The Contract : Be My Girlfrie...

By geetsnovels

When Y/N's boyfriend lands her in trouble, she finds herself stranded in the city with nowhere to go. That is... More

ššŠššžšššš‘šš˜šš› šš—šš˜ššššŽ šŸ“
š™øš™½ššƒššš™¾š™³šš„š™²ššƒš™øš™¾š™½ š™¾š™µ š™²š™·š™°ššš™°š™²ššƒš™“šššš‚
šš™ššŠšš›šš šŸ·
šš™ššŠšš›šš šŸø
šš™ššŠšš›šš šŸ¹
šš™ššŠšš›šš šŸŗ
šš™ššŠšš›šš šŸ»
šš™ššŠšš›šš šŸ¼
šš™ššŠšš›šš šŸ½
šš™ššŠšš›šš šŸ¾
šš™ššŠšš›šš šŸæ
šš™ššŠšš›šš šŸ·šŸ¶
šš™ššŠšš›šš šŸ·šŸø
šš™ššŠšš›šš šŸ·šŸ¹
šš™ššŠšš›šš šŸ·šŸŗ
šš™ššŠšš›šš šŸ·šŸ»
šš™ššŠšš›šš šŸ·šŸ¼
šš™ššŠšš›šš šŸ·šŸ½
šš™ššŠšš›šš šŸ·šŸ¾
šš™ššŠšš›šš šŸ·šŸæ
šš™ššŠšš›šš šŸøšŸ¶

šš™ššŠšš›šš šŸ·šŸ·

26 0 0
By geetsnovels

❝𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐫, 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐝❞

______

"Namjoon, I'm in disbelief!" I shouted, "Incredible!" I exclaimed, bouncing with joy.

My eyes caught a petite table, embellished with a white tablecloth.

Two chairs were positioned, each opposite the other, and a dainty flower pot rested in the center of it all.

The golden hues of the lighting cascaded onto the floor, creating a picturesque view. Namjoon was standing with an expression of awe.

He turned crimson when I pointed out the shattered dish, and chuckle.

"Please don't mock me," he spoke bashfully. I walked over to the table and observed that the plate was void of any contents.

"The food will be arriving from the hotel," he informed. "Do you not possess culinary skills?" I inquired.

"That's not what I meant, I am capable of cooking, but I was fatigued," he muttered, appearing anxious.

I grinned and embraced him, whispering "Thank you" in his ear, as he comfortingly rubbed my back. I then rose to my feet and met his gaze.

"I am elated to have brought you joy," he beamed, giving me a tender smile, causing me to blush.

The delivery arrived, Namjoon settled the bill and served me a portion on my plate. It was a delectable-looking meat dish.

Its aroma intensified my hunger, "Let's begin consuming it," he murmured softly with his sonorous voice.

I nodded and commenced consuming the dish. Its delectable flavor elicited a pleasurable moan from me, as he watched me with a smile on his face.

"Is it delicious?" he whispered, to which I nodded in agreement. "I have a present for you," he announced while rising to his feet, and hurriedly walked over to a nearby table to retrieve a flower.

He approached me and handed me the flower, "I apologize for not purchasing it earlier, I was in a rush," he said while massaging his neck.

He retook his seat, and I observed him fidgeting nervously as he rapidly bounced his legs up and down.

He repeatedly shifted his posture, and then uttered, "Y/N...I have something I want to tell you," he stated. I nodded, permitting him to speak.

"I...I love you," he exclaimed, causing me to choke on my breath.

"Y/N, I love you more than anything in this world, and I don't think I could survive without you," he declared.

His words sent shivers down my spine, and he patiently awaited my response while gazing intently into my eyes.

I rose to my feet and beamed, saying, "I love you too." He grinned broadly and dashed over to embrace me.

My head rested upon his shoulder as he whispered, "You're so exquisite, I could gaze into your eyes forever."

"I desire to wake up every morning to your presence," he said with a smile. "Oh, my apologies, I'll have to wake you up since you're too sluggish," he teased, chuckling softly.

I gasped and tightened my embrace. A few moments later, he gazed into my eyes and tenderly kissed my lips.

His moist and supple lips were incredibly gratifying. He grasped my waist and drew me even closer.

Wanting me more, he deepen the kiss.

~~~~~

After kissing for a few minutes, he pulled away and gazed into my eyes. "Your eyes are stunning," he murmured.

"I know" I mumbled, he frown and pulled me away. "Be romantic girl!"

I chuckled,

"By the way, tomorrow is my father's birthday, and there will be a grand celebration.

I wil like to have you by my side when I. reply to his question ," he said warmly.

"What kind of question?" I inquired curiously. "You'll find out tomorrow; don't fret about it now and get some rest," he replied reassuringly.

We went downstairs and slept but this time together. He hugged me and we fell asleep

~~~

The next evening, I was getting ready for the party. I was digging through my closet, trying to find something to wear.

After a bit of hunting, I picked out a dope blue Mexi dress and got myself all dolled up.

Applied babypink lipstick and blush, decorated my eyes with blue lens.

I heard a knock at the door, so I dashed over to answer it.

When I saw Namjoon, I grinned from ear to ear. "So, how do I look in this dress, Namjoon?" I asked, eagerly awaiting his response.

"You look like a total babe," he said, making me beam with happiness.

"Alright, let's get going," I said, and he nodded in agreement.

He held my hand and we went in our car. And soon we went to the party.

Namjoon and I were posted up on the couch, sipping on some moctails.

The place was crawling with famous businessmen and celebrities, when suddenly, someone called out to him.

"I'm feeling super awkward here. Please don't ditch me," I whispered as I clung to his arm.

"Don't stress, babe. I'll be back in a jiffy," he said reassuringly before sauntering off.

I stared down at my drink with a heavy heart, when all of a sudden, I heard a familiar voice.

It was Hangyoung, giving me some serious side-eye.

"I didn't know they let beggars in here," she said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and decided to tune her out.

"I haven't done anything. Cat got your tongue?" she said, and then I heard Jimin's voice coming from somewhere.

"Can't you just give her a break? Don't get so heated, or you might ruin that plastic surgery," he said, coming to my rescue.

She shot me a nasty look before taking off. "Thanks, Jimin," I said, beaming at him.

"No prob. By the way, what are you doing here? And where's Namjoon hyung?" he asked.

"He went off somewhere," Jimin groaned. "Careless Namjoon! By the way, I heard about Jongdae. You were his girl, right?" he asked.

"Yeah, but I'm over him now," I said, and he gave me a nod.

Suddenly, a waiter appeared in front of me.

"Excuse me, ma'am. Mr. Kim is calling you on the terrace," he said before darting off.

I headed to the terrace, feeling the breeze brush past me.

As I approached, I saw a dude standing with his back to me.

I walked up to him and tapped his shoulder. When he turned around, I was so surprised I nearly jumped out of my skin.

"What! Jongdae?" I gasped. "I'm leaving soon, so I wanted to catch you and say something before I go," he said, his voice filled with sadness.

"Why'd you do this to me? Did you leave me for some rich dude?" he accused.

"I left you?! You were the one who left! You ditched me in this new city and when it came down to choosing between me and cash, you went with the money," I shouted back.

"I can't live with you anymore, you broke my trust!" I blurted out.

"Yeah, you're right, I'm a terrible person," he mumbled, then pulled me close and kissed me. It happened so fast I couldn't even stop him.

Then door opened,

"What's going on"

𝑻𝑶 𝑩𝑬 𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑻𝑰𝑵𝑼𝑬

-----

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 8.7K 23
[RIP grammar, need some editing] Him being a single dad but then she came into his life being his daughter's mummy... for him it was only a contract...
Boss and Me By H

Fanfiction

5.5K 88 12
BTS FF Jeon Jungkook A little cute story (short) Y/N has a child named Dal and Jungkook is her grumpy boss who makes her work longer than everyone e...
59.5K 1.9K 46
Kim Taehyung, the enigmatic and successful CEO of Kim's Enterprise, exudes an air of dominance every steps he takes. Beneath his poised and powerful...