Descendants, Evan's Story

By Thegriffinpuff

In present-day Auradon, Ben, the benevolent teenage son of King Adam and Queen Belle, offers a chance of rede... More

Rotten to the core {Prologue}
Ride to Auradon
The Dorms and Museum.
Classes and the Marching band...
Under the Bleachers and a Plan
More than just a Pretty face
The Date
Family day is Ruined
The Magic Wand Heist
I believe {Epilogue}

R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S

39 2 0
By Thegriffinpuff

Evan's POV

                That Night, the five of us were in the Kitchen baking a cooking with the love potion. Mal and Evie were both Baking a I sat next to the dog who I knew now was named Dude. I was petting It as I heard Them plotting.
                        "All right. It says that we still need one tear, and I never cry." Mal read out loud before looking at us.
                         "Let's Just chop some Onions." Said Carlos.
                         "No. It says that we need one tear of Human sadness. and this love potion gets the best so we have to follow it exactly." Mal replied as I sighed 
                          "I still believe this is way out of line for us to do" I said earning a glare for Mal once again.
                           "A tear's a tear" Jay dismissed no understanding. 
                           "that's no true Jay . They both have antibodies and enzyme, but an emotional tear has more protein-based hormones than a reflex tear." Evie snaps making everyone go quiet. I smile at her
                           "Listen to you." Mal smirks as Evie sheepishly smiles.
                           "I always knew you were just a pretty face sis" I smiles more proud.
                           "Yeah, I knew that." Jays Scoffs as Carlos snorts.
                          "Yeah right" I laughed. 
                            "Yeah, i did" Jay replies, Suddenly someone walks into the kitchen makin all of us freeze. 'We are caught.' I thought dropping down from the counter.
                           "There you are, Mal! I was looking for you. You know, all the girls want you to do their hair! Midnight snack, huh? What you guys making?" A girl who had beautiful hair and pajamas said
                           "Nothing special." Mal said trying to play it cool "Just cookies. Just as she said That the girl dipped her finger in the cookie dough. "Oh, no, no" Mal and Evie exclaimed. 
                            "Wait, wait, wait" Carlos and I yelled. but she had already taken the finger to her mouth and licked off the dough. 'Welp we are screwed.' I thought. She stared at us as though we all had grown two heads.
                              "what? I'm not gonna double dip." She stated confused.
                            "feel Anything?" I asked, I walked closer half worried half curious if the love potion worked.
                                 "Yeah, like maybe it might be missing something?" Mal spoke as well, as My sister gulped in concern.
                            "Hey, there." Jay flirted seeing if they Potion worked. The girl just stares with wide eyes, before walking away from Jay. 
                            "It could use some chips" she informed
                            "Chips?" Jay asked confused as well as the rest of us.
                           "And those are...? I questioned confused.
                            "Chocolate chips. Just the most important food group. Wait didn't your mom ever make you gys, like, chocolate chip cookies. Like when you're feeling sad, and they're fresh from the oven, with a big old glass of milk, and she just makes you laugh and puts everything into perspective and...."As she spoke like that we all glanced at her. I felt like I liked what she was saying and wished mother was like that instead of focusing on my Image. "Why are you all looking at me like that?" She had noticed our faces had changed from confusion to sadness, 
                                "It's just different where we're from." Mal replies in sadness.
                               "Yeah I know. I just, you know, I thought...Even Villains love their kids.... Oh how awful." She says as We all noticed a tear roll down her face, Mal quickly brushed her tear off her cheek and splashed it on the bowl. I had to look down. Because all that she spoke made me tear up as well. I dried them off quickly.
                                "Yeah, Well, big bummer, but we have to get these into the oven, so thank you so much for coming by. Really, really have a good night. I'll see you tomorrow. Evil dreams." Mal spoke in a hurry voice as she pushed the girl out
                                 "Good night." The girl replied but she sounded slightly shocked at us.
                                  "see you tomorrow. Okay, boys cookie sheet, Evie, Oven." Mal Instructs.
                                   "Yes, Ma'am." Said Evie.
                                    "Can we just quit while we are ahead?" I asked and Once again got glared by Mal and Jay hit the back of my head. making me sigh. 'This is Ridiculous'  I thought.

~time skip~

           I didn't slept that well, So the next morning I was kind of sleepy but at the same time was guilty and we haven't fed the cookie to Ben. Doug wasn't there like last night so, I just got ready with something comfy.  I had placed on a maroon button up shirt, blue jeans, a navy blue jacket. I decided to brush my hair which had lost it's straight behavior and was now curly. 'Mother will kill me for not maintaining my hair straight.' I thought. I walked out of the room. Right outside the classroom I saw the one and Only Fairy Godmother. I was shocked when I saw her. 
                            "Good morning!" I said politely.
                             "Good morning to you too Evan" She said with her wide as grin "I was just on my way to look for you."
                           "Did i do something wrong?" I asked her.
                             "Not at All" She said "I just had something to hand you." She had a small rectangular package "I got some complains from Grumpy that you had a difficult time reading at class and I might know why." She hand me the package and I grab it. "Open it" She said as I slowly opened the package to reveal Navy blue glasses 
                              "Is this..." I began
                              "Yeah. I might have used some magic to make these for you, since making one pair usually take time." She said.
                              "I, Thank you Fairy Godmother" I said smile half genuine half fake. "I'll wear them now." I placed them on my face and saw how things far way were not blurry anymore I smiled at her.  She smiled and left. Once she was a bit farther I was kind of conflicted. I was thankful of having vision again but, I feared that I was going to get bullied now. I walked out of the dorms and towards my locker. I noticed Mal and the other walk towards the lockers as well. I notice they were glancing somewhere behind me so I turn and noticed Ben with Audrey, Zachary and two more people we didn't know, Though they haven't seen us yet. 
                                "Look it's Mal." I hear a girl say.
                                  "Hi Mal, Love my hair, Mal!" Another Girl voice spoke, I noticed Mal glance at the group of Girls and slightly waved. I smiled and Noticed Tamara walking My way so I decide to stop her. If they were doing the love spell i needed to have them separate. 
                                 "Hey Tamara!" I said Locking my arms with her and Dragging her. "How did you sleep?" I asked her smiling. 
                                "Oh I slept well Evan. Oh you look better with those glasses" She said smiling. "Are you going to be like that for Family Day?" 
                               "Oh I thought about wearing an outfit like this and this glasses." I said softly.
                                "I don't so." A voice said from behind us. 
                               "And Why is that?" We turn and saw Zachary.
                                "Because, Our Dad wouldn't like it." He said in a tone similar to my mother and one would think he was raised by her. "You need to change, So you don't ruin our family's Image. Lucky for you, the news hasn't found out yet you are related to me" He had disgust in his voice. "Imagine if they knew I was related to a VK..."
                              "Well i think with someone as prejudice as you already ruins your family Imagine." Tamara told him making him glare.
                            "Honestly froggy. Do you thin havin the Evil prince here" He said pointing to me nicknaming me Evil prince. "And his sister Evil Princess will do Auradon good? In fact any of them" Said Zachary.
                             "That means You shouldn't be here either. Because if Evie is Evan's brother that also makes you Evie's sibling." Tamara said
                           "It was good catching up Tamara..." I said "I have to return to my friends now.
                              "By the way Evan. Ill make appointments for You and I for family day, I'll have the appointment for two days before!" She said before Leaving. 
                             "Zachary! We haven't spent time ever since the VK's arrived. Lets go hang out before the game" A girl wearing blue appears and held his arm. The boy's face changed from glaring at me to total lovesick. 
                             "Yes Cindy lets go" He said before leaving with her. I rolled my eyes and returned to Mal, Jay and Ben as ben has just taken a bite out of Mal's cookie.
                               "So how are they?" Mal asked as Me and the rest of our group got close. 
                                 "They are good, they are great! They're amazing! they're uh... I mean, they are chewy and, and you know, they...is that walnuts? I love walnuts. I mean, uh, you know, the... the chocolate...The... the chocolate... The chocolate chips are... I'm sorry. Um... Uh, they're... They're warm and soft. and They are sweet... Mal, have you always had those little golden flecks in you eyes?" Ben started, at first he tried to speak before he began complimented Mal who just stared with wide eyes. Ben went to take in another bite of the cookie, but Mal just takes if off him. I had a neutral face but deep down i was upset and guilty.
                                    "How are you feeling, bro?" Jay asked as Him and I switched spot. 
                                   "I feel.... I feel... I feel like... like singing your name. Mal, Mal." Ben started to sing as  cringed, Luckily Jay was close and clamped his hand over Ben's mouth, The spelled had worked.  Jay dragged Ben away to the game. 

~ time skip~

             I was standing with the marching band to have a bit of experience, but since I didn't know the routine Louis didn't risked me ruining the performance. I was standing next to Tamara who had her trumpet in hand. I was watching the game with great interest. The game was tied, which made it feel with lots of tension. I noticed the Cheerleader doing their routine as the rest of the school cheered so I joined in. 
                                     "This is a nail-biter-folks. There is 47 seconds left on the clock. We're all tied up. The Sherwood falcons, two. The Fighting Knights, two. What a game between Auradon's fiercest rivals. " The announcer...announced. I tried to see better when the announcer said there was a substitution, so I wanted to see who was going to go in, Carlos or Jay. I knew who was going in when the Announcer spoke again "He's bringing that hotheaded Jay and that little guy Carlos can barely hold a shield." Said the announcer. I sighed at what the announcer said.  I bit my lip due to all the nervousness. I hadn't seen Jay or Carlos play so I hoped they were good. I saw as the game resumed, Jay dodged projectiles, and someone passed the ball towards Jay, and he passed through the Kill Zone (that was what the announcer said), Jay passed the Ball to Ben while Chad blocked  the other team as Ben passed the Ball back to Jay. There was 23 seconds left as Jay had missed the shot, They tried once again to score a goal, Jay had the ball once again and once again he passed it to Ben and The Carlos, does a block and goes down. Jay was doing a maneuver at Mid Field as the ball goes to jay, He uses the shield to go up  he grabbed the ball once again and then passed it to Ben. It felt so gut wrenching, 5 seconds left. But ben managed to score.  And the whole school began to cheer. I smiled and Hug Tamara as we had won. "What a Victory! An absolutely wonderful end to one of the best games ever, Here they come, folks. The winners of the first tourn..." Before the announcer could say anymore, Ben took the mic from him.
                              "Excuse me, Excuse me. Can I have you attention, please? There's something I'd like to say. Give me an "M"!" Ben yells as he formed an M with his body.
                              "M!" Everyone shouted.
                              "Give me an "A"!" Ben yells again forming an A with his body.
                                "A!" The rest of us Yelled again.
                                 "Give me an "L"!" Ben yells again forming an A with his body.
                                "L!" We all yell again. But I did noticed Audrey's , with the Cheerleader, smile fade.
                             "What does it spell?" Ben questioned.
                             "Mal!" We all shouted. 
                          "Come one, I can't hear you!" Ben announced, 
                              "Mal!" We all exclaimed as the res of the school cheered.
                              "I love you, Mal! Did I mention that?" Ben question as the whole school looked over at Mal who was just giving a sheepish and awkward smile,  Though I did saw Audrey run off the field. 'This is wrong...' I thought. "Give me a Beat! Whoo!" Ben points Over at Doug.
                             "Uno, dos, tres, quatro!" Doug yells before he starts a beat. Everyone starts to dance. 

{Did I Mention} 

Ben: Did I mention that I'm in love with you?
And did I mention there's nothing I can do
And did I happen to say?
I dream of you everyday
But let me shout it out loud, if that's okay ay ay
If that's okay

Everyone: (Hey!)

       Jay and Carlos eve Joined in on the whole dancing. I raised my eyebrow and crossed my arms. I had an Amused smile. Even if I felt guilty that was funny the whole routine.

Ben: I met this girl that rocked my world like it's never been rocked
And now I'm living just for her and I won't never stop
I never thought that it could happen to a guy like me
But now look at what you've done, you got me down on my knees

Because my love for you is ridiculous
I never knew

Everyone: (Who knew?)

Ben: That it could be like this
My love for you is ridiculous
My love is R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S!

Everyone: (R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S!)

Ben: It's 

Everyone: (Ridiculous!)

Ben: Just 

Everyone: (Ridiculous!)

Ben: And I would give my kingdom for just one kiss

     I decided to Join the others, I smiled wide. I just couldn't help it. When I reached the front I glanced towards Mal and saw her shocked face better. 

Ben: Well did I mention that I'm in love with you
And did I mention there's nothing I can do
And did I happen to say?
I dream of you everyday
But let me shout it out loud, if that's okay ay ay

Everyone: (Yeah!)

Ben: If that's okay

I gotta know which way to go, c'mon gimme a sign
You gotta show me that you're only ever gonna be mine
Don't want to go another minute livin' without you
Cause if your heart just isn't in it, I don't know what I'd do

Ben took off his jersey and thew it to Mal and she caught it with a stunned expression as everyone cheered at her.

Ben: Because my love for you is ridiculous
I never knew

Everyone: (Who knew?)

Ben: That it could be like this
My love for you is ridiculous
My love is R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S!

Everyone: (R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S!)

Ben: It's

Everyone: (Ridiculous!)

Ben: Just

Everyone: (Ridiculous!)

Ben: And I would give my kingdom for just one kiss

Ben: Alright!

Everyone: (Hey!)

Ben: Alright!

Everyone: (Hey!)

Ben: Because my love for you is ridiculous
I never knew

Everyone: (Who knew?)

Ben: That it could be like this
My love for you is ridiculous
My love is R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S!

Everyone: (R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S!)

Ben: It's

Everyone: (Ridiculous!)

Ben: Just

Everyone: (Ridiculous!)

Ben: And I would give my kingdom for just one kiss

C'mon Now!

           Ben finished the son as he was face to face to Mal, Who was shocked when She saw him and she was speechless. 
                            "I love you, Mal! Did I mention that?" Ben asked, as Mal just smiles, suddenly Audrey walks over and grabs the mic, 
                           "Chad's My boyfriend now! and I'm going to the coronation with him. So, I don't need your pity date." Audrey sassed as she suddenly kissed Chad. I widen my eyes surprised.
                           "Mal! Will you go to the coronation with me?" Ben asked snatching the mic back, 
                           "Yes!" Mal exclaimed into the Mic.
                            "She said yes!" Ben cheers as everyone else also cheered along with him.
                           "Let's go Ben. The whole teams waiting for you." Jay says walking over and dragging away Ben who bid goodbye to Mal. I slowly made my way to Mal and Evie and Glanced at them 
                           "I feel really sorry for Audrey" Said Mal.
                            "You too?" Asked Evie.
                             "I told you so" I frowned
                            "I feel like if she were talented like you, and she knew how to sew and knew beauty tips, that she wouldn't need a prince to make her feel better about her self." Mal said to Evie as I noticed Evie smile feeling better and i connected the dots quickly. 'She had a thing for Chad' I thought.

                          "I guess I am talented." She said.
                           "You are definitely Gifted" I said smiling at Evie, She and Mal laughed and smiled feeling better. We glanced at the field as Jay was given the MVP. I smiled proud of him as I gave my Sister a Hug. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

419K 12.6K 37
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
583K 48.7K 23
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
4.6M 291K 106
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
448K 26.1K 43
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...