remedy. ๐™œ๐™ค๐™Ÿ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ช...

Oleh vvinterdawn

"megumi is no longer sick, why are you still coming here?" in which, gojo satoru is a single dad, and y/n is... Lebih Banyak

remedy.
๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š. shoko never told me she has a pretty doctor friend
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค. i just actually want to see you
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š. we meet again
๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง. will you go out with me?
๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š. you've been to my favorite place?
๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ. the reason why megumi ended up at the gojo household
๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ. you have a child?
๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š. maybe i shouldn't have asked today
๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ. who told you i will get back with him?
๐™š๐™ก๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ. make sure to never lose your kid
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ซ๐™š. they are getting along well
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ. my spy family
๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ. there is always a first time
๐™›๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ. hangouts with friends are the best
๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ. sleepovers are nice
๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ. gojo has a girlfriend?
๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ. what went wrong?
๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ. are they actually adults?
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ. why didn't you tell me in advance?
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š. i'm not jealous
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค. surprise!
๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ค๐™œ๐™ช๐™š
Special Chapter 1: How Gojo planned the proposal
Special Chapter 2: Gojo and his shenanigans
Special Chapter 3: The Wedding Day
Special Chapter 4: Wedding v.0
Special Chapter 5: Megumi and his puppies

๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ. meet my best friend

8.5K 358 302
Oleh vvinterdawn

Chapter 8: Meet my bestfriend

"Gojo sensei"

Gojo perked up upon seeing Megumi poking him on the couch.

It was Monday evening, and he was lying down on the couch because Mondays are exhausting. Both of them just got home, and he was too lazy to make dinner that he just ordered and now waiting for it to arrive.

"Yeah?"

"How do you make someone go away and leave you alone?"

Gojo furrowed his eyebrows and seemed to process Megumi's words. Suddenly, he sat up straight and looked at the kid.

"Was someone bothering you? Or Bullying you?" He questioned. "I'll make sure they'll get reported if they bother you"

"No, that's not it"

"And if they do physically hit you first, you hit back! Twice the damage!"

"No, I'm not being bullied sensei" Megumi furrowed his eyebrows.

"Huh? Then what is it?"

"A new classmate arrived, and he wouldn't stop being annoying, he always talks and talks and joins me when I eat"

It took Gojo three seconds to internalize what little Megumi just said.

"Oh my god, you finally made a friend!"

"What?"

"I must tell Y/N this, she would be really happy!"

"Sensei! What have you been telling Y/N-san?"

"That you have no friends"

"What?" Megumi was in disbelief.

Gojo hurriedly went to get his phone to text Y/N. They have been constantly texting each other, and went out to a few dates already, they undeniably gotten closer that the thin line of awkwardness before had finally disappeared, thus, why on their date this weekend, he plans on finally asking her the million dollar question.

"Gojo sensei!"

"Alright I will only tell her tomorrow, when you're there" he grinned.

Tomorrow night is gonna be dinner night with Shoko and Geto, and he's bringing Megumi along too. He wanted Y/N to meet Geto, since Geto will never believe him that Y/N agreed to go on dates with him. He has even said before: "Really Satoru? You're finally planning on settling down and someone finally wants to be in a long term relationship with you? Oh in my dreams"

Megumi just pouted and grumbled then marched to his room.

"Come out there soon when dinner's here, okay?" Gojo shouted and smiled.

"I'm excited tomorrow!"

━━━━━━━━━━━

And tomorrow came...

"Alright class dismissed!"

"Eh??"

All of Gojo's students reacted in unison, it was only 15 minutes since he started the class, and now he's ending it?

Some were happy, some were confused, but most of all, all were protesting when someone raised a query.

"Sensei, I know we're your last class for today, but are we really ending it already?"

This question made others groan.

"We're going home early, you don't want that?" One of the students exclaimed.

"Eh? I just thought..."

Gojo just grinned at the various reactions he got from his students.

"Come on Okkotsu! Don't make sensei take back his words!" The green haired girl sitting at his back desk exclaimed.

"I agree" the platinum blonde haired that's seated beside him seconded.

"Eh?" He sweatdropped.

"Don't worry my dear students! If you really want to attend my class because you love me so much, we will have over time next meeting!" He said enthusiastically.

"Noooo!" They all complained.

"See now what have you done!"

"I'm sorry Maki!"

"Haha! Alright that's enough, class is really dismissed, I have to meet the love of my life"

"Eh???" The class reacted in disbelief again.

"Gojo sensei! You have a girlfriend?!"

"Gah, who's the unlucky girl?" Gojo gasped at what his student just said.

"Maki! She isn't unlucky to have me"

"Yeah okay"

"Maki you wound me! I'll give you a failing grade"

"What?! That's abuse of authority!" The girl named Maki protested.

"Inumaki record what he just said!"

"But I haven't"

"Alright that's enough everyone, hehe" Okkotsu tried to calm everyone down, but the class was in chaos now.

"Welp! I gotta go, Yuta, you take care of the class, goodbye everyone!" Gojo shrugged and went out of the classroom, leaving his students being chaotic.

Actually, the dinner is still in one hour, yet he was too excited. And so he dismissed early and was happily humming while heading straight home.

That is, until he saw a sea-urchin on an aquarium in a nearby pet shop.

"Shit, Megumi"

And he rushed back inside the school again.

━━━━━━━━━━━

"Y/N!"

"Hi Megumi!" Y/N arrived first and the moment she saw Megumi, she immediately greeted the boy.

"Good evening Y/N-san" the boy bowed.

Gojo couldn't believe he was ignored. "You greeted Megumi first!"

"Yeah, hi to you too, Gojo" Y/N said nonchalantly and turned to the kid.

"How are you? Gojo said you made a friend yesterday, I'm happy to hear that" Y/N smiled.

"Please don't believe all that he's saying" he grunted.

"Hey I can hear you" Gojo said as he types on his phone to reply to Geto.

Y/N just chuckled and ruffled his hair. "I wish you could meet my nephew soon, I'm sure you two will be great friends"

Suddenly, two people entered the restaurant and Gojo spotted his friends.

"Finally" he said.

"Y/N!" Shoko called and waved while walking towards her.

"Shoko!" Y/N stood up and hugged her. "It's been a while"

"It's really been a while" she smiled.

"Suguru, meet Y/N! Y/N meet my best friend, Suguru" Gojo introduced his best friend.

"Geto Suguru, nice to finally meet you, L/N" he introduced.

Y/N smiled and greeted him back.

"Nice to meet you too, Geto-san"

"Well now that I saw you in person, you kind of look familiar" he said. But Y/N just tilted her head.

"I'm not sure, we have never met before" she said.

"Yeah, I just thought I saw you in someone's pictures a few years ago, but I guess it was a different woman"

"You have lots of clients, you must have mixed all the people up, Geto" Shoko said.

"Well, I guess" he shrugged.

"You're so nice. What made you go out with this guy?" She asked and pointed at Gojo.

"Same question" Shoko said as she took a sip of wine that was just served.

"You're really just all mean to me at this point" Gojo huffed.

"No, we love you as a friend, but we're just curious" Shoko replied.

"Ah, well" Y/N chuckled awkwardly.

"I'm not really sure too, actually" she said.

Geto and Shoko nodded and Shoko pat her on her shoulder as they were seated next to each other.

"Blink if you think you're in trouble" Geto and Shoko said at the same time.

"What? I'm a good man!" Gojo protested.

"We're not saying you're bad, Satoru" Geto said and pat his back.

"You're still implying it, Suguru!"

They started a little banter, but their attention shifted when Y/N laughed.

"I'm sorry, I just find you two cute"

"What??" Both of them violently reacted.

"Y/N, I thought I was the only one" Gojo dramatically says.

"Shut up Gojo, we're not even together yet" Y/N narrowed her eyes at him.

Geto laughed at how she responded.

"I like her, she deserves to be part of our Gojo hate club"

"You have a hate club for me???" Gojo pointed at himself.

"I'm the youngest member" Megumi says while eating his food.

"You too?" Gojo gasped at the child.

"You two seem pretty close now" Shoko said.

"I guess, yeah, we are" Y/N replied and Shoko hummed.

"Megumi-kun, you like having Y/N around?" Shoko asked the child and the boy just shrugged.

"Maybe" he said.

"He's a tsun-tsun, he likes you Y/N" Gojo exposed.

"Gojo sensei!"

"See?"

"Well, I like you too, Megumi"

The boy was now as red as tomato.

"Come on, don't expose Megumi like that" Y/N said.

And just in time, food arrived. The three of them kept talking and even laughing and making jokes.

Y/N never felt awkward and out of place with them, it's as if she was part of their group.

Megumi just kept quiet as he eats and observes at the adults. It baffles him how their world works, but it's not his problem, his problem right now is his new classmate.

He didn't notice he was already tugging Y/N's dress and got her attention.

"Yes, Megumi?" She looked at him.

"Y/N-san, how do you make people leave you alone?"

The table became silent at his question.

"Well Megumi..." Y/N cleared her throat, then looked at Gojo while replying.

"You see, I'm not very good at that"

Shoko and Geto looked back and forth at Gojo and Y/N, then groaned.

"Stop flirting in front of the kid!"

━━━━━━━━━━━

"See you around, L/N, it was nice to meet you" Geto was the first to leave and go home, he had an early morning trip the next day so he had to get ready.

"It was nice to meet you too Geto"

Next was Shoko, before she left she dragged Y/N to talk to briefly talk to her alone.

"Y/N, I'm really glad you two are going along well, and I know it's been three years, but are you ready to be in a relationship again? I don't want you to get hurt, but that same goes for Gojo too"

Y/N just gave her a smile. "We're not yet together and I am aware I still haven't told him what I really feel." She paused.

"However I will not get into a relationship I am not ready to be in, so don't worry Shoko"

Shoko nodded and pat her shoulder.

"Alright" she smiled. "See you around Y/N"

"Bye Shoko, see you around"

And that leaves the three of them.

"I'll take you home" Gojo said while carrying Megumi. The kid fell asleep.

"It's fine Gojo, you go ahead, Megumi's tired, I can go home myself"

"No, I will not let you go home alone"

"Gojo, trust me, I am really okay"

Gojo looked at her and Megumi in his arms, he contemplated and then sighed in defeat.

"Alright, you go first then" he said and walked her to the taxi loading area.

And before Y/N could finally close the door of the taxi, she spoke.

"Thank you for today, Gojo. I look forward to Saturday"

And then she closed it, leaving no time for the man to reply. She then told the driver to go and the taxi started running.

She covered her face, embarrassed at what she just said, then she sighed.

"How did this happen to me"

━━━━━━━━━━━

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

376K 14.4K 33
"gojo satoru where on earth are you getting these kids from?!" ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ y/n and gojo agreed to live together for convenience and took in thre...
127K 3K 17
you're megumi's non- bloodrelated mom, and one of the people gojo satoru is closest to. Yall this doesnt entirely follow the storyline of jjk. So the...
4.4K 146 13
megumi fushiguro keeps coming to the nurses office! the school nurse helper, y/n, helps out to treat his very ...frequent fevers megumi fushiguro x f...
144K 6K 21
๐’๐‡๐„ ๐–๐€๐’ ๐€๐‹๐–๐€๐˜๐’ ๐’๐Ž ๐๐‘๐„๐“๐“๐˜ ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐”๐ โคท IN WHICH HIS STUDENTS WONDER WHY THEIR TEACHER LIKES TO GO WATCH THE SUNSET AND...