Damsel in Control (18+ Only)...

By Random_roze

Warning! This is an adult novel and contains sexual material (like a lot hehe XD). Read at your own risk. I w... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 2

175 8 16
By Random_roze

As promised, sex scene incoming!!!! So skip if that's not your thing, although if that's the case, this book may not be for you... xxx

We're barely in the lift of the hotel before the Alpha's lips descend on mine. His kiss is needy and passionate, but I can feel him holding back slightly, as if he may be worried about seeming too forward. Or maybe some other concern resides in his brain despite the desire clouding his thoughts. But I ignore all that, fisting my hand into his shirt and pulling him closer, trying to convince him that he is allowed to be as forward as he wants. My tactic works and he responds eagerly, hands gripping my ass to lift me into him as he pins me to the wall of the lift. I kiss him passionately in return, desperate to be fully lost in the feel of him. His hands slide down my body, clutching at my waist possessively, fingers skirting under my clothes as he deepens the kiss.

The lift doors finally ping open, and he walks to his room as I am weightless in his arms. He smirks, knowing I am entirely at his mercy, and shifts one hand under my ass to support my weight as he uses his keycard to open the door. Once inside, he teases me with his lips, hovering them near my mouth but then veering away at the last moment, lips descending to my neck. My head automatically tilts to give him better access as his hand comes up to wrap around my jaw, thumb brushing my lips. I moan as his tongue finds my sweet spot, right below my ear, my back arching into his hold as tingles flutter through my core. I feel his body vibrate as he chuckles at my response. His lips move back up to find mine, but he only gives me a chaste kiss before he leans back.

I grumble slightly, wrapping my hands around his neck to try to pull him back in. He chuckles again, but resists my efforts.

"Listen princess, all I want to do is throw you onto that bed, worship you until you're begging for me, then pound you until you scream my name..."

I hum appreciatively at the mental picture.

"But, you're mine. My mate. And," he lowers me gently to the floor, placing a soft kiss on my forehead. "I need this to be good for you too." My wolf groans inside my head, her hopes for rough sex slowly dwindling. All these Alphas assume I'm their mate, just because I'm a female Alpha and that I must be out of my mind not to be with an Alpha. Irony coats my internal monolgue. My own groan mimics hers but mine is because I know that I'm going to have to break that silly belief of his.

"I'd also quite like to know your name first..." He adds almost as an afterthought, a small smile pulling at his lips.

"Reyna," I speak for the first time since I met him, and his hands tighten around my waist.

"Your voice baby... so fucking perfect." I smile up at him innocently.

"And your name... Alpha?" I can feel his growing erection straining at his trousers in response to my words.

"Damien." He practically growls the word and I can feel his resolve to take this slowly gradually crumbling. Aida, my wolf, eggs me on, hopes rekindled.

"Well Alpha Damien..." I say, drawing out the alpha. "I wouldn't be entirely opposed to that little plan of yours..." I can practically see him caving in at this point.

His eyes snap open at my words, his grip on my hips loosening. I take advantage of the opportunity to buck my hips lightly against his.

"Whatever you need princess..." his voice has a husky tone to it and I know he's close to giving in to his desires.

"I need you Alpha... all of you." He growls at my words, his hands gripping me tightly to him, his mouth finally descending on mine again. This time he doesn't hold back, claiming me with his tongue, and I moan in response. He backs us into the bed, forcing the backs of my knees to knock at the wooden frame. His eyes are fully amber now, his wolf at the surface, working alongside him.

"I'm going to make you scream my name princess." My wolf Aida practically purs in response to his words, and I can't help but agree with her wholeheartedly.

Suddenly he pushes me backwards, and I land on the soft duvet. He remains standing between my legs, his hands trailing up his chest before reaching the first button. Slowly, button by button, he opens his shirt, revealing a constellation of tattoos below. My eyes rake his muscular chest appreciatively, taking in his toned abs, the V that disappeared into his trousers. Bringing my legs around, I kneel on the bed, reaching out to help him remove his shirt. But with a single look he stops me. Dropping his shirt on the floor, he reaches out to caress my face.

"I'm going to take your clothes off now baby." I can myself getting wetter by the minute and I nod in response as his hands reach out to unbutton my trousers, lower the zipper, then softly brush against my core. I gasp in response, my hips bucking into his hands.

"Mmmmh so ready for me..."

"All for you... Alpha." Honestly, with the performance I am giving, I should have gone into acting as a career. Although I'd be lying if I didn't admit that I actually am very turned on.

His hands push roughly on my shoulders, and I fall onto the bed again, bouncing slightly. His large hands grip my thighs dragging me down to the edge of the mattress. His fingers ghost over my core, and I arch off the bed despite the layers of clothing still between us. He chuckles slightly at my response, slowly peeling my trousers off. They hit the floor with a thud, and he growls appreciatively at my red lacy thong.

"Those fucking hips... ready to bear my pups. And this pussy, all for me princess?"

"All for you Alph..." My words are cut off as his mouth licks a strip through my core, my body reacting instinctively.

"Yes princess?"

"Everything for you..." I moan, my breath coming out breathless as he continues to tease me through my thong.

"Tell me what you need, princess."

"I need you to touch me." I almost moan the words as his tongue does wicked things through my thong, his hands trailing up and down my inner thighs.

At my words, his hands approach my core, and I mewl as he slowly inserts a thick digit into my folds.

"So wet baby..." His finger slowly slides in and out of me, curling experimentally as I writhe and moan on the bed, desperately needing more.

"So fucking gorgeous..." He curls his finger against a particularly sensitive spot and I moan loudly, my head coming off the bed to watch him work.

"I'm going to stretch you out baby... Need to make sure you're ready for me..." I gulp as he adds another finger, scissoring them slightly to stretch my pussy.

Within minutes, I'm gripping the sheets, eyes rolling back, toes curling desperately as my hips buck to increase the force of his movements. But for every snap of my hips he slows his fingers down, keeping me right on the edge. Then he adds another finger, as his thumb comes down to flick my clit and I gasp as my orgasm crashes over me.

When I come to, Damien is lying beside me, hands trailing up and down my stomach, slowly undoing the laces of my corset as his lips ghost over my collarbone.

"All mine... I can't believe you're mine... This neck..." I gasp as he bites down slightly on my collarbone.

"These breasts... These hips... God these hips..." As he speaks his hand trails downward, his eyes following its movements. Until finally his hand reaches my hips and his eyes snap up to mine.

"I'm going to mark you right here. On these hips that are going to bear my pups." His fingers draw circles on the spot just above my hip bone, softly grazing the skin.

"That alright with you princess." I nod weakly, watching him through hooded eyes, my arousal slowly building again as he continues his tortuous caresses of my body.

A cheeky smirk spreads across his face, and my hands reach up to pull him down to me, wanting to taste his lips again. His hands grip my hips, lifting me on to him, hips bucking into my core causing me to gasp.

He grins, his hands still resting on my waist.

"Yes princess?" I quirk an eyebrow at his pretend innocence, lowering my lips to his chest. I trail kisses across his tattoos, occasionally giving him a little bite just to hear him groan, just to feel his grip tighten on my hips. I love how much he responds to me, enjoy the small noises he releases with every flick of my tongue or scrape of my teeth. Finally he grows tired of letting me play with him, and I suddenly find myself on my back, his large bulk pinning me to the bed. One hand grips my wrists, pinning my arms above my head to stop my touches, the other trails down to my core, dipping past my thong.

"So fucking wet..." he growls. My body suddenly jolts as my thong is ripped off of me, he lifts the material to his nose, groaning as he smells my arousal, then discards the material.

His mouth finds my nipple, and my hips buck upwards, my hands struggling against his grip. He lifts his head, staring into my eyes as he guides himself to my entrance. Then he slowly enters me and I can't help but gasp as he fills me centimetre by centimetre, making my eyes roll into the back of my head. I moan at the delicious contact, rolling my hips to try and get him to fill me more.

"That good baby?" His voice has a husky tone to it, and I love every second.

"God yes..." I manage to speak only two words before he finally bottoms out, and I groan into his shoulder, teeth grazing his skin. He slowly pulls nearly all the way out, then gently pushes himself back in. I can't help but feel glad that he'd used three fingers to prepare me, I can feel every single twitch of his dick. He continues the slow teasing momentum until I can't bear it any more.

I plant my foot, using it as leverage to suddenly flip us so I am on top. Damian's eyebrows raise in surprise, but he wisely chooses to stay silent as I start to ride him, my hips finding their new rhythm, a rhythm that is considerably faster than the slow strokes he'd been giving me. My breasts jiggle as I ride him roughly, and his hand comes down to play with my clit. I use his chest as leverage, digging my nails into his pics, allowing me to deepen my movements. My mouth opens in a silent scream as I ride through my second orgasm, his finger unrelenting on my bundle of nerves, drawing out my ecstasy until I collapse onto his chest.

I feel his chuckle reverberate through my body.

"Well that was hot... and fucking cute." Cute? Fuck.

Suddenly I'm flipped over, my back landing on the bed harshly as he thrusts into me.

Fuck is right. In my head my wolf whines as he finally lets go, my body lurching with every thrust. I can feel him in every inch of my body. His thrusts come hard and fast, yet I beg him for more. One hand grips my hip, holding me in place, fingers digging into my skin as the other comes up my body.

Around my throat. Around my throat. My wolf voices both of our wishes. But instead his fingers come to ghost over my cheek, caressing me gently.

"So perfect princess." Oh shut the fuck up and choke me already.

His thrusts start to grow lazy and I tilt my hips slightly to help him maintain his rhythm. His eyes are glowing bright orange as his wolf takes over control, his primal animalistic side. Suddenly he pulls out, moving back slightly before leaning down, canines brushing against my hip bone.

"Can I mark you princess?" He phrases it as a question, but dominance exudes his every word.

"Erm..." I let the hesitation play with his mind for a few seconds.

"Please princess..."

"Yes..." My response is forcibly breathless and needy, and he complies immediately, teeth sinking into my skin. I cum on the spot, stars swimming in my eyesight. I'm still riding the high as he re-enters me, fucking me into oblivion until he too finally comes undone.

The flow of power from the bite shoots through me, and I feel Aida grow, the power of an Alpha surging through the two of us. He collapses beside me, pointing at his pectoral where my little love bites scatter his skin.

"Your turn princess." Ok this is where the real acting comes in.

"Erm... I..." I think to how he will feel after tomorrow morning, and my cheeks redden of their own accord.

"Please?"

"I don't..." Cue the waterworks and he's immediately in front of me, eyes filled with concern.

"Oh, it's ok, it's ok baby. You don't have to. You and me? We have all the time in the world. And when you finally bite me, finally make this bond whole? It's going to be as if no one else exists. Just the two of us, in our perfect little bubble." He seems serene as he lays beside me, eyes surveying my body.

"Just the two of us..." His fingers ghost over his mark. "And our perfect little pups."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

809K 34.5K 54
**In the process of being edited** Some wolves are born rogues but still maintain their human side while others are made into rogues, they lose all h...
63.4K 1.5K 23
Reyna Maree is an abused girl who has a rough life. So when her mate rejects her, she is pushed to her limit. So she runs away and finds a new pack...
295K 12.2K 110
Coralie loves freedom. And she has always had it. Her mother died during child birth, birthing her and her twin brother Owen, and her father treated...
7.7K 383 32
During a raid of the last remaining DIR compound, Sam finally finds her mate. But will she be able to accept them? Will she be able to bring herself...