Angelic | Record Of Ragnarok...

By ImongKoneho

๐€๐๐†๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐‚ | ๐‘๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐‘๐š๐ ๐ง๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ค ๐— ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ! ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ ๐–๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐‰๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐œ๐ข๏ฟฝ... More

๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ

7.1K 331 153
By ImongKoneho

The angel had high hopes of winning the next round. Especially when Buddha'll fight for humanity, and she trusted him. He's a God, who's cool, nice and strong. So she can definitely trust him.

She's giddy, inside. Almost like a dog being given a treat. Happy that she met Buddha again, and also finding out that he's in the humanities side. The girl believed that he will win. She prayed extra hard for him.

While walking in the infirmary, having just visited Heracles who was all smiles and cheery, as they sat together in his bed. Staring off to nowhere and sharing stories like children. It was something always they did together when the God took in the angel. Finding comfort to eachother.

She stopped at a window, her eyes landing on a familiar God. Buddha. Her cheeks heated up. She blinked. Is this 'falling in love'? Shiva's wives always talked about this feeling when they first met Shiva.

"Lustful woman, stop undressing him with your eyes!" A voice exclaimed as the angel glanced at it, shot and fragile, old man. Nothing to panic about. Expect it was Lord Zeus, the one who almost executed Adam if he shot one more punch. ".. I'm not.." she answered, as the old ma- God, Just 'teeheed' and skipped away.

She had run into Adam and his wife Eve. The girl greeted the couple. "Hello, [Y/N]!" Eve smiled, as Adam only gave her a nod. He never really did talk too much - which she appreciated, she noticed that he's also covered in bandages still, presumably still healing from the fight. Although he was now walking around more better.

She noticed the Eve was carrying something in her arms. Noticing this, the woman's lovely smile widened "His name is Abel, our youngest." Eve cooed, as the baby opened his eyes to look at his surroundings.

When he landed his eyes on the angel, his eyes brightened. "Doesn't he look like his father?" [Y/N] glanced at Adam's blank face and to Abel's cheery one. "Yes.." she said, having nothing else to say. It wasn't a lie - she didn't intend to - she just doesn't have anything to say. Abel looks like his mother more, she thought.

"You can hold him." The woman added with a comforting look, as the angel stretched her arms to carry the baby. Abel gave a cute smile as Eve gushed at the two. "Oh! You two are adorable, Adam look!"

A smiled appeared in the angel's face, as she held a finger up to his face and the little boy took it with his tiny ones.

Oh to have her children back.

"I could take care of him for you." "Oh, you don't need to dear!" "I insist." The angel smiled, her wings twitched. Eve's eyebrows knit together, as she looked at Adam. The two stared at eachother, almost like their communicating telepathically.

With a sigh, her worry replaced with a bright face. "Alright, we'll be here if you want a rest. Thank you!" They walk away, Eve hugging her husbands arm, lovingly. Love. The angel wonder when she'll get that, and who will it be.

She turned around going the opposite way carrying the baby with her, Abel only looked around curiosily with a permanent smile on his face.

"Such cute baby. Is he yours?" A voice from the corner asked. It was Jack, the one who fought Heracles. She greeted him with a smile. "No, it belongs to Adam. One of the human fighters." Jack's eyes flickered to the baby, as the baby cheered.

"A beautiful color.." The two stared at the baby like parents until the finally snapped out of it. "Let's walk together!" The angel spoke, as the man next to her nodded. Jack was much more softer looking now. Last time, he wore a Victorian formal suit, with a blood red hat and coat - in which he's also beaten up and looked threatening.

They turned a corner, only to halt - almost crashing into a tall, muscular man. Littered with familiar scars and tattoos. "Hello, Lü Bu!" She greeted, as Lü Bu's scowl soften in recognition, his grip on his weapon loosening.

To be honest, the Flying General had been craving for attention from the angel the last time they met. Which was, yesterday - They had met eachother through Red Hare and spoke for a few minutes before the crossed paths. But still, no one can resist an angel's love - can they?

He glanced at the girl, and to the baby she was carrying. And to the man next to her - which he recognised as one of the human fighters. He paused. Glancing back to the baby and to the angel. The angel's smile falters as she realised what he was thinking.

He thought that Abel was her and Jack's baby.

"He's not ours!" She squeaked, as Lü Bu felt a wave of relief crashing over him. "Who might this be..?" Jack questioned, with a friendly smile. "This is Lü Bu, Lü Bu, this is Jack." She introduced the two. As the - large, tall men - stared at eachother.

[Y/N] and the baby looked at eachother nervously, feeling the growing tension the two had. "Oh! I feel a fight!" Another familiar voice spoke. The three- four looked at the voice. A swordsman with familiar a red and orange haori with numerous flower patterns on it.

"Hello Abel." Kojiro approached the baby and the angel, as the baby raised his arms at the swordsman. Sudden yelling could be heard through the halls. "Ah. They've followed me. That is bad." The swordsman said, rubbing his chin.

".. followed you?" The angel questioned, as the man only grins. "You might want to start running now." The humans, along with the angel looked back at the hallway to see furious Gods - not as strong and popular as the other Greek and Norse God she lives with in the palace - but still Gods. Who are furious, we don't underestimate Gods.

"You Humans! You deserve to die!"

Insults and angry remarks were yelled as the angel took a step back. "Cover your ears for me, dear?" She smiled at Abel. The child giggled and covered his ears with his tiny hands as the angel covered his eyes with her right hand.

The Angel ran, with the Kojiro as Jack and Lü Bu glanced at eachother. With a few seconds, they catch up to the three. "Let's fight them. Running away is futile." The General grumbled, his scowl deepening and the swordsman only laughed.

"They don't want a real fight, they're just angry." He answered, Jack hummed in response. A real fight is what they wanted, not a cat fight - children had.

"I'm going to get Abel out of this." The angel sighed, placing a kiss on the child's head. Gripping his tiny body firmly, she flapped her wings and jumped off a tall window, landing safely below.

The humans halted, staring at the angel's wings. "Hm...wings are indeed useful." Kojiro nodded, voicing his thoughts out. Lü Bu's eyes glared at him. Jack held the frame of the tall window looking down and jumping.

The general gritted his teeth and jumped down with him. Kojiro paused, narrowing his eyes. "Too much work." His ears twitched as he hears the Gods yelling Turning a corner getting closer to his way.

He whistled, quickly making his way to the stairs as the angry crowd of Gods missed him completely - going the opposite way as him.

"You're so stiff." "I'm pretty sure babies aren't supposed to be held like that.." "I KNOW." Lü Bu yelled, threatening to bite off Jack and Kojiro's head with his really sharp teeth. Which he has done before on someone else. But we don't talk about that.

Lü Bu was holding baby Abel by the armpit, just holding him up like he was some lion king - which caused the baby to flail, around giggling.

"Lay him on your chest." [Y/N] recommended, placing her hand on her chest for demonstration. Lü Bu does so carefully - afraid that the baby will crack at any moment like the pristine teacup he was gifted by Chen Gong - let's just say the strategist was greatful, causing the man to think about his sanity.

"You won't break him" Jack commented, taking a seat at an old bench. The thought of a baby breaking, cracking in any moment - blood seeping from it's cracks - Jack blinked and smiled at Lü bu, coming back to his senses.

"How can he not? Look at him!" Kojiro grinned and pointed to The General huge and muscular stature. "..is that supposed to be an insult." Narrowed eyes glared at the swordsman. "You can decide." Another grinned flashed Lü Bu's way as he looked away from it.

The angel laid in the grass, wings spread out. As she stared at the sky - although, she was probably already in the sky - the blue and the clouds made her remember Jesus's palace, where she was living peacefully before.

The word 'Love' flashes in her mind, made her blink in curiosity. "Have any of you been in love?" The three men paused and looked at the angel. "I've dated a few women before in my life. This swords aren't for show y'know?" Kojiro snickered.

"Yes." Jack mentioned, not bothering to say that after he dated the women - he had killed them. No one wants to hear that anyways. Kojiro gave him a side eye glance, feeling the creepy aura emanating from him.

All three looked at Lü Bu for his answer. "I was far too busy looking for someone worthy to fight." "I'll fight ya!" Kojiro raised his sword, still inside of its sheath and aimed for Lü Bu's legs.

The General grumbled, the hit was just soft and meant to be a joke. He looked at Abel for any signs of discomfort. Abel was still staring off to a bush full of flowers and butterflies. He gave the baby to Kojiro, Abel cooed and cheered - a result of being held by someone he's familiar with.

Yelling and insults can be heard again, coming nearer. As torches with fire could be visible from a far. They agreed and ran away - hiding or still running somewhere.

If anyone saw the scene right now, they would be surprised. An angel and a Murderer in the same place. They would think, the angel would simply punish the murderer - as he has done atrocious things. Or, the murderer would not hesitate to kill the Angel.

But the two didn't do any of those things, the two being Jack and [Y/N]. Both behind a bush, hiding. Upon hiding, the angel has scratched her cheek at a tree branch, resulting a small scratch - a tiny drop of blood oozing down from it.

Jack's eyes glinted at the sight, and smiled. His thumb wiping the blood away from her cheek. The angel smiled back and turned away, peeking behind the bush for anymore angry Gods. Unbeknownst to the angel,

Jack licked his thumb, pleased with the flavour of her blood.

'Sweet.'

I'm so sorry to say, that Adam and Raiden will not be love interests. I stand with Adam x Eve, Raiden x Thrud, hate me all you want ಠ⁠︵⁠ಠ.

Sorry for not updating for so long! I also had finished watching season 2 with my brother dearest. Buddha is so fine what.

He also ranted about the manga - which I'm greatful for because I cannot get myself to read it. I love my brother, shout out to him !! He won't read this anyways, whatever.

How are you guys doinggg?

You guys can comment any questions you want to ask, regarding the story or whatever !!

My break is also going to be over, so unfortunately I won't be able to update again.

Have you guys heard that there's a new season of Baki? Hopefully there's Baki fans here..check out my Baki Hanma fanfic too ⁽⁠⁽⁠ଘ⁠(⁠ ⁠ˊ⁠ᵕ⁠ˋ⁠ ⁠)⁠ଓ⁠⁾⁠⁾ <33

I love you all so much, thank you for supporting my story - you don't know how it makes me so very happy. Thank you again !! Have a nice day - keep commenting and voting !!

<3 <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.1K 1K 13
โ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐›๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ?โž โ†ณ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐˜/๐ ๐˜/๐‹/๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐‰๐จ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐Ÿ๏ฟฝ...
12K 240 21
โ ๐ˆ'๐ƒ ๐‘๐€๐“๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐๐„ ๐ƒ๐„๐€๐ƒ, ๐“๐‡๐€๐ ๐…๐€๐‚๐„ ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐€๐†๐„๐’ ๐Ž๐… ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐–๐Ž๐‘๐‹๐ƒ ๐€๐‹๐Ž๐๐„ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡๐Ž๐”๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐”.โž Scenarios and One...
64.5K 1.5K 16
[๐’๐š๐ง๐ณ๐ฎ ๐‡๐š๐ซ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฒ๐จ ๐ฑ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ] ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™, ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๏ฟฝ...