The General's Ice Fairy - Jin...

By AnotherCupOfGreenTea

The story is placed in a world where Jing Yuan, a general of the Alliance, known for his calm, wise attitude... More

0.0
1. Almost There
2. Can I call you Mum?
3. I'm Home
4. Time to meet your Husband, my Lady
5. The Audience
6. You're under my watch.
7. Let them come for my Head
8. Xiao
9. A Nostalgic View
10. Intruder
11. Defense
12. Kidnapping
13. A Mother's Strenght
14. A Mother's Wish
15. Let's go Home
16. I might have a soft Spot for You
17. Shall I show you the City
18. I Want to do a Test
19. Fox
20. Do not Touch what's not Yours
21. Dancing With the Snow
23. I don't want to Leave You
24. She's going to be...
25. Light up the Lantern
26. It's Us...
27. Secrets
28. Danger
29. The Battle
30. Execution
31. Do not Hate me, Fen
32. Welcome back, Fen Yuan
33. For all Eternity
34. Under the Sea of Stars
35. Eye of the Storm
36. Betray me, Betray Luofu.
37. Hue

22. Sometimes they Come Back

306 19 1
By AnotherCupOfGreenTea

Those words made me tremble in his arms.

He was simply embracing me, holding me like he didn't want to let go anymore. I did fear he was just drunk from the soju.

"W-what did you say?" I asked as I pushed him a little bit, to look at him in the eyes. I couldn't even think to stand up, my legs were literally paralysed by the anxiety I felt rolling inside as soon as he pronounced those words.

He looked at me in the eyes and smiled gently "Bai Hu, I must apologise for being straighforward, but you're definitely even more stunning when you blush like this"

He called me by... that name.

I blushed even hard, feeling the anxiety leaving my body "It's because you kissed me! How am I supposed to stay calm!" I exclaimed as he was laughing at my reaction.

"I kissed you because you said I could" he said as he laid his back against the oak log, while his hands were playing with some of my hair strands.

"Heh? I didn't say anything" I said as I laid my hands on his chest, that made me opening up my eyes embarassed. Why was I still on him, good Lords help me.

He laid his hands on mine to keep them on his chest and smirked as he forced me to keep my face down in front of his "But you didn't move" he tilted his head to a side to move a bit his silver hair to have full view of my visage "Don't make me look like I used the situation only for my advantage"

I closed my eyes, and focus for a moment on my heartbeat, trying to chill out since the situation was giving me butterflies and definitely not logical thoughts.

I sighed and looked at him "Why did you say you missed me?"

He literally was keeping his smile like he was the happiest man in that moment. It was such a pure smile that was would have made me melt on spot.

But I couldn't kept myself on his body, that was so shameful.

I was literally hitting myself mentally while he looked totally happy in his world full of rainbows and flowers.

"I gave voice to my thoughts I guess" he said, making me tilting my head to a side confused from his answers.

"Okay..." I winced for a moment as his hand was caressing my cheek gently "Uhm... why did you want to kiss me?" I asked and he laughed for a moment, making me stare at him with a grumpy gaze

"Asking these questions in an open space like this..." he sighed "Have you ever been to a court or manor like this?" he asked like he was scolding me and I looked for a moment lost "Lean more, I want to make sure no one and nothing hears my reply"

I leant more and he touched my ear, making me blush even more of the closure 

"Because I think I am quite fond of you lately" 

I looked at him and he had his innocent smile, knowing he was probably making my body tremble. He then looked more into my eyes and got worried "For a moment I saw your eyes teary... Did I hurt you that much for the Rin's matter?" he asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"N-no I..." He looked at me and I sighed "C-can we please stand up?" I asked embarassed and he laughed a little bit 

"How lovely" he commented and I gnashed my teeth trying to get back to myself as I was feeling totally submitted to his voice.

"Stop it!" I felt like I could breath again as I got away from his grasp... I looked at him being still quite comfortable laying his back towards the tree as he was enjoying the moment at best "You... You should go back to the banquet already"

"Hah... The banquet" he said like he just did remember. I turned towards him and crossed my arms "What? I'd like to stay here a bit more" he looked at the sky and closed his eyes after some time "It's a rare moment where my heart feels at ease, I want to enjoy every possible fragment of time I can own"

"The Master of the Manor must keep his presence where it's required" I said and he looked at me with a smirk.

"How heartless, lady Bai Hu" he stand up to walk and stop in front of me as I was keeping my eyes locked on him "Why do you remind me my duty when for once I did let my heart decide where my presence is required?"

God I forgot how he can be seriously dangerous to my self control when he can be so elegant and alluring  at the same time.

"This makes no sense" I told myself trying to give it an end

"MASTER YUAN! We want to do last toast!" I could hear Rin's voice and I got startled.

Jing took that moment to embrace me from behind as he touched my neck with his cheeks "See? If we were still under the oak tree embracing, we could have stayed more unseen" he said and I looked at him who was keeping an amused smile, probably from my embarassed reaction.

"You fox, get away, I will go to sleep. And tomorrow I take the day off" I said pushing his arms away to free from his grab.

He looked for a moment confused "Why?"

"Because there's no way I will serve that child, she's literally Keira's progenie I am telling you" I replied making him laugh.

"You're back to me"

I looked at him confused "Didn't you ask yourself why in the late afternoon you weren't in Rin's room preparing her for the banquet? Keira appointed a new maid as I requested" he said with an obvious tone.

"Oh... I am back to be your personal maid" I looked at him and he was keeping an innocent smile, making me even more in awe "Still, I request time off"

"Huh? Wait Bai Hu!" he tried to reach me but Rin's voice got even closer, making me run to the other side. I turned one last time seeing Jing and I did mouth to stay there.

***

Jing sighed and in a few moment he was assaulted by Rin

"Master Yuan! I did fear you were drunk and needed assistance" Rin held his arm and he looked lost in his thoughts for a moment.

"Hm" He smiled gently as he laid his hand on her arms wrapped around his arm "You shouldn't go around the manor alone. A lady must always be escorted"

"That's why I found you, Master" she smiled showing off a cute side, that made him have for a moment a nervous tick to his lip.

"Eh, lady Rin you shouldn't be this straight forward towards any man" He sighed as the girl looked at him confused "Tomorrow you will come back home safe I wis..."

"But Master Yuan!" Rin held his arm, making him surprised "Please, accept me in the court"

"What?" he asked confused between soju, Bai Hu, Bai Hu's dance, Bai Hu's hands, Bai Hu's lips, Bai Hu's eyes... He touched his own front for a moment as his cheeks became red "Damn it" he whispered to himself

"I want to be with you Master Yuan" Jing looked at Rin "Accept me as concubine"

"You and my son have seven years of difference" Jing said with smile that looked like he didn't want to be too harsh and Rin tilted her head to a side

"Since when does this matter?" she asked with a flirty smile "In a court it's important to have healthy and young women..."

"Jing!" Jing smiled widely when he saw Luocha and Yanqing running towards them "What... the hell?"

"Father... Were you seriously having a moment of privacy with that thing?" Yanqing asked pointing at Rin who looked for a moment mad as hell.

"Oh my friend, I see you must have a big emergency if you're running to me with my son" Jing took the opportunity to make Rin get some distance, as he stepped forward Luocha, who was for a moment touched 

"Jing being so friendly, I am definitely a loved general" he said with a provocative gaze towards Rin, while Yanqing was looking at the blonde man with an apathetic stare.

"So why are you here?" Jing asked with an innocent smile and Luocha did imitate it too

"Actually nothing too bad, the generals enjoyed a lot the wine... maybe too much, they're dancing and rolling on the floor under Xiao's calm music, I guess we should give a last toast and put them back to their rooms" 

Jing wanted to die.

"How... Luocha, you should have checked better on them" 

"I am not the Master of House" he said with an angelic smile, making him looking at him annoyed.

Yanqing sighed "Well it was surely fun seeing that" he laughed but then noticed Jing's serious stare "I mean..." he coughed "What an irresponsability show"

Jing sighed "Let's get a move"

Luocha looked at him and Jing didn't move for a moment. Luocha's eyes were serious as the two were somehow reading each other's mind.

"Yanqing, take lady Rin to the banquet, I must speak with Luocha"

Yanqing wanted to die in that moment

"What?!" he exclaimed

"Indeed... WHAT?!" Rin exclaimed and Jing looked at the two of them

"Yanqing, try to make some order, you're the young master of the house anyway, we will follow in some minutes, just move, now." he said with serious tone, making Yanqing sigh and look at the girl.

"Come." he said without even offering his hand to Lady Rin

Once they were only two, Luocha looked at him and smiled.

"So the test worked well seems" 

Jing looked at Luocha "It was all your plan... Should have expected it"

Luocha smiled "Indeed, my friend" he looked like a devil in that moment "After all we both know we do everything we can to mantain order and to have nothing slipping under our sight"

Jing nodded and crossed his arms "I shall take it as I don't need to say anything, you already knew"

"I didn't" he smiled innocently "But I had to do these tests to be sure. A good medic after all doesn't give diagnosis without any analysis, no?"

Jing smiled "It's still too risky"

"Haah, that for sure..." they both looked at each others and then around themselves

"Later" they said at the same time. Thing that made Luocha laughing and Jing sighing.

Once they got back to the banquet room, Jing wanted to die again as he saw and heard so much chaos in it.

"Now I understand why Bai Hu told me those words... I left for some minutes and this happened" he muttered to himself.

"You two were together for more than some minutes" 

Jing froze on spot as he noticed Hue's flaming eyes on him. He smiled gently and Hue tilted his head to a side.

"I see you're still here" Jing said and Hue had a challenging smile on

"What are you trying to do" he asked "I can clearly see her traces on your face"

"Could you refrain from saying these things" Jing said as he kept an angelic smile

"My lady" Hue for a moment talked to himself "How can you like this mere mortal, I wonder" he looked sad and lost in his thoughts under Jing's neutral stare "You shall perish in the worst possible way a mere mortal can die if you do anything bad to her" Hue had a sadistic smile on.

Jing coughed hard and noticed Hue showing off a death stare "I am going to check on her now, enjoy while it lasts"

"Sounds like a death threat" Jing looked suspicious and Hue smiled evilly, making him smile innocently "Nevermind, it is"

Hue walked towards the door, but he suddendly opened up his eyes. Jing noticed him running towards one of the doors on the other side of the room that would lead to the inner side of the manor.

Jing was confused but he noticed Yanqing running and standing next to him as he was staring at the door.

"Father"

Jing looked at Yanqing and as soon as he heard the door opening, he looked and opened up his own eyes.

"Seems like we almost lost our chance to partecipate to the party"

Everyone looked surprised as their eyes laid on an old man with long white hair and a black hanfu on. His purple eyes were locked on Jing's eyes. Behind the old man there were different young men with a sorta of simple white and blue hanfu. Around their waist they had a thick ribbon and everyone had an earring with a pendant with inside a symbol Jing knew it too well.

"The Baixue clan" Jing whispered as he noticed the old man getting in along with the soulmasters of the clan as guards.

"Jing Yuan, it has been a long time" the old man said to then look at Yanqing and smile "My daughter's son, I am so glad to see you grew up stronger"

"Grandfather" Yanqing looked troubled because he knew how the Baixue Clan did hate Jing. Seeing them at the banquet was clearly killing it.

"Why is the Baixue giving us their presence this day?" Jing asked with a smirk, trying to keep himself in composure

The old man walked till the stand of the wine where some generals were still laughing. Once he reached the stand, he poured some wine for himself under the stare of all the guests who were silent. They clearly noticed the tension.

"Hey that was mine!" a drunk general tried to approach him, but in that moment the purple eyes of the old man locked fiercely at the general, who opened up his own eyes as he noticed five swords pointing at him. The summon was so fast that nobody noticed it.

"Enough" Jing said like an echo "I do not wish to see blood in this audience room. If you're here it means you have something urgent" he looked at the guests "The banquet is officially disbanded, please, you may take your leave" he looked at his son "Even you Yanqing, I must take care of this"

Once everyone was out, Jing did remain in the room with the soulmasters of the clan that were standing in silence as their master was enjoying the wine.

"So, can you know tell me why are you here, Haru?" he asked and the old man looked at him with fierce eyes "Still mad because I didn't give you the ashes of your daughter?"

The old man laughed a little under Jing's surprised stare "Why would I want the ashes of someone who clearly wanted to suicide?" he looked at the glass he had in his hands "She paid the price of marrying someone who isn't an ice soulmaster like her, but a mere human with a blessing Lord's know how he got it... Demon" he called him out making Jing gnashing his teeth.

"Then why are you here?"

"Yanqing grew stronger, his soul energy is definitely getting better" he spoke, making Jing even more annoyed as he was just leading the conversation himself without replying to his questions.

"I thought indeed I should have waited more time before getting Yanqing back to its clan since it's where he should learn the path of soulmastery and also to stay away from who killed his mother"

"I didn't kill Fen." Jing was serious and his eyes did glow as in the room you could feel a bad tension "And Yanqing belongs to Luofu, Fen didn't want him to live the same life as hers in the clan"

"You mean safe?"

"I mean in captivity."

"I loved my daughter" he looked at Jing "Don't you dare, Head General. The only reason why I do not cut your head right now is because you're the father of Yanqing and you have still that little respect because my daughter gave up her life for you... But don't think I will ever forgive you." 

"I wasn't even dreaming of that."

"Good" Haru sighed "I thought with the death of Fen, I could lure easily Yanqing by giving him the offer to learn our secret techniques as it's part of his blood" he laid the glass of wine on the table "But seems you have stolen another of the Baixue children"

Jing's eyes opened up as the old man smiled "You thought we wouldn't know? You sent that medic to our clan to investigate about the techniques... And we heard stories of an ice soulmaster in Luofu"

Jing looked around and then he froze on spot "Why are you here."

"Ice soulmasters belong to the Baixue Clan. Whoever the soulmaster is, I must punish and get back home with us" he looked fierce "I am not letting you kill more of my people."

Jing looked serious "She's my personal maid, and she's not part of the Baixue Clan, she said herself"

Haru laughed "Those strings of energy do not lie" 

"Stay away from my servants" 

"Having a soulmaster as a servant.... Just how much you want the Baixue Clan to despise you?" he asked and Jing sighed 

"She wanted to be my servant. She had nowhere to go. I gave her what she needed, that's all. Working in the manor of the Head General is not as bad as you think"

"I promised that after Fen, no ice soulmaster would have lived nearby the current head General if not for political matters like now." he looked fiercely "As Head General you can't ignore the fact you promised to keep soulmasters clan under a clear alliance pact. Therefore, she's a servant, she deserves to go back to where she belongs, with her people, not with no soul energy like you demons."

"Then you shall let her decide"

"I think Kumiko is giving her the chance now to decide, but I think we both know... after all..."

Jing froze on spot as he heard that name.

"... It's not hard to decide between life and death, right?"

***

"Who the hell are you?" 

As soon as I stepped nearby the servants dormitories, there was a woman sat on a bench.

I felt paralised the moment I noticed soul energy strings.

"I was wondering who dared to use our soulmastery for useless court tricks such as dancing for a married man" 

I stepped back as soon as the shadow stand up from the bench and some rays of the moon touched the face of the woman revealing long black hair and blue eyes locked on mine "It's fun, I didn't think I would have had to fight a young woman like you considering the energy I see from you"

"Why are you here?" I asked and she looked at me as one of he sword was summoned and was flying around her. 

"My father doesn't like when ice soulmasters buzz around the head General, since it's not safe" she looked at me "You must come with me."

"Errr, no." I smiled innocently "I belong here, I am Jing Yuan's personal maid, Bai Hu"

She looked at me apathetic "Seriously... Did you get in what situation you are right now?"

"I don't understand what's the big deal. I am not part of your clan. My name is not there, therefore my home is here."

"My father allowed me to use the force, he doesn't like when people say no to his law" she said with a gentle smile as she summoned her other four swords making me feeling so bad.

Sister, how did I end up fighting against you?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 214 19
hello! this is a book i'll be making~! it's argenti x reader, and i've tried to link it to hsr lore, but most of it is fictional! in here, you will b...
928K 37.3K 37
The Divine Fox Beast, Jing Yi was thrown down from the Heaven Realm to the Mortal Realm full of wounds. Fu Yue Long, the Sixth prince was hunting in...
79.7K 3.6K 90
Y/N, a once valiant warrior, is losing himself to a malevolent curse, and Jingliu is unwavering in her determination to save him. As they grapple wit...
1.3K 25 1
Still struggling with the result of his latest break up, Blade devotes himself to housework. His roommates, Kafka and Silver Wolf , try to cheer him...