Bts ff || mafia stepbrothers...

بواسطة taemebts

A girl, she is Kang YN. Her life was not normal but fine until her mother gets married to a rich businessman... المزيد

Part 1
part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 31 II
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95

Part 82

637 33 27
بواسطة taemebts

Recap

Whatever demonic energy was around Isabell a little while ago is now felt around Elijah.

He fisted his hand, and his hand turned white, but he did not care.

Again, she welcomed her into the darkness.

Elijah spoke with heavy breathing and a heavy and scary voice from whom no one would want to listen. even intentionally, 

No one wants to go near him.

"Explain"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Elijah spoke slowly but angrily, clenching his palm tightly. "Today you will not give any excuse, Vante; I want to know everything in detail."

A blanket is placed over Yn after Vante forces her to lie down on the appropriate bed.

Vante gets out of bed and walks over to Elijah, who was closely observing Vante's every action.

"What do you want to hear? If you want to hear, go get stronger first, then ask me because you won't be able to hear because you are not strong enough, Elijah," I replied as I stood in front of him and looked into his eyes.

He said in a furious manner, "Now that you are turning the matter around, I have every right to know."

"Right seriously"

"When you talk about rights, what kind of rights are you referring to? You're suddenly feeling possessive. When I needed you the most, where were you?" I yelled at him, "Do you know how much I called you, how long I waited for you, but you did not come? Your mission was finished before mine, but you still did not come, and you talk about rights, huh bloody hell!"

"You have no claim to Isabell; she is not yours." I said, "You hear me; you have no right to her."

"I muttered, "No, you can't imagine."

"Only I am aware of how I treated her. My hands were shaking the entire time. I tread on her with my shaking hands. I can't even begin to describe how helpless I felt while tending to her. You have no right to know because you have no idea what happened to Isabell that night while you weren't there. You understand that you have no right," I murmured, glancing down at my quivering palm.

"Why didn't you come back? If you had come on time, today Isabell would not have been in this condition; she would not have become a monster. Even if Isabell forgives you, I will never forgive you for that day. In my eyes, you will be responsible forever.
You can't even imagine, Elijah, how I treated her. Her body did not stop bleeding, nor was she responding. You can't even imagine, Elijah, how much time passed on me when I saw Isabell in that condition." I pushed, but again said

"It wasn't the first time I'd seen Isabell like this, but things had gotten out of hand that night. She was completely destroyed; no part of her body was not scratched. And not just scratches; very deep scratches and even bones were also visible from inside her body. Had made her a living dead; even her intestines came out of her body. I don't know what to do to save her."

"At that time, I needed you the most, and she was not in such a condition that I could take her to him, and I did not have the courage at that time. Would I have been able to face him and answer his questions?
And I didn't even have time to think about anything."

"You know, when I started to treat her, she had stopped breathing not once but three times; even her heartbeat had stopped. She was dead, but still, I didn't stop till I completed her treatment. I didn't stop."

"You can't even imagine what happened to me while treating her—that she was dying again and again and I was not able to do anything."

"That day I had decided that the right to her is only mine; she is only mine because only I was with her at every step. Even her dead time is mine, and I am the one who saves her."

"And you talk about the right; after all, what have you done? You are showing the right; you were never with us. If you were with us, Father would never have touched Isabell. You knew very well that as long as you stayed with her, she would be safe from Father. But you were so blinded by the love of your parents that you could not see anything except them."

"This is the same Isabell who revealed the truth about your parents," I said, pointing at her while looking into his eyes.

"Don't talk about your rights."

"You have no right."

For a while, there was silence in the whole room; only some sound was heard, and then it was just the sound of breathing.

"I want to know how all this happened, why it happened, and who did it, please vante I beg you, please. You believe it or not, but I have the full right to hear, what you say. It won't change anything. In the moments we spent together when you were not there, I did not leave even a moment of her."

"You or Isabell didn't ask me even once why I couldn't come, which would have been my compulsion after that day. Still, I never expected you two to understand that all I needed was my Isabell, whether she loved me or hated me," Elijah said while looking at her.

"So please, vante tell me everything."

"Can you even hear? Is your heart strong enough?" I again asked.

"Yes, I want to hear everything from the beginning and remember that nothing should be left."

"Isabel doesn't want you to know."

"I don't care a damm; I just want to know all about it from the beginning to the end. If anything goes left, I'll be forced to go with Isabell myself. Or trust me, brother, you both don't like a bit."

"Then listen"

******

Vante starts from the beginning and starts telling each and every detail, which shows the brutality of what Isabell suffered. Whatever she suffered, whenever she ran away, whenever she was brought back, every small and big thing was told.

When she ran away for the first time, when she ran away for the second time, where did she meet? What happened? How did she break her trust? How did she come back?

And Elijah could not hear, as if the ground shook under his feet. He fell to the ground on his knees. He fell as if his soul had died in his body. He sat lifeless, like a living corpse. Maybe that's why Isabell didn't want Elijah to know.

Vante sits beside her, looking at her lovingly with tears in his eyes, and speaks.

"My Isabell did not lose or break even after suffering so much; my Isabell is not a monster; she is more than an angel. There is no one like my Isabell; even after all this, she has been living with her mother."

As soon as Elijah hears the Mother's Word, it is as if the devil has come into him, and he gets up at the same time and leaves with an angry

*******

On the other hand,

Everyone is waiting for Vante or Elijah to come because they have been in Yn's room for a long time—almost more than 5 hours—and till now no one has come back. And none of us had the courage to go because Vante was shaking like he was scared of something.

When I woke up, Yn was not with me, and when I looked at my white shirt, I saw that it was covered with blood. At first, I was surprised, but immediately I realised that this is not my blood; it is my sister Yn's blood.

To be honest, I feel happy seeing the blood of others, but seeing the same blood today, I don't know why I am feeling so scared of losing someone close to me.

Jimin and I go inside the living room, but we meet, The fight between Yn and Mrs. Kim started and went a long way, but no one came in between them, especially Yoongi Hyung.

She runs away and goes to her room; even after that, none of us dared go to her room, so we started waiting for her to come.

But she did not come, but after some time, Vante came instead of her, and someone else also came with him. Appa says something, but they run straight towards her room.

Mrs. Kim breaks the long silence.

"I am going to see her; she is alone in her room. I can't leave my baby girl with them both; I don't know them. Where are they and how are they? I'm leaving," Mrs.Kim said while standing from her seat.

"I don't know what's the hurry, but I know my daughter very well; if my daughter knows them, then they must be good. I trust my daughter; if I trust her, then I trust them as well." Appa said, I don't know why Appa loves her more than anything.

                    ††††††††††††

As soon as Mrs. Kim turns back to go towards her room, at the same time Elijah arrives and blocks Mrs. Kim's way. So that she could not go towards her room, and at this time Elijah was not standing in front of Mrs.Kim, but Satan was standing in Elijah's body. Because of the aura that was hovering around his body, it seemed as if the devil had come down from hell to take Mrs. Kim's soul with him. His eyes were completely black; only Mrs. Kim was being stared at, and seeing all this, everyone stood up from their seats, wherever they were sitting. Everyone had realised that there was something that was not right, so everyone was waiting for Elijah, but when Elijah did something, everyone was shocked. Nobody, almost nobody, could have guessed that Elijah could do this. Seeing this, everyone's senses were blown away; not a single word was coming out of anyone's mouth, as if everyone's throat was jammed, as if everyone's time had stopped.

They say that when the pie of the world roams around, it blows away everyone's senses.

*****.  

Vante pov

I was still in Honey's room. Elijah left very angry. So angry. I saw the fire in his eyes. I have seen this form of Elijah for the first time, and to tell the truth, I am also scared of not knowing what Elijah has done. It is very difficult to stop him; even I will not be able to stop him, and he is also right in his place, but the difference is that the time is not right this time to show anger. I'll try my best to stop him, but you know, honey, no one can stop him except you, no one I didn't know I would ever say this, but honey, Elijah needs you, please come to your senses soon.

Please, honey, control yourself. Elijah needs his hun.

I'll make every effort to stop him, but I won't use force to do it because he's not in the wrong.

As soon as I make a turn in the direction of the gate, I halt once more, go back to Honey, and sit next to her. I kiss her forehead and ask her to come as our honey rather than Yn because we all despise her and can't touch her. I sincerely hope you will. Having said that, I proceeded to the living room to stop Elijah from continuing.

However, what I witnessed made my mouth drop and my eyes wind up; I honestly had no idea that Elijah would act in this manner. Oh God, kindly return to your senses, honey, as soon as possible.

*********************************

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

145K 5.3K 63
Born in Daegu, Jung Y/n grew up alone despite living with her mother. It was her last year in high school when her Mom decided to get married to som...
764K 22K 44
Y/n....a girl who only has a mom for her family... Her family was incomplete.... But what happens when her moms get married to a billionaire with 7 a...
43K 1.5K 35
❛The saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies..❜ ❛You how could you betray us like that-❜ ❛Your father snatched away my...
99.5K 2.8K 58
A girl love her family and has a sweet life but one day tragic accident happen, her father died and leave her and her mother Human can fall in love t...