A Senka Secret

By nachaan_

Tomathy Kraken, nephew of a commoner in L'manburg Village, is entering the elite school of Blackthorne Academ... More

zero - exordium
one - a drama in the futile
two - how's it feel to be so loved, yet so alone?
three - now, now, you need to calm down
four - i took it as a taunt
five - you're keeping a dark secret
six - it's not that simple, but he won't seem to notice
seven - each of eight fingers gripping what he wrote
eight - main character syndrome
nine - you bring the sunshine where you go
ten - i am a total fucking dumbass
twelve - i'm not paranoid, i'm a realist
thirteen - his grass is the wrong shade of green

eleven - i'm sorry, it's all so predictable

158 14 5
By nachaan_

"Boss, tea?"

"Put it on my desk, please? Can't you see I'm busy?"

"Prime, you're so cranky when you're busy"

"True, can't even find time to spend with your beloved best of friends"

"Don't be dramatic"

-

It's Sunday and it was a mistake to gather his boys for a sleepover just because he met the fucking Crow Father, as everyone know as Phil Crafton, the father of the troublemaker twins. Even though it was a great idea to gossip about this little surprising fact as West specifically said, it was still annoying to see his boys acting like a bunch of children he had to babysit. Besides that, they have been disturbing his research which he can't focus on. Don't get him wrong, he loves his friends but not when they've been offering food the entire time. It wasn't even lunch yet!

"You haven't even eaten breakfast yet! You have to eat to freshen your mind for goodness sake! If you really want to find new, clear information that could help your case then you have to fucking eat" East grumbled, shoving the fellow blonde a plate full of delicious pancakes, drizzled in syrup with a cube of butter on top before East walked away to fold scattered clothes that was caused by North when he find clothes to wear. "Pompous, I tell you" East muttered

"East is right, you know?" South added. "According to Achleithner, foods with a low glycemic index number will gradually release glucose into your bloodstream, which helps minimize blood sugar swings and optimizes mental focus. In order to have better concentration and focus, you have to eat idiot"

Tommy scoffed, dropped his pen and looked at the other. "According to Achleithner; berries, nuts, leafy greens, dark chocolate and fatty fish have been shown to support brain functions. Is pancakes one of those? No"

"According to research conducted by the American Chemical Society, maple syrup could prevent Alzheimer's and was discovered that it could also extend the lifespan of patients already suffering from the disease. At least it could avoid you getting the disease. Don't you want to be a forensic scientist, pathologist whatever and a detective in the future which coincidentally needs more brain use? Then we're just preparing you for the future, so fucking eat the pancakes you dipshit"

"A-"

"According to myself, if you will continue that sentence and won't eat the pancakes I cooked for you, there's a person who's nicknamed 'East' who's going to defenestrate a certain blonde who's dubbed as the boss" East gave the two who has been debating this past minutiae a friendly smile however, his aura doesn't seem so friendly as his eye twitch in annoyance. How the tables have turned.

"You heard that? That's the grim reaper about to get your soul if you don't eat so better start eating" And with that, South hurriedly left the vicinity, walking towards the other treehouse without forgetting to throw two bars of dark chocolate. It's for better concentration as Tommy mentioned earlier. As Tommy observed South as he slowly made his way to the other treehouse, he didn't notice East stealing his research things. That includes his notebook, pen and the generational family book that the Zephyrus willingly gave him.

"Wha- hey! What are you doing, East?"

"Getting the distractions away. Don't worry, I'll return this to you once you're done eating. Afterwards, we'll all go to the waterfall West discovered yesterday to wash ourselves since we are plainly disgusting. Now chop chop, so you can still have time to research before lunch"

"I hate this" Tommy mumbled, feeding himself a piece of pancake. East left, leaving him alone in the first treehouse that was built.

To everyone's knowledge, he actually doesn't. In fact, he loves what his friends have been doing for him. Without them, he sure will be skipping meals and sleep that will also make him lose motivation and concentration so them doing this for him is a special gesture that makes him feel loved, despite how annoying it is to disturb his research time.

-

"Where's the Sergeant of Arms?" The student body mayor asked to take a seat on the office chair, his friends following suit.

"He's absent as of now, presented an excuse letter to the president due to his absence" One of the president's appointed assistant, answered in behalf of the president

"And why- pray tell - is he absent?" One of the representative asked

"Attended an important family gathering" The vice president answered this time, waving off the concern that the Sergeant of Arms is missing in their quite important meeting (every meeting is important, anyways). "It's quite understandable, really. Having a meeting on a Sunday?" Wilbur half-heartedly snided.

"Even so. He must understand the responsibilities before taking The Council Leadership Oath and before taking the Sergeant's Pledge" The Thorne's Supreme Mayor grumbled, rolling his eyes as the person, the vice president appointed assistant who was sitting in front of him, rolled his eyes, clearly amused. "Don't worry, you can scold him when he gets back. However, it's not like it was a last minute decision anyways. He presented his excuse letter on Wednesday, which was three to four days ago, to the president. Saying that he has some family business to attend to with an explanation I cannot disclose. Our beloved president confirmed it and excused him"

The school's mayor blinked, surprised to hear several phrases coming out from the assistant's mouth when normally, a grunt or a word will do for the said assistant. However, he shook it off and pouted, sulking in his seat. Why can't the Sergeant of Arms in question be off to somewhere, probably doing the opposite from what he wrote in his excuse letter, while he's here amidst the meeting, suffering? He can feel the pitied pats, coming from his close friend, the Fundraising Officer, hoping to at least somewhat comfort him.

The president looked at this situation amusingly, stifling his laugh. "Seriously, what's up with them? Are they seriously rivals as people dubbed them as or enemies based on what they displayed?" One of his assistants whispered, eyes continuously staring at the sulking and grumpy boy. The president is quite confused as well. The Sergeant of Arms and the Student Body Mayor are more so enemies than what the mayor proclaimed them to be rivals. The Sergeant is more on teasing the other while the mentioned other is the one to throw a hiss. Though, there are times where the both of them are- peaceful with each other. As in, talking without any argument happening, laughing without any snarky remarks and all that. Their platonic relationship is simply confusing.

The president coughed, "Can we start our meeting, now?"

Several responses are what he received as he smiled before getting down to business. "How's the event going? Representatives, how's things going with the government?"

"The Government already gave us the go signal with the idea and is waiting for your plan, president" One of the Supreme's Representatives replied

"That's good to hear. What about those who handle the funds for this event to happen?"

"The amount of funds needed are already safely kept in the vault with the help of the Fundraising Officer, pres, awaiting for your plan" The treasurer smiled as the fundraising officer blushed due to the sudden mention of his name as credit

The president shakes his head, fondness is what he is currently feeling. The boy, the fundraising officer to be exact, is like a brother to him and seeing him so flustered easily even with the smallest amount of things makes his heart bubbling with fondness. He doesn't quite manage to explain it but his pseudo little brother needs all the credit after what he had greatly contributed to the Council. "That's good. I will be sending you the list of expenses that the funds will be used on, once it will be approved. That will be the next task for the both of you"

"Noted!" The treasurer nodded as he wrote the reminder down in his small sized notebook. His partner for this task followed suit.

"Historian, please get a hold of the journalism team and start discussing with them for the upcoming event. Additionally, kindly forward an arrangement through email towards the press and the town's government" The president ordered, "Secretary, consult the Blackthorne's Government officials about the upcoming press conference. Basically, this is to finally announce the event and hopefully, to grace the school and its headmaster with reputation, after the new low profile kid joins. I will talk to you further about this and will send you the details later"

"Yes, mister president!" The Supreme Historian grinned, the president can't help but notice the sneaking glances and sweet smiles between the Historian and the Secretary as well as the intertwined hands. He fondly rolled his eyes as his best friend, one of his appointed assistants smirked at them. These three, really.

"Hm, what else? Oh, yes! Council's Mayor and Vice Mayor? You both will be in charge of the preparation for this upcoming event. Frankly the decorations, invitations, announcements and such" Both of them excitedly nodded, the president smiled in satisfaction.

"Since I'll be a bit busy in the meantime to get in touch with the headmaster, hopefully he'll be coordinated even with his busy schedule, the vice president will be temporarily in charge of everything. You will be seeing me from time to time but I will be passing everything to the vice pres for the meantime. So, please consult and ask him the necessary information if needed. I will be talking with you for the details as well, vice pres. '' The other nodded, leaning forward with a curious expression as his twin pushed his glasses back, fingers typing frantically on the keyboard of his expensive laptop.

"I think that will be it for today, any questions or clarification before I'll end this meeting?" The president officially opened the meeting for questions as one of the representatives raised her hand. "Pres, I want to clarify if this event will happen two weeks from now?"

"Yes. It is a tight schedule but I'm sure we can pull this through" The president sighed, leaning further to the back of his seat. "Yes? Vice Mayor?"

"Everyone here has a task to do, except the Sergeant? May I ask what he will be doing? Or he doesn't have anything to do?"

"He will be doing something, I assure you. In fact, his role is quite important and he knows this as I already explained this to him a week ago. He will be joining each one of you, especially in preparations, to see if there has been any progress and will be reporting back to the vice president. He will be the one who'll create the rules for the activities we have been planning, as the Sergeant of Arms. I will also be communicating with him together with the vice president" The president answered to which the vice mayor nodded, slowly as if he's been taking the answer into accord. "Are there any more questions or clarifications?"

The room falls into silence as most of them shake their heads. The president finally stood up from his seat and nodded, "then this meeting is adjourned. Thank you for coming"

-

"How's the meeting?" Punz, the school's resident gossip goer, asked, taking the time to look up from his- or rather, Dream's gaming setup. The Council's President's gang is complete, staying in his dormitory room. Dream's dormitory room is huge and so does any other Supreme and Sovereigns' members. After all, they are sharing the dormitory space in a building floor reserved for them. "productive, as always"

The dirty blonde raised a brow, switching gazes at the shorter brunette beside him and sending him a curious hum. George, catching the unspoken question, elaborated. "He'll be going to talk with our dearest headmaster for the upcoming school event and you know our headmaster. Him, his attitude and his manipulative tendencies"

"I feel like that's also not it, George. Look at your boyfriend, he's sprawled on the bed with a stressed frown!" The Blackthorne's very own Guardian Fairy, Hannah Pixie Roxe, fussed. While Supreme Representative Niki Merling Nichachu is the Academia's Princess and while Faculty Intern Caroline Puffy is dubbed as the Captain due to being an articulate speaker and her innovative personality, Hannah follows closely behind. Her great relationship with nature and an open flower lover gives her the role of being the Fairy of Thornes. She's kind, cheerful, supportive, friendly, all the traits that you would find in a fairy movie for kids. She's the Nicnevin in Blackthorne, the mother fairy because of her motherly personality to her friend group. But despite all, she would put all her morality aside for safety, just like Hecate who's capable of good and evil. Not to mention, one of her favorite flowers is Thistle. Defines the power of destruction and is said to be associated with the dark fairy queen, Nicnevin.

She is, after all, close friends with Wastakenn and has connections with everyone.

It was George's turn to frown, sitting on the bed and gently leading Dream's head on his lap while he made himself comfortable, stroking Dream's bronde hair. Their close friend, Sapnap, affectionately rolled his eyes with a soft grin plastered on his face as he settled on the couch just beside the bed with his two darling boyfriends. They were met with silence after the commotion before it was short lived when Dream tilted his head to a better angle and asked a question to the gossip goer, "How's the thing with the new kid?"

The gossip goer replied with a shrug, "He doesn't seem to be suspicious. An annoying kid, definitely. Goes buddy-buddy with Wilbur and his twin. Actually, I think both of them got attached to the new kid instead of watching him closely. Also, he's good friends with the Cricket Crew. His chaoticness seems to fit the little squad perfectly"

"Cricket Crew?"

"Yeah? Underscore, Beloved, Phlox, Cyberonix, Welsh, Badlinu? Second youngster group that has the reputation of having troublemaker kids. However, in contrast with the Business Bay, they always found themselves in detention. I tell you, why does the Supreme, no offense, have trouble making members?" Punz scoffed before leaning further back on his seat, hands behind his head as his lower limbs were crossed.

"How do you even know so much about them?" Karl mumbled as he pulled Quackity further for a cuddle. Their third, Sapnap, just shakes his head in an amused manner. "Honestly, I won't be surprised if he knows every cliques- that seems a bit stereotypical and cliché in my point of view - this ridiculous school has"

The dirty blonde just shrugged. Lucian Punz Ohpi or Punz is the school's gossip goer and enjoyer. However, the reason as to why he's proclaimed as that is far more deep and less than comedic. In contrast with Delancy Schnack and her friend group who loves to spread rumors after a single word about a specific topic has been out and instead of spreading realistic lies if that's even possible, Punz is the more, well, sinister one if that's the right term. He has connections with every single one of this institution and would love to bargain anything for information. Want some test answers for Professor Nook's long exam? Or another needed information you need? Or a favor? Give him his wanted information first and he can exactly give you what you want. He keeps this on the down low, nevertheless that the students know this fact, he still doesn't want this fact to spread in the faculty (despite the Diamond couple knowing).

"Obviously! He knows everything! Explains why he has every dirt he needs for blackmail" All except for Wastakenn that is. It's nearly impossible to find dirt that could tarnish the president's name. Not that he doesn't want to try that is. Punz knows his limit. "Don't even get me started if Punz, Hannah and that Phlox kid teams up" George rolled his eyes. "Sapnap, too"

"What's wrong with us?" Sapnap exclaimed and childishly pouted

"Remember last year's parkour tournament with a dash of duel? You won't even team up with us just to be with them"

"And who won? Us" Hannah boasted

"They're basically my adopted siblings, at this point" Sapnap commented, shaking his head while he laughed off, "Hannah as the eldest. Punz and I are the middle and Grayson as the spoiled youngest"

"Ew, don't associate me with you guys" Punz grimaced

"C'mon Punz! You secretly love us! Especially Purpled!" Hannah teased as the others laugh with the current happenings

"Why do you seem so obsessed with Kraken, anyways?" Quackity suddenly murmured, interrupting the humurous and soft moment. Every member within the room turned silent. From a very light atmosphere to a more- solemn and serious one. It was seriously a turn.

"More so, hate him?" Hannah added, scrunching her nose up and crossing her arms, speculating.

Dream sat up, his back leaning on George's touch. His face seems to doubt if he should really share this valuable piece of information but decided to share the outline, anyways. Besides, his friends won't dare to betray him and he can make sure of that. "The headmaster wants him, for some reason. He instructed me to keep an eye out. Not sure why"

"Do you hate him?" Karl softly asked, did not mean any negative intentions to which Dream knew. "No, no, I don't. I know he's good despite his daring and boisterous personality. From what Ranboo told me, he's intelligent and systematic. Qualities that he would win the crowd over if he'll ever run for Supremes once our term ended"

"I can hear the 'but' at the end" George whispered under his breath

"But- but, if the headmaster wanted me to keep an eye out then probably, there's something going on, right? He was the one who approved Kraken's application first. Who- who looked for his application specifically and approved it right away rather than going through other dozens applicants who have what it takes to be Blackthorne's scholar, by the way. Isn't it a bit- suspicious?" Dream spouted, moving his hands as he expressed his mind out as his friends listened closely.

"Yeah, that's a bit suspicious" Punz finally comments after brief silence

"And guess what? Others who I specifically asked to look over the new student seem to get attached so easily. Ranboo, Tubbo, Purpled-" Dream lists down, "Wilbur, Techno, Jack despite his playful banter with Tommy, hell even the Timedeo and the Sovereigns!"

"It seems like your awfully jealous" Karl snicker

"I'm not" Dream heave

"Maybe you just need to be open minded, you know? Look over him while being friends with him? That's simple" Hannah shrugged, "Like- he won't trust you if you're being hostile with the target"

"That's what Techno said" Dream groaned before burying himself to George's tight but comfortable embrace

"In my humble opinion, Tommy doesn't seem so you know? Dangerous like what you implied? I know there's a bit of chaos in his blood but he can't kill a person for fucks sake! I doubt he even knows how to blackmail that good like Punz does and his status as commoner would be a disadvantage if he ever does attempt to do so. People don't take him seriously because of his status" Hannah suggested to ease the other's nerve, while shrugging lightheartedly

"Hannah, did you forget our rule number one during duels and tournaments? Never underestimate the opponent" Sapnap reminded the female with a grin as the fairy smacked him with a pillow

"Just lay it off for the meantime, Dre. Exams are starting and you'll be even more stressed when the planned event is coming up"

"I gave the event task to Wilbur for the meantime. I need the time to handle with the headmaster first and the Supremes knows this'' Dream sighed

"Still. Exams are getting harder, you know?" Quackity said

"Yeah, thanks guys" Dream sighed heavily before checking his phone due to the sudden vibration, indicating that he has a new notification. "What's up?"

"Ugh, some meeting with my club I have to attend" Dream rolled his eyes as he got up to get himself changed with the clothes he has on since earlier.

"Which club now?" Quackity snigger as he watched Dream stomping his way to the bathroom

"Vector Axis" They heard the echo of Dream's voice, courtesy of a resonating bathroom. Vector Axis, a mathematical club here in Blackthorne Academia. It's a boring club to many, including Dream but hey, being the Chairman of Vector Axis, a mathematical club in a prestigious school is good for his resume.

"Oh that? Ugh, good luck" Sapnap commented

"Gee, thanks"

-

"Are we almost there?" South whined for the umpteenth time this car ride has. The group is about to go home, home as in the Blackthorne Academia, lo and behold. The clock is about to hit five and they're almost there but North swears if he hears South whining one more time, he will turn the car over that will not only delay their arrival to the institution, but will wake East from his sleep, will disrupt Rose of the Wind from his investigation and will allow West from murdering South anytime soon. "South, for fucks sake, be quiet and yes, we're almost there" North grumbled

As South was about to add a word or two, West thankfully cut in the conversation in time before a quarrel broke out, for the fourth time. "Let's have a deal" West began as he turned himself over to the right, "Our dearest driver will offer you the aux, and you will, in turn, be quiet for the rest of the ride"

"I think that's even a bad idea, West," East said before returning back to his nap. How could he do that, you may ask? Neither of them doesn't know either.

"Excuse me! I have good music taste! The best in fact!" South huffed, "But yes, I agree with the deal now give me the aux!" He leaned over further, causing a movement from napping East, from driving North and from cranky Tommy as he grabbed the short-length wire aux and plugged his phone in. West, who's in a tight position because of their situation yelled, "Fucking- Do it faster you idiot! I can barely breathe here!"

"Oh don't be dramatic, sweetheart" South rolled his eyes as he played the first song in his playlist. Helium by Glass Animals started playing.

"Now that's a vibe" Tommy commented as he flipped a page from the family book he got from the Zephyrus Phillip Crafton with free of charge, believe it or not. South shot East a victorious smirk, despite him not caring as he continued his slumber, "Ha! Even Helianthus loves my music taste!"

"Shu'up" East groggily rubbed his eyes as the side of his head leaned on the car window.

"Oh my fucking Prime" With that, Tommy instantly shot up from his seat while holding a book, a notebook and a pen. "Oh my fucking Prime!"

"West?"

"That's the twentieth time for this car ride"

"Oh my fucking Prime!"

"Twenty-one, now"

"What did you find out Helianthus?" North asked, his curiosity peeking but his amusement overruled the feeling.

"So like to remember the prophecy? Where it talks about the Aries constellation thing? The last bit?"

"Yeah?"

Tommy gave the faction an excited grin, the feeling spreading towards the others who's watching him with fond looks, "Assuming it will happen when the Aries constellation takes place, it says here in the book that it's between December 8 and January 3, which is basically the Delta Arietid, right? So that means, the prophecy will take place in between those dates! It will happen in Winter!"

Tommy turns his head at the back, half of his body following the direction, meeting owlish and blinking eyes with a tilting head. North was too; however, his blank expression was covered due to him focusing on the road. Tommy restraint himself from face palming as he rolled his eyes instead, "Whatever this thing going on, will happen between December 8 and January 3"

"Oh" The rest of the faction drawled out, prolonging the short phrase. Tommy, once again, rolled his eyes and shook his head.

"Wait I'm lost with everything going on, can you translate the prophecy to what you've discovered?" South asked, hoping for clarifications.

"The first part of the prophecy-

-

"The third child borne of the one hundredth generation of Senka generation will be crowned as the heir of the Acheron legacy when a number's quotient is 2...."

-

"- is referring to Theseus Thomas Crafton. Kristin Rosaline Crafton, his mother, was an Atlas or a Senka. This generation's Crafton is the one hundredth generation of the Senka line. Theseus, the third brother after the Crafton twins, was kidnapped when he was 6 years old and would be 16 years old now. 16 years old divided by 6 years old is 2.6 and a lot of sixes but whatever. The quotient is 2, ignoring the 6.

Second line indicates that -

-

"The third child will be separated as the stars meet the morning sky...."

-

"The target got separated and guess who got separated? Theseus. When? 3:26 am. Start to meet the morning sky? Dawn. 3:26 am? It's dawn.

Lastly,-

-

"As the Aries constellation makes it way for Taurus, war shall be over"

-

"Aries constellation, when? December 8 to January 3, meeting the next zodiac, Taurus. It will happen in between December 8 to January 3" Tommy panted as he finally stopped blabbering, slouching further on his seat. "Oh my fucking Prime"

"Oh my fucking Prime indeed"

"That's the twenty-third this happen"

"How did you discover all that just for a month? Or was it two? I'm not sure but dearest, you're a genius" East, who was about to fall in his seat a moment ago was now wide awake, leaning further to compliment Tommy. The second youngest felt his cheeks flush at the compliment but then regained his composure. "And you guys, are helpless"

"Speaking of helpless-" South changed the song currently playing and instead, pressed Helpless from the Hamilton Soundtrack. The rest laughed at South's antics as they finally settled in silence, only the sound of chips opening can be heard at the back.

"Oh my fucking Prime! December is three months away!"

"Tommy" The others groaned in faint annoyance.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 45.9K 40
Meant to be yours || Technoblade x Reader series. Y/N was a twenty year old girl who is a part of the Dream Team, she was a wise builder and a trap s...
24K 927 14
What do you do when you meet a somewhat funny, cool, cute guy in school and you want to talk to them? You don't. You literally stare at them for hour...
26.7K 1.2K 21
Tommy had gotten away from Dream in the canon universe, but in another Tommy was caught and turned into a living punching bag and, kinda, an experime...
481 6 20
Bad stops dreams gang from kidnapping tommy permanently,and dream gets tired of it.so he hires skeppy to kill him at the masquerade.But things dont g...