Moondrop x Sundrop

By SefanniMaetinezB-127

(Being re-written!!! So some parts may not make sense!!!) Sun has always been told to stay inside his tower a... More

Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Not part of story, but still, Ch.13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 21
Ch.22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26

Ch. 20

852 15 13
By SefanniMaetinezB-127

Backstory
°
°
Last part 8: Umm, *random title insert*
°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°

°

°

°
°
°

Okay everyone step back I gotta open the door." Said Mark as the other listened and moved back.

The room where the mechanics worked at was big, it had two sections. The first sections is the part where someone comes in. It's like one big office where they work on blue prints and form their ideas. The second sections was a door all the way in the back of the first room.

That's where they actually built or repaired the animatronics. It had a big table in the middle for the animatronics to lay down for them to work on.

When Mark opened the second door to the second room, it reveled an animatronic laying there, peacefully. His whole body seemed, as if he was actually sleeping as it moved up and down.

They all rushed in, ignoring the worker's "hey!" Shout and stood infront of the animatronic.

They awed and admired the animatronic until a question was asked. "Umm, how come moondrop isn't here?" Asked Freddy.

"Uh, well, he has already seen Sundrop. But I had to tell him a few things"

"What few things?" Asked Roxy.

"As you know, we want to prevent moondrop from getting attached to him. So for extra precaution, we let moondrop see sundrop. But we didn't power him on though. We don't want him knowing about Moondrop."

Before the animatronics could get a word out, the worker cut them off.

"I also don't want any of you to mention moondrop. He knows he will be working with someone else. But if he begins to get very eager to find out who he is working with and begings begging you all, try to restrain yourselves from speaking about moondrop. It's okay if it slips out, but if you tell him on purpose... I will rip out your limbs, break your mouths, and take your eyes out, got it?" He glared at everyone.

They all nodded in total fear and stepped back for the worker to pass through.

"So he can't power on by himself yet because his systems are not completely finished. So let me just....." He went over to a computer and began typing a few things.

The animatronics stared at him, but their eyes left Mark when the sound of something whirring and spinning caught their attention.

They turn to the animatronic and saw Sundrop's spikes spining. None if the glamrocks dared to inspect. Monty noticed this and decided to be the ultimate sacrifice.

He got closer to Sundrop. He jumped back when the spikes abruptly stopped.

Slowly Sundrop opened his eyes. Green emerald eyes met were met with pure white ones.

"oh- uh... hey there mate" Monty said in suprise.

"Uh um hello..." Sundrop stared at the alligator. He was memorized by the shade of green and how it glowed. He looked to his side and noticed the colorful animatronics behind him

The table was moved to an angle where he wasn't laying down anymore. He looked at his arms and pushed himself slightly upwards. He tried to move him legs, and when he was about to take a step foward and off the table, his ankle twisted and he began falling.

Sundrop squealed as he saw the hard floor tiles coming closer and closer. He covered his face, expecting to feel the floor on his face.

"Whoa, easy there buddy!"

But, when he felt nothing, he removed his hands from his face and he was just, there, not falling but not fully standing either.

He looked up at the one who held him and the green alligator animatronic was holding him from falling.

The alligator's sunglasses had fallen and the rest of the animatronics stood in their positions. They too had tried rushed in to help the falling animatronic, but stopped in their tracks once Monty had caught him.

"Sundrop are you okay??" Mark went over to the two.

"I'm-I'm so sorry! I didn't meant to-! Oh gosh this is so embarrassing!!" He quickly stood up by himself and picked up the sunglasses. He gave them back to the owner and stepped back in shame.

*Well, that was one way to make a good first impression. Just start by falling and forget introductions* sundrop though, his spikes began spinning and his face glowed brightly.

"I deeply apologize! My equilibrium sensor isn't fully finished! And I'm still getting used to my body!!"

"Used to? What do you mean by that?" Chica asked.

There, Mark had an expression on his face that was the pure definition that he was about to geek out.

"Sundrop is a now a one of a kind animatronic. He has the newest of newest of tech within him! From the safest protocols to the most defensive!! He even has a stomach hatch!!"

"Kinda like yours Freddy" Roxy spoke next.

"Well, it's more like a chest hatch!" He slapped Sundrop's. Sundrop yelped at the smack and his chest hatch opened.

"Here, he can store any small sized object he wants for storage. Like a first aid kit or so many toys for kids!! Like you, he can store food and snaks here too. Cupcakes, lollipops, chips ect. We wanted him to have a stomach hatch similar to yours Freddy. But as you can see, his stomach is far too small." Mark explained as he ran his hands down the animatronics side as a demonstration.

Embarrassment consumed the animatronic at the action and he quickly closed his chest hatch. He coverd his stomach with his arms and hunched back as he was still being used for demonstration.

As if he could get any more red, his face literally started glowing. His spikes glowed orange and his cheeks red while te rest of his fave began glowing yellow.

His whole body also began glowing, with shades of gold and yellow.

"Oh my god!! And here I thought you couldn't get any brighter!! How come we can't do that?!?" Chica Whined. She really wished she could glow too.

"Its like he's blushing. You really weren't kidding when you said he had the newest tech" Roxy admired.

"Well it's not really blushing, he has heat sensors all over his body. Since you guys mainly serve for entertainment, heat sensors weren't added for you guys."

"But sundrop here will be hugging the kids, carring them, and will mainly be around them. Instead of hugging cold metal, we want them to hug something warm. So why not give him heat sensors.!"

Mark hugged the animatronic as to show them. The rest of the animatronics did the same, surrounding sundrop in an embrace for his warmth. He got even hotter than before and everyone hummed in delight at such warmth.

"You are very warm! I like it" Chica nuzzled even closer. At that point, sundrop wasn't even standing on the floor. He had been picked up by everyone.

"Umm... may I be placed down please?" He barely squeaked. He was set down with an "oh!" From everyone. In his opinion, the hug felt more like being crushed.

Eventually, everyone began introducing themselves. He was shown around the plex, the daycare, his tower, everywhere. And when opening day finally came, he was overjoyed.

°♧°
--------------------
°♧°

Sundrop had been waiting for a cuple minutes inside his tower. Earlier he had been told he was gonna be introduced, and when his name was shouted, he was going to jump out and into the ballpit.

He would be a liar, which he isn't, if he said he wasn't scared.

He fiddled with his bells, counting the minutes that passed by. He knew the children, and some parents who came to watch, were gathering up around his tower.

And then everything went silent.

°♧°
--------------------
°♧°

When Moondrop saw Sundrop from the darkness for the first time when he was actually powered on, he was amazed. He was quite incredible.he knew he shouldn't have had, but the curiosity nearly destroyed him.

He had been afraid that his corruption would kick in and make him go.... bad.

But, to his suprise, it didn't. The corruption didn't activate and he was completely fine. He watched the animatronic throughout the day the daycare had been closed. He watched him go through training and how clumsy he was.

Seriously, if he was the newest animatronic with the latest mechanism, then how was he a complete moron when it came to walking. He would fall here and there. He would trip over his own feet.

It was hysterical for him. And now, it was finally opening day. He was hoping to see the animatronic mess up his entrance. He hid himself amongst the crowd of parents.

He giggled at the though of the animatronic's failure.

He was snapped from his thoughts when everything went silent. It was time.

"Children, girls and boys! Parents, ladies and gentlemen! This will be opened you'll love, and he'll love you all!!" He and everyone else saw how a pair of doors opened slowly.

"It is the power of the sun itself in the palm of our hands!"

They could see the tip of the figure's spike as his body spun in circles with his hands in the air.

"We would now like present you a new member of our fazzy animatronic family."

T

he animatronic jumped on the railing, and stood up and spun around.

"Sundrop!!"

The animatronic halted his spining.

Moondrop saw how sundrop hunched over and leaped off the railing.

His eyes caught the moment, his protective coding kicked in and it scanned the animatronic.

Scanning...

Scanning completed

Scanned Target acquired

Dangerous. Act. Is. Being. Performed

Child is falling

Child has landed inside ballpit

Scanning for injuries...

N ø į Nj ůR ıęś. đë þəç

Injuries detected

Target is now being saved in file

Scanning surrounding....

Surroundings scan completed

Danger everywhere

Protocol conclusion....

.

.

.

Must protect child

Must keep others away from child

Everyone is dangerous

Surrounding is dangerous

Child is--

Moondrop snapped out of his trance. His eyes glitched and he stood up and walked away from the crowd without being noticed.

He rushed towards the naptime room and headed towards his own room. He closed his door and cycled air through his systems.

What. Was. That.

What he thought was controlled wasn't anymore. His corruption had scanned sundrop as a child in danger.

When he jumped off the railing, it trigger his safety protocol, which was corrupted. They activated it and he didn't have time to react as it was being done.

But this time he was conscious he had done it. And it meant maybe he could stop it. He closed his eyes and started searching through his corrupted file.

He was about to open it and reverse the act when he stopped. His body froze and began to tremble. Something was stopping him.

He didn't know what.

But it would let him access the file.

He tried, and tried. He knew if he didn't, sundrop would be in danger. And he didn't want that.

Eventually, he had spend hours trying to access the file. But to his disappointment, he didn't even managed. Be was scared.

What if he hurt sundrop?

What jf the corruption git even worse?

What if-?

Something snapped inside him.

He didn't care about anything. The corruption took over his whole network once more. And now his only goal was sundrop. Moondrop didn't know it then, but the corruption would get worse.

And it was just a matter of time until it completely changed him completely.

°♧°
-----------------‐----------------------------------------
°♧°
°

°

°
°
°

So, the ending was rushed, but, ya I was just mad tired. Very sorry for bad grammar and spelling!! Anyhow, I hope you enjoyed, next chapter will have an announcement. Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 41 20
You got a new job at Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex, and due to some worry about the daycare attendants, you have been assigned as their permanent m...
1.3K 45 7
Sundrop is the new animatronic at the daycare. Moon figures Sun will be like the rest of the past daycare attendants but turns out to be wrong. Inste...
92K 2.2K 37
You had just lost everything. Your friends, your family, your job, all of it except for your house and life. You were about to end it all until you s...
312K 10K 72
Somebody commented this idea on one of my stories and it's been in my head forever. So now I'm writing this. I'm going to add an information chapter...