Family day is Ruined

Evan's POV

The next morning, I woke up my hair was back to it's curly state. I got ready for the day grabbing the new casual clothing I had gotten the other day. I was wearing a Navy Blue Cardigan, a maroon button up, jeans and formal shoes, I also had Black suspenders. I brushed my hair still curly but I didn't care. I love my hair like that. I wasn't that found of these new outfits but I needed to try a new style. 'I look good' I smiled and glanced towards Doug's bed. It was empty so he must have gotten early. I took a deep breath 'Alright let get this day started' I thought and made my way towards Remedial Goodness 101. Once I entered the room I sat down, in my usual seat, and soon class started. But class was pretty boring, so we weren't paying attention. Especially, since I was thinking about what Zachary told, me about. I was then brought out of my thoughts by Fairy Godmother's announcement.
"Children, excuse me. Um, as you know, uh, this Sunday is Family day here at Auradon Prep, and because your parents can't be here due to, uh, distance, we've arranged for a special treat. Fairy Godmother informed at all of us, We were very confused until she turned on the TV and my eyes widen when I see all our parents Video chatting us,
"I don't see anything, nor do I hear." Maleficent stated as Fairy Godmother smiled over at us
"Kids!" She called us over and we all got up from our desks and walk to the TV.
"Is it.... is it..... is..." Maleficent utters as she tried to fixed something.
"Press enter?" Jaffar suggested,
"Can I please see a remote? is this thing on? Ugh, It's broken. Ugh! I hate electronic equip....Oh!" Maleficent finally gasped out as she must've figured it out,
"Evie, it's mommy. Oh! Look how beautiful. Oh, You know what they say, the poison apple doesn't fall far from the tree" Mother spoke with a fake smile like always.
"Don't you mean the weeds?" Maleficent smiled and I hold a laughter but it was heard and That's when all hell got lost with mother.
"Evan?!" She exclaimed and we all jumped suddenly. "What are you wearing?!" I could hear the disgust in het voice. "That outfit!, that Hair! are those glasses?!" She sounded disgusted by each thing she said. "No No No you are ruining my image. You are like always a great disappointment. I knew it was a mistake to let you leave" I looked down, I could feel like I was tearing up. This time, felt different, Evie noticed I was crying and She held my hand to calm me. I didn't raise my head, It was bad enough that I was being called a disappointment, I didn't wanted to be called weak.
"Ooh! Who's the Old bat?" Asked the voice I recognized as Cruella.
"This is Fairy Godmother." Mal's voice introduced her to our parents.
"Still doing tricks with eggplants?" I heard Maleficent's voice as I heard indignation come from Fairy Godmother.
"I turned a pumpkin into a beautiful carriage!" Fairy God mother said with indignation still in her voice.
"You really couldn't give Cinderella till 1 AM? I mean, really. What, the hamsters had to be back on their little wheels?" Maleficent Joked which was bit funny and It helped me a bit feel better.
"They were mice! they were not.... they were mice. they were not..." FG calmed down when Mal spoke up.
"Thank you so much. Thank you." Mal thanked Fairy Godmother.
"They were mice" Fairy Godmother mumbled under her breath.
" Hi mom." Mal greeted Maleficent.
"Mal! I m-m-miss you" Maleficent stutters out since she had difficulty saying something nice.
"You children are never far from our thoughts." Jaffar smiled.
"I got it, How long must mummy wait to see you" Maleficent asked Mal.
"Um, there's a big coronation coming up." Mal stated "I think sometime probably after that"
"when?" Maleficent Asked.
"Friday 10 AM" Mal replied to her
"You sure I can't see you before that? I don't know what I'll do If I don't get my hands on that magic wan... you... you little nugget that I love so much." Maleficent gritted her teeth trying to hide fact that she just wanted to see the wand not mal. Honestly It made me mad Because, Mal thinks so Highly of her and yet Her mother only thinks of power.
"Yes I completely understand, mother." Mal replies, then Cruella suddenly spoke.
"Carlos, is that a dog? Oh, yes, yes baby, I do understand." It would make the perfect size for earmuffs" Cruella said, 'How sickening. IF i thought they were cruel when I was younger. Living here made me realized they were truly despicable' I though.