At Time's End || Raiden Shogu...

Autorstwa ThePotat420

Before Kujuo Sara, there was another, another commanding force that raised his sword and valor in the Electro... Więcej

Prologue
1 | Peace without you
2 | A Call of Fate
3 | Path to Destiny
4 | The Serpent Hand
5 | Fight for Watatsumi
6 | Enemies in the shadows
7 | Illusions of the Past
8 | Till the very last drop
9 | What I'd do for you
10 | Made Whole
11 | See me now
12 | The Road Ahead
10k Special: My Time with You
13 | Cross over
14 | Welcome Tomorrow
15 | Golden Glory
16 | Love for Peace
17 | The Silent Gods
18 | The Titan's Wrath (END)
Author's Note

Character Profile

4.3K 94 24
Autorstwa ThePotat420

(Posted on - 16/June/2023)

Name: Hadeki Obiyash

Age: 35 (25 in the prologue)

Constellation: Venenum infinitum (Infinite Poison)

Vision: Electro

Height: 180 cm

(Not my art)

Hello(Old): My name is Hadeki Obiyash, last son of the Tekh'thal clan. A race of warriors who thought themselves powerful enough to tackle the Gods. I've never been one to follow in my long forgotten family traditions, so you'd need not worry about me on your travels. Hm? Occupation? ...Hahaha... You needn't concern yourself with that Traveler.

Hello(New): I am Hadeki Obiyash, former Shogunate General and the right hand of the Electro Archon. No more do I follow such a path of pride and blind loyalty, now I'm simply a shattered remains of what I once was, abandoned by my own home. That is to say; I'd be happy to accompany you on your journey, it would provide me with a distraction or maybe help me seek out a new purpose.

About Hadeki: You could say that, I myself, am a traveler. But what wanders is my hindered spirit. When the very thing that you've established your entire life on crumbles and acts against you, what do you plan on doing then? In my case, I pursue what I truly wanted from that life...peace.

About Hadeki (Arm): Oh, it's not a fascinating story. In my prime I was a warrior after all. Losing it was quite a devastating moment but it only takes some time to accept it. When you've exposed your entire life to never ending battle, you come to think that you should have expected this...That's not to say you should go around trying to lose a limb or two.

Mistakes are one thing but to hurt yourself in a way that could falter your entire life style...well, it is cruel for me to say but it is always best to end the butterfly's suffering than to let it live on with a broken wing.

About Ganyu: Lady Ganyu is an irreplaceable pillar in the succession of Liyue's ever solid future. Though I am aware of how overbearing her own work is upon herself, there's no denying that only she is capable of handling such a position with utmost precision...

...If only she took care of herself when she reaches her limit for the day instead of procuring more off hand duties to herself.

About Zhongli: Mr. Zhongli is by far the biggest mystery of Liyue's prominent past. Had I not discovered his true nature on my own deduction, I still would have assumed him an Adeptus. But to think that the God with the most raw depiction of power and bloodlust during the Archon War has confined himself as the consultant of a funeral parlor, telling stories as if a grandfather to a soldier... Hm~ It seems that time can even affect the most steadfast of the Gods.... If only it were the case for all of them...

About Baizhu: They say that those who frequently help and provide, need it the most. Call it an assumption on instinct, but I feel that even the good doctor suffers from an illness, let it be medical or nay... My only hope is that it isn't an incurable fate.

About Xiangling: It was actually young Xiangling who had provided me with food and medical treatment along with the men who had found me ashore.

Such a bright spirit in such a small being is almost a miracle. Her cooking skills are but a fraction of her talents, as a person she can outgrow in ways most monks would in a matter of a thought. I sometimes believe that this girl has been blessed by the Gods in different ways than just her vision.

More About Hadeki: In my time as the Shogunate General, many of my people saw me as some divine deity myself. Some even confused me to be the Shogun's familiar rather than Guuyji Yae, solely because I'd always be wherever she goes.

I never wanted that sort of image of myself, for everytime I'd interact with the populace, they'd fear that they'd offend me in some way and soon meet their end....I was no longer a human to them. But alas, the love for my home never diminished, I would still stand for my people no matter the cost...no matter if they no longer saw me as one of them.

About the Kamisatos: Ayato and Ayaka Kamisato are both like nephew and niece to me. I frequented the Yashiro Commission many times on my duties but as time passed, the Kamisato Estate felt like a secondary home, both the Master and Mistress of the mansion treated me as though I were a resident of old. I watched their children grow with them and even offered my expertise in training on occasion when the time was right.... though the Kamisato Arts is something to be remained untouched by those who don't share their blood. I wouldn't dare influence their elegance of battle with my own.

About Kujuo Sara: She was my finest warrior and equally my biggest mistake....I feel responsible for making her a machine of war, having her use my taught skills and abilities in the form of oppression and stomping on the dreams of the people. Sara may have lived under the Tenryou Commission's wing as the representative of the Kujou Clan, but it was I who trained her. It was always her aim to become a warrior worth the attention of the Almighty Shogun and so her persistence on becoming a disciple of mine sparked...but she did not fixate her motivation to that alone...As time went on, she saw me in a different light of a Master...at some point...she told me the Shogun was no longer the only one she wanted to appease...

But the impact of that implication is what hurt me the most, the day I was betrayed.

More About Hadeki (Vision): Most pray to the Gods or let their wish to live on bloom to the point they catch their attention. The blessings they receive to push on in their lives, the visions. Such was not the case for me; People will only have ambitious wishes and prayers to receive their blessings but when you're serving under a God directly, your circumstances are highly different. With all my years of bloodshed and dedication to loyalty, I earned my vision by the Shogun through my own efforts. It was even given to me in a small ceremony at the Tenshukakku....I still remember the beautiful smile she gave me when she put it on my uniform as if it were a badge. Later that day I switched it to my hair which made her pout...if only I could still smile when looking back on it all....

About The Fatui: I've had my fill of Shneznayan antics in the past and even now. But the Fatui are not ones to be associated with their nation. The vile schemes in the shadows and lack of empathy of anyone outside their cold home make them dangerous beyond human comprehension. Though I may have only ever encountered mere one of the Harbingers, it's not their unfathomable power I wary...but the deadly tongues they possess and humane capabilities that overrun and destroy everything before you even realize they're there.

About Raiden: Time consumes us all. No God in the universe can alter or escape it's nature.

It is time that brings "events", it is time that let's you breathe, time brings about change. It is all inevitable... Eternity is not a divine solution, but a sad illusion built on grief and bound by fear. Fear change and you will fear time, try to stop it and you'll only accelerate the inevitable.

•••••••••••••

Idle Voice: How about a little spar before our next journey? This is more so for me than to test your might.

Good Morning: Yet another day grants us a chance at life, spend it wisely.

Afternoon: There's still much to do and only lesser time to do it. The thought is exciting, isn't it?

Goodnight: Rest well, companion. What was destined to be done today has passed.

Snow: I don't remember the last time I felt this sort of chill.

When it rains: Aggh...I will have to oil my arm otherwise it'll rust up.

When the sun is out: This weather will do wonders for our cause.

Party Join I: Where shall eternity take us this time?

Party Join II: You require my advice?

Party Join III: Leave the bigger ones for me, will you?

[When triggered, Hadeki will enter an enraged state of invincibility in which he will flail his prosthetic like a chain and inflict 'Draining Fang' upon his opponents. The Electro DMG inflicted on the affected enemies will drain their health and transfer it to Hadeki, restoring HP]

Skill I: Witness!

Skill II: Stand with me!

Skill III: You think I'll kneel?!

[When activated, Hadeki can charge his prosthetic with Electro (by holding Ult). Once triggered, he will perform a plunge attack regardless of being in air or on ground and deal AoE Electro DMG (% Dependant on whether Ult was held or tapped), temporarily stunning enemies with 'Sakura's Poison.']

Burst I: A gift from the betrayer!

Burst II: Your end is my motivation!

Burst III: A thousand shards! Sakura's Poison!!

Opening Chests I: Haha, I do love these little games.

Opening Chests II: Curious~

Opening Chests III: There's enough and then there's too much, take what you truly need.

Low HP I: Agh...! Hahahaha!!

Low HP II: Ha! You actually hurt me...!

Low HP III: Ugh...My time has not yet been decided!

Ally at Low HP I: Don't risk it.

Ally at Low HP II: You're injured, fall back!

Ally at Low HP III: Stay behind me.

Fallen I: This silence....isn't peaceful...

Fallen II: It's all my fault...

Fallen III: Do you see me now.....Ei...?

----------------

[ I'm going to hold off all the story or casual talk voice lines because that'll take some extra thought and I'm not sure if it's necessary to do so anyway, but if you'd like to see them, leave a comment on what you'd want to hear him talk about!]

----------------

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

10.6K 196 28
Yae Y/n.The older twin sister of Yae Miko, she fought alongside the gods in the archon war even without knowing the whole truth behind it.She and her...
35.2K 1.3K 23
"i am not and will never be raiden makoto, i know that." the puppet slowly blinked her shimmer-lacking eyes as she stared at the electro archon who k...
44.8K 923 38
Naberius, the first harbinger of the Tsaritsa, an adeptus with a loose contract and the Raiden Shogun's younger brother has just heard news of the fa...
5.9K 148 13
Tsaritsa isn't the real cryo archon- that title belongs to Lilith Myra, the one who created Tsaritsa as a puppet. One upon a time, a lonely girl dre...