๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘ณ ๐‘ฎ๐‘ถ๐‘ซ ๐‘ถ๐‘ญ ๐‘ฑ๐‘ผ๐‘ฑ๐‘ผ...

By raphella_official

"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’“๐’๐’–๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’๐’–๐’• ๐‘ฏ๐’†๐’‚๐’—๐’†๐’๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘ฌ๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’‰, ๐‘ฐ ๐’‚๐’๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‚๐’Ž ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฏ๐’๐’๐’๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’… ๐‘ถ๐’๐’†." ... More

๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ/๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ | ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐‚๐ซ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž
๐Ÿ | ๐†๐ž๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ฎ๐ ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฎ'๐ฌ ๐†๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ƒ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐Ÿ‘ | ๐Ž๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐‹๐ž๐Ÿ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐†๐จ๐ฃ๐จ
๐Ÿ’ | ๐๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐Œ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ, ๐Ž๐ค๐ค๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐˜๐ฎ๐ญ๐š
๐Ÿ“ | ๐†๐จ๐ฃ๐จ'๐ฌ ๐’๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ ๐ƒ๐ž๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
๐Ÿ” | ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ-๐‚๐ซ๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ• | ๐”๐ง๐ฅ๐จ๐œ๐ค ๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐Œ๐ž
๐Ÿ— | ๐ƒ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก & ๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ | ๐’๐ฎ๐ค๐ฎ๐ง๐š, ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ!
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | ๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ ๐ž ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐š๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐Œ๐š๐ฃ๐จ๐ซ ๐‚๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | ๐“๐จ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐‡๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ & ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐’๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ | ๐‚๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐จ'๐ฌ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ญ ๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐’๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ | ๐ˆ ๐€๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐†๐จ๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ | ๐™๐ž๐ง'๐ข๐ง ๐๐š๐จ๐ฒ๐š ๐๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐ข๐œ๐ž?!
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” | ๐†๐จ๐จ๐๐›๐ฒ๐ž ๐†๐จ๐ฃ๐จ ๐’๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฎ & ๐‹/๐ ๐˜/๐
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• | ๐’๐ฎ๐ค๐ฎ๐ง๐š ๐…๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– | ๐‹/๐ ๐˜/๐'๐ฌ ๐‘๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ฅ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— | ๐’๐ฎ๐ค๐ฎ๐ง๐š'๐ฌ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐˜/๐
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ | ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ & ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐…๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ 

๐Ÿ– | ๐Œ๐ž๐ ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ข ๐Œ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐…๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ

3.6K 117 20
By raphella_official

3rd POV

It was the day after you had a little fun with Toji. The two of you were still sleeping as you guys had a long night. 

Toji began to move around the bed until he finally opened his eyes. The first thing he saw was your head resting on his chest with your legs tangled together. 

The two of you were completely bare with nothing but a blanket covering the two of you. 

He smiled to himself, thinking it wouldn't be so bad waking up to you every day for the rest of his life. He then gently got out of bed to get dressed and make breakfast for you. 

......

You began to move a bit as you smelt the unfamiliar scent of someone else's bed. You then jolted up from the bed. 

You soon relaxed when you realized it was Toji's bed. You then wondered why you were here until it came to you... you had sex with Toji

You wondered how you were supposed to face Toji and especially Megumi who idolized you. 

"Y/N, you're awake," It was Toji who had a tray of food. "Let's eat before the food gets cold." 

He got on the bed and put the tray on the bed, "Good morning, Toji. You really didn't hold anything back yesterday, my insides still hurt-" 

Both yours and Toji's eyes widen simultaneously, "Y/N, your powers..." 

"It's fine. I can use my healing ability after I eat," You laughed nervously causing Toji to worry. 

"Here, I'll feed you," Toji held the food in front of your mouth. You then happily accepted, munching on the food. 

You decided to also feed him, "Say ahh." 

This caused him to blush, "Hey, stop treating me like a child!" You, however, didn't listen to him, but kept holding the food in front of him, "Fine..." 

 When he accepted the food you smiled, "Now, look who's a good boy~ Being so obedient~" 

Your teasing caused Toji to blush, "Don't treat me like a dog or you'll seriously regret it." 

"What are you going to do?" You continued teasing making Toji roll his eyes before tickling you. "Ahh! Wait, that tickles!" 

"That's the whole point~" 

*DING*

It was the sound of the doorbell ringing, "I'll get the door, Y/N. You stay here." Toji then got up from the bed and went outside to unlock the door, "Hello?" 

For a split second both Fusiguros had their eyes widen, "Isn't this L/N Y/N's home?" 

"Yes, it is. How did you get here?" 

"A teacher of mine informed me where Y/N lived today because she wasn't picking up her phone." 

"Alright, you can come in. I'll get Y/N," Toji then opened the door for his son to come in. "You can sit on the couch. I'll quickly get her." 

Toji then walked to your room to grab some clothes before going back to his room, "Toji, what took you so long? Who's here by the way?" 

"Quick, you got to get dressed," Without questioning why, you started dressing yourself with the help of Toji. 

"What's wrong? You look like you saw a ghost." 

Toji then grabbed both of your shoulders while looking at you seriously, "Listen, Y/N. Megumi is here. My son is here." 

Your eyes automatically widened, "What do you mean? How did he get here?" 

"Apparently, that Six Eyes freak told him where you lived." 

"But why would he need to come to see me?" 

"I don't know, but I think he wants you to go somewhere with him. Maybe to catch curses?" 

"I see, I see. Do you think he recognized you?" 

"I don't know, but he looked as surprised when he saw me opening the door." 

"Let's go outside and see if he caught onto anything," You two then stepped outside the room to go to the living room where Megumi was patiently waiting, "Megumi is there something you need?" 

"Yeah, but is it okay if he hears it?" 

You carefully assessed your current situation. Telling Megumi he could hear it would make it obvious he has some business with Jujutsu. But, also telling Megumi the opposite will make him very suspicious because he doesn't have any cursed energy. 

"It's fine, he can hear it." 

"Okay then, I was actually hoping you'd come with me to get one of Sukuna's fingers." 

"Yeah, sure. Are you heading there right now?" 

"Yep, are you ready to go?" Megumi asked. 

"I just need about 10 minutes Megumi." 

"Alright, I'll wait here. Is that fine with you two?" This question made both of us nod. "But, who are you?" 

"..." 

"My name is Toji. I live with Y/N, that's why you saw me opening the door earlier." 

You both can tell Megumi thought it was a bit suspicious, but decided not to question it, "You look like me. Are you also part of the Zen'in clan?" 

You gulped and looked at Toji, "Yes, I am." 

"I see, okay." 

This wasn't going to be good. 

......

You guys had a little fight with curses and that eventually led to Itadori Yuji eating Sukuna's fingers. 

Sukuna started laughing like a maniac, "Ah, I knew it! Light feels best in the flesh!" He then ripped Itadori's shirt, "A cursed spirit's flesh is no fun. Where are the people? The women?! What a wonderful era to be in. Women and children are crawling everywhere like maggots. Marvellous! It'll be a massacre!" Sukuna then turned around to look at you, "Who are you? Why don't you have any cursed energy? You don't seem to have Heavenly Restriction."

By now his face was right in front of yours, "I don't have either, that's why." 

Sukuna's face grew with confusion until he started laughing again, "You have Blessed Technique, don't you?" 

"Y/N!" Megumi yelled for your safety. You just shook your head, telling him not to interfere. Megumi was a little reluctant but did what you asked of him.

Now it was your turn to be confused. How did he know about that when in history it never occurred before, "Yeah, I do." 

Sukuna was about to say something when Itadori began to take over his body, "What do you think you're doing with my body? Give it back." 

"How are you able to move?" 

"I mean, it's my body." 

"Don't move. You're no longer human. Under Jujutsu regulations, Itadori Yuji, I will exorcise you as a curse!" Megumi yelled. 

"Hold up, I'm just fine! Besides, you and I are both pretty beat up. Let's get to a hospital." 

Megumi looked at you, asking what his next step should be, "It's fine, Megumi. It really is Itadori here." 

Just then Gojo arrived, "What's the situation?" 

"Gojo-sensei?! Why are you here?" 

"Hey, I wasn't planning on showing up, but man, you're roughed up! I'm gonna show this to all the second-years. C'mon, look this way." Gojo then proceeded to take multiple photos of Megumi. "The higher-ups wouldn't shut up with a special-grade cursed object gone missing. So I stopped by while I was out for some sightseeing. So, did you two find it?" 

"Um, sorry, but I ate it." 

Gojo then turned to look at you to see if it was true which you nodded, "Damn, it really did combine with you. How amusing. Is anything off with your body?" 

"No." 

"Can you swap out with Sukuna?" 

"Sukuna?" 

"The curse you ate." 

"Oh yeah, I think I can do that."

"Then give us ten seconds. Take control again after ten seconds." 

"But..." 

"Don't worry, I'm the strongest. Plus, if anything goes wrong the other strongest is also here. Megumi, hold on to this," Gojo threw something to Megumi.

"What is it?" 

"Kikufuku from Kikusuian. It's Sendai's specialty, and it's super good. I recommend the zunda and cream flavour," Both you and Megumi thought he was crazy for buying souvenirs when people were out here dying. 

"It's not a souvenir. I'm going to eat it on the bullet train home," Megumi then yelled to Gojo that Sukuna was behind him. Sukuna, however, had his back used as a chair for Gojo when he tried attacking him. As Sukuna tried attacking Gojo again and failed, "My student and Y/N are watching, so I'm gonna show off a little." 

Gojo then grabbed his arm while elbowing him. Sukuna was thrown back a little before getting punched by Gojo, "Oh, for crying out loud. You jujutsu sorcerers are always a pain in the ass, no matter what the era!" Sukuna then quickly punched what he thought was Gojo causing major damage to the building, "Though that doesn't mean much to me." 

Sukuna's eyes widened when he realized Gojo was still standing without a single damage on him, "Seven. Eight. Nine. About time." Itadori managed to control Sukuna once again, "Colour me impressed. You really can control it." 

"He's kind of annoying, though. I can hear his voice." 

"It's a miracle that's all he's doing," Gojo walked up to him causing him to lose consciousness. 

"Satoru, what are you planning to do with him now?" You asked. 

"If he isn't possessed by Sukuna when he wakes up, he might have potential as a vessel. Okay, here's a question for you two. What should we do with him?" 

"Even if he is a vessel, jujutsu regulation demands Itadori be executed. However... I don't want to let him die." 

"A personal opinion?" 

"Yes, it's a personal opinion. Please do something about it." 

"Then what about you, Y/N?" 

"I agree with Megumi. I think the reason why I had a dream about something big happening when Megumi became a first year is because of Itadori Yuji. This may not be the single reason why, but I'm sure it's one of them. After all, that is why I decided to wait before becoming an actual student here so I can help my classmates." 

This statement caused Gojo to smile before walking up to you to ruffle your hair, "Now it's a request from my precious students. Leave it to me!" 

.

.

.

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.6K 1K 49
ใ€Œ"๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘’๐‘‘?"ใ€ You are twenty-one years old in this story, you WILL be surrounded & this...
628K 27.5K 36
"แดกสœแด€แด›แด‡แด แด‡ส€ สœแด€แด˜แด˜แด‡ษดs แด›แด แดœs, สแดแดœ แด˜ส€แดแดษชsแด‡ แด›แด sแด›แด€ส ส™แด‡sษชแด…แด‡ แดแด‡ ษดแด แดแด€แด›แด›แด‡ส€ แดกสœแด€แด›, ส€ษชษขสœแด› ส/ษด?" "ษช แด˜ส€แดแดษชsแด‡! แด€า“แด›แด‡ส€ แด€สŸสŸ, ษชแด แดษดสŸส แด€สŸษชแด แด‡ ส™แด‡แด„แด€แดœsแด‡ แดา“ สแดแดœ!" "สแด‡แด€สœ..." โžชแด›...
1.3M 93.1K 73
โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ "๐—š๐—˜๐—š๐—˜ ๐—›๐—”๐—ฆ ๐—›๐—˜๐—”๐—ฅ๐—— ๐— ๐—ฌ ๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—”๐—ฌ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฆ!" ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ #๐Ÿญ ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„...
211K 3.1K 40
๐—” ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€๐˜, ๐—ณ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ณ๐—ณ... ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ป...