𝘪 𝘢𝘭𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘪 �...

By delreyy444

DISCONTINUED ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ "𝒾 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒𝓈ₛ" 𝖎𝖓 𝖜𝖍𝖎𝖈𝖍... Arabella's in her... More

introduction ♡
Chapter 1 ~ ' Man Child '★
Chapter 2 ~ 'cherry' ★
Chapter 4 ~ 'Brooklyn baby'★
Chapter 5 ~ 'video games''★
Chapter 6 'stargirl' ★
Chapter 7: 'camera ready'★
Chapter 8: 'fingertips' ★
Chapter 9: 'stars in my eyes' ★
Chapter 10: 'don't let me be misunderstood' ★
Chapter 11: 'except for you' ★
chapter 12: 'i had to leave' ★
chapter 13: 'you wanted me sadder' ★
Chapter 14: 'dark blue' ★
Chapter 15: 'you're so art deco' ★
Chapter 16: 'kindness for weakness' ★
chapter 17: 'lights camera action' ★
chapter 18: 'leaving you for the moment'★
chapter 19: 'pretty when you cry'★
chapter 20: 'why wait for the best?' ★
chapter 21: 'don't make me sad'★
announcement

Chapter 3 ~ 'Shades of cool'★

557 6 10
By delreyy444

song of the chapter ~ sad girl by lana del rey
• Matt Sturniolo •

saturday

@arabellarey ~3 hours ago

woof

liked by @nicksturniolo,erikkjamess, chrissturniolo and {345,893 others}

nicksturniolo THE MUG OF ME???HELLO????!?

arabellarey you look impeccable

nicksturniolo YOU DUMB FUCKING BITCH

arabellarey suck my massive schlong

user confirmed furry????

mattsturniolo she is.

arabellarey why are you in my comments

user u and evelyn be looking kind of gay 👀👀👀

arabellarey I'll strangle u.

chrissturniolo you can't threaten fans bella.

arabellarey sowwy 🥱

user THE NEW STURNIOLO TRIPLETS VIDEO, HER AND MATT OMGOMGOMG

user LITERALLY

user they were literally arguing about fucking fruit. no.

whosevelyn_11 be mine???????????????

arabellarey single only for you (erik if you see this, no you don't)

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

3 slags & 2 whores

nick: gay slag

chris: slag

matt: sluttiest slag

evelyn: whore 1

arabella: whore 2

gay slag

new video's doing so well, we need Bella in our videos more

slag

wait omg mella or batt???

whore 1 replied to {slag}

LMAO DEFO MELLA

whore 2

no.

slaggiest slag

you guys are a joke

gay slag

YOU HAVE TO SEE THE EDITS.

slag replied to {gay slag}

THEYRE SO FUNNY

whore 2

die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

Laying on her bed, her hair in a messy bun and wearing one of Nick's hoodies, Bella scrolled mindlessly on her phone, replying to comments under her most recent post. Every social media platform she had been on had edited her and Matt to cute sounds. She was dreading the argument she already knew was going to start when Erik was going to notice.

Ping. A message from Erik. Shit, shit, shit.

erik <3

we need to talk

What about??

u and matt

Oh, why

don't act like you don't fucking know

oh. It's not that deep, he was just helping me mix

yeahh sure he was, his hand on yours, his other on you're arm??

what a fucking prick.

erik he hates me, he always has

he was also looking at you

tf does that mean

he looked at you weirdly, like he's obsessed with you or some shit

anyways i'm going round their's later, i'll see you there.

ffs

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

At this point her heart was pounding in her chest, this could only end in disaster, but there were so many ways in which it could. If it takes a turn for the worse, Erik could go off on Matt or both of them at the same time. She opened the door to their house, Chris and Erik's distant conversation could be heard from the kitchen and it seemed like Nick was up in his room.

She quietly treaded into the kitchen, almost bumping into a very pissed off looking Matt, it was probably because Erik was her. "Hey." She pretended as if nothing was wrong and walked over to where Erik was standing but he ignored her instead of greeting her with a kiss or wrapping his arms around her. "Oh hey Bella, Nick's in his room." Chris actually acknowledged her and assumed she wanted to find Nick. "Actually, can I speak to Erik?" Chris understood that it was probably best to leave and so he did, he knew it might've been about the whole Matt and Bella situation.

"Look, I'm sorry Matt was being nice to me for once." She went straight in, she wanted the argument to be quick and done with, like ripping off a bandaid. "Should've told him to get off of you." Bella was appalled at this statement, she was fucking blind folded and she didn't have to tell him anything, why was Erik so jealous? "I couldn't see?" Her eyebrows furrowed as she tried to comprehend if he was being serious. "He also could've just not touched you, fucking dickhead." He scoffed at the thought of the video.

"You don't get to call him a dickhead, all you've ever done is pretend to be friends with them to up your following." Bella couldn't allow him to blame it on Matt. He was just trying to be nice - that's it. "Who the fuck do you think you're talking to?" He was acting as if she cheated on him, it was just a 30 second clip, they argued right after. "Don't act fucking tough, you know it's true, I'm not stupid." She made her way into the living room, as if it was a way to escape but he followed her in, turning red from how angry he was getting.

"You're fucking delusional if you think he isn't trying to sleep with you." His voice was raised and you could most definitely hear it from upstairs, it brought the attention of Nick, Chris and Matt who could be heard coming down the stairs. "What the hell Erik, Matt may not like me very much but he wouldn't use me." What Erik was saying seriously repulsed her, he was disgusting. " I don't even know why I'm with you anymore, you're a fucking slut." This was unbelievable, everything coming out of his mouth was just hurting her more and more. She really didn't think he was like this. She thought he cared about her. After hearing that comment Nick made his way into the room, looking angrier then Bella had ever seen him before.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Erik." As well as angry, he looked shocked. Tears were welling up in Bella's eyes as she processed the repetition of his words. ' you're a fucking slut.' Erik just ignored Nick and grabbed Bella's wrist, dragging her to the front door. "I don't want you going round here anymore." Why was he being so controlling? He had a strong grip on her and she couldn't slide her wrist out of his hand.

"Let go of her fucking wrist" Matt had appeared and was trying to stop Erik from completely dragging her out his home. "Shut up." Before he could take her any further, Matt reached out towards Bella, he wasn't one to fight and even if he was Erik could easily beat him up. So instead of attempting to punch Erik, he tried getting Bella away from him.  She didn't look scared, she looked shocked, even the triplets were appalled at him.

Bella pulled his hand off of him and ran to stand behind Matt, with the rest of the triplets. Erik made another reach, in hopes to take back Bella. "Don't fucking touch her" Matt made sure there was no way he could get her again. Everyone was sure that Erik would start a fight but he didn't, he simply left. Everyone was left in complete shock at the event, especially Bella. She had never in a million years expected Erik to do anything like that. "Fuck, are you okay," Matt had turned around to see Bella nod, she really wanted to go somewhere else, somewhere not here. She knew the perfect place.

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

The ocean waves crept up onto her feet, the coldness of them reassuring her. She wandered up the beach in the pale moon light, her shoes in her hands as she thought about what happened. She was surprised at Erik's lack of sympathy, but most of all she was shocked at Matt's actions to help her. She didn't know what to think to of him anymore. One second he was being nice to her, the other he was arguing with her.

A constant question of "What does he actually think of me" rested in her mind, it was all too confusing. Nothing made sense, it felt too disorientated for her. She sat in the sand, pulling out her phone as she felt it buzz in her pocket.

**** **** ***

hey this is matt

erik's a dick just forget about him

nick want's you to respond to his messages

She sighed, one of them must of gave her number to Matt. And now he was checking up on her as if he hadn't spent the last few years of her life, driving her insane.

dumbest fuck ever

bella are you okay??

where r u

i'm fine

i'm at home

She lied about where she was, she didn't want to interact with anyone right now, she just needed to think.  At the same time she wanted to push all her thoughts away, not think about Erik and Matt and all the feelings playing into it.

This chapter has me wanting to delete it all i acc can't. No live, no laugh and definitely no loving Erik. Hope you enjoyed (if you didn't, you did).

- Ieva

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9K 337 19
𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑪𝑯 a girl loses her mother and then her life goes down. But then there is this old friend who wants to help her. Trigger Warning drugs...
44K 1.5K 20
❝maybe this whole secret thing isn't all that bad.❞ ❝so you enjoy kissing me on the down low? awh, i'm touched.❞ 💋 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 ── thal...
21.9K 370 14
❛ can you please just take me back, like i'm begging on my knees at this point, sini. ❜ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 . . . 𝗰𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗹𝗼 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖼�...
60.2K 1.4K 47
❝and I try to be tough, but i wanna scream how could anybody do the things you did so easily?❞ ♡ 𝘐𝘕 𝘞𝘏𝘐𝘊𝘏 𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒 broke up with 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋�...