Pizza Tower x Nicos NextBots

By PsychoScythersAlt

For the average civilian, friday would seem like a regular day and a transition for the weekend. But for Pepp... More

It's Pizza Night
The nn_mall
Meet Angry_Munci
a quick stop at nn_russia
Escaping Happy
2 Months Later.....

Your Fat Asses Woke Us Up!

136 2 2
By PsychoScythersAlt

The girls entered the empty nightclub area and Pineapple sets down her boombox. The Toppings give each one last look and nodded while giving each other a small smile.

Tomato: So, Peppina. Remember when I asked you all of those questions?

Peppina: Y-Yeah?

Tomato: Do remember one of those question?

Peppina: You said can I sit on your face, you said do I know thick I am, AND you said-

Tomato: Ok we get it. But there was one question that I asked that is gonna be relevant for today.

Peppina: And that is?

Tomato: Can you shake your ass for me?

Peppina: W-WHAT?!

Tomato: Oh you got an ass on you alright. Come on, Peppina, shake your ass. We wanna hear that thing clap, shake your ass! Take you hands off of it and shake that shit! Come on, shake it.

Peppina: N-No!

Without warning, Pineapple smacks Peppina's ass and watches as it jiggles a bit. Peppina cover it with her hands.

Pineapple: Come on, Peppina! It will be quick, I promise. Just shake it around! Here, I'll do it with you to make it less embarassing, okay?

....

Peppina: Ok....

Pineapple: Thats the spirit! Tomato, put the music on!

*click

Tomato puts on "cold spaghetti" and wait for the best part. Once the best part came, the two of them shook their ass to the beat. Pineapple stopped shaking it and began recording Peppina shaking her ass, which soon began to generate a clapping noise.

Meanwhile......The Nextbots were sleeping peacefully in their own little space until they were woken up by a loud clapping noise

Obunga: WHA, WHO, WEH?!

Jungler: ughhhh, who's making that sound?

Obunga: I don't know! Quandie were making that ?!

Quandie: ZZZZZZZ

Obunga: Quandie!

Quandie: ZZZZZZZZZZ

Obunga: WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!

Quandie: WHAT DO YOU WANT?!

Obunga: Are you making that clapping noise?

Quandie: No, why would I? I don't even have arms. 

Sanic: What are you guys talking about?

Quandie: Oh hey Sanic, Obunga wants to know who's making those clapping noises. 

Sanic: Well it isn't me because I was eating a chili dog.

Unknown: It's true, I saw him eating when I was going to bed.

Obunga: Well if it's not you, Quandie and Sanic then who's making that noise?

Yoshie: Oh hey guys, what are you guys talking about?

Quandie: Trying to find out who's making that clapping noise.

Yoshie: Oh that clapping noise? Me and Richard looked on the cams and found out. Come on, lets not waste any time.

Obunga, Quandie, Unknwon and Sanic followed Yoshie to the camera room to show them what she and Richard Boderman found.

Yoshie: What you're about to see might turn you guys on, but I guarantee you that i-

Sanic: Move aside, let's see what it is. It can't be that bad right?

Yoshie: Ok, don't say I didn't warn ya.

Sanic: pfft, whatever. let's just click on a random camera and- GYYYYYYYAAAAAAATTTTTTT!!!!

Obunga: Sanic, what did you se- HOLY SHIT!

Quandie: It can't be that go- GOD DAMN, RUFF RUFF RUFF, AWOOOOOO RUFF RUFF.

Unknown: Can you guys shut the fuck u- YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. MOMMY! MOMMY! LEMME GET A PIECE OF THAT

....

Richard: Disapointing man...

Yoshie: I know. We need to host the simp trials against these four degenerates.

Unknown, Quandie, Obunga and Sanic were watching Peppina shake her ass for the toppings with a small smile on her face. The four nextbots's reaction made one of the fastest mad; Angry Munci. Munci wasted no time and went towards the camera room.

Munci: W̸̮̻̱̄͐H̸̘̓̓A̴̫̚Ť̴̛̠ ̴͇͍̂͛̒Ĭ̵̺̳͊͝S̷̬̿̕ ̴̥̳̓̌G̵͎͎̭͊͊͠O̸͔͉̻͠I̶̛̭͋̀Ṉ̶̼͑̇G̶̭̱͒͐ ̷̜̌͘Ö̸̢̱̫́̌̚N̵̫̅ ̴̱͂͝H̴̡̼̫͠Ë̵͔͔̲́̿̒R̴̖̋͌ͅḘ̷̲͙̐͝?̷̫͔̫̿̔!̸̘̮̩͌͐

Obunga: Oh hey, Munci. We're watching the best movie known to man!

Munci: B̷̢̍ȕ̶̲́l̸͍̘̓͐ḻ̵̛̼̼͗s̸̨̔̉̾h̶̞̮͕̀ì̵̧͎̔t̴̨̧̠͐,̶̻̗̅ ̵̛̘͙̩̈́͌ḽ̷̛̳̕e̸̜̿ṃ̷̠̫͂̊͝m̸̧̧̳̒̽̔ë̵̬͔̘́ ̶̤̆s̴̫̼͐̾ȇ̸̗́͠ë̵̫͇̯́̕

Munci shoved the nextbots out of his way and watched the "content". Munci wasn't impressed at all and just watched it with a disapointed expression. After a minute of watching Peppina twerk, Munci leaves and goes to get some bleach.

Obunga: Huh, guess Munci couldn't handle their thickness.

Unknown: Yeah, wait why are the girls stripping the one girl shakin her ass clothes?

Sanic: EH?!

Unknown: Yeah, come look. It's getting good.

Obunga, Quandie and Sanic rush towards the cams to see Peppina's ass being eaten by Mushroom. The four of them were locked onto the screen, watching Peppina's ass being eaten by the toppings was a sight to behold.

Yoshie: Man, this is embarassing

Richard: I can tell. You see, back in my days, we didn't have computers like this and instead we would have to buy nude magazines and hide them.

Yoshie: Yeah, I miss the good old days. Wish we could somehow stop them.

Munci: Ń̵͔̣̯̥̝̌̕ǫ̵̢̠͖͉̀̾̃͝w̶͎̑̓̈́́ ̸̩̮̠̮̲̌̈̎̀̈́ẅ̷͕͙͔̠͚́̅̄͠e̴͇͍̟̠̮̾ ̴̙̩̮̓͒̀̈́̕c̴̗͖͗̓̾̇â̸̜̲͙n̷̡͓̯̦͑̏͋!̶̢͋͑̍

Yoshie: Munci! You're back!

Richard: I thought you left to bleach your eyes.

Munci: O̷̞̓h̵̝̒ ̴̬̇I̵̫̓ ̵̣̚ả̶̦m̸̯̌ ̶̘̔ḡ̴͉o̸͎̾n̴̲̆n̵͎̈́a̴͈̾ ̸͎̽ạ̷̈f̷̼͆ț̸͘è̷̺r̶̢̆ ̵͕͠Ĭ̷͔ ̴͈͒d̵͈̍o̸̭͘ ̵͖̽t̵̟̕h̸͇̒ḯ̵̲s̷̻̈.̷̻͝ ̸̾ͅT̶̮͒h̵͙̆ẹ̶̽ ̴͖̈́o̵̺͝n̷̢̏ļ̸̋ẙ̴͖ ̷̳͂r̷̰͛e̶͔͐a̷͚̅s̵̙̏o̶͇͝n̵͕͛ ̶͉̅I̴̘̓ ̴̪̌d̴̺͗i̵̪̽d̵̹̚n̷͓͆'̷̩͠t̷̼͠ ̴̼͂i̸͚͝s̴͚͗ ̵̳͒b̵̤́e̸͓̓c̶͎̐ą̵́u̸̿͜s̷̡̛ȅ̸͈ ̵̬͗t̷̹̓h̶̨̀e̴͙͛ ̶̝̉b̴͇̏l̶̺̍ė̶̢ā̷̹c̴̯̈́ḥ̸̾ ̵̢̀i̸͉͆s̷͇͒ ̷̗̀i̷̬̚ñ̴̲ ̵͍́R̴̝̔u̵͓͌s̸͘͜s̵͍͒i̷̜̚a̷͖̅ ̷̤̑ȃ̵̘n̴̼͂d̵̥̎ ̵͍̿H̴̞̀ä̶͚́p̸̈ͅp̵̠̚ẏ̸͇ ̶̟̽s̶̡̆l̸͉͒ë̸̡́e̸̦̓p̴͍̽s̶̟̿ ̸̞̔ǐ̶̮n̶͖̽ ̷̥̽R̶̪̀u̵͍͝s̷̝̋s̵̜̔i̵̊ͅa̵̝̓ ̶̰̂š̸̹ȯ̸̢ò̶̬ő̸̮

Richard: I see your point. But how are we gonna stop them?

Munci: L̵̲͛e̵̱̐a̷̝͑v̷̰̌e̸̺̅ ̴̪́ȋ̷ͅt̸̢͒ ̷̧̆t̶͇̾o̶͕͋ ̴̪̆m̸̟͘é̴̜,̵͉͑ ̵͙̈́ȟ̸͜è̸̹h̴̜̄ë̸͉h̵̼͒e̴͎͒h̴̹̏e̸̯͊h̵̠͐é̸̖ḧ̷̬́ă̴͖

Richard: *gulp* I don't like the sound of that.

Munci rushes to the power room and hit the "Power off Button".  Once he did that, the power went off and the computers that were recording the footage went black. 

Obunga: W-What?! WHAT HAPPENED?! 

Quandie: WHAT THE FUCK?! WHY DID IT TURN OFF?!

Sanic: I DON'T KNOW! TURN IT BACK ON!

Unknown: NO NO NO NO NO! OUR CONTENT!

Obunga: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!

Meanwhile.....

Richard: They seem to be handling it well :)

Yoshie: Yeah, I think this will help :)

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.7K 2.3K 34
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
1.2M 57.5K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
251K 882 26
its all in the title babes 😋
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...