Mafia To Royalty || Hyunlix |...

By kikolumious

started: 01.12.21 finished: 21.11.22 specials: 16.02.23 discontinued: 27.09.23 in which Hwang Hyunjin is a ma... More

Characters pt1...
Characters pt2...
Part 1 | Guns and bitches
Part 2 | I'm Ready To Try
Part 4 | Prom preparations
Part 5 | Aww...
a/n

Part 3 | fuck

180 4 2
By kikolumious

felix pov

hyunjin woke me up and explained that we had permission to skip school, even surprising me with breakfast in bed. just then he let out a huge sigh and held my hands while i was silently drinking my tea.

"baby... don't get mad... i... didn't use a condom last night." he said.

"w-what? hyunjin you know i could get pregnant! fuck..." i stopped drinking my tea.

"i know... i'm so sorry baby..."  he whispered.

"i... don't know what to say hyunjin..." i gripped his blanket hard and looked everywhere but the guy i love.

"please... felix i'm so sorry... forgive me..." he said and i gave up trying to not look at him.

"hey, hyun, it's alright... we just... we're gonna need to get through this if i'm pregnant, or not, okay? i'm probably not, i feel fine. jinnie, i'm okay, stop worrying. if we still stay together, we'll try again after graduation or something, okay? stop worrying..." i got off the bed slowly and looked at him.

"it's my fault... i'm so sorry." he looked at me.

"don't cry, we'll get through this, together." i smiled and pecked him on the lips. "now come on, let's go back to sleep after we clear this. have you eaten?"

he shook his head and i made him sit with me on the bed, feeding him whatever i hadn't touched, even if i liked it. i just fed him, giving him the tea i didn't finish drinking, which was most of the cup.

"do... you not like how i made that?" he asked, after i fed him most of the food, even the pancakes, my favourite.

"no, i loved it. but you need to eat, hyun." i put down the fork and he brought the tray to the kitchen.

"oh, thank you then, princess. now let's go back to sleep." he smiled and we fell asleep.

that like afternoon

i was the first to wake up out of the both of us and checked my phone, shocked at the notifications.

felix's phone:

missed call (10) - min hyung

missed call (22) - jisungie

missed call (12) - wooyoung

missed call (19) - rachel

unread texts (44) - min hyung

unread texts (54) - wooyoung

unread texts (168) - the gays <3

i looked through the notification and saw it was them trying to get us because jisung was having severe stomachaches. i woke hyunjin up instantly and we dressed up more, while i called minho and told him we were coming over.

"what happened?" hyunjin asked, helping me fix my hoodie.

"jisung is having severe stomachaches." i replied.

"are you sure it's not painful walking?" he asked again, holding my waist.

"it doesn't look pain. i'm wincing internally." i sighed and we finally reached jisung's dorm. i unlocked it with the extra key he gave me and i ran in.

"what happened to jisung? why so sudden?" i asked minho.

"i think it was because we fucked last night." minho replied.

"bro you fucked up." hyunjin whispered and i ran to the bathroom.

"JI?! what happened? are you okay?" i asked as i saw him sit on the floor in front of the toilet bowl.

"i don't know..." he croaked out and i dug through the drawers for a pregnancy test, finding one easily.

"use it." i told him, going out to give him some privacy. after awhile, i walked back in to see him crying.

"i'm pregnant..." he whispered.

"hey, hey, don't cry." i hugged him. "it'll be okay."

we explained the situation when jisung was ready to minho, and he was literally jumping for joy. they were only dating, and hyunjin and i was as worried as anyone, since well... it wasn't very close to graduation. two years, i may add, at least for jisung.

"what are you gonna do about it?" wooyoung asked.

"i don't wanna give up on the baby but i still need to have school..." jisung sighed and minho hugged him.

"hey, we can do this." minho smiled.

"he's not wrong... our professor will flip if he knows jisung is pregnant." i sighed.

"i don't know if i should give up on the baby..." jisung looked up.

"i don't want you dropping out of school. you need to graduate." minho said.

"i can figure out a way with my mom to have you still be pregnant and be in school. she should be able to discuss with your teacher a plan." hyunjin said.

"good idea."minho smiled. "alright, thanks for coming."

we left the dorm and headed to hyunijn's mom's office. it wasn't very far from the dorms, considering the dorms was just opposite the school. it was a little boring, walking, but i guess it was for jisung.

"eomma, is it convenient to talk now?" hyunjin asked, knocking on the door.

"oh, hyunjin, felix, yeah, take a seat. what's up?" she asked, clearing her desk.

"we were wondering if you could make special arrangements for jisung?" i started.

"depends, why? what happened to him? i thought minho would be with the arrangements too? aren't they dating?" she asked.

"felix made jisung take a pregnancy test because he was throwing up alot, and minho was concerned so he called us. then it turns out jisung is pregnant." hyunjin continued.

"our professor would go ballistic on jisung if he found out jisung was pregnant." i added.

"how about i ask for a period swap, for you and jisung, felix?" she spoke up after a little while of silence.

i nodded and our conversation went on for quite awhile, as i haven't talked to her since last week, and i had alot to tell her. hyunjin's mom, haewon, is a really sweet lady actually. she... hasn't talked about the hickeys on my neck that was starting to show when the makeup faded.

"anyways, i have a meeting in awhile. it was nice catching up with both of you. hyunjin, don't forget about the prom stuff i need you to decide." she smiled, waving at us while we took our leave.

hyunjin rolled his eyes the second we walked out and grabbed my hand, rushing to the student council's office. he unlocked the door with his key, then pointed to a chair and told me to sit. i watched as he sat on a chair next to mine, then flipped through a binder, asking me to scoot the chair and myself closer.

"my mom needs me to choose stuff for the prom in 3 months, so... go ahead and say if something catches your eye." he said in an annoyed tone, resting his head on his arm. 

i just nodded, knowing he was super pissed at the decision making. i silently looked through the page, stopping whenever he forcefully flipped the page, even if i didn't finish looking through them. i held his hand and looked at him after awhile seeing hyunjin just shake his head, signalling he didn't want to talk to me now. he was pissed, i could see it. 

"hyunjin, calm down. couldn't you have asked yeji if you didn't want to do it?" i asked. 

"no, because mom already asked both yeji and niki. i was 'last resort', apparently." he grumbled. 

"then you go take a break. i'll handle it." i suggested, seeing a nod from him. 

i chose a few designs and sent it to hyunjin's mom, explaining to her i did it because hyunjin was tired and i wanted to give him a break from the stress he was getting, as he constantly complained about school and other stuff. 

haewon eomma ♡
13:34

me: hey haewon eomma! hyunjin was tired,
so i decided to help with the planning for the prom,
 here's some designs i found in the folder hyunjin had. 

me: [attached images]

haewon eomma ♡: it's
all really pretty, felix. 

i don't like the last photo
and the first, as well as the hands
on the ceiling for the fourth one. 

haewon eomma ♡: i think the table 
arrangement for the fourth one isn't 
very nice, maybe we could do half fire 
and ice? oh, and the photobooth could
be half ice and fire, if we choose that. 

haewon eomma ♡: and for the third 
one, we could have smaller masks. 
i don't really like the retro theme, maybe
another prom? i wanna start the year
with a really good start, you know?

me: i guess, but i personally
like the ice and fire theme. should
we choose that? i can ask hyunjin

for his opinion. i'll get back to you after that,
okay?

haewon eomma ♡: yeah, that's fine.
read 13:44

"hyunjin? i don't mean to disturb, but your mom and i were talking about this theme for the prom. do you like it?" i showed him the photo of the ice and fire theme. 

"woah, it's really pretty. did my mom ask to make any arrangements to it?" hyunjin asked, pulling me onto his lap from the couch he was sitting in. 

"yeah, she wants to do half fire and ice for the tables, and same for the photobooth." i answered. 

"tell her i'm up for it. we can make that the theme." he said before nuzzling his face into the crook of my neck. 

haewon eomma ♡
14:05

me: hyunjin said okay to the design. i could findsome stuff online that can match whatwe're going for and send them over. 

me: i'm sure the crafts team and the art department could help? 

haewon eomma ♡: yes, sure. thanks
once again felix. your help is really 
appreciated. 

haewon eomma ♡: also, let hyunjin know to 
meet me soon yeah?

me: haewon eomma, don't scold him. i was the one

who volunteered to do it.
read 14:08

"get ready for a tongue-lashing by your mom, hyun." i laughed as his eyes widened. 

"let's just go..." he quickly said and locked up the room. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

376K 12.6K 74
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. 𐙚 | B L U E ˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖ ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ 𝘉𝘓𝘜𝘌 𝘌𝘠𝘌𝘋 𝘉𝘌𝘈𝘜𝘛�...
1.9M 83.7K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
2.3K 181 26
HYUNLIX AND MINSUNG "Love changes people, you know? But you wouldn't know anything about loving since all you're doing is lying to that boy, right?" ...
6.7K 103 19
Lee Felix is the sunshine of the school but gets bullied. Know one stands up for him until he meets Hwang Hyunjin a transfer student. At first Hyunji...