It's All Started With A Lie

By _Shivani_1910

She is crazy He is calm. She is clumsy He is reserved. She never stops talking He never talks if it is not n... More

Author's note
Chapter- 1 Naina
Chapter- 2 Arnav Singhania
Chapter- 3 Lie
Chapter- 4 A rich liar...
Chapter- 5 weird
Chapter- 6 Remember..?
Chapter- 7 Apologize
Chapter- 8 Tense
Chapter- 9 Another lie
Chapter- 10 Try..!!
Chapter- 11 Home
Chapter- 12 complicated family
Chapter- 13 Apology
Chapter- 14 random man
Chapter- 15 Are you ok?
Chapter- 16 Annoying
chapter- 17 get together
Chapter- 18 Drama queen
Chapter- 19 A sudden call
Chapter- 20 Angry
Chapter- 21 calming down
Chapter- 22 His sister..!!
Chapter- 23 Watching a movie
Chapter- 24 Dinner
Chapter- 25 Threatening?
Chapter- 26 Are you in love?
Chapter- 27 Amusement Park
Chapter- 28 Finding out
Chapter- 29 The truth
Chapter- 30 Broken
Chapter- 31 She is different!
Chapter- 32 Enough of the lies
Chapter- 33 confession?
Chapter- 34 Ignoring
Chapter- 35 Date!
Chapter- 37 His dream!
Chapter- 38 Typical Siblings
Chapter- 39 Business party
Chapter- 40 First fight
Chapter- 41 The surprise gift..!!
Chapter- 42 Dinner at Singhania's Mansion
Chapter- 43 Meeting his parents
Chapter- 44 The panic!
Chapter- 45 encounter with Dev
Chapter- 46 Accident!
Chapter- 47 His Eyes
Chapter- 48 Confident Naina
Chapter- 49 Journey with her friends
Chapter- 50 Surprise or shock
Chapter- 51 Accepted
Chapter- 52 Chaotic siblings
Chapter- 53 Cute couple
Chapter- 54 Loyal
Chapter- 55 Kind
Chapter- 56 Kidnapped
Chapter- 57 Captive
Chapter- 58 Rescued
Chapter- 59 Provoke
Chapter- 60 Date!
Chapter- 61 His birthday
Chapter- 62 Unbeliveable
Chapter- 63 Everything Falling apart
Chapter- 64 Let's meet!
Chapter- 65 Holi celebrations...!
Chapter- 66 Different
Not an update!
Chapter- 67 Naina Missing
Chapter- 68 Devastated
Chapter- 69 Is this the end...?
Chapter- 70 Vulnerable
Chapter- 71 She is back!!
Chapter- 72 Our Baby?
Chapter- 73 Another woman?
Chapter- 74 Clarity
Chapter- 75 The change
Chapter- 76 Proposal
Chapter- 77 The rituals
Chapter- 78 The wedding
Chapter- 79 The End!
Epilogue
Epilogue- 2
Bonus chapter

Chapter- 36 The tension!

2.4K 164 24
By _Shivani_1910

Naina's Pov

"Bye, butterfly", he said and drove off.

I went in and opened the door and there was Pooja watching television and Payal getting ready for work.

"Why are you wet?" Pooja asked as soon as I entered the house.

"Oh... I drenched in the rain", I replied, removing my shoes.

"Uff, go and change your clothes first otherwise you will catch a cold," she urged me and I nodded.

It's already 6pm so I have one hour to get ready. I put my clothes on the bed and went to take a shower.

I struggled for a good five minutes to remove my wet pants. Then I washed my hair and took a shower in 20 minutes.

I smirked, looking at my clothes... he will like them for sure.

I wore it and put on little makeup with lipstick and kept my hair loose after combing it. I matched my clothes with simple jewelry and walked out after taking my bag and phone to show my girls.

"Girls, how am I looking?" I exclaimed, giving them a sexy pose to rate my outfit.

"Beautiful", Pooja remarked, looking at me adoringly.

"Babe, it's your first date, not your first night", Payal remarked, looking at my clothes.

"I know, shut up", I hissed.

"Arnav will have a hard time looking at you in this saree", Payal commented.

Yeah, that's what I wore, a saree. White color saree with gold color blouse and gold color long chain with medium-sized earrings.

I smirked proudly at Payal, looking at her meaningfully, and she winked at me.

I want to look hot tonight, not cute and I think saree is the sexiest outfit to wear. It can make one look divine and sexy too. The style of wearing it can make a lot of difference.

The white saree showing a little bit of my waist and a great show to back... which dress can beat the saree in sexyness, hahaha.
(It's completely my perspective. I think saree is the sexiest dress)

Saree can make a woman look divine like a goddess and it can make her look sexy, too. The way we drape the saree makes us look different.

Before we could talk anything, I heard a horn sound, and it belonged to Arnav's car.

"Bye girls", I said and hurried downstairs.

He was there waiting for me. He gulped as soon as he saw me and sweat formed on his forehead.

"You are gorgeous, butterfly", he said after a brief silence.

"Only that?" I asked, going near him and he shuffled in his place...

"No, you are hot", he gulped visibly.

"Only that!", I whispered in his ear, putting my hand on his chest where his heart was beating fast.

"You are sexy too", he whispered back.

"Ok, cool. Let's go", I said and stepped back from him. He looked at me confusingly nevertheless, nodded and opened the car door for me.

We drove to the restaurant where he reserved a table for us and the air between us filled with sexual tension. We both are stuttering while speaking and stumbling looking at each other.

He wrapped his hand around my waist possessively when we were walking through the dirty gazes of all the men in the restaurant.

He took me to an open private area of the restaurant, which is giving the vibes of a candle light dinner.

There is only a single table in the middle and only the light source is the moon and some candles are lit.

A cozy dinner under the starry sky on a full moon night, it looks dreamy.

"Butterfly" I heard from behind when I was immersed in looking around. I turned around only to be surprised by him.

He stood there with a bunch of red roses in his hands.

"Beautiful flowers for my beautiful butterfly", he commented, forwarding me the flowers.

I took the flowers with a smile and thanked him.

He dragged a chair for me and I sat on it, then he sat opposite to me.

We ordered our food and started eating. The sexual tension between us growing high with each passing second.

"The Dinner is so spicy," I commented and he nodded.

After dinner, it's dessert time. I ordered Gulab jamun with ice-cream and he ordered ice-cream as well.

Today I am eating carefully as I don't want to spill anything on my white saree. If I spill anything on this, my mom will kill me because it's her saree.

I looked at him after swallowing a spoonful of my gulab jamun ice-cream.

"Always clumsy" he commented and his hand reached my lips. He wiped my lips with his thumb lingering his thumb more than needed, making my cheeks turn red and he had done something that made me wet just by looking.

He licked his thumb after wiping my lips and it's not new to me as he always does this but today, I find myself wet by the way he licked his thumb. It's too sexy.

"I have something to give you", he said after having dinner.

"What is it?", I asked, but his phone rang before he could reply. He excused himself and picked up the call.

"I am not at home, Peter", he growled.

"What happened?" I asked, holding his hand.

"It's an emergency. They needed my signature on a document immediately and Peter went to my penthouse, thinking I will be there", he explained.

"It's ok. Ask him to wait there and we can go to your penthouse to sign the document", I informed.

"Are you sure", he asked unsurely, and I nodded with a smile.

"Thank you so much, butterfly", he said, and we stood up to go.

"Wait", I exclaimed and came back to the table and took my flowers.

How can I forget my precious flowers?

After half an hour, the car halted in the parking lot of an expensive apartment.

Does he live here?

"Come", he said as we exited the elevator.

He punched the code of his penthouse and asked me to come in and I went in.

I was awestruck, looking at his penthouse. It was bigger than my apartment, and everything is classy here.

He took me upstairs. "This is my bedroom", he said, showing me a room and opening it.

"You wait here and I will be there in 5 minutes", he remarked.
"That is my study. Come if you need anything", he added, and I nodded.

He went to his study where Peter was waiting for him and I walked into his room.

"Wow", is the only word that came out of my mouth.

His room is beautiful with a gray and white theme. His bed is big, like really big and there are stuffed toys which I gave him. He arranged them neatly on the headrest of the bed, which was taller than me. Then there is a walk-in closet and a big bookshelf on the corner with a study table and chair. Couch set left to the bed and mesmerizing balcony.

I stood on the balcony looking at the dark city when a pair of muscular arms wrapped around my waist.

"What are you doing?" he whispered in my hair, increasing the tension between us.

"Just looking", I replied, and he released me.

After a minute, I felt something cold on my neck and I touched it. He put a chain around my neck and kissed my shoulder, making butterflies dance in my stomach.

I turned around and now I was trapped between his huge body and the railing. He is looking at me intensely and he is too hot to handle.

"It was beautiful on you", he commented, touching the locket of the chain which is proudly hanging on my neck. His hands lingered on my collarbone more than needed.

"I can't see the locket", I mumbled, touching it with my hand.

"It was beautiful... you can go and see in the mirror", he said huskily and took me to the human sized mirror.

It was a platinum chain with a butterfly locket and, as he said; it was beautiful.

"I told you, right?" he whispered in my ear and turned me around.

I looked straight into his eyes and I found myself drooling over him and something in my stomach twisted just looking at him and my heart raced due the close proximity.

"I think I should..." I stumbled, looking into his blue eyes.

"Yeah, you should leave", he completed for me and I nodded.

"Let's go," I said and started walking out.

"Fuck it" He cursed and pulled me back, making me fall on him. He held my waist with one hand and my neck with another and slammed his lips over mine. I clutched on his shirt while he was kissing the shit out of me.

I patted on his chest when I was unable to breathe. He left me and I was panting heavily, leaning on his chest.

"Sorry" He mumbled and stepped back from me when I controlled my breath and looked at him and this time, I kissed him... I made the first move, and the rest is history.

I felt a tingling sensation when his lips met my neck and his hand contacted my bare waist. I was barely standing on my feet. If he leaves me, then I will fall on the floor at any moment.

My hands made their way to his hair, pushing him more into me, making him groan.

I pulled him into a deep kiss, and we fell on the bed.

"I don't think I can control after this," he mumbled against my lips.

"And who asked you to control", I replied and kissed his lips again.

I don't know when we both undressed but we are. I am beneath him naked and he is on top of me, attacking my neck.

"Are you sure, butterfly", he asked.

"Yes", I replied immediately. "But..."

"But, what?", he asked, looking at me, balancing himself on his elbows.

"I am not a virgin", I stated and closed my eyes shut.

"Baby, look at me", he breathed out, and I opened my eyes.

"When? and is it happened with your consent?" he asked.

"Yes, it happened with my consent when I was 19" I muttered.

"That's ok if it happened with your consent. You are a grown up woman, so it's your choice" he assured me and kissed my forehead. And I fell for him again...

"What about you?" I asked, and he fell silent.

"Don't tell me you are still a virgin," I blurted and his face twisted.

"Really? You are virgin", a shocked laugh left my mouth and he nodded.

"I can't believe this", I said and cupped his cheeks asking "Why?"

"It's just", he trailed off.

"I heard rich people have sex a lot to vent their stress" I remarked.

"I don't do that or I think I am not that rich", he stated.
Man, he is the CEO of S group and telling me he's not that rich.

"I do boxing when I was stressed", he whispered against my skin as his lips traveled from my jaw to neck and stopped at my breasts.

"I was just waiting for my wife to have my moment", he mumbled, kissing my breast and I felt something in my stomach. It's not because of his sweet torture, but his words. The way he called me wife indirectly.

He went down to my womanhood and thank God, I shaved it. He kissed there, making my legs curl, and I gripped the sheets tightly.

"You are beautiful, butterfly", he said and kissed my forehead, then eyes, nose, and captured my lips slowly.

"Are you sure? If you don't want it, then we can stop it here" he said softly, making me fall for him all over again.

"I am 100% sure", I replied and smiled at him.

"I love you butterfly", he said as he entered me swiftly after rolling a condom.

A loan tear escaped my eye when I felt a sharp pain.

"Is it hurting?"he asked and kissed my tear.

"A little, but it's ok," I assured him.

"Do you want me to stop," he asked, softly.

"No, I am ok," I replied immediately.

Then we made love. It's not sex but love. He worshiped every edge of my body with his kisses, he devoured every curve of mine and my body was just under his mercy.

He explored me like no one did and found all the secrets and sweat spots of my body. It was thrilling shuddering under him. It was a pure pleasure and I was overwhelmed by this ecstatic feeling.

All the tension that built in me was washed over with pure bliss.

"I love you, butterfly", he said and kissed my sweaty forehead.

"I love you too, Arnav".

***

Hey lovies

That's all I can give you as you know, I don't write smut... This romance is all I can write 😊

Did you like it?? Tell me in comments💖

Don't forget to press the cute little star⭐ for me 🥰

Comment more to get daily updates🤍

💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 8.2K 60
Divya Sharma, A sweet silent and a calm girl fighting with her own fears from her past. Her small family with her loving parents and a protective bro...
689K 42.7K 46
"Kabir Malhotra, a 25-year-old, young, handsome, gym freak, always a hot topic among girls. He's known to be rude and doesn't care about anyone excep...
31.9K 856 23
Tale of Passion,love, loyalty and purity...... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Started : 9th October 2023 Ended : 28th December 2023 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ {Under Editing}
His Hush Hush Girl By KB

General Fiction

188K 15.1K 56
His Girl series #1 When you're destined to be with the person you love, none can rip you apart. Akruti Arora, an innocent soul yet beauty with a brai...