COTE: Transmigrated as Horiki...

By PrincessThrone

A college guy finds himself transmigrated as Horikita Suzune of 'Classroom Of The Elite'. Get ready for a uni... More

I became Horikita Suzune?
Hurray Butterfly Effect!
Kukuku!
Making YamaGod useful
Making a list and Revising plans
Yo
Shopping
Ryuen taking Control
Manabu got Emotional Damage

Character Introduction

2.3K 55 2
By PrincessThrone

Horikita Suzune

Academic Ability: A
Physical Ability: A+
Adaptability: C
Decision Making: A
Social Contribution: D
Overall: A-

Character Analysis: Horikita Suzune is very good in both sports and studies. She also makes quick decisions for herself, but fails in participating much in class-based decision making. While she didn't have a single friend throughout middle school, she has got a small circle by the end of Cruise Exam.

She isn't liked that much by many people because she expelled Kushida Kikyo before the end of second month of starting school.

Overall, she has a level head and silent nature.

For improvement, she needs to socialize more and try to get along with classmates.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 4.5K 31
An unknown guest invites the ANHS students to react to different universes that will mainly focus on our protagonist Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. Will they l...
12K 493 9
Don't know what to put here. All I can say it's a COTE fic by me, so... Expect it to be trash? I guess? Idk. Read more if ya wanna find out. It's a S...
26.8K 581 16
Continuation: End of Season 2 Classroom Of The Elite (Anime) Altered version of the ending and more focus on the development of Kiyotaka and Arisu Wi...
2.6K 169 9
~ Classroom of the Elite X Persona 5 ~ Several months after escaping from his life spent in the white room, the 'Masterpiece' Ayanokouji Kiyotaka now...