ส™สŸแดแดแด…สŸษชษดแด‡ | แด ๊œฑแดแด ๊œฐแด›. ส™แด€ษดษขแด˜ษชษดแด‹

By Tlovesfood

๐ˆ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐œ, ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐จ๐ ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฏ๏ฟฝ... More

New story!
Introduction
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
โ€ขAnnouncementโ€ข
35
36
37
38
39

26

342 27 16
By Tlovesfood

"Hey." I jumped and closed my laptop, accidentally slamming it shut due to my surprise.

I looked up to see Rubi in the doorway, looking amused. "You scared me," I said.

She walked in and sat on the edge of the bed. "What'cha doin'?" The smile she gave me was bright, albeit a little tired. She had probably just gotten back from her date with Cheryl.

"Just looking at universities," I motion to the pamphlets around me.

It wasn't a lie. I was looking at universities.

Or, at least, I had been.

I had gotten curious about Annie- Shayla's mother- so I had Googled her. She was married to Victor Scott, which I already knew. I found out they had a 8 year old son named Sean too, which I wasn't sure how I felt about. The information was dated from 2020. Shayla has a brother too.

"Great, I did some research with Cher too. Apparently the scope is low for fashion designing." she sighs settling beside me. "What about you? What are you thinking of?"

"I'm thinking of Law like dad... Dad's law firm is doing great." I shrugged.

"Oh." her tone made be look up.

"You don't approve?"

She smiles nervously, "Well not that I don't like your choice... But will you settle for a muggle world instead of magic?"

"It's still under consideration. Wizarding world has some tough parts."

"You mean dangerous." she completes.

Yeah, dangerous.

I shook my head, and stood up glancing at the watch, "I gotta go and meet the elites," I gave her apologetic look, "See yaa?"

"Yaa, sure go ahead." she smiles and I leave the dorm.

I lied to her. I already met the elites.

I just didn't want to talk... My mind is so much diverted into the whole Shayla situation I couldn't focus not even my career choices.

I need to freshen up my mind.

By freshening up my mind, I meant researching the shit out of Google. So I did.

Currently I sat in the great hall. It was crowded even at 1 am in the morning.

There was this new rule at Hogwarts. Students were only allowed at the great hall for birthdays and late night study breaks for the night.

I sipped on my drink while looking at the laptop screen when my phone buzzed. I carelessly took the phone glancing at the screen.

V

Why is he texting now?

"Where are you?" he typed.

Should I tell him the truth?

I nod, before typing. "At the great hall."

"Look who's here at midnight," an oddly familiar voice greeted. I glanced up to see Silas smiling at me.

"Hey," I kept my phone aside.

"Studying?" he asked before glancing at the seat next to me.

I shook my head, "Nah, took a break." he nodded and sits, "what about you? Here at midnight?"

"Yeah, actually it's my dorm mate's birthday. We were celebrating." he points out a few boys were having a cake fight.

"Oh, interesting. I hope you didn't use me as an excuse to escape from that scene?" I smirk.

"Maybe I did. You seemed a little too important." oh god, he's flirting.

My cheeks reden and I scoff. "Nice excuse, you really didn't want all that cake over your face."

"Well yeah you can tell that." he shrugs and glances at the person who just sat on the other side of the table. His eyes harden, I scrunch my nose before turning and seeing the person, my eyes widen.

"Taehyung," Silas speaks.

"Silicas," V smiles misspelling Silas's name meanwhile I try not to laugh.

Silas gives V a tight smile, "It's Silas."

V waves a hand, "Oh, don't bother. Can I steal Jisoo for the night?" boy came straight to the point. I sat straight glancing at the two boys who barely stood each other's existence.

Silas blinks before blinking at me, "Ye-yeah, sure." he stood up front his seat then glances at me, "See you tomorrow?"

"Yeah," I nod before smiling.

I turned to V immediately after Silas left, "What are you doing here?" I hiss.

He rolls his eyes and then walks to my side of the table. "Saving your ass."

"From whom exactly?" I fold my arms.

"From that Silicon," he rambles while placing his hands on his waist, "I doubt he's one of the suspects of the pranks for salazar's sake."

"His name is Silas and we don't have clear proofs or whatever," I roll my eyes and grab my phone.

The lock screen appears and the first things I see on it was V's text.

"I'm coming there."

"Early enough to check the text," he plops to the seat next to me folding his arms.

"I was busy," I watch him.

He does the same, "Busy with Silicon?"

I sigh frustratingly, "What did you want to talk about?"

"Hmm..." he goes on deep thinking, "Nothing. I can't remember anything important."

I scoff, "then why are you here? Did you get some 'Jisoo bad aura' dream so you just came to save me?"

He glances at me then chuckles, "Well, you can say so."

I almost glare at him before collecting the papers on the table, "Well if you don't have anything to say then I have some information to share with you." I almost slap the papers on the table.

He watches me as I continue, "I got some information about Shayla's family and apparently she has a brother." I showed him the internet tab of an article written on her mother.

"Okay, so?" he asks.

"Well, the article was written 3 years ago when her brother was 8 years old so apparently he's now 11... And, he's probably at the age of entering Hogwarts."

"So what you mean is... He's at Hogwarts?" he says.

I nod and speak again, "well not sure but we can try finding him-"

V closed his eyes, then opened them and glanced at me, "there's a but in your next sentence?"

I nod again, "but I doubt, Shayla's mother Annie would let him be on the same school where his... Sister died."

He sighs, "So what are we going to do?"

"Annie, is one of the top lawyers and knowing her, she was very consistent about Shayla's life, she would have filled a case on Hogwarts if Shayla was found murdered but that's the point which isn't fitting." I start fidgeting my fingers.

"What If there was a case filled," V says taking my attention. "What if the headmaster has those papers hidden in his office." he shrugs.

I almost jumped, "We got another reason to raid his office."

"another reason?" he questions raising his eyebrows.

"Mhm," I nod, "Well, the headmaster surely has the paintings surveilling whole Hogwarts which are like cctv cameras."

"So you want to raid his office to ask those pictures for cctv footage?" he scoffs.

"At least we can try!" I plea.

He stares at me for a moment and shakes his head, "You'll never let this go?"

I shook my head.

He sighs, "So what do I have to do?"

Did he just agree?

He nods again in question and I smile.

To my surprise, he's agreeing omg.

I told him about the case files, how they're supposed to look like and then told him to go through the surveillance cameras. He just nods listening me the whole time.

"That's it?" he asks.

"Well yeah but there's one more thing." I tell him as he nods at me to continue, "I want you to see Sean's name too."

"Sean?" he frowned.

"Her brother."

He stares at me then nods before speaking, "Stop doing that."

I scoff, "Doing what?"

"Fidgeting your fingers." he says and I look down at my hands, moving them away.

"You have problem with everything." I almost gave up.

"No I don't," he says and checks his watch, "I think we should go back to our dorms,"

I check the time, shit. It's almost 3 am. We talked for two hours?

"Yeah, I think we should." I nod before packing my stuff.

We walked together in silence till we reached the stairs.

What happened to my confidence? I did talk to him the whole time and now we're awkward?

I turned to him while he did the same, before I could tell him goodnight he spoke, "with all this happening, I don't want you to think we're friends again."

"What?" I frown.

"I want to be clear. I accepted your offer just to save elites and this has nothing to do with us." he says kinda breaking my heart.

"But-"

"Good night Jisoo." by that he walked to the stair to his dorm while I stared at him, walking away from me again.

*•*•*•*

No spoiler this time 😌

Fuck, I love slow burns.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.3K 1.8K 23
โ”€๐’š๐’๐’๐’๐’Ž๐’Š๐’ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น-๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ซ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ช ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๏ฟฝ...
174K 6.3K 26
"๐˜ž๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ...๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต'๐˜ด-" ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ง, "๐˜‘๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ-๐˜บ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ!"...
75.1K 3.2K 61
7 agents, 4 mysterious girls and 1 enemy. Vsoo ft. Blacktan [[All copyrights reserved]]
10.2K 657 31
โ“„โ“โ“–โ“žโ“˜โ“โ“– ๐™ธ ๐šŠ๐š– ๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š,๐™ธ ๐šŠ๐š– ๐š‹๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ๐š•๐šข ๐š‹๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š†๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šŠ ๐š‹๐š›๐š˜๐š”๐šŽ๐š— ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š'๐šœ ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š...