Officer Jeon's Tae bear

By Jahaan227

Jeon Jungkook, a Police Officer who is returning to his hometown after eight years to get settled and start h... More

INTRODUCTION
1. Back to hometown 🥰
2. Mission Kook's wedding💍
4. Shagun ceremony 🥰
5. Shopping 🛍️
6. At the party🤔
7. Visit to a special place 🧡
8. Taekook's marriage♥️
9. Tae's new house 💛
10. I..a.am..s.sorry.....😢
11. Kiss 😘
12. Trip to Goa🥰
13. Honey Bunny Oppa🤭
14. Back to home☺️
15. Cold war😬
16. Lip kiss 😘
17. I don't wanna live with you😢
18. All I want is you💖
19. I love you❤
20. Cute, naughty love 💕
21. A little date💓
22. Making love 💕 (M)
23. Tae bear's b'day😚(S.M)
24. Being apart💔
25. Miracle✨
26. Remarriage 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨(M)
27. My eyes are always on you 💜
28. Eternal love❤️

3. I am ready for this marriage 💞

4.4K 263 21
By Jahaan227

ARE YOU GONE MAD, HUH?

A loud voice ecoed throughout the house.

Mr Jeon- Calm down. Why are you shouting?

Mrs Jeon- If I shouldn't shout then what I should do? You are thinking about making that Taehyung my daughter-in-law. How could you?

Mr Jeon- What's the problem though? I have never seen any girl as obedient and kind as her. Didn't you saw how beautifully she manages her parents house? Our Kook needs a girl like her only.

Mrs Jeon- But she is just 12th passed. I need highly qualified girl for my Kook. He is at such a higher position in police force so I want my daughter-in-law to be at same level as him.

Mr Jeon- Look, we want a girl who will look after our Kook, take care of all his needs and I don't think we could get any girl better than Tae. She is perfect for our Kook. Just try to understand.

Mrs Jeon- No means no. I will never make her my daughter-in-law.

Mr Jeon- You won't have to work even a bit if Tae will be there. She won't even let you enter the kitchen.

Mrs Jeon- For that my son can hire a maid. I know you are just giving me excuses to make me agree. But, I........

Before Mrs Jeon could say something; Jk entered the house.

Jk- What's going on?

Mrs Jeon- Kook your Appa has gone mad. He says anything stupid.

Jk- What happened Appa? Why are you making my Amma mad?

Mr Jeon- Kook, I just suggested one girl for you which made her this much angry.

Jk- Why Amma? Don't you want your  daughter-in-law so bad?

Mrs Jeon- Yeah, I want but do you even know who he wants to be our daughter-in-law?

Jk- Who?

Mrs Jeon- Taehyung.

Jk's eyes sparkled listening that particular name but he kept it normal to not let anyone know.

Jk- Who? Our neighbour?

Mr Jeon- Yes Kook. Don't you think she is perfect for you? She is really a good girl. I can assure you she will always keep you happy.

Mrs Jeon- But Kook she is only 12th passed.

Jk- What? Isn't she continuing her studies?

Mrs Jeon- No. She stopped her studies after 12th. Where you are at such a high postion and where is that Taehyung. You should choose a girl of your level Kook.

Jk- But why she stopped her studies?

Mrs Jeon- Maybe she wasn't interested in studies anymore. That's why she stays at house most of the time either busy with kitchen work or looking after the house.

Mr Jeon- Kook you don't listen to your mother. We don't know why she stopped her studies but apart from that; she is better than any other girl out there.

Jk- I am okay with whoever you choose for me.

Saying this Jk left for his room. He lie down on the bed and closed his eyes remembering something.

Tae- Honey Bunny Oppa what will you become when you grow up?

Jk- I wanna be a police officer bear.

Tae- Then you will fight with bad people and beat them?

Jk chuckled at Tae's words.

Jk- Yeah, that's what police do.

Tae- I will become a lawyer. Then I will fight for my client and you will help me in finding evidences for my case.

Jk- Yeah, sure.

He opened his eyes and continued staring at the ceiling.

Jk- Ohh bear, where are you lost?

~~~

At evening Jk was about to go out but Mrs Jeon stopped him.

Mrs Jeon- Kook make your Appa understand that you can't marry that Taehyung. He has made up his mind to make her your wife.

Jk- Amma if Appa has choosen her for me then there might be some reason behind it. He won't think bad for me.

Mrs Jeon- How could you even think of marrying a girl who is not even as same level as you?

Jk- Amma she can continue her studies after marriage as well.

Mrs Jeon- Why will you bear her expense of studies, huh? Her parents are alive to do that for her. You don't have to marry......

Mr Jeon- ENOUGH.

Mrs Jeon turned back to find her husband looking at her with fierce gaze.

Mr Jeon- Kook will marry Taehyung only and you have to accept her.

Mrs Jeon mentally cursed her husband and left from there.

Mr Jeon went towards Jk and kept a hand on his shoulder.

Mr Jeon- You don't have any problem in marrying Taehyung, right?

Jk- No Appa. I know you will always wish good for me.

Mr Jeon- I am really proud of you son. I am sure Tae will always keep you happy.

Jk- Yes Appa.

~~~

At afternoon Mr Jeon went to Tae's house to discuss about some important matter.

Mr Kim- What happened Mr Jeon? You asked both of us to be present at home.

Mr Jeon- Mr Kim, I wanna make one request to you.

Mr Kim- What?

Mr Jeon- I want your daughter's hand for my son.

Mr & Mrs Kim's eyes widened listening to Mr Jeon's words.

Mrs Kim- W..what a..are you serious?

Mr Jeon- Yes. I already asked Kook and he too doesn't have any problem. If you both and Tae agrees then let's get them settled as soon as possible.

Mr Kim- We don't have any problem and I am sure Tae will agree too. You just take it as a yes from our side.

Mrs Kim- Yeah, our Tae is really lucky to get a partner like Kook.

Mr Jeon- Then when shall we come to your house with the shagun?

Mr Kim- Whenever you wish Mr Jeon.

Mr Jeon- Okay, so tomorrow I will come to your house with the shagun. Keep our soon to be daughter-in-law ready.

Mr Kim- Yeah sure.

Mr Kim and Mr Jeon hugged each other and then Mr Jeon took his leave.

Mrs Kim- Let me give this happy news to my baby.

Mrs Kim called for Tae. She came down and went to her mom.

Tae- What happened mom? You called me.

Mrs Kim looked at Tae with loving eyes and pecked her whole face.

Mrs Kim- I am so happy for you baby.

Tae looked at her mom being confused. Mr Kim too came towards Tae and pecked her forehead. A small drop of tear left his eyes.

Tae- What happened dad? Why are you crying? What's happening? I can't understand anything.

Mr Kim- Mr Jeon came to our house Tae. He want you to become their daughter-in-law. He wants your hand for Kook.

Tae's mouth opened wide due to shock.

Tae- D..did you both agreed?

Mrs Kim- How can we say no if our baby has got such a good rishta?

Tae- But mom, No I can't do this.

Mrs Kim- Why baby? Kook is really a good guy. He will always keep you happy.

Tae- No mom. I don't wanna keep them in dark. I will let them know what happened with me.

Mr Kim- TAEHYUNG!!! DON'T TALK LIKE A MAD PERSON. YOU WON'T SHARE THAT THING WITH ANYONE.

Tae- But dad it will be cheating. He will leave me when he will come to know about it.

Mr Kim- He won't. I am well aware with his nature.

Tae- Sorry but I can't keep them in dark. I will let them know about it now itself. I don't care what will they think about me after knowing it.

Tae was about to go from there but before that she felt a tight slap on her cheek. She turned her face to look at her father who's eyes were teary with pain in them.

Mr Kim- I..i..a..am sorry baby. But please try to understand. This is for your own good only. Please don't say anything untill marriage. I don't want you to live alone when we are gone from this world. Jungkook is really a good guy and I am sure you will be really happy with him.

Tae left from their without uttering a word. Her eyes left tears which she immediately wipped cuz she doesn't feel weak.

~~~

Jk came to Kim's house in the evening as he wanna talk with Tae before getting into anything serious.

Mr Kim- Aree our soon to be son-in-law please come inside dear. Have a seat. I will ask your aunty to prepare some snacks for you.

Jk- No, it's alright uncle. I just came to have a talk with Taehyung.

Mr Kim- W..why? What happened?

Jk- Nothing's serious. I just thought to have a proper talk with her. She didn't even talked with me since I returned back home.

Mr Kim- Ohh, okay. I will call her.

Mr Kim called for Tae. She came down slowly while her anklets created a melodious tingling sound which felt like music to Jk's ears. She came and stood beside her father.

Tae's dress

Tae looked at Jk and found him already staring at her with his deep intimidating eyes.

She diverted her gaze towards her father.

Tae- You called me dad?

Mr Kim- Kook wants to talk with you dear. Take him in the garden.

Tae nodded her head and proceeded to walk forward. Jk went behind her.

Both sat on the bench beside each other. Jk initiated the talk first.

Jk- Why did you stopped your studies?

Tae- My wish.

Jk- Why? Your dream of becoming a lawyer ended this soon?

Tae didn't said anything. She kept looking at her lap while fidgeting with the hem of her dupatta.

Jk- Do you have any objection with this marriage?

Tae nodded her head as no without looking at Jk.

Jk- How did you changed soo much? I can't even believe you are that same bubbly, talkative and naughty child.

Tae- I am not a child anymore.

Jk- Yeah right, but I really miss your older self.

Tae- Are you done with your questions? Can I go?

Jk- Look, I think you are too young for marriage and are not even ready yet. So please say no to your parents if you are not willing to enter into this phase.

Tae- I..i..a..am..r..ready...f..for...t..this....
m..marriage......

To be continued......

Hey taekookers do comment vote and follow my account if you like my stories 💜💜🥰😘💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 13.6K 46
Story by cutegir2002 A story full of adventures. Containing four love stories and lots of action. Strangers meeting in the same path, with the same m...
626K 24.7K 50
Jeon Jungkook is a Trueblooded Alpha and the prince of Ukaas soon to be king after his father. Taehyung is an Omega a beautiful Omega princess.Jungko...
126K 7.3K 54
"I don't know where our relationship will go. Loving same gender is consider as a sin here - " the talking man cut off by other man who suddenly pull...
203K 14.5K 66
Story by cutegir2002: >>>>>>>>>>>> A story of an army officer Jeon Jungkook officer who is currently surviving his country doing his military enlistm...