♡ ༘*.゚ MANIAC | MIN-HO

By HeavenlyStarz

༘*.゚ "You're a maniac Moon Sooha" "A maniac that you love, Minho." *.゚ Moon Sooha, and Moon E... More

𝟏| 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍; 𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐇𝐀
2| 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐇𝐎
3| 𝐊𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐘; 𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐘
4| 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐘
𝟓| 𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒
𝟔| 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐒
𝟕| 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 & 𝐂𝐇𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐎𝐊
𝟕| 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝟖| 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒

𝟕| 𝐁𝐄𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒

682 22 11
By HeavenlyStarz

"𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲?"

  "𝐲𝐞𝐬, 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐡𝐨 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬."

———————— SOOHA WOKE UP TO THE SMELL OF BROWNIES IN HER DORM AND PEOPLE TALKING. She sat up holding her head as all her memories from last night came up. Her face dropped and she cried. She gave her heart back to him and all he did was throw it back out.

She poor girl sniffed and wiped her tears. She got up and walked out of her room to see Felix, Olivia and... Madison in the kitchen. When Sooha was met face to face with Madison she went berserk.

"Madison what the actual fuck is your problem?" Felix and Olivia looked at the two girls in confusion as Sooha grew angrier by the second.

"What?" Madison was clearly acting clueless and it was pissing Sooha off.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about. You kissing my boyfriend right in front of me." Sooha walked up closer to the tall American girl. Felix's eyes widened and Olivia covered her mouth in shock.

"What can I say, he grabbed me first-" Madison's voiced was drowned out my the sound of a loud smacking noise. The ginger girl stumbled backwards and held her face which had a red mark on it from Sooha.

"Woah! Sooha calm down!" Felix rushed over to the brown haired girl and held her shoulders. Olivia went to check on madison.

"What do you mean calm down? How am I supposed to calm down Felix!" Sooha had angry tears coming down her face as she yelled at the black haired boy. He softened his face and hugged her tightly.

Madison got back up but before she could say anything someone came knocking at their door. Felix and Sooha rushed into her room and slightly closed the door. Olivia opened the door to see Mr.Lee.

"Hello is this Soohas dorm?"

"Yes, why?"

"Please notify her that she has detention today, thank you." And with that he bowed and walked off. Olivia sighed and closed the door. Madison had gone into her dorm and slammed the door. The freckled female followed her ginger roommate to talk to her.

————ఌ

Sooha and Felix were sitting on kitty's bed as the poor girl continued to sob.

"So first my boyfriend cheats on me and now I have detention. Can my day get any worse?" As if the god above heard her, her phone started to ring. She got up from her roommates bed and went to check her phone.

Incoming call
Min

Sooha scoffed at the name popping up on her phone. Felix had an idea of who it was so he decided to leave the room and go check on his brownies. Meanwhile, Sooha answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Sooha! Thank goodness. Just found out that we have detention today ahah.. how are you feeling?"

"Me? Oh I'm just great Y'know considering the fact I saw you swapping spit with my roommate last night."

"What..?"

"Don't what me Minho. I saw the whole thing from the stage, you grabbed her and made out with her in front of my face. Am I a joke to you!?"

No! Sooha it's not like that! I just wasn't thinking straight.. and plus you and that Felix guy seemed close! I was nervous!"

"I just met him Minho!! And that's the worst excuse you've ever come up with."

"..."

"Don't even bother trying to talk to me today."

Call ended

Sooha sighed as she tossed her phone onto her bed. She checked the time and saw that it was 7:30. Detention usually starts around 8:30.

'Eunwoos dumbass probably got caught too..' Sooha shook her head and just chose some random clothes to throw on for today. She looked through her closet and noticed that half of it was Minhos clothes.

"Fuck." She just grabbed his black essentials hoodie and some baggy ripped jeans. She tied the hoodie up to make it cropped and put on her black platform gym shoes.

"Let's hope he doesn't notice this.." She looked at the boys hoodie from her mirror and felt tears swelling up in her eyes again. She walked out the room before she could start crying again. When she walked out she saw a Tupperware on the island with a note on it.

Went back to my dorm to get changed. Enjoy the brownies! Cya at detention! (: -Lixi

Sooha smiled as she read the note. She opened up the Tupperware and took out one of the brownies. She inspected it before taking a bite. The second she took that bit her eyes lit up.

"waahhhh, this is amazing." She grabbed the Tupperware and her backpack and walked to the library for detention.

Now Playing: Hate Rodrigo by YENA ft. YUQI

Sooha walked into the library where detention was being held and noticed an altercation with kitty and Yuri.

"Hey what's going on?" Sooha walked up behind yuri and held her shoulder.

"Dae you gave her my necklace?" Soohas eyes widened and she turned to look at Dae. Dae used his eyes to try and tell Sooha that it wasn't true, but before he could say anything the head of the school also Yuris mom came into the library.

"Why are you wearing my necklace?" The lady sped walked over to her daughter and looked at the piece of jewelry around her neck. Sooha tilted her head in confusion while kitty spoke confused.

"Thats my moms necklace?" The woman quickly backed up as she heard that and apologized.

"Oh..I'm so sorry." She turned around and quickly left the library.

—————ఌ

"It seems I'm needed in the gymnasium, Ms.Miller you have proved yourself trustworthy so you are in charge whilst I'm gone." Sooha was sitting at a table next to Minhos. She was sitting with Felix and Eunwoo.

"Okay everyone heads down." Madison spoke as the students groaned. She watched to make sure Mr. Lee was gone before saying that she was just joking.

"You guys never kept the party going when your teacher leaves? Aw y'all are so cute. well I like organized chaos so, you." She pointed at a random boy sitting down.

"Go watch the door for Mr.Lee." The boy got up and walked over to the door.

"And now, make outs will be by the rare books, poker games will be in the history area and please if you're gonna vape crack a window. Now go!" Everyone started scrambling around while Minho grabbed Soohas arm as she stood up.

"Minho let me go." Minho held her tighter as Felix and Eunwoo walked up to the girls sides.

"Just listen to me-"

"There's nothing that you can say that will fix this Minho. This is the second time I've trusted you! But no all because you got the wrong idea about something you go kissing other people? Unbelievable." She snatched her arm away from the heartbroken boy and walked away. Felix followed her while Eunwoo stayed to talk with Minho.

————ఌ
Eunwoo's POV

"Minho what were you thinking man? That's my little sister for fucks sake?" I looked at Minho as he held his head low. Suddenly Madison walks over and grabs his arm.

"Hey babe, come with me?" She smiled at him sweetly and looked back and me and winked. I looked at Minho and scoffed as the foreign girl dragged him away.

I walked away from that table angrily as I tried to look for my sister and that Felix guy. I don't really know him well but I do know that he's friends with Chris, Chris is another senior that I'm close with. Anyways, I'm walking around the library until I stumble upon the rare books. I saw Sooha and Felix standing talking to each other. I hid behind the bookshelf and listened to them.

————ఌ
3rd Person POV

"I can't believe he had the audacity to try and face me after that! And him getting jealous because of you? I just met you! And then he goes and kisses another girl because he's jealous!? And now -"  Felix grabbed the girls shoulders.

"Hey, hey, hey, calm down. I understand you're upset but you need to calm yourself. Getting all riled up won't help in this situation." The black haired boy gave his friend a sweet smile and it warmed her heart a bit. Felix was definitely helping her the most throughout this situation even if she just met him last night.

"I'm sorry, it's just..thinking about how I trusted him again after catching him cheating on me last year really fucked with my brain.." the wide eyed girl leaned on the bookshelf as she stared at the ground.

Felix stared at the short female infront of him. He wanted to help her. He didn't know why, but something in his head..well more like his heart, is telling him to protect her with his life.

"How about you guys try and talk things out?" Eunwoo popped up from behind the bookshelf and scared the shit outta Sooha.

"AH-" The brown haired girl jumped back and almost made Felix fall over.

"Moon Eunwoo what is your problem!" She slapped her brothers arm annoyed as he laughed wholeheartedly. His younger sister just sighed.

"Anyways what do you mean just talk it out?" Sooha tilted her head in confusion as she looked up at her brother. Felix folded his arms and listened attentively.

"Like try and understand his reasoning-"

"Eunwoo I'm not listening to you, you're a worse fuck boy than Minho. And plus there is nothing for him to explain. He kissed another girl because of a misunderstanding. That's his fault." Sooha scoffed and folded her arms. Felix nodded his head in agreement. Eunwoo hung his head and gave up.

Sooha shook her head in disbelief. Maybe she could talk to Minho, but her pride could not take that blow. She wants him to talk to her first. She did nothing wrong so why should she initiate the conversation? Although being the bigger person was always her thing. That always seemed different when it came to Minho.

"Sooha.." Sooha heard her name being called from behind her. She turned around expecting to see Felix but it wasn't him. Felix was gone and there stood Minho. Eunwoo snuck away properly to go flirt with another girl. Sooha just stood there and folded her arms.

"Sooha listen I know I misunderstood the situation-"

"Oh you didn't just misunderstand it. Tell me what the fuck was going through your mind to make you kiss Madison?" Sooha walked up closer to Minho, their faces being a little closer than expected.

"I just...I..." Minho kept looking between Soohas eyes and her lips trying to stop himself before he couldn't anymore.

He grabbed her shoulders.

Her posture tensed up.

They looked each other in the eyes.

Soohas eyes were full of fury as she knew what he was about to do.

Minho didn't care.

He leaned in.

And kissed her.

—————ఌ
Incorrect Quotes

Sooha: He cheated on me!

Felix: do you want brownies?

Sooha: No!

Sooha: ....

Sooha: yes..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.3K 1.2K 11
"All's well that ends well to end up with you Swear to be overdramatic and true to my lover" - Charlie Lees has attended KISS bonding school for just...
151K 2.9K 42
When Y/n and her twin sister Kitty were accepted in the Korean independent school of Seoul, they clearly had no idea what was waiting them there! Y/n...
48.9K 1.7K 32
Same person, but two different personalities. Both are completely different from one another. Lee Minho and Y/n, two opposites, meet in a sticky situ...
13.3K 716 13
[soulmate au] The beautiful moment when both parties find out that their soulmates is something to die for- desperately yearned for. However, with on...