Kennedy: ace of spades

By Its_SlimShady

Kennedy would look like a normal girl to most people, but what they didn't know is deep below they surface wa... More

Chapter one
THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT NOT A CHAPTER
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
Chapter five
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER two!

96 3 0
By Its_SlimShady

HEYYYYY HEADS UP! I KINDA GO CRAZY WITH DETAILS IN THIS CHAPTER SOO...
YOU HAVS BEEN WARNED LOL OH AND ALL THE DRAWINGS IN HERE BELLOW TO THERE ORIGINAL OWNERS. I CANT DRAW LMAO.

~Time Skip~

I walked towards my house. Skateboarding as My Earbuds in playing my playlist. It was currently playing my favorite song: "I am not a woman I'm a god by Halsey ."   I was so into the song I didn't notice as I crashed into someone. I tumbled over but we were close to a bridge and my skateboard zipped towards it and flew into the water below. My face fell. I tuned to the person I had hit. It took me a second but then I realized it was warren peace. "Oh great Kennedy what did you get yourself into this time?"    "Oh my god, I'm so so sorry. I wasn't looking and...".   Warren stood up and said   "It's all right, wait your Strongholds friend from the cafeteria."   I laughed. "That's me. I'm Kennedy btw. My friends call me Keys."  I stuck out my hand.  He looked at me, but shook my hand anyway.  "Nice to meet you. Sorry about your board." I look at him.  I just smile.
"It's ok." We just stare. Bur not like an awkward one. I then break the silence, "I have to get back of my Aunt will chuck me off of a cliff. So peace out."  As I turn to leave I have to double take what I said as Warren bursts out into laughter. I then sprit as I relize, I said PEACE out like as in his last name.

After walking for a while I arrive back at my house I walk up the concrete steps towards the house. I stick my key in the door and open it. The house was empty of course. There is a note on the entry side table, "gone be back in a week sorry there was an emergency survey that had to be performed and I have to go to Europe with patient. Annie is with her dad."Annie, Aunt Chrissy's daughter Usually stays with her dad when Chrissy leaves.

I grab walk past the entry way into the spacious kitchen. I grab an apple and sit down at the table. The kitchen was Chrissy domain when she wasn't off being a nurse. The kitchen was very modern. It has white and grey marble countertops and white cabinets. An Alexa sat next to a bowl of fruit. The spice rack next to it. The sink was in the island along with the stove. I walked over and threw the apple core into the trash as I walked away. I grabbed my bag off the table and walked around the corner and down in to the big ass living room. 
The living room was huge a wrap around grey couch took up most of the space along with the glass coffee table with pictures of Chrissy, Annie and myself. I rounded a corner that was next to the sunroom.
A door. My door. Decorated head to toe in punk, rock, guitar, and 80s and 90s themed stickers. Yea, the stickers were my choice. And the crown jewel of it all, A sign that was in the shape of a diamond that said, "KENNEDYS ROOM! KEEP OUT!" It was purple with lighting in the background. I opened the door and shut it as I walked down the stairs. To be honest I hated light so instead of having lightbulbs, I have LED strips that line the walls and doorframes. As I walked i admired my posters. I was very found of the neon purple posters that I made myself. I approached a doorframes which had a purple curtain instead. I pulled back the curtain to reveal my room. My Aunt is very wealthy so yeah... my room is huge. On the far end my queen bed is there with purple canopy and purple pentagram rug.
On the other end I have my desk and computer set up along with my Mini fridge.  And Across from that Shit I have my tv set up. Which is a couch and a blow up purple outomen. A tv is mounted on the wall. There is a side table with my Xbox controller and stuff. And right next if that is a door that leads to my bathroom.

With my full force I yeet my bag onto the couch and take a shower. I step out wearing a worn out t-shirt and soft shorts. I realize that I'm going to skip dinner and just go straight to bed. I turn off all my lights except for and pull out my phone and set an alarm. "7:45".  I plug it in next to me and start some rain and 40s music ambiance. I pull the covers up and drift off.
⪻AN/ hey if y'all have Spotify go check out Kalila falcons audios. They are awesome 👏 but the one ambiance that I just mentioned she has so go check had out!!! Now back to Kennedy.⪼

~TIME SKIP!~

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off.
I groaned as I turned towards it. "Fucking alarm." I stumbled out of bed and walked over to my closet. I quickly grabbed some closed and went to go get cleaned up

I brushed my hair. The thing about my hair it isn't curly and nor is straight or wavy. It is also pure white. No not light blonde, but white.I quickly style my hair ⬇️

After doing my hair, I grab my bag and run up the stairs. I stubble past our cat, Ocean. I kneel down, "Hey doucebag." I cooed at Ocean. I walked into the kitchen and put a pop tart in the toaster. I walked over to the fridge and grabbed my water bottle out and put it in my bag. I head the ting of the toaster grabbed it and ran out the door. After grabbing my key of course. Out of habit I reached down to grab my board but then remembered what had happened to it.

I looked down at my phone 8:06 the bus would be coming in 9 minutes so I had time. I briskly walked past my favorite neighbor, Ms. Maria. I was only 2 minutes away from the stop so I walked up and spores her in the garden talking to someone. "Ms.Maria!" I called. She turned to me.
"Oh hello,Kenni." Kenni was her nickname for me though it is a dudes. I almost froze as I saw Warren staring behind her. "Warren? What are you doing here?" Warren turned to me as if shocked. "Uh, I live here." I turned to Ms.Maria. "I never knew you had a son!"
"And you two know each other!" She laughed.
"Yeah I go to school with him." I said softly.
She grabbed Warren by the leather jacket and me by mine. A devious smile appeared on her face. "Warren would you walk her to the bus stop please?"
"No, it's ok really." I said.
"Nonsense! Now off you go!" With that said she shoved us out though the gate.

I walked next to Warren. "How do you know my mom?" He asked breaking the silence.
"Oh, I live a few house up and wave at her every so often." I said softly
He just nodded in reply.
All the sudden I tripped on the sidewalk and as I was about to hit the ground I felt someone grab me. ⪻AN/ I know I know pretty cheesy right and it's a classic.
Warren pulled me up and into this arms.
"Sorry." I mumbled.
He cracked a smile. "Your good and plus here is your stop." He motioned at the bus stop. And then that's where I see Layla and Will there jaws on the floor practically. "Thanks. I'll see you later." I say as I started walking he shouts,
"Peace out clutz!" I refrain from crumpling into a ball on the ground as I walk at my friends.

~itty bitty time skip~

For the whole trip to school Layla had badgered me about Warren, saying that she had seen him catch me and other things. I just rolled my eyes.
My first class was Hero's and Politics. I start to wander away from my locker looking at the rooms. I feel someone tap my shoulder. I turn to see lash staring at me. "Hey."
"Hi?" I say
"Listen I sorry about yesterday. But you look like you could use some help." He says. It feels like he being honest and kind. "Yeah." I say. "I need help finding The classroom for Hero's and politics."
"Yeah I'm heading that way. Follow me." I walk along said him as he points out different classrooms and different areas.

"... and that concludes the tour of the school so far. And here we are." He motions towards a door.
I smile. As I go to open the door he stops me. "Can I see your schedule?"
"Sure." I say.
I pass him my schedule. "Hey! It looks like we have PE and science together. And we have the same time frame." He says. "I'll meet you outside of your classrooms so I can give you a longer tour." I just laugh as he hands me back my schedule. "Thanks lash."
I'll see you around princess."

I step into the room to see all of the seats are taken except for the one next to Warren. I sit down next to him. "Hey!" I greet him. But he just side eyes me. "Ok that is weird" I just pull out my notebook which is full of designs for super hero costumes.

I noticed him looking at the drawings. "Your pretty good." He states.  Thanks I work hard at designing."
All the sudden a tall man walks in. He has bright red hair and is wearing a polo and kakis.
"Hello class, I Prof.Xeon. Your Teacher. Now if you will look under your shared desk there is a notebook..."

~time skip~

4 classes and 4 lash tours later I walk in next to him into the Cafeteria. "... and this of course is the lovely dining hall filled with everything you ever need and the food is not that crappy?" He laughed.
"Thanks Lash!" I say
"I'll see you after lunch." He winks

After getting lunch, I notice Layla waving to me. I walk over to the table and plop down next to her.
"What were you doing with lash. He offered to take me from class to class. He isn't that bad."
"Bad!" Zach yells, "he is horrible, he has already giving Ethan 3 swirly's. AND more to come!"
Ethan just nodded in reply. I just roll my eyes.
The bell rings and then we're off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84 47 16
"π»π‘’π“‡π‘œπ‘’π“ˆ 𝒢𝓇𝑒𝓃'𝓉 π’·π‘œπ“‡π“ƒ, π“‰π’½π‘’π“Ž'𝓇𝑒 𝓂𝒢𝒹𝑒" Like everyone else her age, Kourtney Woods struggles to balance maintaining decent grades...
106K 3.9K 15
In which Will Stronghold will discover some family secrets in his first year at Sky High. or In which Astrid Starkweather will make some friends desp...
280K 9.3K 29
Kylie Jenson is not popular nor is she girly. In fact, she's the opposite. She doesn't wear makeup or designer clothes (gasp), she hates shopping (do...
1K 28 24
*REVISING IN PROGRESS* **************** A girl named Avery had a life that felt like a living hell. Things start to brighten up when she moved school...