The one and only

Af Hellotherebooks

Started: July, 30, 23. Finished: August, 15, 23. Time: 11:02PM Dabria is a 16 year old. Her mother took her a... Mere

Characters
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fivtheen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty - one
Twenty - two
Twenty - three
Twenty - four
Twenty - five
Twenty- six
Twenty- seven
Twenty - eight
Thirty
Thirty - one
Thirty - two
Thirty - three
Thirty - four
Thirty - five
Thirty - six
Thirty- seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty - nine
Fourty
Fourty - one
Fourty - two
Fourty- three
Fourty- four
Fourty-five
Fourty - six

Twenty - nine

4.4K 91 5
Af Hellotherebooks

Dabria pov

As I wake up, I get up. I shower and brush my teeth. Once I'm all done I change.

After changing I put foundation on my stomach that's showing. I brush my hair and leave it down.

I the go downstairs, I see everyone in the kitchen sitting, I sit down and we begun to eat.

A few minutes later Victor comes in angery.

"Really?! Wh - why did you do that?" He ask walking towards me.

"Eat, you need to eat. If you won't start sleeping I'll have to force you myself." I threatened.

He looks at me but I look at him, he nods and sits down.

"You can do whatever you want, but you must eat three meals a day and a snack in the middle and you must go to sleep." I said to Victor as he nods.

"Why has he been angery and not eating or sleeping?" Lorenzo ask.

"Well, - uh it doesn't really matter, he's been moddy. No need to know." I said as he nods.

After eating I go to my room. I sit down going through emails.

About 5 minutes later I hear a knock " come in" I said.

The door opens reavling Hope and Sabrina.

"Hi!" Hope says as I nod.

"Can I help you?" I ask.

"Would you like to hang out with us?" Sabrina ask.

I look at them both for a few minutes "Sure." I said they smile. I put my laptop down and then I get my keys, then we go. Before we leave I close my door and lock it.

"Why do you look your door?" Sabrina ask.

"For safety reason." I said as she nods.

We then go in a car "Wait I forgot something, I'll be back." Hope says as we nod. She then walks away.

"I'm sorry, I mean I've been mean to you since the first time you came. You've went to jail beat up the teacher, I'm sorry. I really really am. I'm actually happy to have you as a sister." Sabrina says.

"Thank you." I said as she smiles.

"How come you don't call Salvatore your dad? I mean you are his biogical daughter. I'm also sorry for your mom." Sabrina questions.

"It's fine, I've been through worse. I didn't call him dad because I thought he was like the rest of my foster parents." I admitted as she nods.

"Your the Mafia Principessa." I said as she looks at me eyes widen.

"No your the mafia Principessa." She says.

"It's not my place." Sabrina says.

"The title is useless to me. I'm a Donna. So really it's fine." I said.

"Thank you." She says as I nod.

A few minutes later Hope comes back she gets on the car, I look at her confused as Azaeal comes in.

"My dad said he must come." Hope says as I nod.

About 45 minutes we arrive at the mall.

"Where I'm Russia. It looks beautiful." Hope says as Sabrina nods I laugh.

"Its beautiful indeed, but the men here. Their no good." I said as we walk in the building.

"Stay close." I said to Hope and Sabrina as they nod.

"Where do you guys wanna go?" I ask.

"Can we go to a clothes store. We need more clothes since we'll be here." Hope says as I nod.

We then go to Raikin Plaza, they're clothes that you can buy their.

Me and Azaeal just walk with them as they get clothes.

About 1 hour later we finished we then pay. We then walk around, I look around. I feel like.... someone's watching us.

"What's wrong?" Azaeal ask.

"Nothing." I said still looking around.

We then decide to leave, I look around to see no one.

"Stop walking." I hear someone say, we then look behind us. My eyes widen with betrayal and hurt.

Julian.

Julian....the one who told me he loved me, the one who said he'd never hurt or betray me. The one who I woke up with right next to me, the one who I would smile with all the time, feel protect, safe. He holding a gun as us, well me.

"It's been a long time." I said as I fight back tears.

"It has." He says.

"Tell me, how did you survive? Was it all fake? Uh? Was everything you've ever told me, was it all a lie?" I ask as tears swell my eyes and I smile looking at him.

Before he can speak I feel a sharp pain in arm, Azaeal grabs my other arm and we run.

We then make it to the car, Azaeal drives.

"Are you ok? Where almost their." Azaeal's says as I look at the window.

I look out to see where already at the castle. We get out and go in. I see everyone in the living room.

I go to the floor base and I get and throw it in anger. I look at the plain wall.

"I...have never... betrayed someone who truested me. W - why do I keep getting betrayed? Why is that Axel?" I said as tears roll down my cheeks.

"What happened?" Axel ask as I look at him.

"I saw Julian. It's does hurt, I thought it wouldn't, but it hurts. It hurts so much. Out of everyone, why did it have to be him?" I said as I look at him, he looks at me with sadness.

"I don't know, Dabria. I'm sorry, but let's get you checked up on." Axel says as I nod smiling. I then walk but my eyes drop and I fall as I'm surounded by darkness.

/ / /

( Flashback )

"We found our traitor." Axel says as I look at him to see him looking at me with sadness.

"Who is our tradior?" I ask

He doesn't speak, he just looks at me.

"Who is our tradior?" I ask again.

"Julian." He says as my face drops and tears swell in my eyes.

"Wh - what?" I said not believing what he said.

"Julian, he's working with Petrov and another gang. We found one of Petrovs me, he told us. He said that Julian was supposed to make you fall for him, then he took you done. I'm sorry." Axel says.

My heart is hurts so so much.

"It's was all a lie." I whispered to myself.

The hugs, 'i love you' the kisses, our small takes, dates, our love. It was all fake. He told me he would always love me and never betray me, it was a lie.

All a lie.

( End of flashback )

( Flashback, when she was betrayed by a father figure to her )

"Why?" I ask looking at Dante as we raise our guns at each other.

"Why did you kill him?" I ask angery.

"You are so naive." He says looking at me.

"Why?" I ask out of breath, I fought his men to just come up here and end him.

"Why did you have to kill him. I came to you, you said you would go me find his killer. B - but it was you." I said looking at him with disgust and anger.

"I remember when you said if I join you, you ask me if I would do everything to get revenge, even becoming a monster. I didn't know what you meant, but now I do." I said he gets up from his seat and walks towards me.

"So you admit your a monster?" He ask as he walks closer to me.

"N - " I said but I'm cut off.

"You where already a monster before I met you." He says.

"Fine I am one. But I'm going to enjoy whatching you take your last breathe." I said as I shot his leg, I'll kill him slowly and painfully.

( End of flashback )

( Flashback, getting betrayed by a friend )

"Why? Why would you do that? I trusted you!" I shout standing in front of my ex best friend, Lilly.

She looks at me "Your so stupid, my boyfriend likes you. You have everything." She says angry walk towards me.

"It's not my fault your boyfriend likes me, I don't have everything." I said getting closer to her.

"Why? Why did you have to do that? Your a slut a bitch and a liar. I stood up for your I helped you and you betrayed me! Haha, you're nothing without me, I treat everyone as family when their my best friend. You can go jump off a building, I never want to see your face." I said as her smiles falls, I then leave.

( End of flashback )

What did I e we do? I've always helped and never betrayed someone. I've helped them, they stab me in the back. Dante, Lilly, man especially Julian. Dante was like another dad to me, Lilly was like my other best friend, good thing Ivy wasn't their to find out what she did. Julian, he was my first love, I loved him, yet he took the love with him that I gave him and he betrayed me. He never loved me, everything we do together it was just a lie. I'm with everyone betarying me, but him, it hurts to much. He's the first guy I've ever told that I love him.

Why do I keep getting betrayed?

Thank you guys for reading! Thank you guys for 18.3K!

Counted words: 1565

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

86.9K 2.1K 36
Isabella Ekaterina is the only daughter of the two most powerful mafia families in the world: the Di Luca Italian mafia and the Vasiliev Russian mafi...
Saved Af Madison:)

Generel Fiktion

819K 16.3K 33
Isabella Rose Romano A 13 year old to which love is something very unfamiliar to her. Having grown up in the foster system, it didn't come very often...
50.6K 849 18
21 year old Athena Grey Mendez / Salvatore American After being abandoned by her family and escaping her nightmares, she starts to work and make m...
26.8K 415 41
"Who are y-you?" I whisper to him, scared that might he do something bad to me if I tried to move. Sensing the bad energy that screamed power and mys...