangs heavily on Camille's shoulders. Her heart is torn, her mind clouded by conflicting emotions and the insidious magic her mother has woven around her.

The memories of the people she has saved, the friends she has made, and the bonds she has formed in the Clover Kingdom tug at her heartstrings, reminding her of the good that still exists in the world. Yet, her mother's words and manipulation continue to plant seeds of doubt, making her question everything she once believed.

In this pivotal moment, Camille's strength and resilience will be put to the test. Will she find the courage to break free from her mother's hold and stand firm in her convictions? Or will she be swayed by the seductive promises of power and fall into the clutches of darkness?

Camille standing at a crossroad, torn between her love for her mother and her loyalty to the Clover Kingdom. The question remains: will Camille succumb to her mother's manipulation and become a pawn in her dark schemes, or will she find the strength to break free and choose her own path?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.3K 1.6K 44
(MIKHAIAH) an 18+ STORY
3K 302 15
- Wherein two enemies, fake a relationship to deter a annoying admirer. As they play the part, their staged romance turns genuine, forcing them to c...
380K 5.5K 96
Haven Prado's mother sold her for millions in slavery to her business partner, Marco Madrigal. She manages to escape the night Marco attempts to do s...
3.3K 238 33
Breakups are just their thing. It loops them again, and again, and again.