Black Lagoon: Ghost

By JaCobBcRaZy

"You must decide... decide what you think is worth fighting for..." Ghost is a former spec op that prefers to... More

Bio: Ghost
Chapter 1: Another day in paradise
Chapter 2: Wild Goose Chase
Chapter 3: Ring-Ding Ship Chase
Chapter 4: Old Memories
Chapter 5: Die Ruckkehr des Adlers
Chapter 6: Eagle Hunting And Hunting Eagles
Chapter 7: Time To Kill Some Nazis
Chapter 8: Church of Violence & a Familiar Person
Chapter 9: Task Force 1-4-1 Reunites & a Child in Need
Chapter 10: The Hidden Enemy & The Lovelace Child
Chapter 11: Yellow Flag Shootout & Unknown Memory
Chapter 12: Ghost vs Bloodhound & The Shocking Discovery
Chapter 13: Michaels's New Relationship With Two-Hands & Rorke's Next Plan
Chapter 14: The Brit Twins & a Day With Her Before The Next Job
Chapter 16: Guerrillas In The Jungle Part 1
Chapter 17: Guerrillas In The Jungle Part 2
Announcement
Chapter 18: All A Set-Up & A Small Talk With The Russian
Chapter 19: A Good Old-Fashion Bar Fight & The Rising Storm
Chapter 20: Frost's Bootcamp & A Ghost's Signal
Black Lagoon: Christmas Special (Roberta's Dream)
Chapter 21: Preparation & Task Force Stalker
Chapter 22: Operation 'Just Cause' Part 1

Chapter 15: Lock'n Load Revolution

743 11 11
By JaCobBcRaZy

(A/N: Just for fun. This is one of the best edits I've ever seen on Ghost. Ghost will always be the badass man on every Call of Duty game. Long live the Ghost and his legendary story.)

Georgia- Makarov's Gas Factory- Afternoon...

Flashback...

Frost: *Comms* That's the last of them, Captain.

Simon: *Comms* Good. Tyler and I will head inside the factory and place the charges. The rest of you place the charges on those pipes.

Task Force 1-4-1: *Comms* Sir, yes, sir!/Roger that!/Da!

Simon: *Radio's Nikolai* Nikolai, what's your ETA?

Nikolai: *Comms* ETA fifteen minutes. I'll be landing on the landing pad. Please don't take too long, my friends.

Simon: *Comms* Affirmative. *To Tyler* Let's go, Lieutenant.

Tyler: Right behind you, boss. *To Riley* Riley stay with the others.

Riley: *Barks*

Simon and Tyler went inside the gas factory to place the charges to blow the factory. Watching from afar, a red-haired female watched the two who pursued inside to do their objective. Her name is Charlotte "Jade" Le Jardin.

Jade: (Be careful in there, you two. That also goes for you, Tyler. Come back to me safe, you and Simon.)

Tyler and Task Force 1-4-1 are doing an operation on Makarov's secret gas factory in Georgia. The gas factory used to belong to the Soviets before their collapse. After the U.S.S.R collapse, the gas factory was abandoned over the years, but Ultranationalists secretly reopened the place and used it for their future operations.

But that will all change for the Ultranationalists and their plans. General Shepherd and Laswell sent Task Force 1-4-1 to blow up the factory to prevent further use of the poison gas. That wasn't all. This was also payback for their three fallen members who the Ultranationalists killed a month ago in Urzikstan. Price, Soap, and Gaz were K.I.A.

The team, Laswell, Eda, and Sophia, were saddened by the loss of their three best members, especially the loss of their captain. Simon "Ghost" Riley is promoted to captain after the death of his former captain and friend. But this angered them, and want to send Makarov and his followers a strong message that they were coming and won't rest until they had his head on a silver platter.

In the gas factory, Tyler and Simon took out any remaining hostiles that were in their way to complete their objective. They are heading to the furnace, which contains high explosives, where they would destroy the entire facility and the gas.

The two ghosts now enter a vast room, some sort of generator room.

(Tyler Miller)

(Simon "Ghost" Riley)

Tyler: I'm telling you, this place is a fuckin' maze. No wonder this place is well hidden and also big.

Simon: I hear ya, Lieutenant. We're almost there to the Furnace. It's probably behind those double metal doors ahead. I'll get the door. Cover me.

Tyler: Roger that.

Simon walks to the door and reaches for the doorknob. But suddenly...

*BOOM*

The door exploded in front of Simon, sending him crashing a couple of feet on the ground. The detonator falls out of him after the explosion. Coming out of the door, a juggernaut approaches with LMG in his hands.

Tyler: Shit! Captain, get out of there now!

Simon quickly shakes off from the impact. He grabs the detonator and runs off to find cover before the juggernaut starts firing—Tyler, who was next to him, checks on him.

Tyler: You alright?

Simon: Yeah! I'm fine! Bloody hell, now we have a fucking juggernaut to deal with.

Tyler: It's not going to be that easy. That guy is wearing heavy armor, and he's equipped with an LMG.

Simon: I know. You flank him from behind while I distract him.

Tyler: Understood. Don't get yourself killed, old man.

Simon: It will take a lot more than a juggernaut to kill me. Now, move!

The two split up, blending into the shadows. The juggernaut walks forward with his LMG aiming ahead.

Juggernaut: Пришло время умереть, трусы! [It's time to die, you cowards!]

The juggernaut then starts searching for the two ghosts. The juggernaut checked the entire area but couldn't find them. The juggernaut stops where he's at, not noticing he is standing right by a red barrel (oil drum) containing oil.

Juggernaut: *Irritated* Вы гребаные трусы! Покажитесь и посмотрите мне в глаза, как мужчина! [You fuckin' cowards! Show yourselves and face me like a man!]

Simon pops out from the corner and aims his assault rifle at the juggernaut.

Simon: С удовольствием. [With pleasure.]

Simon then aims at the red barrel and shoots it. The red barrel exploded right by the juggernaut. The juggernaut was sent crashing hard on the ground, losing his LMG. Still alive, the juggernaut slowly gets up to his feet. After the impact, the armor was weakened by the explosion.

Simon: Lieutenant, now!

Coming out from behind, Tyler and Simon start to engage the juggernaut. Getting hit in both directions, the juggernaut takes out two grenades and pulls the pins.

Juggernaut: Жрите, ублюдки! [Eat this, bastards!]

The juggernaut throws the two grenades in Tyler and Simon's direction. Seeing the grenades, Tyler yelled out.

Tyler: GRENADE!

*Boom*

The grenades went off, sending the two crashing into a nearby wall, knocking the wind out of them. The juggernaut takes out a Makarov pistol and approaches Simon, who is on the ground. Simon looks up to see the juggernaut standing over him with a gun aimed at him.

Simon: You fat twat.

Juggernaut: Пора встретить своего создателя, чертов урод. [Time to meet your maker, you bloody freak.]

Before the juggernaut could pull the trigger, he gets stabbed at the opening of his neck. Tyler stabbed the bastard before he could pull the trigger.

Tyler: Back off, you wanker!

Juggernaut: GAH!!!

Not finished with the Juggernaut, Tyler pulled him to the ground and stabbed him more until he died. After stabbing the juggernaut multiple times, he finally died. Tyler gets up and wipes the blood off his knife before he sheath his knife. Tyler walks up to Simon and offers him a hand.

Tyler: Need help down there?

Simon: *Sighs and mutters* I'm getting too old for this shit.

Simon grabs Tyler's hand and gets up.

Tyler: C'mon, we're almost there. I'll take point.

Tyler goes up ahead to check for any enemies. Before he could follow Tyler, Simon takes out the detonator and saw its damage from the explosion.

Simon: *Mutters* Shit. (Today is not my day.)

Simon then follows Tyler from behind. Minutes later, they arrived at the furnace.

Simon: Lieutenant, guard the door. I need to check on something.

Tyler: Roger that. Don't take too long.

Simon grabs the detonator and a bag of explosives and sets them on the table. He tries to fix the detonator. But with no luck.

Simon: *To himself* C'mon, dammit.

Simon does his best trying to get it to work, but it is too damaged to work.

He knows what he needs to do, and his time... is up.

Simon: *To himself* So, it's gonna be like that.

Simon looks over to Tyler, who is guarding to door. Behind his mask, Simon shows sorrow in his eyes as he gets flashbacks of young Tyler and himself off all the time they spent together like father and son. Even if Tyler was his foundling, he still treated him as his son and taught him how to be a Ghost. And already fulfills his promise to Catherine, Tyler's mother and friend. He lets out a sigh and approaches Tyler.

Simon: Alright, everything is set and ready to be detonated. One of us needs to place the charges inside the furnace.

Tyler: *Confused* One of us? What do you mean by "one of us?"

Simon: *Frustrated sigh* Well...

Simon removes his mask, revealing his face to Tyler. Simon's hair is dark brown, and his eyes are brown. The Ghosts often take off their mask whenever they want or whoever they want to show their face to. But when their end is near, or they are going to make the ultimate sacrifice for the greater good to get the job done and to protect and save lives. Like Simon, Tyler, and the rest of the Ghosts, they never die. They just keep fighting til the very end.

Simon: The detonator's fucked. It can't be fixed. I'll have to go in there and do it manually.

Tyler stood there in disbelief. He can't believe what Simon is saying and what he is gonna do next.

Tyler: *Disbelief* You can't be serious. You won't make it out in time. Let's just go back and figure out another way.

Simon: No, Lieutenant! We don't have the time or any other detonators. This is the only way to destroy this facility to save millions of lives before these chemicals get into the wrong hands. I have to do this. We have to do this.

Tyler shook his head in disbelief as he turned around, facing away from Simon. Tyler's mind is all over the place. He is pissed. He is confused. He is scared. For the first time, he is afraid of the situation. He instantly punches the metal door in front of him, leaving a dent in it. He takes off his mask and looks at Simon.

Tyler: Don't do this, sir. I should do it. They need you more than they need me.

Simon: Don't say that, Tyler. You're young, and you have a long road ahead of you. And Jade is waiting for you out there. You already show true leadership in this team, and they believe in you, and so do I.

Tyler: Sir-

Simon: I don't want to hear it. You know what comes next. We still have a job to do and kill that Russian bastard.

Simon placed a hand on Tyler's shoulder, reassuring him with a slight smile.

Simon: Listen, I know this is hard for you to bear with, but I need you to understand something. Every choice we make has consequences that will affect us and those around us. You must decide... decide what you think is worth fighting for. You already made me proud of your achievements and became a Ghost. A true Ghost.

Michael: *Comms* Captain. Lieutenant. Nikolai is almost here. ETA five minutes. Hurry up.

Simon: Better get going, Lieutenant. They're gonna need you out there.

Simon brings him in for a hug, who in return hugs him back.

Simon: Promise me that you kill the fucker and the rest of his Ultranationalists. You, Jade, and the team have been good to me. The time has come to return the favor...

Simon rips off his dog tag and gives both the tag and his ghost mask to Tyler.

Simon: Don't deny me this.

Simon then turns around and walks to the door but stops midway and looks over to his shoulder. Looking at Ty- no, his son for the last time.

Simon: Tell 'em to make it count, son.

Tyler stood there momentarily and looked at his father for the last time. He then responded.

Tyler: Yes, father.

Tyler puts on his mask and heads out, leaving Simon alone. Simon takes this moment of peace before starting the explosives.

Simon: (Let's get started.)

Outside, Nikolai's helicopter had just landed on the landing pad. The team walked in and waited for Tyler and Simon. Whatever it was taking them so long, Jade started to feel worried and worried for Tyler.

Jade: *Worried* (What's taking them so long? Please be safe, and you to Tyler.)

Suddenly, walking up the stairs, they see only Tyler but not Simon. Something must've happened.

Frost: Tyler! Where's the captain?

Tyler: The detonator's fucked. He's staying behind to finish the job.

They were all shocked and silent to hear this. Then they all notice Simon's ghost mask and dog tags in Tyler's hand. Hearing this, Jade covers her mouth and gasps in shock. She looks at Tyler with sadness in her eyes. She knows how close Tyler and Simon are, like father and son.

Jade: (Tyler, I'm so sorry.)

Tyler: Let's go before it starts.

They all nod in his response, not wanting to say any words. Tyler walks in the helicopter and stands by the entrance as the aircraft takes off. Jade walks up to Tyler and hugs him on his left side, comforting him. Tyler hugs her back with his left arm.

Jade: I'm sorry, Tyler. I'm so sorry.

Tyler didn't respond back to her but instead hugged her tighter.

Simon: *Comms* This is Simon. Does anyone copy?

Tyler: *Comms* We're all here, sir. We're in the safe zone.

Simon: *Comms* Good, I'm sorry this has to come to this. You all know what has to be done.

Tyler: *Comms* Solid copy. Hit 'em hard, boss.

Task Force and Nikolai: *Comms* Yes, sir!/Da!

Simon: It's been an honor, fellas. You're on your own, Simon out.

*KABOOM*

With that, the entire facility is destroyed, leaving nothing intact. Before they go any further, Tyler contacts Laswell.

Tyler: *Comms* Tyler to Laswell. Mission complete, the chemical factory is destroyed.

Laswell: *Comms* Solid copy. Great work, people. Is Simon there?

Tyler: *Comms* Negative, he didn't make it.

Laswell: *Sigh* *Comms* Understood. I'm sorry. Head back home.

Tyler: *Comms* Yes, Ma'am.

Nikolai: *Comms* Don't worry, I'll have my men find his body. We don't leave our own behind.

Tyler: *Comms* Thanks, Nikolai.

Jade: Are you going to be alright?

Tyler: I'm not sure, but I'll try.

The helicopter flew back to base as the facility became a burning pyre.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Roanapure- Ghost's apartment- Morning...

Present...

Ghost wakes up from his sleep and sits up as he stretches out his arms and shoulders, cracking some joints. He stands off the bed and puts on some morning clothes. Ghost exits the bedroom and goes to the kitchen to make breakfast for himself and Ashara.

While he was making breakfast, his flip phone started to ring. He grabs his phone and answers it.

Ghost: Yeah?

Yuri: Ghost, this is Yuri. Everything is ready as planned. We're waiting on you.

Ghost: Good. We'll meet the big boss of the Triad at the Lagoon's office. Have everyone in position when they come.

Yuri: Roger, see you soon.

Ghost: Likewise.

He hangs up the and slides it in his pocket.

Ghost: (Another day's work.)

30 minutes later...

Ghost sets a plate of breakfast on a nightstand that is right next to Ashara, who is still sleeping. And he places a note on the nightstand next to the plate. Ghost gave her a quick kiss on her forehead before he turned to Riley, who was lying next to her awake.

Ghost: I'll be back soon. Make sure you keep an eye on her.

The dog whines a little as Ghost ruffles the dog's head before leaving the room. He puts on his gear and grabs his weapons, ready to go. He takes out his flip phone and calls Eda. After a few rings, she answers her phone.

Ghost: Eda, where are you at?

Eda: About Ten minutes, Ty, and don't worry, I'll watch my surroundings this time. The last one caught me off guard. Fucking Russians.

Ghost: I hear ya. Make sure you take Riley with you this time, alright? By the way, I made some breakfast. It'll be on the coffee table.

Eda: *Happy* Sounds good. See you soon, handsome.

Ghost: Likewise, luv.

After he hangs up the phone, he grabs his ghost mask and slides it on. Ghost then leaves his apartment and heads out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lagoon's Apartment...

In the Lagoon's office, Dutch and Benny are speaking with Mr. Chang about the job. About an hour ago, the U.S. Embassy was bombed by a terrorist organization, and there were some rumors that the Al-Qatalas were also part of the bombing, but no evidence was not found.

Now walking into the office, Ghost, Revy, Michael, Frost, and Rock came in. Ghost, Michael, and Frost are wearing their combat gear and carrying their weapons.

(Ghost's Gear)

(Ghost's Weapons)

(Michael's Gear)

(Michael's Weapons)

(Frost's Gear)

(Frost's Weapons)

Impressed by their uniforms, Mr. Chang lets out a whistle. His bodyguards, on the other, were in awe seeing the three operatives' uniforms and weapons.

Mr. Chang: Hey, glad that you can join us!

Revy: *Waved tiredly* Someone wanna fill me in? Did I miss much?

Mr. Chang: Well, we're just getting started.

The Chinese boss turns to the three operatives with a smirk.

Mr. Chang: Looking sharp there, gentlemen. But where's the rest of your team?

Ghost: They're in position.

Ghost gestures at the window, telling him they are outside.

Mr. Chang: I see. Well, let's get started, shall we?

Mr. Chang placed a black briefcase on the table before explaining the job.

Mr. Chang: In case none of you guys have guessed already, this briefcase is the cause of everything. But that just proves how valuable it is. I took this from an incredibly stupid Bulgarian who was trying to make a quick buck in my territory.

Everyone listened carefully to Mr. Chang, especially Revy, who was leaning against the sofa with interest.

Mr. Chang: Here's the thing: I don't recall giving permission to sell weapons to anyone other than Yolanda from the Rip-off Church. But, for some reason, this guy thought he'd give it a try anyway. He was casually selling guns on the street like he was running a hot dog stand or something. What's worse, he mistook all of my warnings for some kind of crazy joke. Although... actually, he did understand, and we made a deal... right after we told him we were gonna crush his balls like nuts.

Revy and Benny began laughing at the end of Chang's story. The three operatives, on the other hand, remained silent.

Ghost: (Just get to the point, you slacker.)

Mr. Chang: Unbelievable. The guy was a real idiot.
But it turns out he had a very interesting job.

Dutch: Yeah?

Michael: (And here comes your answer.)

Mr. Chang: He was working for Bulgarian Intelligence. Those are my thoughts exactly. The guy was a government informer for the SIA.

Dutch: The SIA?

Ghost: State Intelligence Agency. We did some jobs for them back in the military.

Michael: Indeed, whenever there's an important job, they usually come to us first, and we do it.

Frost: Actually, not long ago, Roach and Burns were doing a job for them.

Dutch: What was it?

Frost: It was just a rescue operation, nothing they can handle.

Dutch: Hmm, good to know.

Mr. Chang: The Brit Twins, huh? *Grins* I must say their reputation is very promising and always a job well done.

Ghost: Aye.

Mr. Chang: Like I was saying. You see, this city is a comfortable place for folks like that, too.
Normally, a guy like that would be very useful to us, but... *chuckles under his smirk* he could only play with fire for so long before it gets outta control. What do you suppose he'd offer us in exchange for his balls? Well, Dutch?

Dutch: ...

Mr. Chang: Documents.

Dutch: Really?

Mr. Chang: The hiking routes of a friendly little organisation we have involved. I'm sure you've heard of them. If I'm not mistaken, the little job they did before us has been on TV all morning.

Rock: *Realize* The U.S. Embassy!

Ghost: *Slight Smirk* (Clever boy.)

Frost: It seems like these fuckers wanna stir up some trouble. I gotta say, these guys are creating a lot of trouble for some documents.

Michael: Too right.

Dutch: Sounds dangerous to me.

Mr. Chang: Turns out that "ball boy's" real job was actually with them. Apparently, the world's full of people who want Uncle Sam to disappear. They're just the latest ones to try. Anyway, I decided to get in touch with one such group. Then, I told them that they dropped something important. But, as soon as I quoted these guys what it would cost them, they told me to get the hell out of there before they burn my ass alive. So this is how I answered them. Fine, have it your way. I'll just take my business elsewhere. Thanks to that, my office was blasted all the way out to Jordan today. My ass did nearly become a roast before I got here, so it wasn't just talk, but these guys really don't have a sense of humor. So Dutch, here's the deal. I want you to deliver this. Five teams will leave Roanapur at the same time, but here's the thing: Each one of them will have a different destination. There are five cases, but only one jackpot amongst them.

Dutch: So it's a feint.

Mr. Chang: *Nods* Yep, as insurance, of course. Your destination is the military base on Batalan Island. You have two days. After that, my company contacts will have left Batalan.

Dutch: Chang, my man, two days will not give us enough time.

Mr. Chang: *Grins* I knew you'd say that, Dutch. That's why you have Ghost and his team here. I actually informed them of this job two days ago, and they are already making things easier for you and us, giving you and your people enough time to finish the job.

Dutch: Really? *Turns to Ghost* Is that true, Ghost?

Ghost: Aye. When they arrived, we infiltrated one of their hideouts and softened them up for us. But by the looks of it, the bombing of the U.S. Embassy seems like they're in a hurry.

Mr. Chang: Now that you say that, it kinda does.

Ghost: And the rumors of the Al-Qatala's involvement might be real.

The Lagoon and the Chinese Triads were surprised to hear this because they knew how dangerous the AQs (Al-Qatala) could be. Every day, every week, the Al-Qatalas became more dangerous, and this year they are becoming powerful.

Mr. Chang: Are you sure, Ghost?

Ghost: *Nods* Positive.

Ghost pulls a folded yellow cloth out of his pocket and unfolds it. Showing it to everyone.

Mr. Chang: *Frustrated Sigh* Well, shit. It seems more trouble is on its way. I thought you killed all their leaders?

Ghost: We did, but it looks like they have a new leader to follow. Whoever this leader is, he's good and knows a lot of combat experience.

Revy: *Rolling her eyes in annoyance* (This day is just getting better and better.)

Mr. Chang: Now I see why the Americans need our help. We'll provide you with a getaway driver and a car once you make it to the island. I'm counting on you for this one, Dutch. *Turns to the three Operatives* That goes for you guys also. Good luck.

Before anyone could say anything, Ghost's comms was on, and he answered it.

Ghost: *Comms* This is Bravo-1?

Yuri: *Comms* Bravo-4 speaking, multiple vehicles are spotted outside your position. It's the terrorist.

Ghost: *Comms* You know what to do.

Yuri: *Comms* Da.

Dutch: Ghost, who was that?

Ghost: Someone you know. I recommend you all hit the deck right about NOW!

Yelling out the last sentence, everyone hit the deck, and then...

A loud booming explosion just occurred outside of their office. The explosion's shockwave broke the window and pushed any light or small objects to the ground. Everyone got up and looked out the window to see a blazing fire of multiple vehicles. The ones who survived the explosion screamed in pain as they slowly died from their injuries or were burned alive. Everyone was in awe until they saw three men across the street on top of a rooftop, waving at the people inside.

Benny/Rock: Holy shit.

Frost: Hell yeah! A perfect way to start a firework.

Dutch: Amen to that.

Mr. Chang: *Smirks* (Now I'm impressed. Great work, gentlemen.

Revy: *Laughing* Now that's what I called a firework. This just made my day. *Placed a hand on Michael's shoulder* Ain't that right, Mike?

Michael: Too right, darling.

Ghost: *Comms* Outstanding job. That's one helluva firework you just put on.

Yuri: Just doing my job, Captain.

Burns looks up ahead of the road and sees more vehicles approaching.

Burns: Fucking hell. *Comms* Captain, reinforcements are on their way. I recommend you get going.

Ghost: *Comms* Affirmative. You guys got this?

Yuri: *Comms* *Smirks* Heh...

Yuri pulls out a grenade launcher from his back.

Yuri: *Comms* Yeah. Come to Papa.

Ghost: *Comms* Ha! Good hunting, fellas.

Roach: *Comms* See you on the other side.

Dutch: Alright, everyone, let's get out of here, and Rock, grab the briefcase.

Rock: Got it!

Ghost: There's a white van at the exit, Dutch. *To Mr. Chang* Mr. Chang, would you kindly help my men to clear out the hostiles.

Mr. Chang: Will do, Ghost, and before you go, the password to the getaway driver is "May the Force be with you."

Everyone: ...(That's the password?!)

Ghost: That's one of the stupidest and geeky passwords I have ever heard.

Mr. Chang: What? *Shrugs* I just love sci-fi movies, man. *Grins*

Ghost: Whatever, let's get moving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lagoon's Torpedo Boat...

After sailing away from the Roanapure, everyone on the boat settled in. Dutch was driving. Benny is in the tech room. Frost is outside on overwatch with his sniper rifle. Everyone else is in the cabin relaxing.

Ghost, on the other hand, was in the control room with Dutch. Dutch is on the controls while Ghost stands beside him.

Dutch: Well, that went smooth than expected. Maybe next time, give me a heads-up.

Ghost: Noted. I'll pay for the damage and all that. It won't be that much.

Dutch: Appreciated. *Turns to Ghost* At this speed, we'll be at Batalan Island in no time. How's everyone doing?

Ghost: Normal as usual. Benny is in the tech room. Rock, Revy, and Michael are in Cabin, settling down. And Frost, he's on overwatch checking for any hostiles that are chasing us.

Dutch: That's good, but I have a question, and I need to know.

Ghost looks at him. In his mind, Dutch could not tell what impression Ghost was showing behind his mask. To be honest, Dutch is quite scared of this.

Ghost: Alright, shoot.

Dutch: The Al-Qatalas, will they be a problem in the future? All I heard is these guys aren't amateurs. They are well-trained killers and love to blow shit up like it is the Fourth of July. And why would the Al-Qatalas be helping these guys?

Ghost: I keep asking myself the same thing, Dutch. I don't know what they are up to or what their motives are on this. But I do know that these guys are planning something that is beyond my reach. And I don't think they won't be a problem for you, but if it does, my team and I will take care of it.

Dutch: That's good to hear. (At least you're on our side, pal. You and your team are probably the most dangerous people in Roanapur now and go toe to toe against Hotel Moscow itself.) I'll let you know when we are close and have everyone ready until we arrive.

Ghost: Understood.

Ghost walks out of the control room and goes to his bunk. He sits on his bunk, takes out his flip phone, and dials a phone number. He waits for the person to answer, and it responds.

Ghost: Laswell.

Laswell: Ghost. It's been a while. What's happening?

Ghost: We have a situation.

Continue...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

436 26 8
Ghost is assigned on Night Watch for a small area and sees a woman who sparks his dark desires. **TRIGGER WARNING**
12.1K 394 34
A sequel story to my Black Lagoon: The Grim Gunman. This fanfic takes place between Black Lagoon: The Second Barrage and Roberta's Blood Trails. In t...
726 49 9
(TW MENTIONS OF SU!C!DE, MENTIONS OF R@PE / ASSAULT, S3XU@L CONTENT.) It seemed the capturer has been captured. But she has a choice. May her life de...
606 34 4
A continuing story of the past two fanfics focused on Tony Harper, who went from being a dreadful gunman for a small gun trading company to being a n...