๐‘ฉ๐‘ฌ๐‘ป๐‘น๐‘จ๐’€๐‘จ๐‘ณ | ๐‘ฒ๐‘ซ๐‘ฎ

By imp0ppinbx

In which Miyanna, Bway's girlfriend finds herself stuck between him and his brother, kentrell... More

๐‘ช๐’๐’‘๐’š๐‘น๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•
๐‘ฉ๐‘ฌ๐‘ป๐‘น๐‘จ๐’€๐‘จ๐‘ณ
00
01
02
03
04
๐Ÿ˜น

05

221 22 5
By imp0ppinbx

GOT BITCHES TANNING
FOR THIS DARKSKIN.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Miyanna Nari Jenae , 17
Baton Rouge, Louisanna

🟰

"Girl, these braids look so good on you!" Khadaijah, my hairstylist hyped me up as she did my edges. "Thank you." I smiled as I answered my ringing phone.

"Yes Jeffrey?" I huffed.

He had called me six times, he knew I was getting my hair done so I didn't understand why.

It had been four months, since everything happened with kentrell and I. I haven't spoken to him since, I guess he gave up on trying.

Me and Jeffrey had been working things out, he was really trying to do better, and I loved it.

The only thing that was bothering me was the distance. I hadn't seen him because he never comes down to BR, I don't know why.

It always had to be me going to Utah, and I was tired of the back and forth.

"You done yet?" His voice rasped. "Yes, she just finished." I answered.

"Bet, check your cashapp I just sent you some money for it. I miss you though, when you coming to see me?" He groaned.

"Why I gotta come down there, why you can't come see me." I frowned. "Man cause I ain't tryna do all that."

"Well, I can't come down there I got school." I shrugged as I handed Khadaijah the money for my hair. "Just come for a weekend dude, please?" He pleaded. I kissed my teeth before responding.

"I'll think about it. Ima call you when I get home." I stood up grabbing my bag and keys.

"Ight, I love you." He mumbled. "Love you too." I hung up.

"Thank you again girl, I'll see you again soon definitely." I smiled hugging her saying my goodbyes. "You're welcome girl, go see that damn boy." She laughed making me playfully roll my eyes.

"Girl, bye" I laughed as I walked out the door. I walked to my car, quickly getting in buckling up.

I placed my music on shuffle after connecting to the Bluetooth.

"You ain't seeing me walk out, don't think for to leave." I mumbled singing along as I started the car up.

˚₊‧ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

"You thought about it yet?" Jeffrey asked me for the fifth time. "No, Jeffrey." I playfully rolled my eyes in the camera as we sat on FaceTime.

"Please, yanna. I miss you mane." He groaned. I pounting my lip pondering. "Okay bro, IF my parents say yes, I'll come but just for a weekend." I said sternly.

"That's all I need." He smiled. "You buying my ticket though" I laughed. "Ain't no problem." He shrugged. "Hold on though, my mama calling." He said before rushing to hang up.

I rolled my eyes seeing that Jeffrey had sent me 4k from cashapp. It was a Friday, so I had to try to find a flight leaving later on today, if my mom would even say yes. I had a feeling she would, I didn't have overly strict parents.

They were pretty cool. As long as I stayed on top of my school work, they didn't care much about what I did.

"Mommy!" I called out. A couple seconds later she appeared at the front of my door. "What Miyanna? Stop yelling in my house." She eyed me.

"Sorry, I was wondering if I could go to Utah, to see Jeffrey. Just for a weekend, nothing major." I pleaded. "I don't know, Miyanna. school just started." She sighed.

"I know, but I'm doing well already, plus it's not like I'm gonna be gone during school. Please?" I asked again. She let out a loud breathe. "Okay. Just be safe. When are you leaving?"

"Today." I made a yikes face. "Girl, I'm about to be fighting with your dad for thirty days and thirty nights because of you." She laughed.

"He'll be fine." I playfully rolled my eyes. "Make sure you call me when you get down there, Every time you go out there you forget you have parents who worry about you."

"I will, I swear." I assured. She gave me a "yeah, ok" face before walking off. I laughed as I launched the website, to book my flight on my MacBook.

The soonest flight for a round trip was at 8pm, which was literally in a hour.

I quickly put my information in buying the ticket, before packing for the next three days.

When I went down there, we never did much. I never really left the house, because I would always be with kentrell, but obviously that isn't gonna be the case anymore.

I walked to my closet picking out a black denim romper, and gold accessories.

I didn't know if I wanted to surprise Jeffrey, or let him know I was coming, but I opted in to just texting him letting him know.

I'm omw.

What you mean?
Right Now?

Um yes lmao.. tf

shit ok bet
Read

I swiped out of the messages, taking a couple pictures before posting them on instagram.

Liked by itzthabway and 25,689 others.
BIGyanna_ & my man, thank you to my man☺️

Itzthabway get yo fine ass here 😘

View all 3,689 comments...

I checked the time seeing it was 7:15 pm. I quickly ordered a Uber, as i finished packing the rest of my things.

˚₊‧ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

"Finna start driving up here, I need my car." I complained talking to myself as I walked up to the doorstep rolling my suitcase with me.

I huffed taking a pause before knocking on the door. Around 10 seconds went by before the door swung open.

"Who the fuck-" kentrell cut himself off. His eyes lit up for a second as they landed on me before they went low again. "Um, can I come in?"

He stepped aside letting me in. I felt his eyes lingering on me as I walked up the stairs. I looked through the cracked door of Jeffrey room seeing him laying on his stomach on the bed.

I quietly walked in, watching as he scrolled on instagram. I quickly jumped landing on his back. "The fuck." He mumbled flipping us over, he was now on top of me, as I laid on my back.

"Aw mane, why you playing?" He laughed before placing a kiss on my lips. "You look good." I smiled breaking the kiss. "You look better." He smirked placing his hands on my hips.

"What you been doing while I was gone?" I playfully rolled my eyes. "Nothing literally, school and hanging out with lex 'nem." I shrugged.

"I don't wanna talk about that though, I haven't seen you in yearsssss." I whined wrapping my hands around his neck.

"You smell good." He complimented. I looked at the door that was closed before looking back at him. "Take this off." He mumbled.

"Jeffrey..." I warned. "I just wanna taste you." He said innocently.

Head was something I'd never turn down. I never cared. "This a romper, if I take it off I'll be completely naked." I told him. He just shrugged in response.

I laughed removing my romper, he watched me intensively. "Stop staring." I mumbled. "Mane." He laughed waving me off.

The romper now remained a little further down my legs, he reached out his hand pulling them completely off. I was now left in my nude bra and panty set.

"Shit." He mumbled running his hand down my thigh. I just smiled in response.

He leaned up, placing kisses on my neck. As his tongue lingered on my neck, I could tell he had left more than a couple hickies. I would deal with those later.

"Jeffrey come on, you teasing." I whined. He let a low laugh out before going back to his original position. He pulled my panties to the side, running his thumb up my clit, rubbing my bud in circles.

I flinched at the touch, biting my lip to conceal my moans. "You so wet yanna." He groaned.

Before I could respond, he had latched his mouth onto my clit. "Fuck, bae." I whimpered.

He pumped his pointer and index finger inside of me as he continued to kiss my clit. "I can't.." I managed to get out as my breaths increased.

"Jeffrey!" I yelled feeling my climax approaching.

"Aye." A voice called followed by knocks on the door. I kissed my teeth as I pushed Jeffrey's head away. "Go see what they want." I mumbled.

I covered myself with the comforter as Jeffery walked over to the door, it was never locked so he just swung it open. "What?" He exasperated.

Kentrell looked at me for a second before making eye contact with Jeffrey again. "I need you to go to the store for me." Kentrell said holding a unamused look on his face.

"Send jazz to do it." Jeffrey waved him off beginning to close the door, until kentrell blocked it with his feet. "She ain't here, plus don't you gotta go see about br-"

"Aye mane, okay. I'm finna go." Jeffrey said cutting him off. "Go see about what?" I asked with my eyebrow raised.

"Nothing." He mumbled as he walked to the bed picking up his cocaine white tee lifting it over his head.  "Well let me go to the store with you." I suggested

"Nah, it's okay. I won't be gone long." He quickly responded before walking out, pushing past kentrell who was just standing there in silence.

A couple moments later the door to the garage slammed close. "Um, bye?" I waved kentrell off.

"Nari, why you playing with me mane?" He laughed drying. "Y'all fucking now?" He questioned.

I don't see how it was any of his business. We haven't talked in months, why is he acting like he owns me?

"Why is it your business?" I asked. "Keep on, nari." He laughed walking away.

"Niggas are weird." I mumbled to myself closing my eyes.

˚₊‧ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

30 minutes later, Jeffrey still hadn't came back yet. I blew out a loud breath as the phone went to voicemail when I tried calling.

My phone started buzzing with notification after notification. I tried to slide them up to disappear but I accidentally clicked it.

"The fuck?" I scrunched my face up.

*swipe*

Liked by allfactsnoshadee and 50,793 others
Selfmadebria.a myluvr 💟 #j2otw

Allfactsnoshadee doesn't he have a gf? 😭 @BIGyanna_ step to the stand please.

View all 4,007 comments..

This nigga has a whole baby on the way?? This can't be serious. I didn't even know what to say or how to feel.

"Bria?" I mumbled to myself as I investigated the girls page. I had no reason to be mad at her, who knows what Jeffrey was telling her, plus she looks around six or seven months pregnant, so he's known about this for a while.

I wanted to cry, I thought he had truly changed.

Is this what kentrell was talking about earlier? He knew this whole time. I didn't know how to react. I stood up storming out of the room to go look for kentrell. I spotted him in the hallway. "You knew?" I mumbled. "Knew about what?" He Cluelessly responded.

I scoffed, "you know what I'm talking about." He still didn't react. "Bria?" I said.

"I thought you knew." He shrugged. "Why the FUCK would I still be with him if I knew?" I mugged. He shrugged yet again.

"He said he was gonna tell you months ago. I thought he told you and you just didn't care." He explained.

"Wow." I laughed dryly turning around beginning to walk away. "Where you goin'?" His voiced rasped.

I hated when he talked in that tone. It pulled on my heart strings everytime. "Why?" I asked not turning around.

"I miss you ya." He mumbled walking up behind me, breathing on my neck.  "Kentrell, I can't do this. Not right now." My voice cracked as my throat began to burn from holding in tears.

"You still love me?" He questioned. I nodded my head afraid if I spoke I would start crying.

"Why this gotta be so hard?" I asked squeezing my eyes together. "It ain't gotta be." He mumbled.

"I been tryna tell you he ain't good for you. You think it's just cause I want you to myself, and yeah I won't lie that's a part of it but it's also cause I real life care about you. Love ain't supposed to hurt like that." He explained.

I don't know what to do, I'm too young to be in a situation like this. I'm supposed to be getting ready to graduate, thinking about schools. But instead I'm caught in a love triangle.

I pouted finally turning around looking him in his eyes. "Fuck it." I mumbled slamming my lips into his. He didn't react for a second before kissing back. "This really what you want? Don't just react out of anger." He hummed in between kisses.

I nodded my head as I jumped up wrapping my legs around his waist. I pulled away looking at him. "I'm not fighting it anymore, I just want you." I said truthfully. "If I'm gone go through this with anybody, I rather go through it with you." I nervously bit my lip.

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

༺𓆩❦𓆪༻
THE END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 3.4K 37
It's every females dream to sleep with NBA Youngboy but one day when janelle meets him through her brother she thought everything was all good until...
51.3K 1.2K 37
Kentrell & Taina both being so young making boss moves, his career taking off & him doing so much wrong but she still forgive him every time until sh...
84.7K 2K 22
plot given to me by @lexyida. love you ida.