For now and forever

By Moonfairy28

"How dare you touch him?" she shouts at the girl standing in front of Abhimanyu. The girl frowns at her sudd... More

Introduction
~Aesthetic~
2. Sweet Hearts
3. Agnihotri's
4. Ryan N Pakora
5.Sweet memories
6. Reason
7. Wedding Planning
8. Crush
9. Drunk
10. She Cheated
11. You, Me And Our Love
12. Why?
13. Scared
14. A Ray Of Hope
15. Make Me Yours
16. I Am Ready
17. Unexpected News
18. Scared Aaravi
19. Save My Baby
20. New Stone
21. Promise To His Little Surprise.
22. Finally Married
23. My Stupid Girl
24. Life Is Too Short
25. Calm Before A Storm
26. Cotton Candy
27. Broken
28. Nothing Is Alright
29. Stay Strong
30. His Beautiful Hate
31. Sunset
32. Welcome To Fatherhood
33. Pizza
34. Long Drive
35. Their Fairytale Moment
36. Hide You In My Heart
37. Mini Abhimanyu!
38. A Little Angel
39. Meeting Baby Agnihotri
Ryan And Aaruhi's StoryπŸ’œ
40. Her Little Bundle Of Strength
41. Parenthood
42. Naming Ceremony
43. It's Time
44. Don't be Scared
45. His Lioness
46. Always Be With You
47. Don't Leave Me, Please
48. Like His Mother
49. Wake Up Soon
50. Breakdown
51. End Of Sufferings
52. No More Tears
53. Vacation?
54. Little Third Wheel
55. Desire And Passion
Epilogue
Bonus 1
Bonus 2.1
Bonus 2.2
Bonus 3
Bonus 4

1.Them

33.3K 1.2K 71
By Moonfairy28

Thank you so much for giving this story a chance❤️🥰🥰

Hope you enjoy Abhimanyu and Aaravi's journey.
__________________________________

The night sky was aglow with bright city lights. The pale crescent moon shone like a silvery claw in the night sky. The blanket of stars stretched to infinity. On a serene night suddenly the noise of car is roaring disturbing the peaceful silence.

Passing through the deserted road, the car stopped with a loud screeching sound in front of the small yet cozy cottage surrounded with beautiful nature but far away from the human population.

An angry young man comes out of the car slamming the door loudly. Rage and frustration were oozing out from him as he was walking toward the small wooden house in anger. Yup he is none other than, The prince of the Agnihotri family Abhimanyu Agnihotri.

With his dark silky locks covering his forehead he look like a mess, a hot and sexy mess. As he open the door of the empty and peaceful house, he was welcomed by unknown yet familiar warmth.

He closes his eyes inhaling the familiar woody and muddy scent which able to calm him down a bit but he is still fuming inside due to today's incident which trigger his inner beast.

Throwing his coat and phone on the couch in frustration he began to move toward his room upstairs but halt suddenly when a sound from the kitchen side caught his attention. He become alert and looked toward the kitchen with his hawk eyes.

Moving his right hand behind his back, he takes slow and careful steps toward the kitchen. He quickly pulls out a small dagger from his back as the loud noise of glass breaking echoes in the silent atmosphere.

Seeing the dark silhouette standing in the middle of the kitchen, he instantly locks his left arm tightly around the intruder's neck before slamming the person against the wall. And place the tip of the dagger near the person's neck.

"Who are you?" He whispered dangerously in his deep low voice halting the person, struggling in his arm.

Only heavy and fast breathing comes as a reply before the familiar sweet fragrance hit him.

"Manyu..." the person breathed out between heavy breathing making his hold loosen around the neck and the dagger fell from his hand in surprise.

"Aaravi," he murmured in wonder, taking a step back.

"What are you doing here? That too at this time," he said in a hard tone and switch on the light spreading the brightness around them.

He again looked at the stupid girl who was fidgeting with her fingers while biting her lower lips but instantly pout cutely as she look at him with her innocent brown orbs. 

She look like a cute innocent baby with her chubby puffy cheeks, blinking her long eyelashes cutely but he knew better not to fell for her innocent baby face. She is playing with his mind.

"I am asking you something, Aaravi," he said glaring at her to which she just frown before she huff and turn her face to the side ignoring him completely which frustrate him even more.

"Aaravi!!" He called her but she simply shrugged off his cold hard voice and turn to walk away but he quickly hold her wrist and pull her toward him caging her with his arm around her small waist. And his other hand cup the side of her neck firmly yet gently so he can look at her beautiful angelic face.

"What Aaravi, huh? I wanted to see you so here I am. And if you have any problem with my presence then I am leaving," She angrily said looking directly into his eyes. He stares at her finding her babbling angrily cute and irresistible.

He can feel himself calming down in her presence. Only she can calm him and his inner beast. Her fragrance is enough to relax his uneasy mind and heart. With her in his arms, everything felt already in his life.

"No stay. It just...You shouldn't come here alone. At least inform me before coming here," He said in a soft and low voice while his thumb lightly and sensually gazing at her jaw and his eyes busy drinking her eternal beauty.

"As if you were picking my calls, Mister," she taunt him giving him tight lips smile making his lips curve slightly into a small smile.

Removing her bangs from her face he tuck them behind her ears softly while staring into her mesmerizing dark brown orbs.

"You are looking beautiful," he whispered as he move his face very close to hers making her nervous due to their proximity.

"Manyu," She said in a low voice suddenly feeling tickles in her tummy feeling his thumb placing on her lips as he hummed at her call.

"You shouldn't come here alone. You know it dangerous," he said as his thumb was lightly tracing her lower lips.

"I got worried when you didn't pick up my call after the morning incident," Comes her soft and scared voice making him look at her face. He sighs softly seeing her worried face and cups her face lovingly.

"You don't have to, I am fine..." saying he kiss her forehead to which she close her eyes with a soft sigh.

He smile against her forehead when she fists his shirt tightly on his chest and pulled him more into herself. They stay like for a few seconds before he suddenly picked her up in his arms.
She let out a loud grasp at his sudden move but then relax in his arms.

He walked out of the kitchen with her in his arms while she was busy staring at his face with an intense and soft look in her beautiful eyes.

He sat on the balcony with her on his lap while she just lean her head against his chest listening to his heartbeats with a soft smile glowing on her beautiful face.

Placing a light kiss on the top of her head, he releases her long hair from the ponytail letting them flow freely.

His one hand was playing with her bracelets on her right wrist while the other one is in her hair lightly massaging her scalp. She closed her eyes feeling calm and relaxed as she snuggled more into him.

"Mumma was really worried," she said softly making him sigh.

"She told...no no, order me to give you a hard punch when I saw you. Soo...," she innocently said and look up at his face making him raise his brows at her before a curse left from his mouth when strong punch landed on his stomach.

He groans in pain before glaring at the woman in his arms who is smirk proudly after hitting him.

"Don't glare at me, it was mumma's order, "She justifies before smiling sweetly.

She chuckles seeing him grumbling and rolling his eyes at her. She lightly rubs the place where she hit him while still smiling at him.

"Don't act... I didn't hit that hard Manyu," she mutters while soothing the area softly when he keeps glaring at her.

"Yeah you are made of cotton," he mock making her giggle.

"Stupid girl," he said to which she narrowed her eyes at him and said,
"And you are a monkey, stupid man,"

He let out a hearty chuckle seeing her offended face. He laugh and smile for the first time today and only she has the power to do that and make him forget everything bad going on in his life. 

"Stupid man of this stupid girl," he whisper with a smile and kissed her on her temple lovingly.

She bite her lips stopping herself from smiling. Seeing him happy and laughing she finally felt relaxed and light.

"It's okay you can smile, love" he said looking at her trying her best to control herself from smiling but failing badly.

They stay like this in the comfortable silence for a while enjoying each other's warmth.

"How stupid I am, you must be hungry. Come let's have our dinner," suddenly she said realizing and get off his lap.

"Go freshen up while I set the table," she said tieing her open hair in a loose messy bun.

Abhimanyu hummed taking her palms in his hands and kissed them saying,
"I am coming after talking with Mumma,"

"Okay," saying started going inside to arrange the dinner and that's when he noticed she is wearing his black shirt with her white tights.
He smiles shaking his head at her before going inside after her to get his phone to call his mother who might be worried sick for him and angry.

After 15 minutes he come down after refreshing up and sat on the chair for dinner. Aaravi gives him her sweetest smile and serve food on a plate.

As she was about to sit on the chair beside him, he gently hold her wrist and make her sit on his lap.

She raises her eyebrow at him. He gesture her toward food and said,
"Feed me,"

"I really spoilt you," she tease rolling her eyes playfully before taking the plate in her hand.

She feeds him with her hand while telling him about her day. Abhimanyu quietly listens to her babbling with a smile as he admires and adores the girl in his arms.

"-he wasn't letting me come here but then Ma made him understand. You know I couldn't control my laugh when he was cursing you saying how you steal his daughter from him. He was looking so cute when he gets jealous of you," She giggles and forwards the morsel for him to eat.

"Your old man is always jealous of me," Hearing him, she narrow her eyes at him and fill her mouth with rice instead of feeding him.

"Who are you calling old, huh? My Dad is more dashing and cool than you" She told him and placed the empty plate on the table.

He roll his eyes playing to tease her as he gently dabbed the napkin on her lips and wipes her hands with the napkin.
"It would be so much fun teasing your old man after I will take you with me after our marriage," He chuckled imagining the red angry face of Ruhaan when he will hug his daughter in front of him.

"Haww!! You are so evil, Manyu," She said before he took her upstairs to his room in his arms.

While they were going toward his room, Aaravi show him her bracelets tied around her wrist.

He look at them for a second then give her a curious look raising his one eyebrow.

"A new stone, ... now what new promise or wish you make," He asked finding a new color stone in her bracelet.
It is her weird or you can say unique way that whenever she made any wish or promise to someone or herself, she always adds a new stone or bead to her bracelet as a reminder. This way she keep motivate herself for working hard to fulfill them.  And when she fulfill that wish or promise, she removes the stone and keeps them safe with her.

"Two days ago we found a 6 year old little boy in the street in a very bad condition. We brought him in the Ngo. You know he has no one in this world. He was physically abused and drugged by the local gang. How can someone be so cruel to drug that cute little kid? Some people are monsters in the form of humans, Manyu," Abhimanyu place her on the bed and sat before her.
He caressed her palm seeing her so sad for that poor little boy.

"You won't believe me but when I meet that boy, he smiled at me while lying in the hospital. He is a total sweetheart. He is the strongest child I ever seen. We become friends you know. He told me he wanted to go to the big school and wanted to celebrate his birthday with his friend like shown in the movies. And I promise him we will celebrate his birthday grandly with everyone and will get him into the best school in the city. So this stone is that little hero, " She smile brightly in the end looking at the orange stone in her bracelet. 

(Her bracelets)

"So proud of you and that little worrier. You are doing great work, " he said cupping her face and perks her forehead to which she close her eyes feeling his affection.

They lay down beside each other and stare at each other's faces with so much love and affection in their eyes.

Suddenly Aaravi comes over him and lies down on his front comfortably, placing her face on his chest. Abhimanyu wrapped his arms around her then kiss the top of her head a few times before closing his eyes with a soft sigh.

"Let's get married, Aaravi. I don't want to wait more to have you for myself only," Abhimanyu whispered.

"I am always ready. You just have to bring Baraat to my doorstep. And I am only your Manyu... since forever," She replied with a smile as she look at him.

"Aaravi, let's run away and get married secretly. Then after spending one year on honeymoon, we will come back and inform our family. What say?!" Abhimanyu suggested while wiggling his eyebrows playfully.

Aaravi giggles like a baby and moves near his face before whispering in a teasing tone,
"Then what are we waiting for?? Should I pack our stuff??" as she said that both of them burst into laugh. And like this, they slept in each other embrace.

The sweet sound of their laughing fills the whole room with warmth and happy energy. Seeing them so happy and content in their little world even the moon and stars feel envious of them.

__________________________________

So how do you guys like our cute love birds, guys??

Aren't they so cute and sweet?

And what do you guys think about them and their bond?

It is just a small glimpse of our main characters and their life. Many more are yet to come.

And if you guys like the chapter and our Abhimanyu and Aaravi then don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT down your views on them.

Meet you guys in the next update
Till then take care of yourself

Bye Bye

Lots of love🥰🥰

Moonfairy💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 8.5K 46
βœΆπ‘΄π’šπ’”π’•π’†π’“π’Šπ’π’–π’” 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕 ✢ Two people completely in love and inseparable but ......one big incident changed their life and they got separated...
87.9K 4K 24
#1 in short-story out of 325K stories!! on 28 September 2023 Give it a try!! ---‐-------- "So I was not worthy of you?" It was more of a statement fo...
224K 7.8K 44
The story is unedited Abhimanyu singh rathore The CEO of Rathore and Co. The most eligible bachelor of india , 26 years old .Heir to the billion dol...
4.4M 153K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...