Your Fat Asses Woke Us Up!

The girls entered the empty nightclub area and Pineapple sets down her boombox. The Toppings give each one last look and nodded while giving each other a small smile.

Tomato: So, Peppina. Remember when I asked you all of those questions?

Peppina: Y-Yeah?

Tomato: Do remember one of those question?

Peppina: You said can I sit on your face, you said do I know thick I am, AND you said-

Tomato: Ok we get it. But there was one question that I asked that is gonna be relevant for today.

Peppina: And that is?

Tomato: Can you shake your ass for me?

Peppina: W-WHAT?!

Tomato: Oh you got an ass on you alright. Come on, Peppina, shake your ass. We wanna hear that thing clap, shake your ass! Take you hands off of it and shake that shit! Come on, shake it.

Peppina: N-No!

Without warning, Pineapple smacks Peppina's ass and watches as it jiggles a bit. Peppina cover it with her hands.

Pineapple: Come on, Peppina! It will be quick, I promise. Just shake it around! Here, I'll do it with you to make it less embarassing, okay?

....

Peppina: Ok....

Pineapple: Thats the spirit! Tomato, put the music on!

*click

Tomato puts on "cold spaghetti" and wait for the best part. Once the best part came, the two of them shook their ass to the beat. Pineapple stopped shaking it and began recording Peppina shaking her ass, which soon began to generate a clapping noise.

Meanwhile......The Nextbots were sleeping peacefully in their own little space until they were woken up by a loud clapping noise

Obunga: WHA, WHO, WEH?!

Jungler: ughhhh, who's making that sound?

Obunga: I don't know! Quandie were making that ?!

Quandie: ZZZZZZZ

Obunga: Quandie!

Quandie: ZZZZZZZZZZ

Obunga: WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!

Quandie: WHAT DO YOU WANT?!

Obunga: Are you making that clapping noise?

Quandie: No, why would I? I don't even have arms. 

Sanic: What are you guys talking about?

Quandie: Oh hey Sanic, Obunga wants to know who's making those clapping noises. 

Sanic: Well it isn't me because I was eating a chili dog.

Unknown: It's true, I saw him eating when I was going to bed.

Obunga: Well if it's not you, Quandie and Sanic then who's making that noise?

Yoshie: Oh hey guys, what are you guys talking about?

Quandie: Trying to find out who's making that clapping noise.

Yoshie: Oh that clapping noise? Me and Richard looked on the cams and found out. Come on, lets not waste any time.

Obunga, Quandie, Unknwon and Sanic followed Yoshie to the camera room to show them what she and Richard Boderman found.

Yoshie: What you're about to see might turn you guys on, but I guarantee you that i-