Sweet Manoban [Jenlisa]

By LisaChic

Jennie Kim, the future CEO of Kim Industries received a business proposal from Lisa Manoban. To check on the... More

Chapter 1: Business Proposal
Chapter 2: First Encounter
Chapter 3: Double Crash
Chapter 4: Farewell, Crush.
Chapter 5: Just friends
Chapter 6: Swollen Pee Pee
Chapter 7: CEO of JJJ
Chapter 8: Kai - Hanbin Duo
Chapter 9: My Poor Lisa
Chapter 11: Where she go?
Chapter 12: Time Jump
Chapter 13: Jisoo's Love Life
Chapter 14: Rose's Insecurities
Chapter 15: Reset Button
Chapter 16: Reset Button II
Chapter 17: Rose's Appa
Chapter 18: Future in laws
Chapter 19: Virgins No More
Chapter 20: I'm Always Here
Chapter 21: Crawlers
Chapter 22: Never again
Chapter 23: I'm married!
Chapter 24: This Time
Chapter 25: Freedom
Chapter 26: Late Honeymoon
Chapter 27: Drugs
Chapter 28: Brand New Life
Chapter 29: Not this time
Chapter 30: The End

Chapter 10: Who am I?

2.6K 69 1
By LisaChic

Lisa POV

I woke up to feel the massive pain in my head.

I sat up slowly and looked around.

Who am I?

What am I doing here?

Someone is sleeping on the couch just opposite my bed.

She's so pretty but I have no idea who she is.

I glanced at the phone beside me and took it.

Is this my phone?

It shows a picture of that girl on the couch with another girl. Is that me?

We look great together...

Maybe it is my phone...

I read the latest text message.

Kai: I'm still here if you need me, baby. I love you so much. I understand why you broke up with me and chose her. You're still going with our plan?

Huh? What plan?

I scrolled to the earlier text.

This woman... She's trying to get my fortune?

I... I better stay away from her.

I stood up from my bed stealthily and balanced myself. Something fell off from the bed so I took a glance at what it was.

It's a teddy bear.

Must be hers.

I grabbed it and placed it close to her before walking towards the bathroom.

My hands trembled when I saw my face in the mirror.

I look... inhumane. What happened to me?

Was it her fault? Did she try to kill me just so she could get my money?

I better get out of here.

There were some clothes and a wallet with cards in it.

Lisa Manoban... the same name that's around my wrist tag. It must be me.

I changed into those clothes and I exited the hospital and walked towards the street.

I hailed a cab. I instructed the driver to bring me to the address written on my wallet.

"You okay? What happened to you?" The driver asked as he drove the cab.

"I don't know..." I said truthfully.

When we reached a sort of building, I used the card to tap on the elevator sensor. The elevator brought me to a penthouse.

I saw some articles of me from the magazines with that girl on the couch again. It seems that the news has been going crazy the past month.

I need to lay low. I can't remember much... especially that pretty girl. I'm still unsure if she's a threat or just someone close.

I packed my luggage of clothes, passport and headed to the airport.

I don't know who I am.

All I know is I'm a rich businesswoman that is always in the news and... I can't trust anybody for now.

The first thing I'm gonna do when I reach Japan is get plastic surgery because my face is just badly deformed.

———————

Author's note: Ok one moreeeee!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.8K 594 10
21+ story of Jenlisa G!P Mature content Lisa Manoban - 25 years old - Tall and handsome - Thai and Swiss - Rich CEO who owns Manoban business empire...
9K 759 21
"You still don't get it, do you?" she asked, anger dripping in her every word. "Get what?" I asked, my face morphing into confusion at her question. ...
963K 19.1K 66
The Kim's company is the most powerful business in the soul she is billionaire she have other businesses like salon,mall stores,cafe she have everyth...
1.3M 37.1K 92
Lalisa Manoban is looking for a new opportunity in one of the biggest companies not only in Korea but around the world, unfortunately for her the int...