Kylie Jenson is not popular nor is she girly. In fact, she's the opposite. She doesn't wear makeup or designer clothes (gasp), she hates shopping (double gasp), and she doesn't know any current 'hot' celebrities. It's the equivalent of social suicide at Waverly High. Good for her, she doesn't care. Kylie just needs her friends, her sarcasm, and her grades.
Xavier Monroe is that hot, new celebrity you see on every magazine cover. He's the guy in the movies and tv shows. Everyone worships the ground he walks on. Everyone knows him.
Except for Kylie.
When Xavier's parents send him to a public school in the middle of nowhere, his first welcome is Kylie yelling at him. What's a celebrity to do?
There are problems at every turn in their senior year: stalker paparazzi, crazy fans, an ex or two, and one person slowly falling for the other. But as Kylie's fame increases, who's the one that's star struck? Or more importantly, star stuck?
- Star Stuck - A/N and Summary
- Chapter One - Punishment
- Chapter Two - Worse and Worse
- Chapter Three - A Rude Welcoming
- Chapter Four - Unlucky Coincidences
- Chapter Five - Strange Distractions
- Chapter Six - Miserable Favors
- Chapter Seven - Expected Failures
- Chapter Eight - The Bad Case of a Horrible Day
- Chapter Nine - Failed Pickup Lines
- Chapter Ten - Fan-freaking-tastic
- Chapter Eleven - Bet's On
- Chapter Twelve - Double Trouble
- Chapter Thirteen - Mercutio
- Chapter Fourteen - Project Sarcasm
- Chapter Fifteen - Flickering Jealousy
- Chapter Sixteen - Hollywood Torture
- Chapter Seventeen - Cold Silence and Impulsive Decisions
- Chapter Eighteen - Unspoken Thoughts
- Chapter Nineteen - Defining Blurred Lines
- Chapter Twenty - Like Triangles
- Chapter Twenty One - A Potential Problem
- Chapter Twenty Two - A Sick Sight
- Chapter Twenty Three - An Unexpected Date
- Chapter Twenty Four - Aftermath and Alternatives
- Chapter Twenty Five - Tough Decisions
- Chapter Twenty Six - A Reluctant Goodbye
- Epilogue - After