Still With You | BTS (Bangtan...

By BadassBangtanBabe

A Sequel to Euphoria | Bangtan Sonyeondan. "My mind plays tricks on me, reminding me that they've said that t... More

Preface:
"Can You Please, Help Me Forget?..."
In A World Of 7 Billion People, You Managed To Find Me..."
"It's Okay If You're Broken, We Can Help Mend You..."
"My Days With Out You Are Colorless & Mute..."
"I Don't Know How You Do It, But I'm Forever Ruined By You..."
"Spending My Life, Falling Deeper In Love With You.."
"My Heart Is Yours, It's You That I Hold On To..."
"Thank You For Letting Me Love You; It's The Easiest Thing I've Ever Done..."
"I Don't Know Who Loves Me & I Don't Care, It's a Waste Anyway..."
"I Get Deeply Addicted To A Prison Called You; I Can't Serve No One But You..."
"Stuck Between The Having It All & Giving It Up..."
"I Have Loved You For A Thousand Years; I'll Love You For A Thousand More..."
"You Gave Up Heaven So We Could Be Together..."
"I Think That You Are The One For Me 'Cause It Gets So Hard To Breathe..."
"As Long As We Are Together, Even The Endless Maze Is A Paradise..."
"She Might Just Be My Everything And Beyond..."
"You Are, The Only Exception..."
"I'm Waiting On You Again; So I Don't Take The Blame...."
"Our Happiness Has Been Destined; 'Cause You Love Me And I Love You..."
"I Cannot Breathe Without You Being Right By My Side, I'll Die..."
"The Second That You Called Me Yours, I Had Something Worth Living For..."
"I'm Getting Used To Receiving, Still Getting Good At Not Leaving..."
"Thank 'You' For Becoming 'Us'..."
"There's No Need To Run Without Knowing The Reason..."
"And I Will Try To Fix You..."
"Even If Many Nights Pass, I'll Be By Your Side..."
"Sometimes I Feel Like I'm Drowning And You're There To Save Me..."
"It's Our Paradise and It's Our War Zone..."
"Because To Me You're The Beginning and The End..."
"Just Come Into My Arms; Destroy Me If You Want...
"Forever's Forever, Eternally Attached To Her Soul..."
"I Only Have You; You're My Only Love..."
"Please Remember, My Answer Is You..."
"You're Like A Completed Puzzle Of My Ideal Type..."
"My Home Has Beautiful Eyes, The Cutest Nose, The Prettiest Smile..."
"Baby, When Your Arms Are Around Me, I'd Swear That I'm Holding The Sun..."
"You Gave Me Your Love And Became My Reason..."
"Nothing Feels Better Than Loving You..."
"Where Ever You Stray, I'll Follow..."
"I Feel You With Every Burst Of Pain..."
"The Very Thought Of You, My Love..."
"We Had Our Head In The Clouds, Thought We Had It All Figured Out..."
"So It Goes, Some Things Are Meant To Be..."
"Now You Can Lean On Me, I'm Always By Your Side..."
"If You Make It All Wrong, Then I'll Make It All Right..."
"I Think I Found A Perfect Love That I've Been Waiting For A Long Time..."
"I Love You, Boy..."
"When You're Lost I'll Find A Way, I'll Be Your Light..."
"Nothing Better Than You..."
"But I'll Suffer The Fall For Love..."
"Please Come Back Into My Arms Again..."
"Your Body Lightweight, Speaks To Me..."
"One Day We Will Finally Come Back Home..."
"If I Let You Go, Would You Be Happier?..."
"Around My Lips, Your Sweet Scent Still Remains..."
"Hello, My Soulmate..."
"Wherever I Go, You Bring Me Home..."
"I Won't Give Up On Us; I Know We Gon' Make It..."
"I See Only You. I See Nothing But You..."
"It Had To Be You..."
"I Hope I Love You All My Life..."
"It's A Beautiful Life..."
"But I Still Want You..."
"You'll Always Be My Favorite Form Of Loving..."
"You Are The Reason I Live and Breathe..."
"Only Love Could Hurt Like This..."
"You Make Me Thirsty..."
"That You Are The Reason..."
"I Know It Hurts Sometimes, But Don't Let It Go..."
"Tell Me What's Worse, Losing You Now Or Later?...."
Final Book: My You...

"'Cause Baby, I Would Die For You..."

995 46 62
By BadassBangtanBabe

Listen To: "Die For You" by The Weekend.
———————————————-
[Please, assume all conversations are in Korean]

[A/N: Happy SEVEN day! The finish line is near; the last two chapters will be up next week]

"Did she say anything else?" Detective Lee asks me over the speaker phone placed in the middle of the coffee table.

"She told me that he wants to meet with me to stop all of this and to be safe. I told her I needed time to think about it because I didn't know what else to say," I tell him. I feel a hand grasp mine and Hoseok's fingers interlace with mine.

"She came to us as soon as the phone rang and that's when we called you," Seokjin adds from my right.

I knew the moment that I heard Kat's voice on the line that she had been sent by Zane. He's a coward; there is no way he would have tried to reach out for me on his own. And they moment she spoke, I started walking toward the kitchen where the guys were and knew I needed to tell them.

We promised. No more hiding. No more lies. No more bullshit. Especially after my accident, my therapist and I have talked about the things that activate my fight or flight; I always default to flight. I take the easiest way out because I hope that it causes the least amount of pain. Like how I constantly run away, or leave them, thinking it's going to be what's best for us all when in all actuality, it's not. What's best for me is them; it's Jungkook's stubborn need to be physically close to me. I need Seokjin constantly telling me that I'm the love of his life. I need more of Namjoon writing songs for me. I need to dance with Taehyung every day for the rest of my life. I need Jimin cuddling me every night, telling me how beautiful I am. I need Hoseok spoiling me, physically, mentally and emotionally. I need Yoongi reassuring me daily that I am not the person I once was and that I am loved, unconditionally. I need them. No matter what my stupid brain tells me.

"There are a few options we can take but I think that that conversation needs to happen down at the station and with my colleagues. We will get a plan in order and let you know when you can come down and discuss it with us. What we will ask of you right now is don't make any rash decisions. If they call you, talk to them, we will keep them close without having you actually physically near them. The goal is to arrest Zane and now, we will have more than sufficient evidence to put him away for a long, long time. We also want to make sure we bring in any accomplices. Because if he is working with your ex-assistant and the woman that's been tormenting you all year, we want to arrest them for their part as well," he tells us.

"Is there anything we need to change as far as our security?" Namjoon asks as his eyes find mine.

"No. Keep what you've got right now; we don't want to alert anyone by bringing in more security. It's also obvious that he's hiding, since he's asking for her to go to him," her informs us. It makes sense.

"Okay, we can do that," Taehyung says. I look around the room and see the worried faces of my boyfriends. I hate that I had to be the cause of their distress but I couldn't do this without them. We speak to Detective Lee for a little bit longer, finalize a plan and then we hang up the phone.

"Let's eat, yeah?" I hear Seokjin say as he stands up from the couch. He passes in front of me and leans down and kisses me softly as he gets up and heads to the kitchen. Yoongi, Hoseok and Taehyung all get up and follow him, each of them touching me physically in some way or another. Namjoon stands in front of me and pulls me up to stand in front of him. He grabs my hands and pulls them to wrap around his neck and he lets his lips fall against my neck. My whole body breaks into goosebumps.

"Stay with me tonight," he asks me in a tone that's so whiney and little that I feel electricity running through my veins. I nod my head and I hear him let out a throaty laugh.

"Like I could ever say no to you," I say to him.

"Ella," I hear behind me. I turn in Joon's arms and look at Jungkook and Jimin standing in front of me. Namjoon takes advantage of the new positioning, pulling my tshirt off my shoulder,  kissing my skin. My whole body is on fucking fire.

"Mmmmmm" I let out, unable to form actual words; Namjoon's lips moving over my skin softly, slowly. I don't remember it ever feeling this good, this intense, but it's also been almost 2 months. I close my eye because it's the only thing I can do to help calm down the overwhelming feeling of heat. 

"Jimin-Hyung and I wanted to draw you a bath after dinner, would you like that?" I hear Jungkook ask. I feel fingers grazing my cheek and open my eyes to see Jimin and Jungkook standing right in front of me. Jimin's fingers pushing my hair behind my ear. Fuck, I'm going to explode.  I turn my head slightly to look at Jimin, his eyes so dark. He leans in and presses his lips against mine and I can't help the completely involuntary moan that fumbles from my mouth.

"Fuck, I missed you so much," I hear Namjoon mumble into my ear and I feel Jungkook's fingers interlacing with mine as Jimin continues to kiss me.

Someone clearing their throat hard shocks me back to reality and we all turn to see Dae standing at the doorway. I feel heat of a different kind rise to my face as I bury my head in my hands and my boyfriends give me some space.

"Dae-Hyun-ssi, good evening. What can we do for you?" Namjoon asks, his voice low and gravely.

"Sorry to interrupt, I just came to check in on El-ssi. We got orders from Detective Lee to come check in so I wanted to let her know that I will be staying at the guest house until further notice," he says as his eyes find mine and he smiles softly.

"Thank you Dae. I appreciate you letting me know. I think I'm fine for now but tomorrow we have a meeting at SM first thing, then a fitting at Nouvelle Mariee and then a meeting at KQ so I can meet you at the car at 7:00 am," I tell him.

"Very well. Again, I'm sorry to have interrupted. Rest well and I'll see you in the morning," he tells me as he bows to us and walks away.

"I am mortified," I let out with a groan as soon as he leaves the room and Namjoon pulls me closer against his body.

"It's fine; it's not like we were having sex," he whispers.

"DINNER!" I hear Seokjin yell from the kitchen. Jimin and Jungkook start walking toward the kitchen laughing and Namjoon wraps his arms around my waist and starts pushing us to walk.

"Let's go eat so that afterwards, I can have desert, " he says as he kisses my neck, implying that I am the desert.

Dinner consists of most of them arguing whether I should go back to work tomorrow or not and obviously the issue of my safety. We finish and I shoo them all away so that I can do the cleaning. I'm putting away the last of the dishes when I feel fingers softly grazing down my arms and a warm body pressed against my back and I don't have to turn around to know exactly who it is. I know by the way he touches me, the way he breathes, the way he feels. He leans down to bury his nose against my neck and the heat of his breath scatters across my skin.

"Seokjin-ah," I let out as I allow my hand to come up and tangle in his hair behind me.

"If anything happened to you, I'd never get over it. Never," he whines against my ear. I feel a shiver run up my spine at the sound of his voice; the desperation, the fear. He runs his lips down my neck and I sigh and let myself relax into his chest.

"I'm here. I'm right here," I let out. He wraps an arm around my waist and turns me to I'm facing him.

"I'm glad you came to us today. Instead of running or trying to figure something out on your own," he says as he pushes my hair behind my ear.

"I love you," I tell him. "I don't want to fuck this up anymore. I've realized that I don't want to live in a world where you're not mine. I need you Jin. I need you every single day," I say to him. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me off the ground and kisses me deeply. He starts walking us and I'm so wrapped up in the kiss that I don't even know where he's taking us.

It doesn't take long for me to realize that we are in the living room as he leads us to sit on the couch and I settle in his lap. I pull away from him slightly and look into his eyes. I'm not sure what is in them, what he's feeling, what's going on in his mind. I run my fingers through his hair and kiss the tip of his nose.

"You know how we've talked about my military enlistment?" He asks me. I feel myself stiffen. The topic was brought up a few months ago, while in a meeting with management and Bang PD. Originally, their plan was to go now, but with so much going on, they've pushed it back slightly and are now trying to figure out when the best time would be. There were talks about getting an exemption from the government but Seokjin and the others refused, they didn't want to not serve their country, they just wanted a little more time. The plan had been set for the beginning of next year, starting with Seokjin and moving down the line, with all of the members enlisted by the end of next year.

"Yeah," I say.

"I was thinking," he starts.

"Yes?" I smile, running my thumbs across his now flushed cheeks.

"Once I get back," he continues and I can hear the nerves in his voice. "I'd like to go public about our relationship," he says. "I'm so tired of this. I can't do this anymore. I can't read anymore articles about you dating someone else. I can't stand idly by while people try and hurt you. I can't go through another day in my life where I deny that I love you," he finishes.

"Are you sure you're ready for that?" I ask him. "What about your fans? Some of them might be upset," I say to him.

"Eleanor, I am almost 30 years old. I can not live my life trying to appease everyone around me. The fans that love me will want me to be happy. If they can not be happy for me, that's okay. At the end of the day, as much as I'd love to always make the fans happy and give them what they want from me, after almost 10 years, I think it's time to focus on myself," he says.

"You wanna spend forever with me baby?" I ask him as I wrap my arms around his neck, pressing my hips against his lap.

"Every single day," he says as he kisses me softly. We are interrupted by the sound of footsteps coming towards us. I see Yoongi, Hoseok, and Taehyung walk into the room, each of them in soft, comfortable clothes, obviously ready for bed.

"We just wanted to come say goodnight," Yoongi tells me. We all have busy days tomorrow and they are leaving the house before I am, so I know they need to get some rest. I look back at Jin and climb off his lap. He stands up, cups my face in his hand and kisses me again.

"I love you. Goodnight," he mumbles against my lips and kisses me once more before turning around to walk away. Hoseok reaches me first as he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me impossibly close to him. I bury my face in his neck and take him in, missing the feeling of being enveloped by him.

"Hoseokie," I whisper. "I miss you," and I'm positive he knows which part of him I'm referring to.

"Princess," I hear him let out, weakly. His hands move down to my butt as he squeezes. He's been so patient with me. We aren't wild animals but we we also can't deny that our physical relationships are important to us and with Hobi, sometimes, words aren't easy for him. He struggles to express what he's feeling with words but physically, that man could write a novel to express how much he loves me simply by using his body.

"Soon baby. So soon," I tell him as I kiss his neck. I smile as I hear him whine and he hugs me tightly, wishes me goodnight and then heads out of the room. Taehyung makes his way to me, smiling, and I already assume my position, holding my hand out for him to take it and wrapping the other around his neck as he pulls me in and starts to sway us back and forth.

"I will dance with you for the rest of my life," he tells me as he hugs me closely.

"And I will love you," I respond. I let my fingers tangle into his hair and I pull him toward me, needing to kiss him. I let myself indulge in him, letting his hands find purchase on my hips and I don't want to pry myself from him. After a few seconds, he pulls away slowly and kisses my forehead, telling me to rest peacefully.  He walks out of the room, and says something to Yoongi on his way out. I look over at Yoongi and see him walking toward me.

"I got you a present," he says to me. "An anniversary present," he continues as he stops in front of me and holds a tiny black box in his hand and I feel my stomach knot.

"Yoongi," I say as he smiles at me.

"It's not what you think," he laughs. "Just open it," he says. As much as I'd say yes if he did ask me that question, right now, while we are still in the thick of so much drama and unable to tell anyone about our relationship, isn't' quite how I was envisioning.

I look down at the box he's holding and I open it and see the most beautiful gold ring. It's simple but it's so pretty. I look up at him and can feel my heart skip a beat as he pulls the ring out, and grabs my right hand and places it on my 4th finger.

"This ring, belonged to my Eomma," he starts and I instantly feel the tears welling in my eyes at the mention of my sweet Eomeonim. "My Appa gave it to her when they were 14 and 15 years old; just children but my Appa knew that he loved my Eomma. He bought her this ring, by saving up the little money he would make from working odd jobs. It was his promise to her that one day, he would marry her. Today I'm giving it to you," he says as he smiles and wipes away my tears with his free hand.

"I'm giving it to you because it is my promise to you. I promise to always put you first. I promise to always fight for you. I promise to always love you," he says to me. "The last year has been the best year of my life and I could not imagine not having you, not loving you," I squeeze his hand in mine. "I love you. There aren't any eloquent or deep words I can use other than that to explain it. I love you and will love you for the rest of my life," he says and leans in to kiss me.

It's one of those kisses that knocks the air out of my lungs; one of those fairytale kisses that I've only ever dreamed of. A kiss from my actual Prince Charming, my love; the one I want to spend every moment I have left with. We stay wrapped up in each other for a little bit longer, letting us soak in the bliss we are feeling after a very difficult few weeks. He walks me to my room, kisses me and tells me he will see me tomorrow.

I walk into my bedroom and see Namjoon sitting on my bed. He is scrolling through his phone, his glasses pushed up as he looks up at me and smiles, that dimpled smile that makes my knees weak. I walk toward him, get on the bed and straddle his legs, sitting on his lap.

"God, you're so gorgeous," I tell him before leaning forward to kiss him. He moans into my mouth as he drops his phone and his hands instantly go to my hips. I feel this insatiable need to just have him. I push my hips against his lap and I feel that he's just as desperate as I am. His hands move up my back, pushing under my shirt and the feeling of his hands on my skin is incredible. I let my lips wander down his jaw and to his neck.

"Jimin and Jungkook are waiting for you in the bathroom," he whines out when my hands move under his shirt and I tug to try and pull it off. The thought of having to stop makes me unhinged; there is no way I can just stop right now.

"Tell them to come join us," I say out of desperation. I pout at him when he won't let me take his shirt off.

"Sweet Thing, they prepared you a bath. I want you just as bad but just go take your bath and then you can come back and I'll let you take my clothes off," he tells me with a smirk.

"Fine," I say as I climb off his lap and make my way to my bathroom and when I walk in, I'm breathless. The lights are turned down low and candles are lit all over the room. The tub is filled with bubbles and there are glasses of champagne on the ledge. Jungkook and Jimin stand up as I walk in and the smiles across their faces are more than enough for me to feel any amount of happiness.

"Hi Baby," Jungkook says as he holds his hand out toward me. I grab it and he pulls me to them, and kisses my cheeks softly. I feel Jimin pressing his body against mine behind me and it's like a switch in me that is flipped instantly when Jimin's hands go to the waistband of my pants and move forward to unbutton them.

"We wanted you to relax and go back to work tomorrow feeling rested and ready," Jungkook says to me as he pulls my shirt over my head while Jimin simultaneously pulls my pants down. I feel my whole body burning as their fingers touch my skin while they strip me of my clothes. Once my clothing is off, I reach out to Jungkook to try and pull his shirt off and he stops me. My cheeks flush red at the denial and embarrassment flushes me.

"Not tonight baby. Tonight is all about you," he tells me and I pout. I turn around to face Jimin, knowing that my sweet boy could never deny me.

"I'm sorry Noona," he says instantly and I can tell just how hard it was for him. He brings his hands up to my face and pulls me in to kiss me.

"Tomorrow, I promise you can have us tomorrow, okay?" I hear Jungkook whispers in my ear from behind me.

"Promise?" I beg against Jimin's lips.

"I will give you whatever you want tomorrow. I promise," he says to me. He kisses me again and it's hard for me to restrain myself but he pulls away and I turn towards Jungkook and he kisses me.

"Enjoy your bath Ella. I love you," he says to me with a peck against my lips.

"Love you," I hear Jimin add in as they both walk away, leaving me feeling like a child who was just ripped of her favorite toy. I take my undergarments off and step in to the water and instantly my body melts into the heat of the water. I hadn't realized how wound up I was. My muscles relax and I let out a sigh and let myself fall against the side, closing my eyes and basking in the complete heaven in experiencing. I'm not sure how long my eyes stay closed or when I fall asleep, but I'm awoken by Namjoon pressing kisses against my cheeks. 

"Come on Sweet Thing, let's go to bed," he says. He helps me out of the tub and gives me a warm towel. I put on an oversized tshirt, brush my teeth, comb my hair and he leads us back into my bedroom and straight into my bed. The moment he pulls me against his body, his warmth enveloping me, I feel my whole body gives into him.

"I don't ever want to not to have you here," he tells me and he strokes my hair. I feel my body shiver at the sound of his voice and the way his breath lingers against my lips. "I need you," he says as he presses his lips against mine and that's all it takes for me to lose every single reservation. I roll my body over and he pulls me over his body; continuing to kiss me deeply, his hands tangling in my hair.

"Joon-ah," I moan into his mouth. "I love you," I continue as I roll my hips against his and can feel him underneath me. He groans and his hands go to my shirt, pulling to rip it off my body.

"Take it off," he demands. I raise my arms and let him take the shirt off and I'm left naked on top of him.

"Fuck, I missed you so damn much," he says as he pulls himself up to kiss me again. I grab the hem of his shirt and pull it off of him, needing him to be close to me, needing to feel him right now.

"Please," I whine. "I want you so badly," I say to him and instantly, he is insatiable. He wraps his arm around my body and flips us so he's on top. My hands go to the waistband of his pants and I pull them down. He fumbles as he tries to get them off his legs and I can't help but laugh at his desperation when he topples over and lands on the bed.

"You're so cute," I say when he comes back up, his clothes gone. I laugh at his fake anger as he holds himself back up over me.

"Let me show you how cute I can be," he says with a smirk and I know that I'm about to regret calling him that.

—————————————————

"Do you think you could fit in this new comeback into your schedule? We love your work and the dark concepts you tend to create are perfect for Ateez's comeback," the man tells me as I flip through the concept sketches and see lots of fire, dark, storm, etc.

"I think it's definitley something I could get in. I've got a break in between Stray Kids and NCT's comebacks that we can work in," I tell him.

My morning has been nothing if not eventful; my meeting with Nouvelle Mariee was incredible and I was fitted for gowns for the photoshoot next week. For the first time, maybe ever, I don't feel disgusted when looking at myself. The gowns cling to my body and are beautifully detailed. I look at myself in the mirror and smile. I grab my phone, take a photo of myself through the mirror to show it to Seokjin once I get home, knowing that he will lose his mind. I think about how I can't wait to be able to commit myself fully to him; to each of them.

After wrapping up the fitting, I headed to SM where I had a meeting with management where I was told that Lucas was being put on an indefinite hiatus due to some rumors that have been going around. So, his comeback with Hendery has been postponed. My heart hurts for Hendery, knowing how much he was looking forward to this release. We set up a short term plan for the future and I leave feeling distracted and sad. So when I arrived at KQ, I wasn't expecting to fall in love with the concept this team is working with.

"Great. Can we get a contract signed? We'd also love to set up a time for you to meet the members," he tells me. I feel my phone vibrate in my lap and look down to see Dae has informed me that he's downstairs.

"Yes, please send the contract over and I'll review it and get it signed. And of course, I'd love to meet them," much like when I first started with NCT, I know nothing about KQ and their groups. The only thing I know is they're an 8 member group and Yeonjun is friends with one of the members.

We set up a day at the end of the week to come back and meet the members and I said my goodbyes and head downstairs to meet Dae. As soon as I see him standing outside, he smiles at me.

"Hey Dae," I say.

"How was your day Ella?" He asks me as he walks us out of the building and toward the car.

"It was— a lot," I say with an exhale. He opens the door for me and I climb in, put on my seatbelt and pull out my phone to check my notifications.

"Is there anything I can do to help it get better?" Dae asks me as he gets in the driver's seat.

"Can you drive me to my studio please? I need to get some work done," I ask him.

"Of course," he says. I scroll through social media and see the reactions of fans after Lucas' hiatus was announced and it makes me sad all over again.

It only takes us 20 minutes to get to my studio. Dae tells me he's going to go grab some dinner and he will be back soon. I settle into my desk and start looking at my schedule, setting in the new appointments, contracts, correspondence and the seemingly never ending piles of work. After getting so caught up and distracted in working, I'm blown away to realize it's been a few hours, when I see my phone screen light up with a call from Hoseok coming in.

"Hey baby," I say, trying to multitask and answer an email at the same time.

"Princess, where are you?" He asks me.

"I'm at the studio. I have so much work to catch up on," I tell him and I sigh, letting my head lean on my hand.

"Have you eaten?" He asks me. I can tell he's worried.

"No, but I won't be here much longer. I just needed to grab a couple more files and send off some contracts. I'll be heading home soon," I say.

"I will order us some Fried Chicken from that place you like and we can open that bottle of wine we bought a couple weeks ago," he says to me, knowing exactly that things I like to have when I'm in need of comfort.

"That sounds amazing," I say to him.

"Be home in 30 minutes okay? It's already late and I don't want you to be out so late by yourself," he says to me. I get a shiver down my spine at the sound of him being so overprotective and demanding with me.

"Whatever you want Hob-ah," I say to him, knowing exactly which buttons to push.

"That's my good girl," he says and I smile. I say goodbye and hang up the phone. It only takes me 15 minutes to finish up the rest of the documents I'm working on. I text Dae and let him know I'm ready then close down my computer and go around the studio and turn off all the lights. I hear the front door chime and make my way back so I can meet Dae but when I look up, It's not Dae I see.

"What are you doing here?" I ask; I feel instant nerves.

"Eleanor, please, you wouldn't respond to any messages or phone calls and I needed to speak to you," she says.

"That does not mean you can come and force me into seeing you," I tell her. It's been a while since I've seen Ae-Cha so her longer hair and frailer body surprise me.

"I needed to. I need to tell you the truth," she continues. The door opens and Dae walks in, i'm flooded with gratitude for him. He makes his way to me, standing between Ae and I, his body blocking mine.

"Did she ask for you to come Ae-ssi?" He asks her sternly.

"No— but Dae, I needed..." she fumbles.

"No, you don't need anything. Unless she's asked for you to be near her, you are to stay away. Do you understand?" He says to her.

"Eleanor, please—" she continues and part of me almost lets her; almost feels sorry for her and want to tell Dae to leave her be but then I remember all the things she's said or done to me. I remember my therapists words to be firm in my boundaries; that my feelings are valid. I think of my boyfriends and how they tell me constantly that I can't allow people in who aren't good to me.

"No," I tell her. "I don't want to hear it. You hurt me. You don't get access to me; to my life, to my heart. Please, go," I say to her.

"But El, I love you," she lets out. "I'm in love with you," she blurts and I look at her, in complete disbelief at what she just said. There is no way I'm comprehending her words. No way she actually means that in the way I'm interpreting it.

"Go. Now." I say again. Dae steps forward to her and tells her he will walk her out. As soon as she walks out the door, I let out the breath I've been holding in. It doesn't take Dae long to come back in.

"You okay?" He asks me. I nod, not really wanting to speak yet. "Let's go," he says. He walks us out and I turn to set the alarm and lock the studio doors. I get into the car and buckle my seatbelt, so ready to just get home after such an overwhelming day. I think about Ae, about how I feel so let down by someone I consider a friend. I think about Lucas and Hendery and how sad they must be. The sadness of the day overwhelms me. I take deep breathes and focus on something else.

My phone dings with a notification from KQ with the contract for my new project. I read it over carefully, sign it and send it right back. I let the manager know when I'm free to meet the members and by the time I look up, I see we are home. Dae turns off the car and walks out and opens my door. I climb out and make my way to the house.

"Ella?" He asks, I turn back to look at him. He walks toward me and places his hands on my shoulders. "Are you sure you're okay?" He asks me.

"I'm fine. I'm home now, I'll be better as soon as I walk in those doors," I say with a smile.

"I'll be at the guest house. You'll let me know if you need me?" He says to me.

"Yes. Have a great night Dae," I nod and turn back to walk into my house.

The moment I walk in, relief takes over my whole body; familiar sounds of laughter, the smell of dinner, and the feeling of absolute and perfect happiness. I take off my jacket, my shoes, and put my bag down, when I turn around, I see Jimin walking toward me. He reaches me and wraps me in his arms instantly and the moment I'm enveloped by him, I let go.

"Baby, what's wrong?" He asks me as I cry into his shoulder. His hand moves up to the back of my head where he strokes my hair gently, and the other is wrapped firmly around me.

"I— it's been an overwhelming day," I tell him between sniffles as I snuggle in to him, tightly embracing him.

"Hey, shhhhh. I got you baby," he whispers into my ear. I feel a hand, not Jimin's rubbing my back gently and another body behind me. The instant I feel his breath against my ear, I know who it is.

"What's wrong Ella? Are you okay?" Jungkook's pout evident through his tone.

I sniffle and then pull myself up and off of Jimin and wipe my face.

"I'm fine, just a rough day is all," I tell him. I make a mental note to tell them the whole story later; including what she said to me.

"Do you want to tell us what happened?" Jimin adds in. The feeling of them both wrapped around me is so comforting that the feeling of sadness seems to be melting away.

"Ae came to the studio to see me," I say to them. "I don't know why I let her bother me but it does. She was the only girlfriend I had here and she betrayed me and now she wants me to just talk to her," I sniffle and then wipe my eyes with the back of my hands. "I just— can we talk about it later? I just want to unwind for a second. Maybe in the future, I'll need the closure but for now, I can't keep letting her have control over me," I say. I feel Jungkook's arms tighten around my waist as he pulls me harder against his chest and Jimin leans in to kiss me.

"I've got all I could ever need right here," I smile against Jimin's lips as I feel Jungkook's mouth on my neck. "I don't need her. I don't need anyone else," I finish.

"It's one thing to be kept waiting but to keep my Pretty Girl away from me is another," I hear Seokjin chastise from behind us. I turn around as Jungkook and Jimin reluctantly let me go and I make my way to him. I pull my phone out of my back pocket and go to the camera roll, looking for the picture from today.

"Can I show you something?" I tell him.

"Let me see," he says as he holds his hand out. I open the photo and turn my phone to place it in his hand.

"Ellie— I—," He stammers. I smile at his use of my name.

"Do you like it?" I ask him. The gown i'm wearing in the photo is a very typical princess gown, something that from the moment I saw it, I knew Seokjin would love it; traditional, timeless, and so Seokjin coded.

"You look so beautiful," he says and he looks at my, pulling my chin up to let our lips meet.

"I love you Jinnie. I can't wait to marry you," I whisper against his lips. I hear footsteps waking toward us so I let go of Jin and turn to see Hoseok walking toward me with a shot glass in his hand.

"Want a drink baby girl?" He asks me. Before he even reaches me, I extend my hand to grab the glass and down the shot quickly. Maybe a few drinks is what I need to end this day.

"Are we drinking?" I hear Jungkook say as he walks in.

"Hell yeah we are," I reply.

—————————————————-

"I just don't understand why I can't get a cat," I whine. I feel like I'm floating; that delicious feeling of being just drunk enough to let go of every worry and every thought that is holding me back.

"We already have Bam, Song, Paeng, and Tan living with us permanently, we can't get a cat," Namjoon says.

"But I want a cat," I whine and pout.

"I'm getting her a fucking cat," Yoongi says from behind me as he pulls me closer to him, leans down and kisses my head.

We are all sitting around after a huge meal and finishing two bottles of tequila. I'm sitting on the floor, Jungkook, Jimin, Taehyung and Hoseok all laying around me. Namjoon and Seokjin sit on the bigger couch across from me and Yoongi sitting in the loveseat behind me with me now in between his legs as his mouth settles in my hair, next to my ear.

"You could ask for the moon and I'd give it to you," he whispers. I turn around and get on my knees to lean up and kiss him. I don't even think, my inebriated thoughts muddled by the alcohol fog, and I let my body take the lead; letting my arousal and need for him take control. I let my hands glide up his thighs, moving up and on to his stomach, pressing myself to against him, needing to be closer; so much fucking closer. I feel him whine underneath me and I smile, knowing I've got him right where I want him. I giggle against his lips.

"What the hell is so funny?" He asks feigning anger.

"You're so easy," I say, the audaciousness and bravery sprawled on by my intoxication.

"Easy?" He answers as he tangles his fingers in my hair and pulls me back up to his face.

"Yup," I say with a smile. "I know exactly what to do to make each of you weak," I continue. "Although, some of you are much easier than others," I laugh.

"Okay, I gotta hear this," Jin says as he crosses his arms.

"Seokjinnie," I whine as I move from Yoongi's lap and crawl my way across to the couch. I reach him, stand up, straddle his lap and place my lips on his jugular, letting my breath ghost across his skin.

"Jin-ah," I let out in the softest whisper of a whine and instantly, goosebumps scatter across his skin and I feel his twitch beneath me.

"See?" I say as I turn to face the others. "Easy," I giggle.

"씨발" I hear Hoseok laugh. I turn to look at Namjoon next to us, a smirk on his face. I wiggle my way from Seokjin's lap to Joon's.

"Daddy," I whisper into his ear and in record time, I hear his breath hitch.

"Oh Hyung, that didn't even take 3 seconds," Jungkook laughs hysterically behind me. I turn to look at him, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Uh oh Kook-ah, I think you made her mad," Jimin says and I smile at him.

"Jungkookie, if I were you, I wouldn't speak," I say as I stand up and walk toward him. "You're the easiest," I say to him.

"That's because Jungkook-ah's a 또라이 [Freak]" Yoongi says with a laugh.

"No I'm not," Jungkook adds.

"You are too," I say. I kneel down in front of him, back on the floor, Taehyung and Jimin on either side of us as I move to straddle his lap. "If it was up to you, we'd be having sex non-stop," I turn to Tae, bring my finger under his chin and pull him in to kiss me. As he runs his tongue across the seam of my lips, I let out a breathy exhale and I roll my hips against Jungkook's lap; and the moment I hear him gasp, I know I got him. I know exactly what I'm doing; if there is one thing that drives Jungkook wild is watching me with the others and when there are multiples of us together. Part of me thinks he just likes to show off, likes others to see how crazy he makes me. I pull away from Taehyung, turn my head and lean in toward Jimin.

"좆됐어 [I'm so fucked]" I hear Jungkook whisper as he pushes his hips into me and I feel how hard he is. I feel his fingers hook under my chin as he pulls me away from Jimin and devours me maniacally. He lets his tongue push against my lips and I hear him moan and can't help but smile.

"I told you," I mumble and pull away from him, keeping my fingers grasping the hair on the nape of his neck. "My Jungkookie loves to show off. Loves when others watch him make me beg for him," I say as he lets his head drop on my chest.

"We are so pathetic. She has us in the palm of her hand," Hoseok laughs. I go back to Jungkook, pulling him back up to look at me and run my tongue across his lips. I feel kisses on either side of my body as Jimin and Taehyung start to work their mouths on me. I let my hands roam down Jungkook's body until I reach the waist band of his pants and push my hand under the fabric, pulling him out to continue to tease him mercilessly.

"Jungkook-ah," I whine. "I love you, every single part of you," I tease him. "But this is my favorite part," I say, jerking him hard in my hands, too drunk to give a fuck about my words and any semblance of  shyness gone. I listen to the song playing over the loud speakers as I watch Jungkook fall apart beneath me.

"Even though we're goin' through it
And it makes you feel alone
Just know that I would die for you
Baby, I would die for you, yeah
The distance and the time between us
It'll never change my mind
'Cause baby, I would die for you
Baby, I would die for you, yeah..."

"Fuck my life," I hear Namjoon say behind me. I let go of Jungkook and push myself off his body, lowering my head to take him in my mouth. I run my tongue from his base to his tip and I hear him moan in a way that I don't think I've ever heard and I take him fully in my mouth, swallowing him whole.

"Shit. Shit. Shit," he lets out. I feel hands behind me, landing on my hips, pulling my shirt up, and lips trailing down my spine.

"She is unreal," I hear Yoongi let out and I smile knowing that I'm driving them crazy. I relax my jaw and let Jungkook hit the back of my throat.

"I'm coming," I hear him moan out and feel him let go in my mouth. I swallow and lick him clean.

"Ya Jungkook-ah, aren't you ashamed how fast you proved her point?" Taehyung teases him.

"What are you laughing at?" I saw as I wipe my mouth with the back of my hand and crawl my way toward him. I hear my phone ringing on the end table next to the couch and move that way to answer it.

"A US number," I say, confusion riddling my face.

"Answer it and put it on speaker phone," Namjoon says right away. I nod and slide my finger across the screen to answer it and instantly put it on speaker.

"Hello?" I reply in English.

"Hello, may I speak to Eleanor Lopez Noel?" A man's voice asks. I am caught off guard by the use of my full name having always just used my mother's surname.

"This is she. What can I do for you?" I respond.

"My name is Detective Robert Opry and I'm a private investigator based out of New York City. I'm calling with some information. Do you have a moment to speak," he says. I feel my stomach knot up and my anxiety spread like wildfire in my spine. I feel Namjoon's hands grab mine as he pulls me up to sit in his lap. I feel like I can't speak.

"Hello, this is Eleanor's boyfriend, please what is this in regards to?" Namjoon responds in English.

"Well, to make a long story short, I've been working with someone for the last 11 months that's been looking for Eleanor her for many, many years," he starts.

"Who the person?" I ask, wondering who the hell could be looking for me.

"It's your Father Eleanor. Your father has been looking for you," he says and I feel like the world around me has stopped.

What the fuck?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.8K 2.1K 26
A BTS Poly Fanfic Account manager Aria is given the opportunity of a lifetime to work with BTS for a week. What happens during that time will not onl...
182K 9.4K 56
Where a 32-year-old American divorcée finds herself the soulmate to BTS, but they figure it out before she does. How do they convince her that their...
21.1K 859 68
A relationship between two people is already hard enough no matter how much they love each other, what about when there are seven people involved? Ca...
7K 805 18
(PUBLISHING AGAIN MY DELETED BOOK KING'S QUEEN ) "Alpha, I would never accept this marriage. You are already married to me. How can you marry again w...