Titanic x tvd : wtm

By hybrids201324

Nelanie was the sister of the Salvatore brothers who went through a traumatic experience that left her shatte... More

Prolonge
the expedition
back to the past
setting sail
meeting rose
meeting jack and saving rose
the dinner
folk music party
song of the heart
iceberg
saving jack
getting to a boat
humanity part 1
humanity part 2
humanity part 3
separate paths
epilogue

future rose

4.4K 121 1
By hybrids201324

A huge expedition ship is shown as a crane was pulling a chain through the water as before another crane was shown lifting the subs out of the water. Everyone cheers as the safe is pulled out the ocean as it rains water before the crane slowly swings it over.

"Cha ching"lewis yells as he high fives with another crew member as they walk over to the safe that is being slowly lowers.

Brock that hugs a man who had sun screen on his noise while wearing a jacket "we did it, bobby we brought it back, baby"he says with a laugh as many crew men and women join around."oh yeah who's the best? Who's the best baby"lewis cheers.

A couple of men gently set down the safe that was in a net before the net drops. They use a saw to cut through the rusted lock as sparks fly as cigars and champagne was being shared.

Once they cut through it the saw was set down as they hook an hook on the handel"okay crack her open"brock says as the man pulls hard pulling the whole door off as brown iron water pulls up showing everything inside the safe rotting as a few crumbling papers slide right out.

Brock kneels down in front of the safe that was still cold from the ocean as a pulls a few things out starting with some old papers before tossing it aside before pulling out more paper that has been submerged in water for 84 years as he tossed the crumbling papers before pulling a planer that was filled with drawings before tossing it aside he feels around but what he does see isn't there as he sighs in disappointment.

"You know boss this same thing happened to geraldo and his career never recovered"lewis opens his big mouth.

"Does he ever take anything serious "Rebekah asked annoyed.

Brock stand s back up"turn that camera off."he says as the camera glitched before shutting off.

A room was showed as a group of people were handling the items they have found in he ruins of titanic.

First can be seen as a women gently lifts the portfolio filled with drawings as she Handel's it with care. The first drawing they pulled out that was covered in gunk haven been in the ocean since 1912.

The women gently sprays water on to it as the gunk comes off it showing of two women who smiling hugging each other. One women has red curly hair that was pinned up as she wore a beautiful 19th century dress next to her was a dark haired female as her hair was pinned up elangent with as she wore a dress front the 19th century.

Everyone gasp looking at the drawing of nelanie and rose that had been lost at sea for 84 years they looked like they were going for an evening dinner.

Rose and nelanie smile remembering the day before how he had drew that picture.

The women sets the picture to the side before working on the next one which was the same red headed woman who was layed out on a couch posed naked but with a heart shaped jewel necklace around her neck.

Many males whistle only to yelp when they are smacked in the back of the head.

Ruth scowls turning to her daughter "that is not how a woman should act a one to married to be exact."she says with a snobby attitude.

Rose and nelanie rolled there's eyes before the vampire turned to the arrogant women "shes her own person Ruth how about insted of trying to marry off your 17 year old daughter to a man in his thirty's you act like a god mother one that understands her feels and not a selfish bitch."nelanie says as Ruth stares eyes wide and mouth gap.

"How dare you I am a noble first class lady"Ruth snarls.

Nelanie laughed that send chills down there back "no your are not your only first class cause of your dead husbands name and another thing the only reason your making your daughter marry cal is because you've had a silver spoon in your mouth that has made you intitiled and a money hungry bitch"she narls as rose and jack watch there best friend proudly put Ruth in her place.

Brock who was on the phone noticed the picture as he hands the phone over as he walks over to the drawing "let me see that"he says as the women holds the drawing up sliyas she gently sprays it with water showing a 17 year old rose wearing the heart of the ocean around her neck.

He then looks around "where's the photo of the necklace"he asked as he soon was hand an old black and white picture of the necklace as he holds it side by side with the drawing.

It was the same necklace then he looked at the date that was written at the bottom of the drawing "April 14, 1912 with jacks signature beside it"I'll be goddamned"he says in shock as he stares at the picture an drawing.

Els where in a home many pictures are shown of rose and a family as art covers most of the room as a TV is heard in the background "treasure Hunter Brock Lovett is best known for finding Spanish gold"as a young woman is shown walking to a table "it's okay I'll feed you in a minute"she says to the cat as she walks back into the kitchen.

An elderly woman who was 100 is shown making pottery"now he has charted Russian subs to reach the most famous shipwreck of all, the titanic. He is with us live via satellite from the research ship keldysh"a reporter on the small TV said

"Hello Tracy of course everyone knows the familiar stories of titanic. You know the nobility of the band playing to the very end and all that but what I'm interested in are the untold stories the secrets locked deep inside the hull of titanic"he says as the elder women's face was shown it was rose.

Stefan turns to them"so you survived but where are you jack"he asked as tears started feeling in there eyes before he remembered how she reacted to jack being alive which only ment that jact didn't make it that night.

"And we're here using robot technology to go further into the wreck than anybody has ever done before"rose gets up with the help of her walking cane as she limps over to the TV"your expedition is at the center of a storm on controversy over salvage rights and even ethics many. Call you a grave robber"she limps closer to the TV showing the reporter and Mr Brock.

"Well nobody ever called the recovery of the artifacts..."the women before noticed her get up as she walks around the ile"what is it"she asked worried.

"Turn that up dear"rose says as she keeps her eyes on the TV as the women turns it up"I have a museum trained experts sent out here making sure that these relics are preserved and catalogued properly. Take a look at this drawing that we found just today a peice of paper that has been underwater for 84 years"he says before the drawing is shown as memories of that night with Jack flash with in her mind before she gets a determined look in her eyes it was time to tell the true story of titanic through her experience.

We're Brock and his crew are was already night as everyone dressed warm fixing to set the subs to dive back down beneath the ocean as Bobby walks over to Brock"Brock there's a satellite call for you"he calls out.

Brock turns away from the sub that was being lifted by a crane"bobby we're launching you see these submarines going into the water"he says pointing at the submarine.

Bobby pata him on the shoulder "trust me buddy you want to take this call"he says as Brock huffs before following Bobby over to the satellite phone"now you gotta speak up she's kind of old"he explains to Brock who was handed the phone.

Brock holds the phone to his ear"this is Brock Lovett how can I help you Mr... Calvert"he says before rose was shown on the other line"I was just wondering if you had found the heart of the ocean yet Mr Lovett"she asked shocking Brock's who looks back at Bobby"told you wanted to take the call"he says with a smile.

Brock leans against the rail"all right you have my attention rose,can you tell us who the women in the picture is"he asked.

Rose was shown again as a soft smile graces her face"oh yes the women in the picture is me"she says.

Many people were confused "wait I thought your name Dawson"Damon asked confused.

"Well actually my first names was rose Dewitt bukater but I changed it to rose Dawson when the ship that came for the survivers headed to new York but I guess I did married someone with the last name Calvert."she explained to them as some nodded there head.

Cal looked at rose "so you been alive this whole time"he says as his body feels with rage.

Rose looks at him with a glare"yes I'm glad I picked jacks last name cause I love him and he loved me unlike you who didn't treate me with any respect or treated me like an actual person. I still remember the night the titanic sank you slapped me because I actually found love in some one well guess I will always love and choose jack Dawson over you!"she cry's out everything she had held in for so long as everyone sat there shocked.

Nelanie stands up slowly as anger graces her face"you hit her..."she says slowly with a growl as cal gulps back away from the angry vampire as she bares her fangs.

Kol gets in front of her as he takes her face gently in her hands"don't worry my love we will get him soon enough right now rose needs you."he says calming her down before shooting cal one last glare before walking over to rose as she pulls her into her arms holding rose right as she cry's into her best friends shoulder.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 14 20
Carpathia, and Titanic, coldness and most importantly love. Jack and rose survived the shipwreck but now their on the Carpathia waiting for their cha...
25.9K 616 70
15 April 1912, 1:55 am: I watched as the greatest ship of all time start slipping beneath the ice cold waves of the Atlantic Ocean. I was holding on...
9.1K 228 18
Follow y/n y/l/n and Jack Dawson on their journey to love inside the ill-fated Titanic. (Jack Dawson and the Dewitt Bukater family do not belong to m...
10.1K 206 24
Katerina Rogers is a wealthy 17 year old girl who is going on Titanic with her father. Her mother died when she was 5 years old. Her father is a very...